Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gonçalo Amaral's books

+30
cass
comperedna
Oldartform
wjk
tanszi
pennylane
matthew
margaret
almostgothic
Carolina
marxman
AnnaEsse
MaryB
gillyspot
jay2001
Lillyofthevalley
fred
dazedandconfused
rainbow-fairy
cherry1
Claudia79
kitti
ELI
NoStone
Chris
Angelique
SteveT
jeanmonroe
LJC
Karen
34 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Gonçalo Amaral's books  - Page 6 Empty It's a sort of code for...

Post  comperedna Sat 31 Mar - 14:54

being led up the garden. Not I hasten to add by Joana Morais and the other reliable commentators, but by those who put out plausible scenarios which then become more or less accepted... and eventually it all vanishes in a puff of smoke.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :
Gonçalo Amaral's books  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gonçalo Amaral's books  - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Gonçalo Amaral's books  - Page 6 Empty Re: Gonçalo Amaral's books

Post  Guest Sat 31 Mar - 15:18

comperedna wrote:being led up the garden. Not I hasten to add by Joana Morais and the other reliable commentators, but by those who put out plausible scenarios which then become more or less accepted... and eventually it all vanishes in a puff of smoke.

I posted a couple of days ago, mostly in jest, that I would be devastated if nothing earth-shattering happened by Saturday. TBH I don't think we'll hear anything for months yet. I am sure we will eventually, but it won't be for ages, as that's the pace that everything else seems to crawl along at. I'm not bothered. I'm not going anywhere and I can wait. Gonçalo Amaral's books  - Page 6 857143
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sat 31 Mar - 15:30

Yesterday Joana contacted Guerra and Paz (sp?) to find out info and they wouldn`t give her any because she was a blogger.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
Gonçalo Amaral's books  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gonçalo Amaral's books  - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Gonçalo Amaral's books  - Page 6 Empty Thanks to Panda, Iris and Oldartform... each full of good sense...

Post  comperedna Sat 31 Mar - 16:06

I just got a touch of 'the glooms', I think.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 31 Mar - 16:24

i hung onto cold waters ever word on 3as loged in every morning for a update Gonçalo Amaral's books  - Page 6 389741
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 31 Mar - 16:54

Oldartform wrote:Yesterday Joana contacted Guerra and Paz (sp?) to find out info and they wouldn`t give her any because she was a blogger.

In all fairness, I don't blame them. Rosiepops is a "blogger", so are Pedro Fluffy Towel, Bonnybraes, Bren, the bampot that does Writing the Wrongs, Nigel "Second Coming" Nessling and Murat Fan. I wouldn't trust any of them with a shopping list, never mind important information.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Sat 14 Apr - 14:23

http://www.guerraepaz.net/conteudo.aspx?caso=ecommerce&lang=pt&id_object=2401&name=MADDIE

Still UNAVAILABLE

MADDIE - A VERDADE DA MENTIRA

Autor: AMARAL, Gonçalo
Género: Não Ficção
Ano de Edição: 2008
Formato: 15x23cm
Nº de Páginas: 215
Peso: 300g
ISBN: 978-989-8174-12-3
Indisponível
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 14 Apr - 15:25

Annabel wrote:http://www.guerraepaz.net/conteudo.aspx?caso=ecommerce&lang=pt&id_object=2401&name=MADDIE

Still UNAVAILABLE

MADDIE - A VERDADE DA MENTIRA

Autor: AMARAL, Gonçalo
Género: Não Ficção
Ano de Edição: 2008
Formato: 15x23cm
Nº de Páginas: 215
Peso: 300g
ISBN: 978-989-8174-12-3
Indisponível

"[...] This book has a greater purpose. The contribute to the discovery of material truth and the realization of justice in the investigation known as "Maddie case". These are fundamental values ​​to which I am forced by the imperative of conscience, conviction and discipline to the institution to which I was proud to belong. These same values ​​are not extinguished with my retirement and will continue to be present in my life. Under no circumstances should the book calls into question the work of my colleagues in the Judicial Police, or compromise the ongoing investigation. It is my deep understanding that the disclosure in a work of this kind, of all the facts, could compromise future efforts to determine the discovery of truth. However, the reader will find data that unknown, interpretations of the facts - always under the law - and, of course, relevant questions. A criminal investigation only committed to the pursuit of material fact. You should not worry about political correctness. "

Gonçalo Amaral

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Mon 16 Apr - 9:55

Krisy22 wrote:
Oldartform wrote:Update on the books restitution:

Update on March 23, 2012
The mandatary and lawyer of the McCann couple, Isabel Duarte, has until the 29th of this month to return the books; the 10 days deadline are not consecutive and are measured as working days. Meanwhile, the lawyer to whom the books were entrusted by the First Instance Civil Court of Lisbon, has been trying to delay the restitution of the books to its rightful owners as ordered by the Supreme Court of Justice alleging that the Court of Appeals judgement did not transit in rem judicatam [unappealable decision/final ruling].

23/03/2012 12:37

Thank you for that Oldartform Gonçalo Amaral's books  - Page 6 Icon_flower We can now count down the days.

Any more updates on the book situation. Gonçalo Amaral's books  - Page 6 Icon_flower
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 16 Apr - 10:21

Morning Krisy22.........strange that there is nothing in the Portugese press, we'll have to wait until our Portugese Resident Members find out something.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 16 Apr - 22:05

I'm waiting to hear from someone who may know, or be able to find out...I feel another McMinute coming on... Gonçalo Amaral's books  - Page 6 294124
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6