Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened.

+30
NoStone
MaryB
Keela
wjk
tanszi
dazedandconfused
kathybelle
Angelique
dutchclogs
Badboy
AnnaEsse
Oldartform
Loopdaloop
malena stool
cherry1
Bobsy
interested
Autumn
comperedna
cass
almostgothic
Fern
matthew
jd16
pennylane
Annabel
jay2001
gillyspot
Wintabells
flower
34 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened.

Post  Autumn Tue 10 Apr - 17:25

Panda wrote:

I read that it was Tony Blair who asked the U.K. Ambassador to Portugal , John Buck, to go to PDL to aid the McCanns. There was a rumour that Tony's
Daughter had been admitted to Castle Craig for alcohol abuse. Castle Craig is run by a Peter McCann who appears to be no relation to Gerry. Obviously
this is just a rumour and I am more inclined to believe the rumour that Gerry is a fundraiser for the Labour Party which would be how he knew the
Blairs and Browns.

Panda you have frequently said that Gerry was a fundraiser for the Labour Party and this is how he got to know the Blairs and Brown. Have you got anything to back this up?
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 5 Empty Re: Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened.

Post  Panda Tue 10 Apr - 17:38

Autumn wrote:
Panda wrote:

I read that it was Tony Blair who asked the U.K. Ambassador to Portugal , John Buck, to go to PDL to aid the McCanns. There was a rumour that Tony's
Daughter had been admitted to Castle Craig for alcohol abuse. Castle Craig is run by a Peter McCann who appears to be no relation to Gerry. Obviously
this is just a rumour and I am more inclined to believe the rumour that Gerry is a fundraiser for the Labour Party which would be how he knew the
Blairs and Browns.

Panda you have frequently said that Gerry was a fundraiser for the Labour Party and this is how he got to know the Blairs and Brown. Have you got anything to back this up?

Hi Autumn , it was on 3a's ages ago , sorry, I wouldn't know how to find the post, but if true, it explains his probably attending Political Rallies and
fund raising events. Gerry's boss at Glenfields, Doug Skehan is a Fundraiser and maybe there is a connection there. The McCanns certainly knew how to raise money very quickly and set up a Company in 12 days which suggests he was very clued up on how to raise money. Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 5 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Apr - 17:41

It still beats me how, at that very early stage, Healy & McCann not only foresaw the possible need for a Fund, but prioritised it - even over expending their own shoe leather in support of all those concerned for Madeleine's whereabouts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Tue 10 Apr - 17:48

Panda wrote:
Autumn wrote:
Panda wrote:

Blairs and Browns.

Hi Autumn , it was on 3a's ages ago , sorry, I wouldn't know how to find the post, but if true, it explains his probably attending Political Rallies and
fund raising events. Gerry's boss at Glenfields, Doug Skehan is a Fundraiser and maybe there is a connection there. The McCanns certainly knew how to raise money very quickly and set up a Company in 12 days which suggests he was very clued up on how to raise money. Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 5 25346

Hi Panda, if Gerry was a fundraiser for the Labour Party I would expect there to be some info about this somewhere. I am not inclined to believe 'a rumour' without hard evidence to support it.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 10 Apr - 18:04

Autumn wrote:
Panda wrote:
Autumn wrote:
Panda wrote:

Blairs and Browns.

Hi Panda, if Gerry was a fundraiser for the Labour Party I would expect there to be some info about this somewhere. I am not inclined to believe 'a rumour' without hard evidence to support it.

Sorry, that's all I can offer you " The wider agenda" sounds more Political and a strange remark to make. Maybe a profile of Gerry apart from his Medical record would throw out some light , you know the kind of thing, "enjoys playing golf" , Is a staunch Labour supporter and has helped raise Funds." I'll get my mates ann_chovey or Annabel to try to find some info on both Gerry and Doug Skehan. Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 5 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 10 Apr - 18:09

The End Is Nigh wrote:It still beats me how, at that very early stage, Healy & McCann not only foresaw the possible need for a Fund, but prioritised it - even over expending their own shoe leather in support of all those concerned for Madeleine's whereabouts.

Now, now, do not start thinking like a normal person Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 5 25346 A normal person would not have their wits about them, they would be running from pillar to post in the aftermath, almost psychotic with grief. They would not think that far ahead, could not think that far ahead. Could not think full stop.

But put yourself in their shoes for a minute. They knew she was gone and never coming back, they set up the fund and did everything else to keep themselves occupied. They could not physically go out and search, they knew they would never find her. There is only so much pretend searching you can do and then what. They needed to look busy. Thankfully Gerry had his vision and it all started to take place.

I was reading some of the rogatory statements again today and Jane Tanner talks about how she did not see the McCanns for a few days after the event. She said they were busy with the press. That says it all. Not sedated in their apartment, unable to move with grief, not out searching, but busy with the press. Even if she had said police, I could understand that. But no, she is clear, the press first and foremost. They had experts in everything comming out their ears, why not dedicate one of them to talk to the press. Why did they choose to do this themselves and leave the most important task of all, searching, to others.

So if their starting point is knowing for sure she is gone and never coming back, everything they did makes sense. It is only in the context of a child that is truly missing that is seems strange.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Apr - 18:13

Quite. I can find no counter-argument to what we have been discussing, but I do wonder how those who do believe the abduction propaganda account for the beginnings of the Fund.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  nospinnaker Tue 10 Apr - 18:47

Hate to admit it but I don't read too much into the establishment of a fund. It's become a British knee-jerk in the face of any disaster - we start a fund. And that's what happened. I don't think it was K&G that did it, more likely people at home, people who wanted to do something to help in a situation they were told was an abduction. They wanted to help because they were good hearted people, maybe family, and they hadn't had the benefit of reading and studying the case.

The very last thing on their minds would have been the possibility that all was not as it seemed. And before anyone else mentions it there's no dark secret behind the fund's PLC status - it couldn't be a charity because the aims were centred on one missing child rather than missing children generally. So no conspiracy there.

Please don't infer from my reluctance to believe all the conspiracy theories that I believe Madeleine was abducted and the parents are completely innocent. That's not what I believe at all. I don't believe the parents' accounts, or the chums' accounts. Or Clarence's stories. Or those of the family.
nospinnaker
nospinnaker
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 188
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 10 Apr - 19:06

The End Is Nigh wrote:Quite. I can find no counter-argument to what we have been discussing, but I do wonder how those who do believe the abduction propaganda account for the beginnings of the Fund.

That is a very interesting point. I wonder if there is somebody here who knows from the other sites what they say there.

In my experience the real life people I meet have very little concept of the timings of events. They know she disappeared, they know the fund is there but they have never thought about how and when the fund happened.

The McCanns have done one thing very right in all of this. Their PR exercise has been extremely well carried out. Their litigation has ensured nothing at all is written or published, unless of course it is done by themselves. Amarals book would have set the facts out in black and white and the McCanns know that. There is something about a book or indeed Tony Bennetts publication that would have encouraged many more people to read about it. The internet is an effort for many, you have to search, there is too big a choice, but a book is a book. You could pick up a book in a doctors surgery and get engrossed in it. Not so with the internet.

So many only have the team McCann side. They have not had the luxury of being able to buy Kates bewk, then Amarals book and come to an informed opinion. All that is available to them is the bewk. Free speech indeed.

I know some people I was speaking to lately were absolutely stunned when i said the twins had been returned to the creche. A simple thing but that set three more people on the road to questioning the McCanns. They have been avidly reading the pj files ever since. Two weeks ago, they did not know these files existed.

So simply, many who believe their story cannot account for the fund because they are not aware of the issues surrounding it.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 10 Apr - 19:09

Panda wrote:

Blairs and Browns.

It doesn't follow that if you are a fund raiser for the Labour party, or any other party for that matter, that you get to meet the PMor his C of the E, I didn't Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 5 29204
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 10 Apr - 19:29

The End Is Nigh wrote:Quite. I can find no counter-argument to what we have been discussing, but I do wonder how those who do believe the abduction propaganda account for the beginnings of the Fund.

I wonder how those who believe the abduction propaganda account for the fact that the parents of a "missing" child would require money for legal expenses.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 10 Apr - 19:31

Bobsy sounds like you had a lucky escape then! I dont know anyone who would want to meet
Blair or Brown (unless you are a salesman for Pampers perhaps!) Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 5 424625
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 10 Apr - 19:33

interested wrote:

I wonder how those who believe the abduction propaganda account for the fact that the parents of a "missing" child would require money for legal expenses.

I dont think it would bother those who believe the abduction propaganda, they dont seem to be bothered about money going towards their mortgage! or even money spent on dodgy PI's!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 10 Apr - 20:17

cherry1 wrote:Bobsy sounds like you had a lucky escape then! I dont know anyone who would want to meet
Blair or Brown (unless you are a salesman for Pampers perhaps!) Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 5 424625
Oh it was long before Blair and Brown, thank heaven.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 10 Apr - 20:23

Bobsy wrote:
Panda wrote:

Blairs and Browns.

It doesn't follow that if you are a fund raiser for the Labour party, or any other party for that matter, that you get to meet the PMor his C of the E, I didn't Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 5 29204

According to Philomena McCann, Gordon Brown is a friend of the family. Gerry obviously knew him very well, because the morning after Madeleine disappeared, he said he had phoned Gordon Brown the previous evening. I presumed he meant when they made all their other important calls. According to Gerry, Gordon gave him his personal telephone number and told him he could phone him anytime day or night.

It was a few days later when Philomena her sister Pat and brother John, were being interviewed on television, that she revealed that Gordon Brown was a friend of the family. Philomena said that along with her brother and sister, she had been invited to meet an MP at the Houses of Parliament.

The McCanns must either know something, or are involved with something that the British Government don't want to get out, for them to be treated in the special way they have been treated for the past 5yrs. What the McCanns admitted to, (and I'm not saying they were speaking the truth) was enough to sling them in jail, yet Gordon Brown moved heaven and high water, to make sure they didn't face justice.

If Jose Socrates did intervene with this case, at Gordon Brown's request, Brown must have had something big on Socrates, for him to intevene, when the PJ wanted to bring charges against the McCanns. Incidently I read that Jose Socrates intervened with the case. I'm not saying it's true, I'm only saying what I read.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 10 Apr - 20:33

kathybelle - The McCanns must either know something, or are involved with something that the British Government don't want to get out, for them to be treated in the special way they have been treated for the past 5yrs. What the McCanns admitted to, (and I'm not saying they were speaking the truth) was enough to sling them in jail, yet Gordon Brown moved heaven and high water, to make sure they didn't face justice.

I think this is the crux of the whole affair and it has to be something big - Amaral has said the government interfered, we have heard that financial records and medical records were not forthcoming, I believe the original diplomats who were out there who felt that the Mccanns may have been involved, were replaced with new people.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 10 Apr - 21:39

I remember a thread on 3As where some believed that Gerry may be considered a likely candidate for a MP and perhaps even Health Minister in a future Labour government. This may well be true, was he being groomed by his involvement with the COMARE quango? How many other medical/political positions has he held? Could Gerry have information from his service on this quango that protects him?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 10 Apr - 22:02

cherry1 wrote:kathybelle - The McCanns must either know something, or are involved with something that the British Government don't want to get out, for them to be treated in the special way they have been treated for the past 5yrs. What the McCanns admitted to, (and I'm not saying they were speaking the truth) was enough to sling them in jail, yet Gordon Brown moved heaven and high water, to make sure they didn't face justice.

I think this is the crux of the whole affair and it has to be something big - Amaral has said the government interfered, we have heard that financial records and medical records were not forthcoming, I believe the original diplomats who were out there who felt that the Mccanns may have been involved, were replaced with new people.

I think along those lines too and someone posted a couple of pages earlier that if there had been a Govt cover up we wouldn't have heard anything at all about it, but we did get to hear about the MI6 body in the bag guy and Dr Kelly's "suicide", though it is all shrouded in mystery and inexplicable, just like the obvious lies the McCanns have told since day one. I think the SY investigation will be about as productive as the two other cases I've mentioned, swept under the carpet and nothing will change.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Tue 10 Apr - 22:40

MaryB wrote:It's becoming clearer by the day which way this is going. That is the outcome of the review will be a recommendation to follow up leads of would be abductors and other suspicious people who might have been in PDL at that time. And then it will be up to the Portuguese authorities whether or not to re-open the case. Kate McCann is being invited to Downing Street. If they were going to be in any way blamed or implicated in this review this just wouldn't happen. That is my opinion.

Not sure where you get that idea from.

From my perspective I have not seen or read any leaks from Scotland Yard. They are very very tightlipped about it all.
They came to this fresh after busting the arseholes in the Stephen Lawrence case, so they're on a high.
Moreover, they were the ones which helped the portugese develop the case against the Mccann's in the first place.
So I therefore don't think there is anything to be clear about just yet. Furthermore, the Portugese were humilated, they wouldn't open the case up again if there was nothing to redeem them for how the media portrayed them.

(My positive thinking) ;)

PS:
Gerry Knows Gordon Brown Through Alex Woolfall. (not sure If i wrote that again recently, think the page might have crashed)
Funnily enough Bell Pottinger had close links with David Cameron which is where Woolfall went to work afterwards.

1. Alex Woolfall --> https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t9023-alex-woolfall-remember-his-name-he-s-the-missing-link-between-the-mccanns-and-labour?highlight=alex+woolfall

2. Bell Pottinger & David Cameron. https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t18075-bell-pottinger-boasts-of-easy-access-to-cameron-all-sorts-of-dark-arts-a-nice-undercover-sting?highlight=bell+pottinger+cmaeron

3.Alex Woolfall Profile @ the Mccann files http://www.mccannfiles.com/id65.html

*edit*
This post just reminded me to do my regular search on what Alex Woolfall was upto and I had never seen the following blog before

http://www.zimbio.com/Gerry+McCann's+Blog/articles/0MGFNT9D9tM/Those+first+few+days+Especially+those+photos

Those first few days – Especially those photos
By Marosiala on June 11, 2011 | From slippingthroughmyfingers.com

T

here is much speculation about how the McCann family orchestrated the media, issued the photographs of Madeleine and started the ball rolling. Well let us have a look back at those first few days.
From the initial outset we know that Mark Warner were involved. As soon as Madeleine disappeared Mark Warner sprung into action. They had their crisis team deployed to Praia da Luz as soon as 5th May 2007.

We know included in that team were Alan Pike and Martin Alderton who counselled Kate and Gerry McCann along with their friends. Further reading about the CCP team can be read in a post on this site called Going for a Jog.

Alex Woolfall, who led that team from Bell Pottinger speaks to the Times in an article dated October 6th 2007. He clearly explains when they were called in and about them arriving in Praia da Luz. He also tells the Times whether he thinks they could be involved in what happened to their daughter, he says:

“That they could be involved and in any way be guilty - to me they would have to win every Golden Globe and every Oscar ever awarded,” he told The Times.

Well that to me means that Alex Woolfall who spent a considerable amount of time with Kate and Gerry McCann clearly states that in his opinion after witnessing their reactions, they're NOT involved in what happened to their daughter.

He then speaks of the behaviour of Kate and Gerry McCann as says:

They were behaving exactly as I thought someone in that situation would be. Mr They had not slept. They were trying to work out what to do that might help generate images of her. They were desperately keen to publicise her face.

Of course they were keen to publicise Madeleine's face, that is only natural, how could people search for a missing child if they didn't know what she looked like?

The next part is the part I find most interesting and that is the release of those first photos to the media. Many out there in cyberworld on forums and blogs, think the McCanns orchestrated the release of the photos and can't understand why they released the photos in such an order.

If you read the Times article it is simple, Alex Woolfall from Bell Pottinger created a portfolio of pictures from the McCanns' camera and passed it on to the Press Agency.
We all know that the Press Agency then would release the pictures in what particular order they chose. Once that portfolio landed on the Press Agency news desk, the order in which those photos would be released was out of the hands of Alex Woolfall and definitely not in the hands of the McCann family.

The McCanns had photographs of Madeleine on their digital camera, which Mr Woolfall began transferring to a laptop computer. “I said to Kate, ‘Let’s try to identify pictures where her face is visible’. Downloading the images was a very difficult process for them. It was upsetting.

“They were trying to do two things at once: one, emotionally deal with what was actually, really happening to them; two, operate in some sort of logical way to help get her back.”

Mr Woolfall transmitted the photographs to the Press Association in London, from where they were distributed to the media. The portfolio included the now famous image of Madeleine wearing a hat on a tennis court.

As the famous tennis court picture was included it is, in my opinion, safe to say that the last photograph of Madeleine around the pool with her father and sister would have been on that camera and probably was included in that Portfolio. So how can it be faked, if it was downloaded from the same camera as the Tennis photo by Alex Woolfall?

Gerry McCann himself tells people exactly how the Media came into play, who was orchestrating things in those first days. When Gerry speaks at the Edinburgh Festival he tells of how Mark Warner and the Foreign Office played a crucial part in those first few days.

BBC INTERVIEWER From the outside it appears that you have been running, candidly, crudely, a very professional campaign with a lot of very experienced public relations professionals and so on. I mean, clearly that is accidental but how did that come about?

GERRY MCCANN Well its not at all, you know, we just happen to be a fairly ordinary family some of whom were quite good at, er, speaking on television. Of course, we had advice at the beginning from the PR people brought in by Mark Warner, Alex Woolfall, who gave us some excellent advice, you know. “What are your objectives, and how’s it going to help your search for Madeleine?” And then due to the massive media demand on us, not the other way round, not us asking for media, er, we were advised that we should have a family spokesperson and we asked the Foreign Office to provide that and they did support us and that was very, very important to protect us from the media in what has been incredibly difficult emotional circumstances. And then we, of course, did decide that we needed someone to help advise us, er, longer term for our campaign. And, er, with Madeleine’s fund we decided to appoint a campaign manager and I have to say we appointed somebody to plan our strategy sort of medium and long term if it was needed but actually her job has been full-time handling the media. (Video and Transcript courtesy of Headlines Blog)

Alex Woolfall explains to the readers of the Times, that what you saw on TV was not what it was like behind the scenes. The McCanns were not as controlled as the viewers were seeing on the various media clips.

Mr Woolfall was surprised by the reaction of British viewers to the couple’s demeanour. “I was struck at the perception of people who had watched Kate and Gerry: that they were very controlled and perhaps were not responding in a way people thought would be more natural. They were not at all controlled. When I was with them, they were between being completely distraught and trying to do what they felt was the right thing.”

I would like to conclude this post with a sentence from that Times Article which I think over the last four years has been proved very apt.

Armchair detectives have leapt to wild conclusions based on the few alleged details of the case to have emerged.

They surely have, armchair detectives who believe the thoughts and opinions of a convicted ex-detective, who was removed from the case; along with people who have never met the McCanns, their family or their friends, but are prepared to give assessments as to their guilt or not based on a few media clips.

The statements from people who would know first-hand if the grief shown by the McCanns, their friends and family was genuine or not, or if they were acting suspiciously or not, is brushed aside and classed as irrelevant, or put down to the "they are in on it" syndrome

So it was Alex Woolfall which created the Dodgy Photographs which were photoshopped!!!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Tue 10 Apr - 23:07

I always thought GM`s strong links with the labour party were, not because he was a fund raiser, but because his father, Jack McCann, was the high profile MP and Lord Commissioner of the Treasury - he died when G was young.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 10 Apr - 23:11

Oldartform wrote:I always thought GM`s strong links with the labour party were, not because he was a fund raiser, but because his father, Jack McCann, was the high profile MP and Lord Commissioner of the Treasury - he died when G was young.

That wasn't Gerry's father.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Tue 10 Apr - 23:15

AnnaEsse wrote:
Oldartform wrote:I always thought GM`s strong links with the labour party were, not because he was a fund raiser, but because his father, Jack McCann, was the high profile MP and Lord Commissioner of the Treasury - he died when G was young.

Thanks AnnaEsse - that gives me more hope.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 10 Apr - 23:20

Oldartform wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Thanks AnnaEsse - that gives me more hope.

EILEEN McCANN (nee Ferry) (69) Year 2007
Gerry's mother, Eileen, is originally from Crolly, near Burtonport in Donegal. She married the late John McCann from St Johnston. The family left Donegal in 1967 and settled in Glasgow although Eileen McCann still owns Peoples' Bar in tiny St Johnston, close to the border with Co Londonderry.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/FAMILY.htm

I think the confusion may have come from the fact that Eileen's husband John was known as Jack
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 10 Apr - 23:52

AnnaEsse wrote:

THERE WAS ONCE THOUGHT TO BE A CONNECTION WITH A LEICESTERSHIRE MP CALLED MCCANN,BUT HE HAD NO CONNECTION WITH THE MCCANNS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8854
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 11 Apr - 0:06

The more I think about this case, the more I feel sickened about all the prominent people who have gone out of their way to help the McCanns. Usually a missing child grips the heart of the most hard hearted people, especially when their parents have indicated that they have taken part in the disappearance of their child.

Whether the McCanns were speaking the truth or not, they still admitted to the world and his wife that their children were left unsupervised when they went out. They admitted they didn't search for her, they lied on many occasions and along with their family and friends, they helped set up a fund that was supposed to be used to find Madeleine, even though the Portuguese taxpayers were funding the investigation .

We know that hardly any of the fund has been used to find Madeleine and the rest has been used to pay the legal fees of the McCanns failed cases. The terms of the fund also say that the money can be used to assist the finances of the McCanns and if Clarence Mitchell was speaking the truth, the money can also be used to assist the finances of the McCanns and their wider family. The McCanns also began to arrange fund raising events. Gerry said one event wouldn't take place on the 1st anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, it would been sooner than that.

I know everything that I have just written has been said before, but enough is enough. I am going to write to David Cameron and tell him everything I have written above and more besides.

I am a British taxpayer and because my money is being used to conduct a review, I am entitled to have my say. I will tell Mr Cameron, that I do not want a standard reply, I want an explanation as to why these two child neglectors, had the last British Government eating out of their hands and it appears that they have the present Government eating out of their hands. I will ask David Cameron why so many prominent people found it essential that they help the McCanns financially and proclaim their innocence, when it was quite clear that what the McCanns admitted to doing, was a crime. A crime that was made worse because, if they were speaking the truth, Madeleine disappeared while they were out and while she was left unsupervised.

I will ask David Cameron why Madeleine seemed to take a back seat, where these prominent people were concerned. It seemed to be more important to them to make sure the McCanns were protected at all costs, than it did to find out what happened to Madeleine. It is quite clear the McCanns are involved in Madeleine's disappearance, whether she was abducted or not. If Madeleine was abducted, she was abducted while the McCanns were out. If Madeleine wasn't abducted and this present time, there is no evidence to suggest she was abducted, then the McCanns must be know where she is and if she is dead or alive. It isn't right that just because the McCanns say Madeleine was abducted, their word must be taken as fact.

I will tell David Cameron, that I am asking him to answer all my questions truthfully, because I read that Scotland Yard, will not be making public the results of the review. If my taxes are good enough to conduct a review, then I am entitled to know what the outcome of the review is. To keep the review a secret implies to me, that there is going to be a whitewash.

I will tell David Cameron, that if he doesn't believe anything that I have written in my letter, to read the files, the transcripts of the McCanns interviews and watch the numerous "You Tube" videos that show the McCanns media interviews.

I will also ask David Cameron, to read a copy of Kate McCann's book "Madeleine" a book that she says she wrote for her children. Kate also said that she hopes that wherever Madeleine, who is now 8yrs old is, she will be allowed to read the book. I will refrain from asking David Cameron to read page 129. Hopefully he will read the book and reel in horror when he reads page 129

I know I might be wasting my time writing this letter, but I can't sit back and say nothing, to someone who has the authority to do something.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next