Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened.

+30
NoStone
MaryB
Keela
wjk
tanszi
dazedandconfused
kathybelle
Angelique
dutchclogs
Badboy
AnnaEsse
Oldartform
Loopdaloop
malena stool
cherry1
Bobsy
interested
Autumn
comperedna
cass
almostgothic
Fern
matthew
jd16
pennylane
Annabel
jay2001
gillyspot
Wintabells
flower
34 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 Empty Re: Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened.

Post  dutchclogs Wed 11 Apr - 4:30

Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 463742 Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 307691 Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 307691 kathybelle
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :
Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 Empty Re: Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened.

Post  Angelique Wed 11 Apr - 9:02

kathybelle

You manage to state the facts more eloquently than I could so I wholeheartedly support your endeavour.

Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 307691

Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 463742
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 11 Apr - 9:21

A round of applause from me too kathybelle
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 11 Apr - 9:50

Atta girl kathybelle.... don't forget to mention the inept detectives donors money was wasted one, Legal fees taken from the fund to pay for the
McCanns penchant for suing anyone who dares disagree with them . also, why Kates contribution to the fund is only the royalties, payable after the
hefty fee she received is paid off when she also received £200,000 for the serialisation of the book . David is in the Far East at the moment drumming up Trade for the U.K. so maybe wait a few days to get his full attention. Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 294124

Good Luck Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 307691 Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 307691
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 11 Apr - 9:55

Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 306321 folks and thank you very much for your comments, it means a lot to me to know I have your support.

David Cameron is in Japan for the next 4 days, so I will prepare my letter then as soon as he arrives home, I will send the letter by Special Delivery. Sending the letter this way, means I can track the letter online, at every part of it's journey, plus someone within number 10, will have to sign for the letter.

I do understand that his security team will have to vet the letter before the letter is passed on to the people who deal with David Cameron's personal mail. I feel sure I will receive a reply to this letter, and hopefully the reply will contain the answers I would like. I'm not holding my breath though.

If I receive a standard reply, David Cameron will get another letter from me, thanking him for his letter and thanking him for confirming to me that this review will be a complete whitewash. I will also tell him that I hope he can sleep easy at night, knowing full well that not only has he hoodwinked the British taxpayers, but he has supported and condoned the McCanns behaviour in Praia da Luz, especially as they quite clearly broke the law, when they decided to grossly neglect Madeleine to the point where she disappeared without trace.

I'm going away for a week to my sister's, to take care of her pets while she and her husband are on holiday. I will post the letter when I return and I'll let you know if and when I receive a reply and what the contents of the reply says.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 11 Apr - 11:15

Enjoy your stay at your sisters and I do hope you get the courtesy of a reply, but won't hold my breath.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 11 Apr - 11:52

Good luck with that Kathybelle
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 11 Apr - 12:24

Good luck Kathybelle, with the letter and have fun with the pets xx
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Wed 11 Apr - 12:31

He or a member of his staff will have to reply to you, even if it is standard buggar off letter. This type of letter will only serve to show that no-one wants the real truth to come out. That the McCanns and those around them have to be protected or safeguarded at all costs. If this is indeed the case then the matter is more complex and deeper than we thought and that there is something which needs to be hidden. A whitewash is the only way this could be done. A full and honest review would necessitate a reconstruction which we know the actors in this Whitehall farce do not want under any circumstances.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Wed 11 Apr - 13:34

I'd imagine that any reply will say that no comment could possibly be made while the review is ongoing. (I doubt if any comment will be made after the review either.) It's over. That's it. Rubber stamped. End of story.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  nospinnaker Wed 11 Apr - 15:08

I would be most surprised if no comment at all were to be made at the conclusion of a review that has been highly publicised and has a hefty cost associated with it. It won't, of course, be a 'xxxx did it' type of comment, but there'll be something.

It's what happens then rather than what is announced that will be the most telling. And I'm expecting quite a lot to happen. I'm convinced that there will be a formal reopening of the case in Portugal, and this time I'm confident that the PJ will have everything that may have been uncovered by the Met. Lots of stuff that will have a bearing on where to look and who to question will have been shared, either formally or otherwise, and by the time the PJ start it up again they will have a pretty good handle on what happened.

Then there's that business about 'no evidence whatsoever'. There is evidence, of course, lots of it, from the dogs, the forensics, the statements and all the rest of it, but as yet there's no conclusive evidence that would stand up in court.

Not yet.
nospinnaker
nospinnaker
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 188
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Wed 11 Apr - 15:28

We should not forget that Lord Harris has already expressed views about he review - I am sure he will be watching the outcome very closely - if there is any suggestion of a whitewash then I am sure he will be onto it - even to the point of asking for a Judicial Review!????

It would of course be ver convienient to the MET if they say info has been passed to the PJ - that way they can wash their hands of what the PJ does with that information and any outcome!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 11 Apr - 15:55

nospinnaker wrote:I would be most surprised if no comment at all were to be made at the conclusion of a review that has been highly publicised and has a hefty cost associated with it. It won't, of course, be a 'xxxx did it' type of comment, but there'll be something.

It's what happens then rather than what is announced that will be the most telling. And I'm expecting quite a lot to happen. I'm convinced that there will be a formal reopening of the case in Portugal, and this time I'm confident that the PJ will have everything that may have been uncovered by the Met. Lots of stuff that will have a bearing on where to look and who to question will have been shared, either formally or otherwise, and by the time the PJ start it up again they will have a pretty good handle on what happened.

Then there's that business about 'no evidence whatsoever'. There is evidence, of course, lots of it, from the dogs, the forensics, the statements and all the rest of it, but as yet there's no conclusive evidence that would stand up in court.

Not yet.

Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 307691

Not forgetting that there is already a lot of Intelligence which does not favour Healy, McCann et al.

But binding that Intelligence together cohesively with a few vital missing links is all that stands between Intelligence and Evidence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 11 Apr - 17:09

Autumn wrote:
Panda wrote:

I read that it was Tony Blair who asked the U.K. Ambassador to Portugal , John Buck, to go to PDL to aid the McCanns. There was a rumour that Tony's
Daughter had been admitted to Castle Craig for alcohol abuse. Castle Craig is run by a Peter McCann who appears to be no relation to Gerry. Obviously
this is just a rumour and I am more inclined to believe the rumour that Gerry is a fundraiser for the Labour Party which would be how he knew the
Blairs and Browns.

Panda you have frequently said that Gerry was a fundraiser for the Labour Party and this is how he got to know the Blairs and Brown. Have you got anything to back this up?

Autumn , a kind Member sent me this from gerrymccannblogs which I think bears out what I said about Doug Skehan being a Fund Raiser for Charities,
couldn't find anything about Gerry, so long ago.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 11 Apr - 17:33

Iv'e just copied this from the last Paragraph of the 57 page Final Report , what happens if this investigation turns up nothing new?

What happened during the time lapse between 5.30 p.m. (the time at which MADELEINE was seen for the last time by a person that differs from her parents or siblings) and the time at which the disappearance is reported by KATE HEALY (at around 10 p.m.).

Concerning the result of the diligences that were requested from the British authorities, as earlier mentioned, despite the fact that they were almost completely carried out, nothing new was added to the process and, consequentially, to the investigation.

The questioning of the holiday group merely corroborated what had already been established during the investigation, without any detail that could have been reputed as especially relevant being brought forward.

In conclusion, it results from everything that has been done, despite the efforts that were made and all investigation lines being explored, that it is not possible to obtain a solid and objective conclusion about what really happened that night, and about the present location of the missing minor.

On the other hand, it should be referred that this investigation moved itself under conditions of exceptional media exposure, with the publication of many "news" of imprecise, inexact or even false contents, which did not help, in the least, the discovery of the truth and created, many times, a climate of unusual commotion and of lack of serenity.

Therefore, as we do not envision, at the present moment, the execution of any other diligence within the process that might produce any useful result for the process, I submit it to your consideration, for you to determine whatever you may see as convenient.

page 57

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  nospinnaker Wed 11 Apr - 18:08

In other words despite being questioned in Portugal and back in Britain, the McCanns and their chums couldn't provide between them any concrete sighting of Madeleine after 5.30.

The Met will, by now, have asked a lot of questions and read a lot of documents. They have the benefit of several years' worth of pondering and prodding and poking and observing behaviours and utterances, and by now I am absolutely sure new light will have been thrown on those lost hours. Either that or new light will have been thrown on the reason there's no concrete sighting.

They have the benefit of reading statements in English made to police over here, interviews given, books written. No cause for translation errors, no falling for intentional muddying of the water. Something must have emerged from all that stuff removed from the private dicks' offices; something must have emerged during the three and a half million quid's worth of reading and sifting and examining and talking.

Quite a few of those coppers know that there are reputations to be made solving this puzzle, and there is no fame and career advancement to be had from a whitewash. Imagine the kudos back at the Yard if one of them is responsible for cracking one of the most difficult cases in recent years!

It's only a matter of time.
nospinnaker
nospinnaker
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 188
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 11 Apr - 20:04

Metodo 3 , when interviewed by ABCes ( a subsidaiary of the Guardian) said they did not receive the noney quoted in the British Press but E160,000
plus E4,000 for six months work.Since the only Accounts we have seen are those supplied to Companies House which are the bare minimum, there is no
way of knowing how much NSU said they were paid.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 11 Apr - 20:36

kathybelle wrote:The more I think about this case, the more I feel sickened about all the prominent people who have gone out of their way to help the McCanns. Usually a missing child grips the heart of the most hard hearted people, especially when their parents have indicated that they have taken part in the disappearance of their child.

Whether the McCanns were speaking the truth or not, they still admitted to the world and his wife that their children were left unsupervised when they went out. They admitted they didn't search for her, they lied on many occasions and along with their family and friends, they helped set up a fund that was supposed to be used to find Madeleine, even though the Portuguese taxpayers were funding the investigation .

We know that hardly any of the fund has been used to find Madeleine and the rest has been used to pay the legal fees of the McCanns failed cases. The terms of the fund also say that the money can be used to assist the finances of the McCanns and if Clarence Mitchell was speaking the truth, the money can also be used to assist the finances of the McCanns and their wider family. The McCanns also began to arrange fund raising events. Gerry said one event wouldn't take place on the 1st anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, it would been sooner than that.

I know everything that I have just written has been said before, but enough is enough. I am going to write to David Cameron and tell him everything I have written above and more besides.

I am a British taxpayer and because my money is being used to conduct a review, I am entitled to have my say. I will tell Mr Cameron, that I do not want a standard reply, I want an explanation as to why these two child neglectors, had the last British Government eating out of their hands and it appears that they have the present Government eating out of their hands. I will ask David Cameron why so many prominent people found it essential that they help the McCanns financially and proclaim their innocence, when it was quite clear that what the McCanns admitted to doing, was a crime. A crime that was made worse because, if they were speaking the truth, Madeleine disappeared while they were out and while she was left unsupervised.

I will ask David Cameron why Madeleine seemed to take a back seat, where these prominent people were concerned. It seemed to be more important to them to make sure the McCanns were protected at all costs, than it did to find out what happened to Madeleine. It is quite clear the McCanns are involved in Madeleine's disappearance, whether she was abducted or not. If Madeleine was abducted, she was abducted while the McCanns were out. If Madeleine wasn't abducted and this present time, there is no evidence to suggest she was abducted, then the McCanns must be know where she is and if she is dead or alive. It isn't right that just because the McCanns say Madeleine was abducted, their word must be taken as fact.

I will tell David Cameron, that I am asking him to answer all my questions truthfully, because I read that Scotland Yard, will not be making public the results of the review. If my taxes are good enough to conduct a review, then I am entitled to know what the outcome of the review is. To keep the review a secret implies to me, that there is going to be a whitewash.

I will tell David Cameron, that if he doesn't believe anything that I have written in my letter, to read the files, the transcripts of the McCanns interviews and watch the numerous "You Tube" videos that show the McCanns media interviews.

I will also ask David Cameron, to read a copy of Kate McCann's book "Madeleine" a book that she says she wrote for her children. Kate also said that she hopes that wherever Madeleine, who is now 8yrs old is, she will be allowed to read the book. I will refrain from asking David Cameron to read page 129. Hopefully he will read the book and reel in horror when he reads page 129

I know I might be wasting my time writing this letter, but I can't sit back and say nothing, to someone who has the authority to do something.

Fantastic Kathybelle Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 307691 Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 307691
I today wrote asking Mr Cameron why he is inviting Kate to his fund raising event, I told him I'm totaly disgusted with him and his party, sucking up to these two Doctors who admitted leaving their children night after night while in a PDL, everyone who I speak too agree its disgusting also what they did, and how they have stopped/gagged anyone who dare to question them, what do these actions tell us that these are innocent parents NO!
I said if they are innocent why do they need the more expensive Lawyers and a massive "questionable" Fund????
I finished by saying I await his reply. (the only thing I wish now is that I said the same as you did by asking for a personal reply and with answers)

I believe the more people keep pestering Cameron then he may just do something about it, anyone interested....

The Rt Hon David Cameron MP
Prime Minister
10 Downing Street
London
SW1A 2AA

Last edited by Lillyofthevalley on Wed 11 Apr - 22:08; edited 1 time in total
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 11 Apr - 21:13

Just to say well done to you both Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 307691 Mirror:Madeleine McCann case on verge of being formally reopened. - Page 6 307691
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 11 Apr - 21:57

Just found this on FB, interesting if true, dare we believe........

MAY 13th...Cameron ordered every file to be RE-OPENED NOT reviewed OPENED on the McCanns.
The Metropolitan Police Authority meets tomorrow at City Hall for the first time since the Prime Minister instructed/encouraged/invited/asked the Commissioner to consider a review of the Madeleine McCann case

http://themurdochempireanditsnestofvipers.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/hackgate-cameron-and-murdoch.html?spref=tw
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6