Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May

+55
fedrules
margaret
almostgothic
tanszi
ELI
marxman
welshy
steve1295
Loopdaloop
Alpine Aster
interested
keepingmum
Wintabells
Claudia79
dazedandconfused
comperedna
kitti
Annabel
Panda
pennylane
mahlersghost
Oldartform
chrissie
frencheuropean
devonmum
Justiceforallkids
Chris
HiDeHo
mumbles
duncanmac
quickfingers
tigger
AnnaEsse
kathybelle
Angelique
jd16
matthew
ann_chovey
Bobsy
nospinnaker
mara thon
Fern
cherry1
jeanmonroe
pamalam
the slave
gillyspot
fred
NoStone
tabs
jay2001
SteveT
flower
MaryB
ShabbyTiger
59 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 Empty Re: Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May

Post  maive Sun 22 Apr - 15:38

Panda wrote:
fred wrote:
mumbles wrote:Can't argue the fact that more money has been spent on this one child than any other... but she is still a 'missing child' and as such, the case should never be closed... and I don't believe such cases ever are.

Rightly so. Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 944533

The case won't be closed, just like the Rui Pedro is still open, even though everyone knows Mario Dias is as guilty as shit.

The PJ said for a long time they would not open the case unless some new evidence is found, this "sighting" came from Spain and the Portugese were quick to say it was not true that the were investigating. By closed , I meant they will stick to their word and only if ever Madeleine is found alive or dead will the case be re-opened.

This is also my opinion.. Without a body, I think this case can't be prosecuted (even if we have had some successful cases before).

And by the way Panda, I am in Canada, Alberta! But I am born in Quebec, so I am francophone Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 Icon_flower

Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 391499
maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Warning :
Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 Empty Re: Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May

Post  Panda Sun 22 Apr - 15:51

mumbles wrote:
Panda wrote:
fred wrote:
mumbles wrote:Can't argue the fact that more money has been spent on this one child than any other... but she is still a 'missing child' and as such, the case should never be closed... and I don't believe such cases ever are.

The case won't be closed, just like the Rui Pedro is still open, even though everyone knows Mario Dias is as guilty as shit.

The PJ said for a long time they would not open the case unless some new evidence is found, this "sighting" came from Spain and the Portugese were quick to say it was not true that the were investigating. By closed , I meant they will stick to their word and only if ever Madeleine is found alive or dead will the case be re-opened.

The case is shelved... not closed. (technically speaking)

When did they say that they would only re-open the case if a body was found? (alive or dead)

I was under the impression that if 'new evidence' was found it would lead to a new investigation.

I never said the PJ said that, it was my interpretation of the only way the case would be re-opened

The first year the McCanns were doing the rounds on 3rd May, they attended a BBC T.V. Programme about missing children . One of the Women they spoke to said her 3 yr old sister had gone missing from a supermarket in Germany. This woman was by now over 20 yrs older but still believed she would meet her Sister one day. Coincidentally, yesterday I read that the Father of the missing child wants the U.K.Police to look for his long lost daughter and
his Demand is as a direct consequence of seeing how much help the McCanns have received.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 22 Apr - 15:53

mumbles wrote:
Panda wrote:
fred wrote:

When did they say that they would only re-open the case if a body was found? (alive or dead)

I was under the impression that if 'new evidence' was found it would lead to a new investigation
~

That's my impression too. In fact the Mccanns could request the re-opening at any time they wanted!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 22 Apr - 15:58

Panda wrote:
mumbles wrote:
Panda wrote:
fred wrote:

I was under the impression that if 'new evidence' was found it would lead to a new investigation.

I never said the PJ said that, it was my interpretation of the only way the case would be re-opened

The first year the McCanns were doing the rounds on 3rd May, they attended a BBC T.V. Programme about missing children . One of the Women they spoke to said her 3 yr old sister had gone missing from a supermarket in Germany. This woman was by now over 20 yrs older but still believed she would meet her Sister one day. Coincidentally, yesterday I read that the Father of the missing child wants the U.K.Police to look for his long lost daughter and
his Demand is as a direct consequence of seeing how much help the McCanns have received.

I meant they will stick to their word and only if ever Madeleine is found alive or dead will the case be re-opened.

That suggests to me you are saying the PJ said that.
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 22 Apr - 15:58

fred wrote:
mumbles wrote:
Panda wrote:
fred wrote:

I was under the impression that if 'new evidence' was found it would lead to a new investigation
~

That's my impression too. In fact the Mccanns could request the re-opening at any time they wanted!

Quite!
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 22 Apr - 17:43

mumbles wrote:
Panda wrote:
mumbles wrote:
Panda wrote:
fred wrote:

I meant they will stick to their word and only if ever Madeleine is found alive or dead will the case be re-opened.

That suggests to me you are saying the PJ said that.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 22 Apr - 17:51

Go to Missing Children and read the case of Katrice and how her Father is demanding her disappearance be reopened as a direct result of the Mccanns.

I don't subscribe to the theory the case can be re-opened at will, the PJ have said it would only happen if a positive lead about what happened to
Madeleine is obtained. After 5 years it is looking distinctly unlikely......Katrice has been missing over 20 years.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 22 Apr - 17:56

Panda :
The first year the McCanns were doing the rounds on 3rd May, they attended a BBC T.V. Programme about missing children . One of the Women they spoke to said her 3 yr old sister had gone missing from a supermarket in Germany. This woman was by now over 20 yrs older but still believed she would meet her Sister one day. Coincidentally, yesterday I read that the Father of the missing child wants the U.K.Police to look for his long lost daughter and his Demand is as a direct consequence of seeing how much help the McCanns have received.

Yes, I'm familiar to both of those stories... but what have they to do with your claim that the Portuguese said that the case will only be re-opened if Madeleine is found either dead or alive?
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 22 Apr - 17:57

Panda wrote:

Go to Missing Children and read the case of Katrice and how her Father is demanding her disappearance be reopened as a direct result of the Mccanns.

I don't subscribe to the theory the case can be re-opened at will, the PJ have said it would only happen if a positive lead about what happened to
Madeleine is obtained. After 5 years it is looking distinctly unlikely......Katrice has been missing over 20 years.

Panda, I don't need to go and read your thread about missing Katrice as I am already familiar with the story.
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 22 Apr - 17:58

mumbles wrote:
Panda wrote:

Panda, I don't need to go and read your thread about missing Katrice as I am already familiar with the story.

Panda has posted an article published today, which you may not have read.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 22 Apr - 18:01

AnnaEsse wrote:
mumbles wrote:
Panda wrote:

Panda has posted an article published today, which you may not have read.

Yes, I had read it already.

Thanks anyway.
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 22 Apr - 18:15

mumbles wrote:Panda :
The first year the McCanns were doing the rounds on 3rd May, they attended a BBC T.V. Programme about missing children . One of the Women they spoke to said her 3 yr old sister had gone missing from a supermarket in Germany. This woman was by now over 20 yrs older but still believed she would meet her Sister one day. Coincidentally, yesterday I read that the Father of the missing child wants the U.K.Police to look for his long lost daughter and his Demand is as a direct consequence of seeing how much help the McCanns have received.

Yes, I'm familiar to both of those stories... but what have they to do with your claim that the Portuguese said that the case will only be re-opened if Madeleine is found either dead or alive?

For the SECOND time, I said it was my opinion that the case would only be opened if Madeleine was found dead or alive. It makes sense because the PJ have said they would only re-open the case if there was a definite reason .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 22 Apr - 18:32

Panda wrote:
mumbles wrote:Panda :

For the SECOND time, I said it was my opinion that the case would only be opened if Madeleine was found dead or alive. It makes sense because the PJ have said they would only re-open the case if there was a definite reason .

Oh OK.... so saying "they will stick to their word"... meant it was just your opinion.

Fine, all sorted.
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sun 22 Apr - 18:47

How do we know that the case may be open?
IMO I don't believe that the PJ would annouce
to anyone in a public fashion.It may be the best
kept secret.
To open this case, they may not require a final
and absolute proof of fate but incrontovertible
evidence leading to her fate.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 22 Apr - 19:01

It wouldnt surprise me if a lot of work is being done behind the scenes, I believe
additional information has been sent to the PJ on this case and since the case was shelved
more info has come out for them to peruse in the way of various interviews that have
been given, info in Kate's book etc., When they cross reference this with the statements
made they will see there are a lot of unanswered questions, starting with why so many
contradictions, discrepancies etc.,
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Sun 22 Apr - 19:21

It's all going MENTAL on the Panorama page!!! Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 25346
Mental.
Two rabid McCann fans against the rest of us.
It's mental .
Gaspar Statements ....THE LOT.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 22 Apr - 19:38

the slave wrote:It's all going MENTAL on the Panorama page!!! Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 25346
Mental.
It's mental .

It's been like that all day.... and the staunch defenders of child neglect, have been resorting to their usual name calling tactics - in an attempt to get it all whooshed. Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 912418

Methinks there's nobody manning the decks there at the BEEB. Well today is Sunday after all Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 680495

To bad for the gruesome twosome and their pink mouthpiece, because it's ALL there and then some. Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 294124
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 22 Apr - 19:40

pennylane wrote:
the slave wrote:It's all going MENTAL on the Panorama page!!! Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 25346
Mental.
It's mental .

It's been like that all day.... and the staunch defenders of child neglect, have been resorting to their usual name calling tactics - in an attempt to get it all whooshed. Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 912418

Methinks there's nobody manning the decks there at the BEEB. Well today is Sunday after all Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 680495

To bad for the gruesome twosome and their pink mouthpiece, because it's ALL there and then some. Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 294124

It's all going to be whooshed tomorrow, just read that Radio Times has nothing to do with BBC - so office is closed for the weekend? Shock, horror tomorrow when the editor logs on?
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 22 Apr - 19:41

Yes, I have to admit I am really quite astonished that it's all still there! Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 23324 And somebody's copied it all onto a thread over at Jill's. so even if it does get whooshed, it's all preserved for posterity.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 22 Apr - 20:10

tigger wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Mental.
It's mental .

It's all going to be whooshed tomorrow, just read that Radio Times has nothing to do with BBC - so office is closed for the weekend? Shock, horror tomorrow when the editor logs on?

I think you're right tigger!

Panorama:Madeleine:The Last Hope...Thur 3rd May - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSQIfyVCVkVHPX9hdWEgU6zbGtbGWzkFu4udxPG5UPbtqS7V3H

Last edited by pennylane on Sun 22 Apr - 21:28; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 22 Apr - 20:35

Geez louise, how entertaining it is over there. I must confess to never having visited "the other side" and do not intend to start now, but goodness me I have never read the likes of it. Are they serious in what they say. If the subject matter were not so sad, it would make a great comedy.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sun 22 Apr - 20:40

mossman wrote:Geez louise, how entertaining it is over there. I must confess to never having visited "the other side" and do not intend to start now, but goodness me I have never read the likes of it. Are they serious in what they say. If the subject matter were not so sad, it would make a great comedy.
Any chance of a link please Mossman? I would love to read what will be whooshed in the morning.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sun 22 Apr - 20:56

Someone has just made reference to money received from News International which was taken from the donations made by the public to the News of the World Reward Fund, saying that the Madeleine Fund received it in April 2011 and that the Fund has not yet acknowledged it - whether they mean in their accounts, not sure.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sun 22 Apr - 20:57

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 22 Apr - 21:21

I keep commenting on You Tube and I'm getting stick from the McCann fans, on almost every video I make comments about. I'm being accused of holding several screen names and accounts as well as being a troll. I use the name Dandelion1946 on You Tube, which is my Google screen name and I use my Google screen name to sign in on You Tube and the Joana Morais forum.

I don't give a flying fig,what they say about me, it's like water off a duck's back. The McCann fans on every forum I visit, come out with the same venom and bile. They can't debate, they can only insult.

I'm still waiting for an answer to a question I have been asking the McCann fans, for almost 5yrs. The question is, "tell me why the McCanns are innocent?" I guess I haven't had a reply, because the McCann fans know the McCanns aren't innocent.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next