Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mitchell ...

+21
tigger
jeanmonroe
cass
susible
marxman
mara thon
kitti
AnnaEsse
mossman
tanszi
Panda
cherrylight
Wintabells
dutchclogs
chrissie
Justiceforallkids
almostgothic
wjk
kathybelle
Chris
margaret
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mitchell ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Mitchell ...

Post  LJC Sun 6 May - 23:09

But the McCanns themselves say the dogs are unreliable, so must be right then, and the Smiths may have seen a set up, just to convince of an abduction. Ridiculous I know, but stranger things have happened. I don't know, but if we all believe the dogs we are closing our minds to any other scenario - unless she was taken away in a taxi and brought back again at a later stage, having died in the interim. I just don't know what to make of it.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
Mitchell ... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mitchell ... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 May - 8:54

On occasion, it has been suggested that she may have been "given" (I hesitate to say "sold" as money is clearly no object ....................... ) to others in need of a child of their own.

Seems far-fetched, but it might fit with some of the latest debate about the alleged Taxi sightings.

And it would mean there really were lots of old fish, nappies and other detritus adorning various key places.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Mon 7 May - 10:19

tigger wrote:
marxman wrote:
mara thon wrote:
Ollybelle wrote:I dont buy it's a cover up. Too many people know the truth. Also the McCanns would have been silenced and told to STFU a long time ago IMO

My personal feeling on this is that if they were suddenly told to STFU it would look even more suspicious, more and more like a whitewash/coverup. As long as they are allowed to keep coming up with all the garbage the powers that be perhaps think the public will see no coverup.

But lets look at 'cover up' as a concept.
It surely means to arrive at a solution
which placates and satisfies public opinion
and all strands of press, police and politics.
But how can this be so? Many years ago it
could be so easy, but in todays world with
rise and usage of the global internet, it
appears to me anyway, that a cover-up is
impossible but a 'peak-a-boo' more likely.

All along this whole circus can be compared to a bunch of clowns trying to stop a colander from leaking....

And yet this bunch of clowns are still free and busy propagating their version of events, apparently with the support of the UK media, the UK judiciary and even the Metropolitan Police. The wider agenda is still being followed and voices of dissent limited to Dr. Amaral and a few supporting experts, Tony Bennett and a few people contributing on Internet forums.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :
Mitchell ... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mitchell ... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Mon 7 May - 19:28

The dodgy thing is why is this story being rehashed and why the date change? If only SY would check all these latest stories including Leh and all the sightings on the Costas. Find out who's feeding this crap to the papers and why. With the sinking ship and the parents of a missing child I don't know how clara has time to hold down a full time job with BM.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4