Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mitchell ...

+21
tigger
jeanmonroe
cass
susible
marxman
mara thon
kitti
AnnaEsse
mossman
tanszi
Panda
cherrylight
Wintabells
dutchclogs
chrissie
Justiceforallkids
almostgothic
wjk
kathybelle
Chris
margaret
25 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mitchell ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Mitchell ...

Post  Wintabells Fri 4 May - 18:09

Iris wrote:
Wintabells wrote:Sorry... has the taxi driver even given a statement to the PJ?

Yes he did, look at the other thread.

Ok, thanks, I'm going to have a look at other thread now. What I'm trying to find out is where the Pink one has tried to claim that the taxi driver's sighting was on the 4th.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
Mitchell ... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mitchell ... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 4 May - 20:20

Wintabells wrote:Sorry... has the taxi driver even given a statement to the PJ?

Yes, two days after Madeleine disappeared.

ETA: Post from "Enfants Kidnappés," blog, February 2008

Kate McCann, Robert Murat and Madeleine in the same taxi?

Ten months after the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, the taxi driver's story hit the international press. It has been reported widely in the UK press, but I don't think I have seen reports that the story had been investigated and rejected after verification. Here is an article from the Belgian site, Enfants Kidnappés, dated February 28th.

Ten months after the fact, a taxi driver from Vila Real de Santo Antonio, went public with his witness statement to the PJ. According to reports in the Portuguese press, the taxi driver made his statement to the PJ two days after Maddie's disappearance. "I don't have a lot to say, but what I have to say, I can state with certainty. On the 3rd of May at 8.10pm, the evening of Madeleine's disappearance, three men, a woman and a little girl entered my taxi. Sitting beside me was seated a man who resembled Robert Murat and whom I recognised later in the press. There was also a little girl in pink pyjamas with that distinctive mark in her eye and her mother, of that there is no doubt."
I noticed her because there was a nervous tic to her chin and my son had the same tic when he was small. I asked myself why they had not dressed the little girl instead of leaving her in pyjamas. She was awake but she was not talking. The other men were aged between 40 and 50 years. The mother, who looked amazingly like Kate McCann, was dressed in a yellow coat and had her hair in a pony tail. She asked me to drive them to the Apolo Hotel five kilometres from there in a village close to Faro. They asked me in English how much the fare would be and I told them just over three Euros. The man next to me, the one who resembled Robert Murat, gave me a 5 Euro note. They did not take themselves towards the hotel, but to a 4x4, a big dark coloured car, which looked to me like a BMW, with a foreign registration.

Mr Castela, the taxi driver, is used to remembering people's faces. He is 67 years old and has been doing his job for 17 years. Fixing faces in one's mind allows better identification of people. And if he is sure about the time in his story it is, he says, because, "I know they got into my taxi at that time because I usually watch the television news. I was thinking at that moment to return home. I took that fare and I returned home for 8.30pm where I could carry on watching the television news.

"He did not place any importance on his clients until two days later when the media took up the case, "Then I spoke to my son who is an officer with the GNR and he decided to put me in contact with the PJ. I told them exactly what I have just said and the inspector asked me if I knew if the hotel had surveillance cameras. I told him that in theory, yes. Out of curiosity, two days later, I returned to the hotel and asked them if the PJ had contacted them. They told me no. I tried to find out if they had surveillance cameras but they told me that they had been out of order for two years."

The PJ confirmed having been contacted by the taxi driver and his witness statement taken at the time. But these claims had been rejected after verification.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Mitchell ... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mitchell ... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Fri 4 May - 20:30

kitti wrote:.....has been reported to the IPCC and the Police.......for changing the taxi drivers timeline.....

GREAT NEWS Mitchell ... - Page 3 944533 Mitchell ... - Page 3 307691 Mitchell ... - Page 3 849426 Mitchell ... - Page 3 873702 Mitchell ... - Page 3 929468
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Fri 4 May - 21:13

Has anyone located the taxi driver's statement in the police files?

We cannot know who changed the date of the sighting. All we know is that in 2008 the Pink one referred to it as being on the 3rd and he is now referring to it as being on the 4th and as an investigative opportunity that the PJ didn't follow up.

Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherrylight Fri 4 May - 22:12

Just to clarify,

IPCC is the Independent Police Complaints Commission.

They deal with allegations against Police Officers.

I suspect the OP is referring to the PCC??

Otherwise any allegations made re this to IPCC will be ignored.
cherrylight
cherrylight

Number of posts : 48
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 4 May - 22:28

Justiceforallkids wrote:
wjk wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:One of their number hassled me on 3As and then followed me to another forum, where they not only posted my personal details, but those of my son.

Iris wrote:One of them wrote the most foul, abusive email to my then 9-year-old daughter, telling her that her mother (me) was an evil c*nt who deserved to have her throat slit. I am not joking.
OMG! I've 'known' you both for a long time but didn't know this. That is horrendous!
And shocking that it could be thrown out through lack of evidence!
They really are the scum of the earth.

yep and they call us bullies !!!!!!!! imagine if my mum knew what he said about me my mum nearly lost me 2 times before i was 11 months old imagine how angry she would be if she knew someone wished i didnt suvive!!!!!

What's more, I wish they'd do some basic research. Tonight, they're reckoning that the PJ must have changed the taxi driver's timeline because Clarrie wouldn't have known about the statement from 4 years ago! Duh! Well someone commented in his name in Feb 2008 as soon as the story first hit the press! It really wouldn't have taken much to find that!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 May - 22:32

Clarrie didn't read the Telegraph or the Times four years ago? FFS give me strength! Mitchell ... - Page 3 23324 Mitchell ... - Page 3 23324 Mitchell ... - Page 3 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 4 May - 22:34

Iris wrote:Clarrie didn't read the Telegraph or the Times four years ago? FFS give me strength! Mitchell ... - Page 3 23324 Mitchell ... - Page 3 23324 Mitchell ... - Page 3 23324

So, he can be forgiven for forgetting what he said to them! Mitchell ... - Page 3 23324
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 5 May - 9:48

I was just browsing the steel magnolia article and thought these comments from far and wide interesting :

-----------------------------------
A visitor from the U.S.A
viewed "SteelMagnolia - The McCann's HAVE NOT Been Cleared !: Missing #CaleighHarrison : Mom Inconsistant About Caleigh's Last Moments. - Yet The Media Are NOT Asking The Hard Questions - We Can No Longer Take The Softly Softly Approach With Parents Who Lie About" 10 mins ago
A visitor from London, London, City of
viewed "SteelMagnolia - The McCann's HAVE NOT Been Cleared !: #McCann : Clarence Mitchell Has Been Reported To The IPCC And The Police." 27 mins ago
A visitor from Frankfurt Am Main, Hessen
viewed "SteelMagnolia - The McCann's HAVE NOT Been Cleared !: #McCann Case : #ScotlandYard Whitewash Into The Death Of Madeleine McCann Begins The Day Rupert Murdoch Speaks At Leveson." 28 mins ago
A visitor from Hove, Brighton and Hove
viewed "SteelMagnolia - The McCann's HAVE NOT Been Cleared !: #McCann : Clarence Mitchell Has Been Reported To The IPCC And The Police." 31 mins ago

-
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 5 May - 10:27

but for some who have excellent memories and even better databases about this case, many comments, blogss, media reports etc would have been whoosh clucked, so my thanks to them, dont make any more comments Clarrie even if you didnt read different papers back then. jimo
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 5 May - 10:31

tanszi wrote:but for some who have excellent memories and even better databases about this case, many comments, blogss, media reports etc would have been whoosh clucked, so my thanks to them, dont make any more comments Clarrie even if you didnt read different papers back then. jimo

Especially if you don't remember commenting at the time that the 'sighting,' did not fit with the timeline because all of the McCann group were at the Tapas Bar at 8.10pm!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 5 May - 10:34

How delightful it would be if this whole deck of cards came tumbling down as a result of this one mindless comment by our little pink friend.

Who says there is no justice in the world.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 5 May - 10:38

The MET web page has WHOOOSED anti McCann comments..
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 5 May - 10:39

kitti wrote:The MET web page has WHOOOSED anti McCann comments..

Well, they don't want to be CarterRucked, do they?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 5 May - 10:41

Who says it isn't a cover up?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ollybelle Sat 5 May - 10:44

I dont buy it's a cover up. Too many people know the truth. Also the McCanns would have been silenced and told to STFU a long time ago IMO
Ollybelle
Ollybelle
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 177
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sat 5 May - 11:04

Ollybelle wrote:I dont buy it's a cover up. Too many people know the truth. Also the McCanns would have been silenced and told to STFU a long time ago IMO

My personal feeling on this is that if they were suddenly told to STFU it would look even more suspicious, more and more like a whitewash/coverup. As long as they are allowed to keep coming up with all the garbage the powers that be perhaps think the public will see no coverup.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sat 5 May - 13:20

mara thon wrote:
Ollybelle wrote:I dont buy it's a cover up. Too many people know the truth. Also the McCanns would have been silenced and told to STFU a long time ago IMO

My personal feeling on this is that if they were suddenly told to STFU it would look even more suspicious, more and more like a whitewash/coverup. As long as they are allowed to keep coming up with all the garbage the powers that be perhaps think the public will see no coverup.

But lets look at 'cover up' as a concept.
It surely means to arrive at a solution
which placates and satisfies public opinion
and all strands of press, police and politics.
But how can this be so? Many years ago it
could be so easy, but in todays world with
rise and usage of the global internet, it
appears to me anyway, that a cover-up is
impossible but a 'peak-a-boo' more likely.

marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Sat 5 May - 14:16

kitti wrote:The MET web page has WHOOOSED anti McCann comments..

No, I think there all still there, all my comments are and I've just posted a new one, so it seems to be okay.
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 5 May - 14:23

i will take a look thanks Mitchell ... - Page 3 25346 grrrr lost the link . can someone post please
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Sat 5 May - 14:35

Here's the link to the Met page, there are about 3 different Madeleine threads, one that has over 700 comments and the others have approx 70 and 100 or so comments...very few of them pro

https://www.facebook.com/#!/metpoliceuk
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 5 May - 14:53

thanks -- i have posted a couple there Mitchell ... - Page 3 25346
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sun 6 May - 11:53

Who benefits?
Well if the girl was in taxi at 8:10 pm on the 3rd May then J Tanner could not possibly have see her being carried away at 9:10pm, an HOUR later.
Gerry McCann could therefore not possibly be standing over Madeleine thinking 'how lucky he was' at 9:05pm on the 3rd May because Madeleine was already in a taxi almost one HOUR earlier!
So who benefits?
The McCanns and their 'friends' have to have Madeleine where she was' in bed at 9:05pm(GM) and carried away at 9:15pm (JT) to fit in with their hand written pre meditated timelines.
Is anyone in this forum able to place 'ALL assembled at poolside for food at 8:45pm' (on both handwritten timelines),
that is, can anyone place ALL the T9 at the poolside at 8:45pm 3rd May 2007? as R O'b wrote on timelines.
If THAT is a LIE then imo EVERYTHING after THAT out of their mouths is a lie.
Why would anyone LIE about a little girl 'missing'?
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 6 May - 12:17

marxman wrote:
mara thon wrote:

But lets look at 'cover up' as a concept.
It surely means to arrive at a solution
which placates and satisfies public opinion
and all strands of press, police and politics.
But how can this be so? Many years ago it
could be so easy, but in todays world with
rise and usage of the global internet, it
appears to me anyway, that a cover-up is
impossible but a 'peak-a-boo' more likely.

All along this whole circus can be compared to a bunch of clowns trying to stop a colander from leaking....
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Ollybelle Sun 6 May - 13:45

jeanmonroe wrote:Who benefits?
Well if the girl was in taxi at 8:10 pm on the 3rd May then J Tanner could not possibly have see her being carried away at 9:10pm, an HOUR later.
Gerry McCann could therefore not possibly be standing over Madeleine thinking 'how lucky he was' at 9:05pm on the 3rd May because Madeleine was already in a taxi almost one HOUR earlier!
So who benefits?
The McCanns and their 'friends' have to have Madeleine where she was' in bed at 9:05pm(GM) and carried away at 9:15pm (JT) to fit in with their hand written pre meditated timelines.
Is anyone in this forum able to place 'ALL assembled at poolside for food at 8:45pm' (on both handwritten timelines),
that is, can anyone place ALL the T9 at the poolside at 8:45pm 3rd May 2007? as R O'b wrote on timelines.
If THAT is a LIE then imo EVERYTHING after THAT out of their mouths is a lie.
Why would anyone LIE about a little girl 'missing'?

I wonder if this taxi driver just wants his 15 minutes of fame or was genuinally misaken because if M was in the taxi then the dogs and Smith siting dont fit at all. I think Pinky has changed the date as it makes it looks plausable she was abducted on the 3rd and taken away by the abductors in a taxi on the 4th.

M being in a taxi at 8.10 pm on the third doesnt fit with any scenario IMO
Ollybelle
Ollybelle
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 177
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next