Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited

+20
almostgothic
Lillyofthevalley
jd16
cherry1
ProfessorPlum
Bobsy
fuzeta
Claudia79
wjk
Justiceforallkids
widowan
James
kitti
Panda
tigger
T4two
dazedandconfused
Annabel
Chris
maebee
24 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited

Post  almostgothic Tue 17 Jul - 9:22

Lilly - you quoted my post, which does not even mention Tony Bennett - merely criticises the letter.
I have not accused Tony Bennett of writing it - indeed I have already said that it is not his style.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited

Post  pennylane Tue 17 Jul - 9:52

After following the McCann circus for 5 long years, and seeing the blatant travesty that surrounds it, I find it intensely frustrating to witness the culpable ones swanning around, hobnobbing and making money hand over fist, aided and abetted by their fat cat acquaintances. I applaud anyone who is sincere that takes the time to write in and make their feelings known. Everyone has a different style of writing, but we all share the same desire for justice.

Last edited by pennylane on Tue 17 Jul - 19:20; edited 3 times in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 17 Jul - 10:21

The End Is Nigh wrote:
margaret wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Yup: WPB

"We shall brook no dissent"

I didn't understand this one either.

There's no hope for me. Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 5 294124

WPB = Waste Paper Bin !!

Thanks TEIN, that's my something learned for today. Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 5 294124
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 17 Jul - 10:23

jd16 wrote:The 3 letters I said is just a message from me to Fern, only she knows what they mean. Apologies if it has started a guessing game amongst everyone else, this is not the intention. She needs to calm down and be civil to posters on here

Aaah. Agree with your last point too, the old Fern l remember was nothing like this argumentative Fern.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 17 Jul - 10:29

jd16 wrote:The 3 letters I said is just a message from me to Fern, only she knows what they mean. Apologies if it has started a guessing game amongst everyone else, this is not the intention. She needs to calm down and be civil to posters on here

If it's a private message to another member and you are not willing to share it with others, please restrict these messages to PMs.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 17 Jul - 11:14

almostgothic wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:
The letter has taken time and effort, and should be applaud not torn to bits, shame on you all!!

'Shame on you all'?
For making valid criticism of the style and content of the letter?

Quite. I have nothing to be ashamed of, I am not ashamed of my opinion. I have every right to criticise this letter. It is IMO both aggressive and disrespectful, and likely to alienate people even fiurther from our cause. I also don't believe that Tony Bennett wrote it. Whoever did write it needs to learn to put their brain in gear before engaging the keyboard. And they have no right to sign it "The Campaigners for truth and justice for Madeleine McCann". I would consider myself in that category, yet this letter certainly does not speak for me. Nor does it sperak for "the public" because like it or not, there's probably some of the public who would approve of this appointment. I have every right to criticse someone who rides roughshod over the opinions and feelings of others. Not unlike the McCanns themselves, in fact.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Tue 17 Jul - 20:08

'Civil' ?

Yes I will retaliate eventually when someone has a tantrum however apart from that, I don't recall being rude to any posters on here.

I could post the same message to you too however I can't see much point really. Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 5 25346

Anyway back to the OP, any idea who these so called 'Campaigners' are ?
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5