Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited

+20
almostgothic
Lillyofthevalley
jd16
cherry1
ProfessorPlum
Bobsy
fuzeta
Claudia79
wjk
Justiceforallkids
widowan
James
kitti
Panda
tigger
T4two
dazedandconfused
Annabel
Chris
maebee
24 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 Empty Re: Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 16 Jul - 19:51

cherry1 wrote:Libellious comments have been made about Tony, on the hate site Stop The Myths
they accused Tony of Blackmailing Missing People.

as I said before Tony is owed an apology by these hate filled nasty pieces of work

This is a message Ive got back from Tony which he has said I can copy in full:

Hallo Cherry

Just picked this up on my wife's laptop. I know nothing about this, it's most certainly not my letter. Could you please pass this back to the forums where you post, making it clear that this has nothing to do with me, I'd be grateful. You can quote my message in full if you wish to,

Tony

Thanks cherry1. I was quite certain that wasn't Tony's doing. If Tony writes something, he puts his name to it. He has the courage to own what he says and does.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 Empty Re: Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited

Post  cherry1 Mon 16 Jul - 20:07

Youre welcome Anna.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 16 Jul - 20:09

cherry1 wrote:Youre welcome Anna.

I'm just glad that Tony has got the message to us. Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 Icon_flower
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 16 Jul - 20:16

TB would not use absurd, juvenile phrases like 'should you fail to meet our requirements' or 'we are the public'.
Not his style at all.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 16 Jul - 22:50

It's not his style of writing at all.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 16 Jul - 22:53

jd16 wrote:I see NPB is in fine form tonight!

Who's NPB? Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 284844
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 16 Jul - 22:54

margaret wrote:

I'd also like to know! Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 16 Jul - 22:58

AnnaEsse wrote:
margaret wrote:

I'd also like to know! Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 294124

I was thinking everyone knew but me Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 294124
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 16 Jul - 23:01

fuzeta wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
margaret wrote:

I was thinking everyone knew but me Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 294124

So was I! I've been searching through our member list, wondering if it was one of us! Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 613255
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 16 Jul - 23:03

and I'm not telling! Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 23324
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 16 Jul - 23:04

cherry1 wrote:and I'm not telling! Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 23324

Oh go on Cherry1 Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 Icon_flower
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 16 Jul - 23:08

Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 36898 More than my life's worth! Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 497573 Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 234512

I'll have to send a call out to jd to get back here fast!

Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 608891
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 16 Jul - 23:15

cherry1 wrote: Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 36898 More than my life's worth! Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 497573 Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 234512

I'll have to send a call out to jd to get back here fast!

Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 608891

You are being a little tinker, now go and sit on the naughty step Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 15327
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 16 Jul - 23:21

The End Is Nigh wrote:Yup: WPB

"We shall brook no dissent"

I didn't understand this one either.

There's no hope for me. Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 294124
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ProfessorPlum Mon 16 Jul - 23:25

I believe they are the initials of Ferns real name although why it was neccessary to bring that up in the first place I dont know.
ProfessorPlum
ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 17 Jul - 0:03

The 3 letters I said is just a message from me to Fern, only she knows what they mean. Apologies if it has started a guessing game amongst everyone else, this is not the intention. She needs to calm down and be civil to posters on here

Last edited by jd16 on Tue 17 Jul - 0:13; edited 1 time in total
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 17 Jul - 0:07

My advice to everyone is Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 486685 and they will rapidly disappear up their own rear end.

I'm sorry that I ignored my own advice earlier.

Now I promise to try harder to keep on topic in future!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 17 Jul - 0:26

There has been some interesting discussion on MCF about the PACT, MP links and the other international missing peoples charities. Gamble was said to have done something with the CATS file and he is involved with these charities, Lorraine and others who have supported the Mccanns involved with these charities. Would be interesting if there was some investigative reporter out there who could do some research into how much these charities have been getting in government grants, look into their investments, among other things.

Gerry mentioned the wider agenda, it may be that the scam of this case could be bigger than we think.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 17 Jul - 1:52

The CATS file reminds me of something from last week on here. kate mccann does have a CATS number 19309 which is the same one as gerry mccann. It seems there is (was) a CATS number to them both rather than individually. There is a letter in the PJ files of a check and they were told her CATS number was just a reference file. Why would she (they) even have a reference file? what for? They don't just give CATS numbers on a whim, there has to be a reason. Why is the file now emptied? It seems the CATS case file was emptied by someone who had access to the National Sex Offenders Register, namely Jim Gamble though the CEOP mainframe connected to every police station crime files in the UK.

Its interesting to note that Jim Gamble is currently a Trustee for Lady Meyers PACT....Oh they do love to look after each other!

-------

Leicestershire Police Force

To: SIO, Operation Task
Department: Main Criminal Unit
Date: 16th May 2008

Ref: Background Information– Kate McCann

Dear Sirs,

In response to your letter of request, I can provide the following information regarding the above-mentioned subject.

Kate McCann was born on March 5, 1968 in Merseyside.
Her maiden name is Healy, which she still uses in her clinical practice.
She is the bearer of British passport number **************.

She lives with her husband and children at ****************. The house is subject to a mortgage for the amount of *******with the Northern Rock bank.

There is no report or statement of bank credit cards listed in the research carried out. However I was alerted to the fact that if an individual maintains an account open with the same bank or credit card accounts for a long period of time, these details do not appear in this kind of search.

She works for the local NHS as a GP in Latham House, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire. She is currently on maternity leave.

Her phone number is ******* and she has a T mobile phone number ********.
There is no record of either of her surnames on the National Police Computer.

The search reference is NE84/0053/4.

A check of the location of the crime and information system is negative.

Inquiries made of local social services are negative.

Searches made of the local section of child abuse investigation shows a registration number 19309 in CATS (system of action location). A consultation with the DC Soand from the department in question confirms that this is just a file reference, but as a complement to Operation Task system for the purpose of reference, if any investigation should be necessary by the department. No work has been done on the basis of this file.
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 17 Jul - 8:00

margaret wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Yup: WPB

"We shall brook no dissent"

I didn't understand this one either.

There's no hope for me. Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 4 294124

WPB = Waste Paper Bin !!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 17 Jul - 8:34

almostgothic wrote:@NBY

Yes, I agree - 'should you fail to meet our requirements ...' sounds like the Kray twins on an extortion racket spree.
You'd be waiting for them to 'send da boys round'.
The recipient of the letter would clearly regard that line as a threat.
And you could imagine the headlines if the tabloids got hold of it: 'Internet Trolls Threaten Charity Bosses'.

And what does this mean: 'and we are the public ...' ?
No, you're not 'the public' - you are a group of campaigners who have suddenly and mysteriously sprung out of nowhere and represented by one 'Peter Davies' who has done likewise.

Sorry but would you be saying this if this letter is successful? I take my hat off to this guy for taking the time to write a letter to MP!!! whatever it takes to get the point over good or bad is ok with me!!

Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 17 Jul - 8:46

cherry1 wrote:Sad but not surprising to see someone hasnt done their research properly and another cheap shot
aimed at Tony Bennett. Tony and the 'mob' referred to are owed an apology!

I think what comes across from the letter is the sheer anger that people have about what has
happened, and the disbelief that a 'charity' could act in this manner.

I think there is no doubt that this has effected the Missing people charity in the sense of the public outrage against them and no doubt that there will be many of the public who have supported the charity in the past who will no longer do so.

I think also there may be some who will be taking a hard look at this charity - it has been made public about PACT and how Lady Meyer taking most of the money for an exorbitant salary. I think now Missing People will be in for a lot of scrutiny to see what is going on here.

However, I dont have any doubt that the government will be providing grants to the charity - so most definitely their accounts need to be looked at very carefully and see exactly where there money is coming from in the future. I also find it rather odd that people in the media who have come out and been vocal about their support of the Mccanns appear to be involved in either PACT or Missing People.

Cherry and pennylane both good posts well done (and to anyone who has given the thumbs up to this letter)....I get fed up of posters having cheap shots at TB and his "mob"... the same mob who put in a lot of hard work, and Tony who puts his head above the parapet....he could lose his home, these people are very brave, ME!! I just sit behind my Computer moaning and picking fault with everything that Team McCann and the McCanns do.

The letter has taken time and effort, and should be applaud not torn to bits, shame on you all!!

Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 17 Jul - 8:53

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
almostgothic wrote:@NBY

Yes, I agree - 'should you fail to meet our requirements ...' sounds like the Kray twins on an extortion racket spree.
You'd be waiting for them to 'send da boys round'.
The recipient of the letter would clearly regard that line as a threat.
And you could imagine the headlines if the tabloids got hold of it: 'Internet Trolls Threaten Charity Bosses'.

And what does this mean: 'and we are the public ...' ?
No, you're not 'the public' - you are a group of campaigners who have suddenly and mysteriously sprung out of nowhere and represented by one 'Peter Davies' who has done likewise.

Sorry but would you be saying this if this letter is successful? I take my hat off to this guy for taking the time to write a letter to MP!!! whatever it takes to get the point over good or bad is ok with me!!

Good OR bad?
Is 'bad' going to be successful?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 17 Jul - 9:00

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
The letter has taken time and effort, and should be applaud not torn to bits, shame on you all!!

'Shame on you all'?
For making valid criticism of the style and content of the letter?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 17 Jul - 9:13

For making valid criticism of the style and content of the letter?

No feel free, whoever wrote this letter is not perfect just like Tony, we all make mistakes, thinking it about it or given another chance they maybe would word it defferent!! right or wrong this person/s took the time and effort to put pen to paper, more then I did!

The constant hounding of Tony Bennet, I get fed up of it he may say the wrong things, he may do wrong things, he may stick his nose in when he shouldn't, he may have alot of enermies........................but he puts his name to things he does and is desperate for justice for Maddy just like alot of anonymous posters are, no difference.

Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next