Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited

+20
almostgothic
Lillyofthevalley
jd16
cherry1
ProfessorPlum
Bobsy
fuzeta
Claudia79
wjk
Justiceforallkids
widowan
James
kitti
Panda
tigger
T4two
dazedandconfused
Annabel
Chris
maebee
24 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited

Post  Guest Mon 16 Jul - 0:53

There is actually a poster currently there with very similar views, Cherry, and in the interests of free speech, that's fair enough. There was also a real hard case a while ago who had to be banned when he became really abusive.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited

Post  cherry1 Mon 16 Jul - 1:01

If Fern has a grievance against Tony she needs to address it with him direct not use
this forum as a platform for her spite, the pro site she posts on already has a thread
ridiculing Tony as well as others on this forum. But for the work Tony has done much
of the British public would be ignorant about this case and to call someone a nutcase who
is quite obviously a very intelligent person who has done a lot of good in many cases is
nothing but nastiness. Fern needs to keep this spiteful nastiness on the stop the myths and other
forums where she posts making fun of people and posting up personal information.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 16 Jul - 1:07

I see NPB is in fine form tonight!
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 16 Jul - 1:10

I'm really glad that the cavalry has arrived! Well said Cherry by the way. Seeing that Tony Bennett has nothing to do with this forum, it does seem strange that personal grievances about him are brought up here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 16 Jul - 1:25

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm really glad that the cavalry has arrived! Well said Cherry by the way. Seeing that Tony Bennett has nothing to do with this forum, it does seem strange that personal grievances about him are brought up here.

One senses that NPB has had history with Tony to bring him up on a forum he is not part of!
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Mon 16 Jul - 18:06

cherry1 wrote:If Fern has a grievance against Tony she needs to address it with him direct not use
this forum as a platform for her spite, the pro site she posts on already has a thread
ridiculing Tony as well as others on this forum. But for the work Tony has done much
of the British public would be ignorant about this case and to call someone a nutcase who
is quite obviously a very intelligent person who has done a lot of good in many cases is
nothing but nastiness. Fern needs to keep this spiteful nastiness on the stop the myths and other
forums where she posts making fun of people and posting up personal information.

Surely you're not trying to instigate yet ANOTHER argument with me Cherry despite me asking you only a few weeks ago to leave me well alone ?

You really are becoming obsessed with me aren't you especially as you've just admitted above that you follow me around on another forum even though what you've posted is wrong.

This is getting very creepy indeed even to the point that others have noticed too.

Now please stay well away from me !
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Mon 16 Jul - 18:12

jd16 wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm really glad that the cavalry has arrived! Well said Cherry by the way. Seeing that Tony Bennett has nothing to do with this forum, it does seem strange that personal grievances about him are brought up here.

One senses that NPB has had history with Tony to bring him up on a forum he is not part of!

Do you have a problem with using my username JD ?

And no, I've never met TB in my life although I have read enough of what he posts pver the years to suspect he was in involved in the OP letter.

Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 16 Jul - 18:13

Fern wrote:
cherry1 wrote:If Fern has a grievance against Tony she needs to address it with him direct not use

Surely you're not trying to instigate yet ANOTHER argument with me Cherry despite me asking you only a few weeks ago to leave me well alone ?

You really are becoming obsessed with me aren't you especially as you've just admitted above that you follow me around on another forum even though what you've posted is wrong.

This is getting very creepy indeed even to the point that others have noticed too.

with all due respect there is a ignore button on these forums hit foe and block each other this forum is about maddie not personal insults or problems imo

Last edited by Justiceforallkids on Mon 16 Jul - 18:17; edited 1 time in total
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 16 Jul - 18:15

@JFAK: Seconded. It is indeed about Madeleine.

In any event, I see little wrong - indeed, much to commend - about reading other Forums if one is so inclined: Surely that helps assimilate an even broader church of opinions?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 16 Jul - 18:23

The End Is Nigh wrote:@JFAK: Seconded. It is indeed about Madeleine.

In any event, I see little wrong - indeed, much to commend - about reading other Forums if one is so inclined: Surely that helps assimilate an even broader church of opinions?

There's nothing wrong with being members of, or reading, other forums. Provided that any grievances that belong on other forums are not brought here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 16 Jul - 18:25

this forum is supposed to be about discussing the case not people bringing their
personal vendettas against Tony over here.

(incidentally my attention was brought to the pro forums slagging us off of which fern is a member).
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 16 Jul - 18:26

That is a good point JFAK and of course the best way to deal with trouble makers is to ignore them; something which sadly I don't always do!

If whoever sent this open letter happens to be looking in, your input on the topic will be appreciated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 16 Jul - 18:32

Libellious comments have been made about Tony, on the hate site Stop The Myths
they accused Tony of Blackmailing Missing People.

as I said before Tony is owed an apology by these hate filled nasty pieces of work

This is a message Ive got back from Tony which he has said I can copy in full:

Hallo Cherry

Just picked this up on my wife's laptop. I know nothing about this, it's most certainly not my letter. Could you please pass this back to the forums where you post, making it clear that this has nothing to do with me, I'd be grateful. You can quote my message in full if you wish to,

Tony
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Mon 16 Jul - 18:32

cherry1 wrote:Perhaps Tony may have heard that fern posts alongside the pros who sit around all day pouring forth their nastiness, making fun of people on various sites including this one, who dont believe the abduction story, attacking and mocking posters who have never ever mocked or made fun of them or been abusive about them, posting up peoples personal information etc. etc.,

And what the heck does it have to do with TB or anyone else for that matter where I post ????

What you have posted above is a pack of lies in all honesty and those who do know me, know damn well that I tell it as it is regardless of what forum I'm on and if its not liked then its tough luck I'm afraid. I don't sneak about forums using a variety of IDs hence why I stick to my usual 'Fern' so other posters know thats its me rather than having to guess.

So what if I have chosen to join a forum in order to view the case from a different perspective rather than read this case from just one side only, I really don't understand what on earth it has to do with you and why you are bothered enough to follow me there.

Next time you're on StoptheMyths forum, why not raise the issue and point out just who from this forum, as you have mentioned above, I have attacked/mocked or made fun of.

Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 16 Jul - 18:34

Tony as far as I have seen has always put his name to letters he has written, and/or that of
the Madeleine Foundation.

From what I have seen Tony's letters have always been polite, Ive never seen him right in a
rude manner. There was no reason that I can see why anyone would have suspected this
letter was Tony's doing.

These vendettas against him need to stop or be taken elsewhere!!

Tony has clearly said this is NOTHING to do with him! these libellious comments about him need to stop.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 16 Jul - 18:39

remember Madeleine??????? so many people forget about her lets not make it seem like our forum does !!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 16 Jul - 18:40

Thats exactly what I have been trying to say people need to remember the
purpose of this forum - Madeleine - NOT attacking Tony Bennett!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 16 Jul - 18:41

cherry1 wrote:Tony as far as I have seen has always put his name to letters he has written, and/or that of

From what I have seen Tony's letters have always been polite, Ive never seen him right in a
rude manner. There was no reason that I can see why anyone would have suspected this
letter was Tony's doing.

Tony has clearly said this is NOTHING to do with him! these libellious comments about him need to stop.

I absolutely agree with you cherry! I never for one second thought that letter was written by Mr Bennett.

Thank you for passing on his message Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 3 Icon_flower
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 16 Jul - 18:43

You're welcome Penny.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 16 Jul - 18:43

To lighten the mood, may I post a link (again) to this funny video about Internet trolls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 16 Jul - 18:46

pennylane wrote:
cherry1 wrote:Tony as far as I have seen has always put his name to letters he has written, and/or that of

letter was Tony's doing.

I absolutely agree with you cherry! I never for one second thought that letter was written by Mr Bennett.

Thank you for passing on his message Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 3 Icon_flower

I never thought it was Tony Bennett's work either. For one thing, it's far too short Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 3 25346 and he always puts his name on his letters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Mon 16 Jul - 18:52

Justiceforallkids wrote:
Fern wrote:

with all due respect there is a ignore button on these forums hit foe and block each other this forum is about maddie not personal insults or problems imo

Thank you for the tip JFAK Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 3 944533
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 16 Jul - 18:59

Iris wrote:
pennylane wrote:

letter was Tony's doing.

I never thought it was Tony Bennett's work either. For one thing, it's far too short Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 3 25346 and he always puts his name on his letters.
Iris! Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited - Page 3 294124
fwiw, neither did I. It's nothing like his style of writing imo
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 16 Jul - 19:19

dont know if mentioned on here but interesting post on MCF re one of directors of MP John Lloyd Reis who has been Director/Secretary to 89 compnies. Those 89 companies included some film or production companies. He resigned from the companies or the companies were dissolved on the same date 16 May 2007.The poster was wondering if any link with Wilkins, Corner, film companies.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 16 Jul - 19:34

cherry1 wrote:dont know if mentioned on here but interesting post on MCF re one of directors of MP John Lloyd Reis who has been Director/Secretary to 89 compnies. Those 89 companies included some film or production companies. He resigned from the companies or the companies were dissolved on the same date 16 May 2007.The poster was wondering if any link with Wilkins, Corner, film companies.
That would be interesting to know, cherry. Yet another coincidental link, maybe?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next