Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben Needham sensation (Mirror News)

+16
MaryB
Wintabells
Lioned
margaret
AnnaEsse
matthew
mossman
Roasted Arizona
ann_chovey
Lillyofthevalley
princess_leia
fred
Krisy22
cass
Bobsy
interested
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ben Needham sensation (Mirror News) Empty Ben Needham sensation (Mirror News)

Post  interested Thu 18 Oct - 18:21

"...British police to start digging mound in Greece near to where boy went missing". The article goes on to state "Cadaver dogs trained to search out human remains will also form part of the hunt."
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Ben Needham sensation (Mirror News) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ben Needham sensation (Mirror News) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Ben Needham sensation (Mirror News) Empty Re: Ben Needham sensation (Mirror News)

Post  Guest Thu 18 Oct - 18:37

Ah, some Revision Homework for Gerald seems to be in the offing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ben Needham sensation (Mirror News) Empty Re: Ben Needham sensation (Mirror News)

Post  matthew Thu 18 Oct - 19:05

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
Ben Needham sensation (Mirror News) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ben Needham sensation (Mirror News) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Thu 18 Oct - 20:20

This has been achieved at long last, a long long wait for Bens mother. I hope she finds peace.

The McCanns should take note. Kerry Needham has done this without the backing of any high flyers in high places, she has done this without the need to resort to pretending to run a charity. Here is a precedent now, UK police digging in another European country. Will the McCanns attach themselves to this story, as they like to do on others of missing children ? I think not - they should do though, they should be using this as a template to kick start the investigation in Portugal to find their daughter. She is only newly missing in comparison to Ben, surely that would result in some aspects of the investigation being easier.

Why are the McCanns not demanding that Portugal re-oepn the investigation or indeed that the UK authorities sort the matter out on their behalf. I just cannot understand it.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 18 Oct - 20:33

She also stated that this HAS to be investigated and eliminated.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 18 Oct - 20:34

Yet Kate mccann won't have anything to do with birch and his idea ....just to eliminate it off course .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 18 Oct - 20:39

Me either mossman!!
From one of the tabloids recently it was said that NSY were calling it a day with the review due to insufficent funds and that if the Government didn't come up with more money the review will end....................That was 2 months ago we have heard nothing about this and nothing from the Mccanns and their little helpers demanding the review tobe carried on.

Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 18 Oct - 20:43

kitti wrote:Yet Kate mccann won't have anything to do with birch and his idea ....just to eliminate it off course .

By not acting as normal parents would have by DEMANDED the drive to be dug up, and just dismissing these claims just makes more and more people question the two doctors......they are digging their own graves imo.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 18 Oct - 21:49

Tomorrows sun newspaper.......click down to bens story....scroll down to sky news kay burley....listen to her!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Thu 18 Oct - 22:13

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
kitti wrote:Yet Kate mccann won't have anything to do with birch and his idea ....just to eliminate it off course .

By not acting as normal parents would have by DEMANDED the drive to be dug up, and just dismissing these claims just makes more and more people question the two doctors......they are digging their own graves imo.

I do not know what to make of this man Birch and his accusations. However I am not important in this and the fact that the McCanns have not asked for it to be fully investigated is weird. They had Krugel with his machine back in PDL, surely out of sheer desperation they would have Brian Kennedy visit the Murats, they are not strangers after all, and have him ask for a dig.

Regardless of the Birch story, we had Redwood publically state that there is a possibility in his opinion Madeleine was alive. That very moment is when the McCanns should have struck, demand the case is re-opened, set up a new website lobbying for this to happen. Instead all we got was a wishy washy comment of them being "hopeful" it would happen "in due course". Not their style at all.

Look at where they stand now - no private investigators on the pay roll (that I am aware of), SY sitting in UK reading reams upon reams of paper, that Kate has already read and had translated , and the PJ perhaps having their own review. So nobody is turning over stones. Nobody is actually looking for the child and the parents seem to be happy ?

Something is not ringing true in this story at the moment for me. All too quiet......
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Thu 18 Oct - 22:57

kitti wrote:Tomorrows sun newspaper.......click down to bens story....scroll down to sky news kay burley....listen to her!!

Ben Needham sensation (Mirror News) 87849

[flash][/flash]
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Oct - 23:18

Are we talking about the clip on this link?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4595607/Police-start-dig-for-Ben.html

Kay Burley says something about the site where Ben "died" but clearly I think she meant to say "disappeared".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 19 Oct - 7:13

Really, if so, why did she say the 'body'...one mistake perhaps, but two...

She's put her foot in it AGAIN.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 19 Oct - 9:05

mossman wrote:This has been achieved at long last, a long long wait for Bens mother. I hope she finds peace.

The McCanns should take note. Kerry Needham has done this without the backing of any high flyers in high places, she has done this without the need to resort to pretending to run a charity. Here is a precedent now, UK police digging in another European country. Will the McCanns attach themselves to this story, as they like to do on others of missing children ? I think not - they should do though, they should be using this as a template to kick start the investigation in Portugal to find their daughter. She is only newly missing in comparison to Ben, surely that would result in some aspects of the investigation being easier.

Why are the McCanns not demanding that Portugal re-oepn the investigation or indeed that the UK authorities sort the matter out on their behalf. I just cannot understand it.

1. Kerry Needham has co-operated throughout with the Greek Police.
2. She has visited Kos many times, looking for herself.
3. They are bringing in a specially trained, cadaver scenting dog (no mention of how "unreliable" it is).
4. Kerry says that she will search forever until Ben is found, and she wasn't sleeping normally after only 5 days, neither.
5. Kerry says that she believes Ben was abducted and sold on, but she's never mentioned paedophile gangs or Arabs on yachts or Posh Spice clones from Australia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Fri 19 Oct - 9:14

i saw kerry on local news -- and i cried for her -- she was open and honnest -- she sounded if she will walk over hot coals to get closure -- and yes you guessed it the air was blue here -- hubby rolled his eyes -- my words were that is one mum that is honnest and nothing to hide poor lady --no money nothing -- not like the *******u know whos --- bring in yorkshires finest -- kerry has faith in the yorkshire police and what they stand for -- she has worked along side greece -for a long time -- my heart goes out to her -- what a wonderful lady kerry is -- she would be a good person to bring the plight of all missing children -- she doesnt want prace or pitty -- what you see is what you get -- nothing fake shes a no hold bars kind of lady and the pulic will feel for her and be behind her every step of the way even 21 years on
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Fri 19 Oct - 9:16

cass wrote:i saw kerry on local news -- and i cried for her -- she was open and honnest -- she sounded if she will walk over hot coals to get closure -- and yes you guessed it the air was blue here -- hubby rolled his eyes -- my words were that is one mum that is honnest and nothing to hide poor lady --no money nothing -- not like the *******u know whos --- bring in yorkshires finest -- kerry has faith in the yorkshire police and what they stand for -- she has worked along side greece -for a long time -- my heart goes out to her -- what a wonderful lady kerry is -- she would be a good person to bring the plight of all missing children -- she doesnt want prace or pitty -- what you see is what you get -- nothing fake shes a no hold bars kind of lady and the pulic will feel for her and be behind her every step of the way even 21 years on
loads of typo mistakes sorry Ben Needham sensation (Mirror News) 306321
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 19 Oct - 9:17

You can go back to the original post and correct the mistakes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Fri 19 Oct - 9:36

cass wrote:
cass wrote:i saw kerry on local news -- and i cried for her -- she was open and honnest -- she sounded if she will walk over hot coals to get closure -- and yes you guessed it the air was blue here -- hubby rolled his eyes -- my words were that is one mum that is honnest and nothing to hide poor lady --no money nothing -- not like the *******u know whos --- bring in yorkshires finest -- kerry has faith in the yorkshire police and what they stand for -- she has worked along side greece -for a long time -- my heart goes out to her -- what a wonderful lady kerry is -- she would be a good person to bring the plight of all missing children -- she doesnt want prace or pitty -- what you see is what you get -- nothing fake shes a no hold bars kind of lady and the pulic will feel for her and be behind her every step of the way even 21 years on
loads of typo mistakes sorry Ben Needham sensation (Mirror News) 306321

Cass no probs. You posted from the heart and often in the emotion the fingers hit the wrong keys.
A good post xx
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Fri 19 Oct - 11:10

ha thanks bobsy x --- wonder if lord and lady muck will jump on this -- i mean another mum thats lost her child in the news and they arnt mentioned --- noooo the me mes need to hog the front page they are the only one with a missing daughter dont you know --- where clarrie bell -- when you need him -- and this is a story not asking for money to be sent in little brown envelopes -- clarrie wtf -- you aint doing your job right -- we need a front page as soon as possible -- or at least a quote -- clarrie come on --- and they are using south yorkshires finnest carrie do something -- tis ok my lady -- ive been out last night and allerted all chemists to stock up on immodium me lady
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 19 Oct - 11:27

Kerry says her life will be over if his body is found.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 19 Oct - 12:40

Iris wrote:
mossman wrote:This has been achieved at long last, a long long wait for Bens mother. I hope she finds peace.

1. Kerry Needham has co-operated throughout with the Greek Police.
2. She has visited Kos many times, looking for herself.
3. They are bringing in a specially trained, cadaver scenting dog (no mention of how "unreliable" it is).
4. Kerry says that she will search forever until Ben is found, and she wasn't sleeping normally after only 5 days, neither.
5. Kerry says that she believes Ben was abducted and sold on, but she's never mentioned paedophile gangs or Arabs on yachts or Posh Spice clones from Australia.

I will add that she didn't have a British Ambassador rushing to her aid or a Media Monitoring person to speak for her. She had to leave the Greek island when she could no longer afford to eat. No thought of starting a fund then I guess!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 19 Oct - 12:42

Fantastic cass! Well said! Ben Needham sensation (Mirror News) 307691 Ben Needham sensation (Mirror News) 307691 Ben Needham sensation (Mirror News) 307691
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 19 Oct - 13:58

I remember in the beginning what the newspapers wrote about her...did she sue...no.

The vile reports about her being a single mother and calling her the most horrible names.

I wish I could remember one off the women that wrote a nasty story about her and the very public reply on her website to this horrible women that Kerry wrote back.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 19 Oct - 14:12

Yes excellant post cass Ben Needham sensation (Mirror News) 307691
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Fri 19 Oct - 15:57

Well said Cass ..I agree with every word. Ben Needham sensation (Mirror News) 307691
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next