Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maddie spotted in brazil

+32
Lioned
cass
pamalam
HiDeHo
Oldartform
margaret
Claudia79
wjk
interested
almostgothic
Panda
Chris
fenscout
Keela
Justiceforallkids
tanszi
frencheuropean
curious george
AnnaEsse
matthew
Annabel
weissnicht
hobnob
Loopdaloop
Badboy
quickfingers
cherry1
mara thon
fred
IAMBAZZA
maebee
welshy
36 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

maddie spotted in brazil - Page 5 Empty Re: maddie spotted in brazil

Post  Panda Mon 21 Jan - 11:48

jd16 wrote:Welcome back Panda! (guess you've been on holiday)

Just looking at the senders and email address

LUIZ CARLOS MORENO

Email: morenoluizcarlos@terra.com.br

Terra.com seems to be a news, lifestyle, entertainment site! Hardly M16 James Bond stuff!!

http://www.terra.com/home/

The Brazilian version
[url=http://www.terra.com.br/portal/
http://www.terra.com.br/portal/[/quote[/url]]

Thanks jd16....yes, I was in Lanzarote for 2 weeks, first week fine, second a bit cold and windy. Yesterday, I went to buy a paper to read on the Plane and B***ar me, there was I , thinking I had broken the Madeleine fixation and she makes front page.maddie spotted in brazil - Page 5 294124

Actually. I suspect a hidden agenda here and the latest "sighting" is a diversionary tactic.......the Accounts figures James Murray quoted just don't add up.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
maddie spotted in brazil - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100maddie spotted in brazil - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 21 Jan - 11:49

tanszi wrote:Has anyone sent the article about the Ibiza airport to James Murray or Scotland Yard. its not funny i know, but im laughing so much.

Yes on both counts, by Twitter folk last night, I gather.

You're right, it isn't really funny, but I was howling in the early hours of this morning (god knows what the neighbours must be thinking).
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
maddie spotted in brazil - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100maddie spotted in brazil - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  fenscout Mon 21 Jan - 11:57

These emails to the GerryMcCannblog site were sent over week ago weren't they?...and the Brazil story didn't break til this weekend.....? I don't think Luiz is the brightest match in the box..i think it entirely likely he thought he was sending his info to a sympathetic source.....
fenscout
fenscout

Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 21 Jan - 12:03

im sure there will be people from sy that reads the express -- hope that sy are knocking on doors asking questions about this headline in the express ---
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 21 Jan - 12:13

im actully disturbed by the chain of events with this imo if it was a setup/hoax by whoever did it was wrong why make the mcanns go after more people if you know what i mean maybe someone did it to boost the fund so to speak

Last edited by Justiceforallkids on Mon 21 Jan - 12:15; edited 1 time in total
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 21 Jan - 12:15

I'm still puzzling over how Mr Moreno chose Mr Draycott as the recipient of his message.
He's never been on our radar, and yet if you live in Brazil, he's the man to contact, apparently ...
maddie spotted in brazil - Page 5 303636
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Mon 21 Jan - 12:40

You can come to a few conclusions on this - (a) a village somewhere is desperately short of an idiot, (b) the medication has stopped working (c) extremely slow news day and express can't be bothered to find anything ( d) take the spotlight away from events about to unfold in Portugal. I know which one my money is on.
As an aside, my dad was saying over the weekend that the Mirror in the Uk had reported that the best selling author that is Kate McCann has made over 1 million from the sales of the book. If that is the case no wonder they want to stop the trial. They don't want to lose all their ill gotten gains.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 21 Jan - 12:42

Justiceforallkids wrote:im actully disturbed by the chain of events with this imo if it was a setup/hoax by whoever did it was wrong why make the mcanns go after more people if you know what i mean maybe someone did it to boost the fund so to speak

Why did the McCanns publicise it anyway before checking it out?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 21 Jan - 12:43

Keela wrote:You can come to a few conclusions on this - (a) a village somewhere is desperately short of an idiot, (b) the medication has stopped working (c) extremely slow news day and express can't be bothered to find anything ( d) take the spotlight away from events about to unfold in Portugal. I know which one my money is on.
As an aside, my dad was saying over the weekend that the Mirror in the Uk had reported that the best selling author that is Kate McCann has made over 1 million from the sales of the book. If that is the case no wonder they want to stop the trial. They don't want to lose all their ill gotten gains.

Best selling author that is Kate McCann..... maddie spotted in brazil - Page 5 23324

This has made my day! maddie spotted in brazil - Page 5 25346
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  fenscout Mon 21 Jan - 12:45

almostgothic wrote:I'm still puzzling over how Mr Moreno chose Mr Draycott as the recipient of his message.
He's never been on our radar, and yet if you live in Brazil, he's the man to contact, apparently ...
maddie spotted in brazil - Page 5 303636

Me too.
fenscout
fenscout

Number of posts : 7
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon 21 Jan - 13:30

fenscout wrote:
Me too.

He could have phoned SY and got a name but then why email it to a website if his intention was it went to SY - unless he thought he was also copying it to GM. In fairness I don't think he claims the "sighting" was in Brazil - that is down to the intrepid Express investigative journalist who doesn't seem to know about reverse image searches.

ETA - He does say no press so who sent it to the Express?
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 21 Jan - 13:37

LUIZ CARLOS MORENO, BRAZILIAN, the PASSPORT CZ046547

Isn't CZ a Czech Republic passport number?

Brazilian passport numbers should be BRA?

The British passport numbers are GBR
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 21 Jan - 15:56

Last night when I read the translation, as provided by Loopdaloop, I had a good laugh when I read one of the requirements for the presentation was a flip chart with marker. I thought of the famous picture of Gerry with his flip chart, which I didn't find funny at that time, just highly inappropriate and suspicious. I hope someone can get to the bottom of these e-mails and why they were sent to Pamalam. The picture as described in the Express does appear to be the one from Ibiza which shows a little girl probably surrounded by parents looking up at the "abductor". Another scam from the McCanns in co-operation with the press. I have to remind myself this is really not laughable; this is about the death of Madeleine and the continued disrespect for her and about the industry which has grown around her "disappearance".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Mon 21 Jan - 20:24

Hmmm so the Brazil sighting is a hoax, Duarte admits to having e mail contact with this guy ( Oh dear!)

Now we have news that British Police are meeting with the PJ at Porto........ maddie spotted in brazil - Page 5 25346
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 21 Jan - 20:26

devonmum wrote:

Now we have news that British Police are meeting with the PJ at Porto........ maddie spotted in brazil - Page 5 25346

???? Where's that from devonmum (nice to see you posting again btw)

Eta. Found it now maddie spotted in brazil - Page 5 52433
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Mon 21 Jan - 20:30

Thank you, i have been lurking but not much to add!

It is being talked about on twitter, think it is in Sol

sol.sapo.pt/inicio/Sociedade/Interior.aspx?content_id=66755 …not sure if that has worked

devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 21 Jan - 21:30

margaret wrote:
devonmum wrote:

Hi margaret, don't see much of you these days. I tried devonmums' link but it didn't work, can you paste the info you found.??? Ta.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 21 Jan - 22:12

Panda wrote:
margaret wrote:
devonmum wrote:

Hi margaret, don't see much of you these days. I tried devonmums' link but it didn't work, can you paste the info you found.??? Ta.

I know panda all work no play, l guess you've found I now, the story's moved on now to possible reopening. X
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 21 Jan - 22:46

margaret wrote:
Panda wrote:
margaret wrote:
devonmum wrote:

I know panda all work no play, l guess you've found I now, the story's moved on now to possible reopening. X

I remember the PJ saying they would not re-open the case unless new evidence was found. It's hard to see what this could be , given 5 years and numerous "sightings" have failed to show any evidence that Madeleine is alive or that she is dead. My guesss is the meeting will be held to discuss the findings of Oporto and SY and the case will be closed. This means the PJ spends no more money, neither does SY or LP or Police around the World being dragged into getting involved because of these Worldwide sightings.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Tue 22 Jan - 1:19

Hi All

Joana has kindly done a literal translation of the Brazil hoax, e-mails you will find the translation on the link below. Many thanks Joana you are a star

Note:
I’ll maintain the writer’s style and do a literal translation, the Portuguese (Brazilian) is poorly constructed grammatically with several spelling errors. He also uses English words in between Portuguese sentences, or after – I’ll add (sic) in italics when that is the case.
*The author uses ‘police’ instead of polícia, 4 times in the whole sentence.
I don’t think this guy is Brazilian at all, he might live there but he isn’t Brazilian nor he does know how to write Portuguese as an average Brazilian person would. Example: português is written with a ^, António with a ´, etc. Also his passport starts with CZ, that’s from Czech Republic. I’m guessing that the man changed his name to something Brazilian but in reality he is Czech.

---------------

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/m/BRAZIL_EMAILS.htm
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 22 Jan - 9:37

1. The email writer sounds like Cecil B DeMille planning out a Hollywood blockbuster. Sir David Cameron? maddie spotted in brazil - Page 5 294124 This guy wants more extras than Ben Hur.
2. The man pulling the redsuitcase is probably with the woman in front with a push chair and an identical but smaller red suitcase (these things often come sold in sets of 3).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 22 Jan - 9:49

Next day 12 of May of 2.013, Madeleine will do her birthday, 10 years (sic), and we will all together celebrate with her, it’s up to us.

This bit reads SO like Metodo 3 - and their absurd 'bringing her home for Christmas' claim.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 22 Jan - 10:41

One thing this guy has achieved - he's made Stephen Birch look like a rational, well-balanced bloke!

You only have to see his list of requirements:
You'd think a real estate broker might just be able to afford his own air tickets and hotel booking.
As for all that state of the art equipment, he sound like he's going to do a promo for PC World.
And that list of people/witnesses from various countries which he needs to be there - all in the same room, same day, same time. A logistical nightmare, putting it mildly.
33 detectives - why 33? Why not 30? Which serious and urgent cases are they going to be pulled off to attend this Mad Hatter's tea party? Are they supposed to just drop everything? (Apart from their notebook pcs, of course).

Then he adds to the mix a dodgy photo and sends the complete kit and kaboodle to pamalam by mistake.

Either he's a complete whack job, whoever he is (or turns out to be).
Or he's deliberately engineered the whole shooting match for reasons of catharsis and/or disclosure.
God knows.
I don't!

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Tue 22 Jan - 19:33

Last edited by pamalam on Thu 24 Jan - 17:53; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : post removed and replaced with fresh link)
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 22 Jan - 20:09

pamalam - It is shocking to me that ANYONE would doubt your integrity. Anyone in the world who has followed your blog since the events of 2007 should know exactly where you stand regarding the death of Madeleine and those who still conspire to cover it up.

Anyone with e-mail accounts who receive unsolicited messages would treat them as spam/ rubbish and delete. It is a tribute to Madeleine that you were able to retrieve both e-mails and expose this latest hoax. Well done!!!!
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next