Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maddie spotted in brazil

+32
Lioned
cass
pamalam
HiDeHo
Oldartform
margaret
Claudia79
wjk
interested
almostgothic
Panda
Chris
fenscout
Keela
Justiceforallkids
tanszi
frencheuropean
curious george
AnnaEsse
matthew
Annabel
weissnicht
hobnob
Loopdaloop
Badboy
quickfingers
cherry1
mara thon
fred
IAMBAZZA
maebee
welshy
36 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

maddie spotted in brazil - Page 7 Empty Re: maddie spotted in brazil

Post  jd16 Wed 23 Jan - 14:32

kitti wrote:Part off the libel case against mr amaral is stating that madeleine is dead is preventing people 'looking' for her.

So why aren't the mccanns suing Michael Shrimpton....closely associated with British Intelligence who says in public without any evidence that Maddie was abused and murdered by the Germans in December 2008 then!!!!!!
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
maddie spotted in brazil - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100maddie spotted in brazil - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 23 Jan - 14:33

Pamela said it's a just A rumour about the Mccanns wanting to settle.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
maddie spotted in brazil - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100maddie spotted in brazil - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Wed 23 Jan - 14:34

devonmum wrote:There seems to have been a lot going on in the last couple of weeks.

Hoaxes, sightings, suspension of Libel proceedings, Met going to Porto.

Duarte said she e mailed the sender of the information and that she sent it to the McCanns is that right?

Was that just before they decided not to proceed with the case and negotiate?

Just thinking aloud here , maybe overthinking it?

I'd like to know why they delayed filing the No Stone Unturned Ltd accounts until the Portuguese courts confirmed the trial was delayed. The accounts had been ready since 21st December 2012
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 23 Jan - 14:36

jd16 wrote:
kitti wrote:Part off the libel case against mr amaral is stating that madeleine is dead is preventing people 'looking' for her.

So why aren't the mccanns suing Michael Shrimpton....closely associated with British Intelligence who says in public without any evidence that Maddie was abused and murdered by the Germans in December 2008 then!!!!!!

Why have they never sued the Torygraph?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1563090/Madeleine-McCann-died-from-overdose.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Wed 23 Jan - 14:38

jd16 wrote:
devonmum wrote:There seems to have been a lot going on in the last couple of weeks.

Hoaxes, sightings, suspension of Libel proceedings, Met going to Porto.

Duarte said she e mailed the sender of the information and that she sent it to the McCanns is that right?

Was that just before they decided not to proceed with the case and negotiate?

Just thinking aloud here , maybe overthinking it?

I'd like to know why they delayed filing the No Stone Unturned Ltd accounts until the Portuguese courts confirmed the trial was delayed. The accounts had been ready since 21st December 2012

Oh yes that too, it seems to me it is all tied in together. Not sure how or why
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Wed 23 Jan - 14:44

devonmum wrote:

Oh yes that too, it seems to me it is all tied in together. Not sure how or why

It was filed after the trail was officially delayed for a reason, otherwise they would have filed them in December when they were ready. Can't quite put my finger for the reason for the purposely delay....yet
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Wed 23 Jan - 14:52

Maybe something to do with showing there is not much money left when they negotiate?

Something is linking all this pieces together i am sure of it.
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Wed 23 Jan - 15:07

devonmum wrote:Maybe something to do with showing there is not much money left when they negotiate?

Something is linking all this pieces together i am sure of it.

Yes...there is a chain of events it seems and timing is everything
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Wed 23 Jan - 15:24

What reaction was there from the pros when the photo was first mentioned, not shown just in the media? Did they say then that it was a hoax or were they all excited and giving thanks to their prayers?
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 23 Jan - 15:25

On the official Facebook page...

Pamela Gurney It is great to know so many people all over the world are still looking out for Madeleine though.x
17 January at 21:10 · 2

Admitting this just throws the Mccanns case out...

Spam must have forgotten what her idols said - that these nasty doubters are hindering the search. Mind you, there is an awful lot of twaddle to remember so perhaps she can be excused.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Wed 23 Jan - 15:29

Not Born Yesterday wrote:

Pamela Gurney It is great to know so many people all over the world are still looking out for Madeleine though.x

Spam must have forgotten what her idols said - that these nasty doubters are hindering the search. Mind you, there is an awful lot of twaddle to remember so perhaps she can be excused.

The word 'twaddle' has just made me maddie spotted in brazil - Page 7 294124 what a lovely description it is maddie spotted in brazil - Page 7 23324
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 23 Jan - 16:11

Bobsy wrote:What reaction was there from the pros when the photo was first mentioned, not shown just in the media? Did they say then that it was a hoax or were they all excited and giving thanks to their prayers?

Wonder no longer.

Rodoula Lioliou Anastasiou http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/371953/Madeleine-McCann-kidnap-photo-shock I'm praying!!!!

Sunday at 13:35 · Like · 2..

Pamela Gurney We all are Rodoula. This may be the breakthrough Operation Grange needed.

Sunday at 14:10 · Like · 3..

Lisa Wood Please let this lead to the breakthrough we all want to see. Madeleine

Sunday at 14:32 · Like · 4..

Rodoula Lioliou Anastasiou fingers crossed!!!!! I'm holding my breath!xxx

Sunday at 14:35 · Edited · Like · 1..

Lesley Wood Yes let's hope this is the breakthrough we've all longed for, but I sometimes wonder if this kind of information is best kept quiet until the necessary checking and tracking has been done. We've all read the report and no doubt her kidnappers have too. As mere supporters, its wonderful to have this little bit of hope but for Madeleine's family it means so much more and needs to be thoroughly investigated.

Sunday at 15:06 · Like · 4..

Rodoula Lioliou Anastasiou Lesley, your concern has actually crossed my mind. I am sure there is alot of information that has been witheld from the puplic. Let's just hope this is it!!!

Sunday at 15:13 · Like · 3..

Iris Pattison I agree too with that Lesley as Madeleine's safety must be first priority for them.. and for everyone.

Sunday at 16:48 · Like · 2..

Pamela Gurney I agree Lesley. Nobody should give the abductors the chance of being one step ahead of SY. Makes no sense.x

Sunday at 17:05 · Like · 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Wed 23 Jan - 16:20

Iris wrote:
Bobsy wrote:What reaction was there from the pros when the photo was first mentioned, not shown just in the media? Did they say then that it was a hoax or were they all excited and giving thanks to their prayers?

Wonder no longer.

Rodoula Lioliou Anastasiou http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/371953/Madeleine-McCann-kidnap-photo-shock I'm praying!!!!

Pamela Gurney We all are Rodoula. This may be the breakthrough Operation Grange needed.

Lisa Wood Please let this lead to the breakthrough we all want to see. Madeleine

Lesley Wood Yes let's hope this is the breakthrough we've all longed for, but I sometimes wonder if this kind of information is best kept quiet until the necessary checking and tracking has been done. We've all read the report and no doubt her kidnappers have too. As mere supporters, its wonderful to have this little bit of hope but for Madeleine's family it means so much more and needs to be thoroughly investigated.

Rodoula Lioliou Anastasiou Lesley, your concern has actually crossed my mind. I am sure there is alot of information that has been witheld from the puplic. Let's just hope this is it!!!

Iris Pattison I agree too with that Lesley as Madeleine's safety must be first priority for them.. and for everyone.

Pamela Gurney I agree Lesley. Nobody should give the abductors the chance of being one step ahead of SY. Makes no sense.x

maddie spotted in brazil - Page 7 23324
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 23 Jan - 16:43

Ahem.

maddie spotted in brazil - Page 7 8409013454_a524b3f33b
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Wed 23 Jan - 16:50

jd16 wrote:
Iris wrote:

Wonder no longer.

maddie spotted in brazil - Page 7 23324

Thank you Iris. Aren't they all so very polite to each other maddie spotted in brazil - Page 7 Icon_flower seems like a very nice forum to be a member of maddie spotted in brazil - Page 7 49091 what is it that changes them into the monsters they often are maddie spotted in brazil - Page 7 303636 like they are now saying that it is a hoax created by one of us truth seekers?
I think there will be some unrest in their place over the coming weeks maddie spotted in brazil - Page 7 944533
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Wed 23 Jan - 17:51

Iris wrote:
maddie spotted in brazil - Page 7 8409013454_a524b3f33b
"someone somewhere, knows where Madeleine is and who has her".........Ask Michael Shrimpton and British Intelligence

"end this families pain and suffering".....Oh you mean this suffering?
maddie spotted in brazil - Page 7 Image-24-everton-fc-v-chelsea-at-goodison-park-pics-gareth-jones-859996656
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7