Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wishing tony well

+36
kitti
ELI
dutchclogs
maebee
malena stool
Lioned
tabs
SteveT
tanszi
Krisy22
wjk
JOHNFRANCIS
jay2001
almostgothic
margaret
marxman
interested
MaryB
Lillyofthevalley
devonmum
AnnaEsse
pennylane
matthew
mossman
laurie
jd16
snowflake
cherry1
chrissie1
chrissie
mara thon
wantthetruth
jinvta
Loopdaloop
dazedandconfused
fred
40 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

wishing tony well  - Page 2 Empty Re: wishing tony well

Post  mara thon Mon 4 Feb - 10:30

jay2001 wrote:With all that ridiculously expensive firepower the only thing that must not come out in the hearing is the truth. I'm sure the lawyers will try to keep a lid on the discussion and ensure that only the 'contempt' is mentioned. Hopefully, the Judge will be fair and like all of us must realise the shocking one-sideness of this vicious, vindictive vendetta.

I pray that Tony gets through this terrible ordeal and wish him the very best. Truth and justice need to be restored to UK justice. It's well overdue.

I'm not so sure about the truth coming out jay2001. I think all that expensive firepower is to prevent the truth from coming out. It's wrong, oh so very wrong, but we have seen time and again just how well protected the Mccanns are. Has any authority ever challenged their ever changing stories, the many discrepancies in their various versions, the millions given by Cameron for a "review", the results of which it was stated would not be made public, the many families who have had their lives scrutinised because someone claims their child is Madeleine, the kid glove treatment of the Mccanns, despite their obvious untruths. It appears that nobody dares to challenge them, not even the Prime Minister. I would very much like to think that justice will prevail, but I'm sad to say I have not one shred of faith in British justice any more.

I wish Tony the very best of luck and I hope that the dreadful couple actually get what they deserve for once.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
wishing tony well  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100wishing tony well  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 4 Feb - 11:23

Listen...the truth cannot be stifled forever .

Ok, in 30 years time ALL the hidden files will be there to view , I won't be alive to see or read them, the Mccanns will be hoping that everyone would off forgotten about Madeleine, like THEY have, and the 30 years will come and go.

Someone somewhere will 'come across' an old article or google something and the 'strange disappearance off Madeleine mccann' will pop up and the snooping will begin. Believe me.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
wishing tony well  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100wishing tony well  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 4 Feb - 11:30

Might be able to view .................. there are grounds available permitting redaction or permanent withholding.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 4 Feb - 13:04

Just to brighten everyone's day, it seems that muratfan is at the court TODAY giving a running report on the proceedings on his blog!

wishing tony well  - Page 2 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 4 Feb - 13:07

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Just to brighten everyone's day, it seems that muratfan is at the court TODAY giving a running report on the proceedings on his blog!

See thread "Updates From The Court" wishing tony well  - Page 2 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 4 Feb - 13:09

Iris wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Just to brighten everyone's day, it seems that muratfan is at the court TODAY giving a running report on the proceedings on his blog!

Ah, now it's clear where that update shoite is coming from it makes sense! wishing tony well  - Page 2 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 4 Feb - 13:11

AnnaEsse wrote:
Iris wrote:

Ah, now it's clear where that update shoite is coming from it makes sense! wishing tony well  - Page 2 294124

I thought about putting it on here, but thought it was so priceless that it deserved a thread on it's own.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 4 Feb - 13:17

Iris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Iris wrote:

I thought about putting it on here, but thought it was so priceless that it deserved a thread on it's own.

It surely deserves pride of place! wishing tony well  - Page 2 23324 wishing tony well  - Page 2 23324 wishing tony well  - Page 2 23324
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Mon 4 Feb - 13:44

Wishing Tony well with all my heart. His health is paramount and I pray he gets through this uphill, unfair battle. IMO he's fighting pure evil and with fans like muratfan wishing on Twitter that Tony had croaked. What lovely people support the selfish holiday makers who've ruined so many lives.

jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 4 Feb - 13:46

jay2001 wrote:Wishing Tony well with all my heart. His health is paramount and I pray he gets through this uphill, unfair battle. IMO he's fighting pure evil and with fans like muratfan wishing on Twitter that Tony had croaked. What lovely people support the selfish holiday makers who've ruined so many lives.

Two people, one of them Tony I think, have been threatened with 'a bullet,' on Twitter. I believe the police have been informed.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 4 Feb - 13:48

Do we know who the other one is?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 4 Feb - 13:49

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Do we know who the other one is?

Will have a look back at today's tweets.

ETA: I think it was Deborah Butler
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 4 Feb - 14:08

someone is very uncomfortable with this court case. muratfan is in overdrive on the wrong day and threats being issued. i wonder if the twitterer will be found and proceeding issued against him/her.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 4 Feb - 14:10

tanszi wrote:someone is very uncomfortable with this court case. muratfan is in overdrive on the wrong day and threats being issued. i wonder if the twitterer will be found and proceeding issued against him/her.

I do hope so. It's gone too far now.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 4 Feb - 14:15

Just received this by email:

Hombre Oscuro (@wahootie)
02/02/2013 12:32
@MrsMLouis maybe him and Debs can share a silver bullet #mccann
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 4 Feb - 14:21

AnnaEsse wrote:
Two people, one of them Tony I think, have been threatened with 'a bullet,' on Twitter. I believe the police have been informed.

Good grief.

And these are people who support child neglect, too.

How simply dreadful.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 4 Feb - 14:45

AnnaEsse wrote:Just received this by email:

Just been reading that person's tweets wishing tony well  - Page 2 29204
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 4 Feb - 15:03

i havent got twitter -- but i feel sick to the stomoch that they can wish that on tony ==vile sick people
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 4 Feb - 16:13

I think Tony had an asthma attack today....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 4 Feb - 17:26

That wouldn't be surprising in the circumstances but I haven't heard that anywhere else.

I feel so nervous myself at the moment!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 4 Feb - 18:47

chrissie wrote:

Vile character. wishing tony well  - Page 2 477442
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 4 Feb - 18:56

chrissie wrote:

I think it's Andy Griffin aka Majic aka Chaos Raptor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 4 Feb - 19:14

jay2001 wrote:Wishing Tony well with all my heart. His health is paramount and I pray he gets through this uphill, unfair battle. IMO he's fighting pure evil and with fans like muratfan wishing on Twitter that Tony had croaked. What lovely people support the selfish holiday makers who've ruined so many lives.

What lovely people support the selfish holiday makers who've ruined so man
y lives

Remember jay2001........ Birds of a feather flock together
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 4 Feb - 20:23

It is no wonder Mr. Bennett remains (in his words) "in a state of great anxiety, such as I have never known before". I can only imagine what he is going through. I can't express how much I admire him for standing up for Madeleine. It is one thing to sit at a computer and pound away, but this man is prepared to take on the big guns representing the McCann machine by risking his very freedom and assets. I'm sure all this has taken a toll on not only his health but his family as well. I will be thinking of him tomorrow and pray the judge will not be overhelmed by the McCann lawyers' spin the way the British press has been. It is unconscionable that he is being prosecuted in this way by the parents of a little girl who he alone is willing to risk everything in order to get to the bottom of what happened to her. He alone is the one who is determined to "leave no stone unturned" at such a personal risk.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 4 Feb - 20:44

interested wrote:It is no wonder Mr. Bennett remains (in his words) "in a state of great anxiety, such as I have never known before". I can only imagine what he is going through. I can't express how much I admire him for standing up for Madeleine. It is one thing to sit at a computer and pound away, but this man is prepared to take on the big guns representing the McCann machine by risking his very freedom and assets. I'm sure all this has taken a toll on not only his health but his family as well. I will be thinking of him tomorrow and pray the judge will not be overhelmed by the McCann lawyers' spin the way the British press has been. It is unconscionable that he is being prosecuted in this way by the parents of a little girl who he alone is willing to risk everything in order to get to the bottom of what happened to her. He alone is the one who is determined to "leave no stone unturned" at such a personal risk.

Here here interested well said wishing tony well  - Page 2 307691
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next