Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wishing tony well

+36
kitti
ELI
dutchclogs
maebee
malena stool
Lioned
tabs
SteveT
tanszi
Krisy22
wjk
JOHNFRANCIS
jay2001
almostgothic
margaret
marxman
interested
MaryB
Lillyofthevalley
devonmum
AnnaEsse
pennylane
matthew
mossman
laurie
jd16
snowflake
cherry1
chrissie1
chrissie
mara thon
wantthetruth
jinvta
Loopdaloop
dazedandconfused
fred
40 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

wishing tony well  - Page 4 Empty Re: wishing tony well

Post  Lioned Mon 4 Feb - 23:25

One should never forget that it is the mccanns that need to plough millions of pounds into the legal system to protect themselves.

Why would that be ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
wishing tony well  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100wishing tony well  - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 4 Feb - 23:26

Textusa has posted a tribute to Tony on her blog

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/man-at-helm-vs-monster.html

"And if others can say things that only one can't we’re definitely into FREEDOM OF SPEECH territory and far from libel one.

And, from what I've read, Mr Bennett hasn't said anything that official sources haven't also said, including those directly linked to the couple, namely Clarence Mitchell.

So IT IS a case where Mr Bennett is not allowed to express himself in the same way others are free to do so.
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
wishing tony well  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100wishing tony well  - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Mon 4 Feb - 23:27

snowflake wrote:I don't wish him well ,not wishing him any harm but not wishing him well at all,
His stalking, harassment of the parents of a missing chid, his leafletting , his dreadful poems, songs.......no not wishing him well at all wishing tony well  - Page 4 Icon_flower

Obviously it's the McCanns you wish well. Go and start a thread somewhere about this. See how much support you get. And while you're at it, go and read the official police files.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Mon 4 Feb - 23:46

Lioned wrote:One should never forget that it is the mccanns that need to plough millions of pounds into the legal system to protect themselves.

Why would that be ?

YES.... why
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 5 Feb - 0:44

I don't suppose Mr. Bennett can point out that King Richard III remains having been established using DNA, it is time to look into Madeleine's DNA having been found in the trunk of the hire car (as verified by Martin Brunt of Sky News).

Well I guess he COULD....but court on Tuesday is probably not the best place or time to do so.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  laurie Tue 5 Feb - 0:55

Good Luck to Tony i wish him well! well! well! What a very brave man he is and all in the cause of Justice for one little girl. Shame on the McCanns and their supporters

We have snow here and it is not a snowflake wishing tony well  - Page 4 371436 wishing tony well  - Page 4 391499
laurie
laurie
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 5 Feb - 5:03

laurie wrote:Good Luck to Tony i wish him well! well! well! What a very brave man he is and all in the cause of Justice for one little girl. Shame on the McCanns and their supporters

We have snow here and it is not a snowflake wishing tony well  - Page 4 371436 wishing tony well  - Page 4 391499

Here here wishing tony well  - Page 4 307691 GOOD LUCK Tony wishing tony well  - Page 4 Icon_flower wishing tony well  - Page 4 306474
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 5 Feb - 5:45

cherry1 wrote: wishing tony well  - Page 4 486685

Exactly wishing tony well  - Page 4 307691
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 5 Feb - 7:20

snowflake wrote:
cherry1 wrote:
snowflake wrote:
cherry1 wrote: The person who made the threat on twitter should have been arrested.

snowflake would be nice if you could get your facts right, Tony has not stalked or
harrassed anyone, he has asked legitimate questions and produced leaflet - that does
constitute stalking and harrassment. The Mccanns have not hauled the PJ into court or
all the other people who have voiced exactly the same opinions, therefore the only one
being harrassed is Tony by the mccanns.

So putting leafletts through the doors of the neighbours isnt harassment, going to gerrys place of work and leaving leafletts isnt harassment,
contacting the BMc isnt harassment, writing sick poems and songs isnt harassment, stalking where madeleine went for pony rides isnt harassment, writing gross poems isnt harassment?
He is in contempt of court, he has broken the law,

snowflake the title of this thread has already been pointed out to you, if you are not wishing Tony well what are you doing on this thread!

Very true.
Should I start a new thread..................Not wishing Tony well?

Snowflake, I think you're in the wrong place here. Tony Bennett is one man who has stood and is standing not only for freedom of expression, but for a small child whose parents have brought the mighty weight of Carter-Ruck against him. Carter-Ruck have defended such people as General Pinochet and the oil giant Trafigura. They even tried to stop a question being asked in our seat of government, the House of Commons. And here they are helping parents of a missing child try to ruin a man who has had the temerity to question them. That's where the shame lies.

You are very lucky. On some web sites, people get banned for disagreeing and for just asking questions: official Madeleine Facebook page for one. You want to stop people like Tony Bennett and Gonçalo Amaral having the freedom to express their opinions, you're definitely in the wrong place.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 5 Feb - 7:21

I'd still prefer the odd Snowflake to a dose of muratfan! Nice but dim versus foul-mouthed moron.

Who was harrassing who at their workplace, by the way?

I'm off to the Royal Courts of Justice soon - feeling very nervous!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 5 Feb - 8:00

snowflake wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:
snowflake wrote:I don't wish him well ,not wishing him any harm but not wishing him well at all,
His stalking, harassment of the parents of a missing chid, his leafletting , his dreadful poems, songs.......no not wishing him well at all wishing tony well  - Page 4 Icon_flower

So, do you actually care about the fate of the innocent child - MADELEINE?

Behave.

I was expecting a "Yes" or "No" answer.

Interesting that you avoided the question as it is salient.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 5 Feb - 8:21

its snowing here -- the suns gonna come out and melt all the snow -- so shoo snowfake havent you got any pro buddies to suck upto -- today is tonys day wishing him all the best -- a man that has stuck his neck out -- a true gentleman him and ga
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 5 Feb - 11:26

Wonder what people will think off the Mccanns when they find out how much it has cost the fund to sue Tony the pensioner which was supposed to be spent on looking for Madeleine, though, they did say that SY are doing the 'looking' so where do people assume the money is going ...shouldn't they be asking themselves that .

I know what I think off them....they are a vile and vindictive pair off liars.

P.s. Add greedy too.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 5 Feb - 11:32

kitti wrote:Wonder what people will think off the Mccanns when they find out how much it has cost the fund to sue Tony the pensioner which was supposed to be spent on looking for Madeleine, though, they did say that SY are doing the 'looking' so where do people assume the money is going ...shouldn't they be asking themselves that .

P.s. Add greedy too.

Absolutely agree with you, I wonder also how they will feel given that I bet most of them will never have heard of Tony Bennett !
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 5 Feb - 11:33

kitti whatever happens today -- and the press report on this i think they should be fair in their reporting now -- there has been so much press that is unfair to ga and tony -- it should stop -- wonder if they will be fair --nah cant se it but one would hope so
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 5 Feb - 11:35

mossman wrote:
kitti wrote:Wonder what people will think off the Mccanns when they find out how much it has cost the fund to sue Tony the pensioner which was supposed to be spent on looking for Madeleine, though, they did say that SY are doing the 'looking' so where do people assume the money is going ...shouldn't they be asking themselves that .

P.s. Add greedy too.

Absolutely agree with you, I wonder also how they will feel given that I bet most of them will never have heard of Tony Bennett !
tonys name is all over fb and i think everyone is trying to get interest out re this case
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 5 Feb - 12:15

cass wrote:
mossman wrote:

P.s. Add greedy too.

tonys name is all over fb and i think everyone is trying to get interest out re this case

Yes Cass and it is most certainly working. There are still lots of people who gave money, believe in the McCanns and do not use social media. Because of the way the press reports, TB or the background to today's hearing will not be known to them. Which actually lets the question be asked - just what effect did TB have on their public image. Nothing IMO, the McCanns hounding of him is what has led to the publicity and discussion on twitter etc.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 5 Feb - 12:19

so true mossman -- they have scored a own goal with this -- how the hell do they think they are going to stop people having a op is beyond me -- they cannot shut everyone up -- this is far too big -- for questions not to be asked -- like i have said before hope sy and portugal are taking a great interest in all this
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 5 Feb - 13:15

cass wrote:so true mossman -- they have scored a own goal with this -- how the hell do they think they are going to stop people having a op is beyond me -- they cannot shut everyone up -- this is far too big -- for questions not to be asked -- like i have said before hope sy and portugal are taking a great interest in all this

Over 500 users online at TCMOMM now, and people complaining they are having trouble getting in. So much for the news black out on this case! wishing tony well  - Page 4 23324
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 5 Feb - 13:21

isnt it great penny-- wonder if the mcs are getting updates -- immodium time --i hope
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 5 Feb - 13:25

They'll have to make the CMOMM forum elastic-sided!
The server must be grinding along like an old tractor!

The price of popularity! wishing tony well  - Page 4 294124
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 5 Feb - 13:30

cass wrote:isnt it great penny-- wonder if the mcs are getting updates -- immodium time --i hope

Yes, it is great! I am sure they are updated constantly.

Tony will come out of this on top, of that I have no doubt in my mind, and this case will mark the end of TM's vexatious litigation era for sure.... wishing tony well  - Page 4 944533
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 5 Feb - 13:30

standing room only on most places now -- they are packed wishing tony well  - Page 4 613255
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 5 Feb - 13:31

almostgothic wrote:They'll have to make the CMOMM forum elastic-sided!
The server must be grinding along like an old tractor!

The price of popularity! wishing tony well  - Page 4 294124

Yes you can certainly sense it heaving and huffing with the load!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Tue 5 Feb - 13:32

Theres about 5 supporters on twitter trying to shout down everyone else.

No one is listening though wishing tony well  - Page 4 23324
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next