Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kate and gerry show.

+28
AnnaEsse
almostgothic
Panda
Jetmin
yask27
marxman
weissnicht
interested
ProfessorPlum
Loopdaloop
xklamation
malena stool
cass
MaryB
Justiceforallkids
dutchclogs
kitti
matthew
Lillyofthevalley
Chris
Carolina
ali1966
mossman
jeanmonroe
joyce1938
Krisy22
SteveT
cherry1
32 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

kate and gerry show. - Page 5 Empty Re: kate and gerry show.

Post  cass Sun 17 Feb - 10:40

matthew wrote:
come on kate what made your blood boil ? was it the fact that this mother said ok ive had enough -- you can have my daughters dna to compare -- was it the dna word that got kates blood boiling

Have to say i was surprised how Kate in particualr looked,not sleeping very well if looks are anything to go by
Think you could be right cass concerning the NZ girl's DNA,would be poetic justice if the press & police come together to finally shut these two up
mathew i think the press and sy if true about this story have played a good hand -- they are seen as doing something -- looking for madeleine -- now kate goes on a show and complains about this -- foot in mouth --why complain when people are looking for her daughter --strange wouldnt you think -- even to anyone watching the programme that doesnt even keep up with the case
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
kate and gerry show. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100kate and gerry show. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  ali1966 Sun 17 Feb - 10:49

cass wrote:seems gerry really scored a own goal by jumping on the hacked off doesnt it -- the dowlers have my up most respect -- and others watching this today will think whats it gotta do with you gerry -- then the press have done everything regarding the sightings all over the world --promoted kates book -- now it makes her blood boil because of this sighting -- why ? i dont think it was the sighting in the press that made her blood boil -- come on kate what made your blood boil ? was it the fact that this mother said ok ive had enough -- you can have my daughters dna to compare -- was it the dna word that got kates blood boiling

The way I heard it Cass, the editor of the paper made Kate's blood boil with his reply to her letter. He probably told her to kate and gerry show. - Page 5 541656 when she complained about them printing the story re: the New Zealand sighting. The say in compromises Madeleine's safety, well what the hell did letting everyone know about her eye defect (which now is none existent apparently) against police advice do to her safety. But hey ho,can't beat a good marketing ploy eh.
ali1966
ali1966
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :
kate and gerry show. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100kate and gerry show. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Sun 17 Feb - 10:55

So the newspaper editors are now talking back to Queen Kate!
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun 17 Feb - 11:18

ali1966 wrote:
cass wrote:seems gerry really scored a own goal by jumping on the hacked off doesnt it -- the dowlers have my up most respect -- and others watching this today will think whats it gotta do with you gerry -- then the press have done everything regarding the sightings all over the world --promoted kates book -- now it makes her blood boil because of this sighting -- why ? i dont think it was the sighting in the press that made her blood boil -- come on kate what made your blood boil ? was it the fact that this mother said ok ive had enough -- you can have my daughters dna to compare -- was it the dna word that got kates blood boiling

The way I heard it Cass, the editor of the paper made Kate's blood boil with his reply to her letter. He probably told her to kate and gerry show. - Page 5 541656 when she complained about them printing the story re: the New Zealand sighting. The say in compromises Madeleine's safety, well what the hell did letting everyone know about her eye defect (which now is none existent apparently) against police advice do to her safety. But hey ho,can't beat a good marketing ploy eh.

The NZ story was first printed (and dismissed as a credible sighting) in the NZ press not the UK. Maybe she means Ibiza sur la Amazonia.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 17 Feb - 11:23

So the find madeleine page can talk about it weeks before it went Into the papers yet the papers can't print it.

By the way the only people that compromised madeleines safety is the Mccanns who published her eye defect....amaral told them not to.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 17 Feb - 11:39

McCanns to appear on BBC One's Andrew Marr show
KATE and Gerry McCann will make a high-profile broadcast on BBC One’s Andrew Marr show today as they pray for Scotland Yard detectives to make a breakthrough in the case of their missing daughter Madeleine.
By: James Murray Published: Sun, February 17, 2013

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/378198/McCanns-to-appear-on-BBC-One-s-Andrew-Marr-show

Scotland Yard says there is no “time frame” for its review but officers are widely expected to make a statement on how far they have got around May 3, the anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance.
Widely expected by whom exactly? Mr Murray neglects to tell us.

If the Yard announces in May that it has taken its review as far as it can go then the McCanns will have to consider how they will relaunch their costly private ­investigation.
So give us yer money (again) just in case. But hang on, there's no 'time frame', so in May it won't have gone as far as it can go. It can carry on with more money to further facilitate the investigation. Keep yer wallets closed, folks.

Comments Unavailable
Well there's a surprise.

NEXT!!!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Feb - 11:49

matthew wrote:http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/

Gerry was pushed on what he would do...sensed the interviewer was looking for a reaction,Gerry wants to protect the public...from what i dont know...the truth?

Very good article matthew .....thanks.
Yes, the McCann armour is showing signs of wear and tear, I wonder if Clarence knew when it was time to go.kate and gerry show. - Page 5 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 17 Feb - 11:56

Yes, the McCann armour is showing signs of wear and tear, I wonder if Clarence knew when it was time to go.

Clarence has had experience of sinking ships kate and gerry show. - Page 5 294124
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetmin Sun 17 Feb - 11:58

Jetmin
Jetmin

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 11:58

@almost gothic

Relaunch something that never really happened without raking in more dosh from well-intentioned people is going to be an exceedingly difficult thing for Healy & McCann to do!

But I don't think they'll be at liberty to try anyway.

The "no time frame" remark is fair enough - it would be foolish to assume that a Review as complex as this, along with the close liaison with Lisbon is going to be brought to a halt owing to some arbitrary criteria - even if the original terms of reference imposed such constraints. These things must themselves be reviewed in the light of progress.

Last edited by The End Is Nigh on Sun 17 Feb - 12:01; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 17 Feb - 11:59

thanks jetmin and welcome
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sun 17 Feb - 11:59

It would be interesting to know who exactly had reported the NZ girl's resemblance to the police. Why wasn't it done before. Has this girl only started to look like Madeleine. (Of course nobody knows what Madeleine looks like now. But hey what does that matter.) And I thought the McCanns were keen to know that everyone is still looking for Madeleine. But then when they do report something and it gets publicity Kate writes to complain. Can't quite work that one out.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Feb - 12:05

matthew wrote:
Yes, the McCann armour is showing signs of wear and tear, I wonder if Clarence knew when it was time to go.

Clarence has had experience of sinking ships kate and gerry show. - Page 5 294124
kate and gerry show. - Page 5 23324kate and gerry show. - Page 5 23324
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Feb - 12:16

If a statement by SY is to be issued on "progress" I think it will state that there is very little to report and they found nothing to suggest that the PJ had shelved the case too soon, or that the PJ had been negligent.
The £3 million has obviously been used up and Cameron daren't ask for more , the public and Press would justifiably be outraged.
That will result in closure of the Fund with £10 left in it to donate to a Missing children's Charity and we can all pack our bags and go home.kate and gerry show. - Page 5 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 17 Feb - 12:21

We can all go home.....

They wish Panda kate and gerry show. - Page 5 25346
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 17 Feb - 12:22

The End Is Nigh wrote:@almost gothic

Relaunch something that never really happened without raking in more dosh from well-intentioned people is going to be an exceedingly difficult thing for Healy & McCann to do!

But I don't think they'll be at liberty to try anyway.

The "no time frame" remark is fair enough - it would be foolish to assume that a Review as complex as this, along with the close liaison with Lisbon is going to be brought to a halt owing to some arbitrary criteria - even if the original terms of reference imposed such constraints. These things must themselves be reviewed in the light of progress.
Agreed.
The palpable sea change in pubic opinion of late will ensure that any future donations will be reduced to a mere trickle. And that would hardly pay for a monthly trip to the supermarket, let alone a bunch of new PIs.
And as you say, they may not be in a position to be making such decisions. (Ever the chancers though, they get Murray to drop a hint about how costly it would be - they must be needing the money for something on the horizon!)
And yes, the review itself must surely be making some progress - it has been ensured of the time and the money and is liaising well with its counterparts abroad. Strikes me that that's the best of all possible worlds for an investigative review to be in.

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 12:22

I rather think things have gone beyond the originally declared remit and that the mission is to bring matters to a satisfactory conclusion.

And I don't mean satisfactory for those "persons of interest" kate and gerry show. - Page 5 944533

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 12:24

almostgothic wrote:
Agreed.
The palpable sea change in pubic opinion of late will ensure that any future donations will be reduced to a mere trickle. And that would hardly pay for a monthly trip to the supermarket, let alone a bunch of new PIs.
And as you say, they may not be in a position to be making such decisions. (Ever the chancers though, they get Murray to drop a hint about how costly it would be - they must be needing the money for something on the horizon!)
And yes, the review itself must surely be making some progress - it has been ensured of the time and the money and is liaising well with its counterparts abroad. Strikes me that that's the best of all possible worlds for an investigative review to be in.

One of the encouraging elements is that they have (with one notable and well discussed exception) been as tight as clams.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 17 Feb - 12:30

So far just two comments

Why did gerry complain about news of sightings being published? The **** successfully managed to keep news of important developments in two ongoing libel cases, including the fact that they've racked up £288000 in lawyer's fees against an unrepresented OAP, out of the papers. To expect us to believe that they couldn't keep sightings out of the press if they were in any way unhelpful is absurd.

I think the press have been quite generous to this infamous duo and certainly more than the neglectful parents deserve really.

Piecesof811:41am on Sunday, 17th February 2013Report This Comment
Now then Gerry, why don`t you be a bit more thruthful and tell us the REAL reason you want more press control. Quite despicable that you now bite the hand that`s fed you your millions.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 17 Feb - 12:31

Have you noticed that the media no longer say abducted kate and gerry show. - Page 5 25346

Hi TEIN,you mentioned...not for 15 months...?

http://www.northwalesweeklynews.co.uk/2013/02/17/mccanns-hit-out-at-press-plans-55243-32825515/
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 12:34

Hello Matthew - Unless my maths is wrong (Probably is .............. !!!), that would mean Madeleine would have been "missing" for Seven Years. Can she not then be legally declared Dead?

And yes, the word "Abduction" has been notable for its absence for a good few weeks now.

"Missing"

"Disappeared"

"Vanished"

But NOT

"Abducted"

Plod may have been out for drinkies at the Hack & Ferret .....................
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 17 Feb - 12:39

Thanks...
Doesn't it feel like this sorry saga is in the last stages now...
Gerry being the trooper he is,putting up the last stand
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 12:39

Oh, yes!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 17 Feb - 12:45

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sun 17 Feb - 12:49

How exactly did a newspaper get hold of kate's diary. Was the door unlocked. Were they checking on it every 15 minutes. Did it feel incredibly safe where ever they had kept it. Has this been explained.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next