Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kate and gerry show.

+28
AnnaEsse
almostgothic
Panda
Jetmin
yask27
marxman
weissnicht
interested
ProfessorPlum
Loopdaloop
xklamation
malena stool
cass
MaryB
Justiceforallkids
dutchclogs
kitti
matthew
Lillyofthevalley
Chris
Carolina
ali1966
mossman
jeanmonroe
joyce1938
Krisy22
SteveT
cherry1
32 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

kate and gerry show. - Page 3 Empty Re: kate and gerry show.

Post  Guest Sat 16 Feb - 16:15

Outside Broadcast from a remote Villa in Brazil? kate and gerry show. - Page 3 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 16 Feb - 16:17

kate and gerry show. - Page 3 302722 Wishful thinking lol
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
kate and gerry show. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100kate and gerry show. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Feb - 16:26

Maybe they were embarassed they would be asked about the NZ debacle and now Russia !!!! How can any Interviewer keep a straight face while trying to take these incidents seriously.kate and gerry show. - Page 3 23324
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
kate and gerry show. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100kate and gerry show. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Feb - 16:35

The End Is Nigh wrote:I'm not sure how one can arrive at an arbitrary time period - not at all.

A thorough Review that is going to produce worthwhile results needs to be flexible. The fact that it is continuing to this day (and beyond), despite the initial funding being constrained speaks volumes. Rushing at such a complex Case like a bull at a gate is pointless.

After six years of deceit, distraction and obfuscation by the individuals of interest, it is worth ignoring the clamours from us doubters for "action this day" and instead getting it right and making it watertight.

I disagree with you on this, the remit was to prove that the PJ had closed the case too soon and not done a thorough job.
With 35 Detectives and 5 clerical Staff searching through every bit of evidence there was nothing proved to persuade the PJ to re-open the case. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Scotland Yard have terminated their Review and are at this moment writing their report. There is enough evidence in Government Depts gathering dust that the Fund is fraudulent but nothing was done about that.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 16 Feb - 16:38

I wonder if they will give their interview in the Rothely Hotel.....

The curtains will be a giveaway.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 16 Feb - 16:42

@Panda

The matter is by no means at an end.

Don't assume that the Terms of Reference at the beginning are immutable. Circumstances ................. kate and gerry show. - Page 3 25346

And don't discount the Fund as a productive aspect of the Review kate and gerry show. - Page 3 944533

Last edited by The End Is Nigh on Sat 16 Feb - 16:48; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 16 Feb - 16:46

kitti wrote:I wonder if they will give their interview in the Rothely Hotel.....

The curtains will be a giveaway.

Oddly enough, I had the (by now dubious) privilege of giving a Best Man's speech at a Wedding Reception at that very hotel. In the last Century, naturally!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 16 Feb - 16:49

i agree that portugal wont open the case and be made a fool of yet again by the mcanns --why should they ?but on the other hand i also agree with panda it is a very long time to go through statements and to know whos telling porkies -- if portugal opened the case even if just to get the statements re done it is something -- weakest link and all that -- because while the mcanns have surrounded themselfs with money expensive lawyers etc -- the tapas lot are in it as well
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 16 Feb - 16:50

Does it smell as musky as it looks?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 16 Feb - 16:57

kitti wrote:Does it smell as musky as it looks?

The chaps and I smelled of little more than rancid kipper after we'd finished "dressing" the Happy Couple's Car before they departed!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 16 Feb - 17:57

i wonder how long ago this show has been arranged ? its only 2 weeks since tb case although i cannot see it getting a mention -- it will be me me read my book more of me -- madeleine might be mentioned -- wonder what they can say that hasnt already been said mmmm and why nothing for ages and then this hacked off -- suppose they might have to bleat abit and try and get public back onside before thursdays verdict whatever it might be
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Feb - 18:09

cass wrote:i wonder how long ago this show has been arranged ? its only 2 weeks since tb case although i cannot see it getting a mention -- it will be me me read my book more of me -- madeleine might be mentioned -- wonder what they can say that hasnt already been said mmmm and why nothing for ages and then this hacked off -- suppose they might have to bleat abit and try and get public back onside before thursdays verdict whatever it might be
cass, Andrew Marrs show, if you have never seen it is Political , last week he had Tony Blair on, and a couple of guests go through the Sunday Papers. I think this will be about Gerry AGAIN using the show to air his views and it's all part of the grooming for him to become an MP. Kate might be asked about her new book or charity work but I'm sure nothing will be said about the new "sightings" or the Trial.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 16 Feb - 18:15

never watched it panda --we usually have football on -- im a big footie fan kate and gerry show. - Page 3 25346 well they are gonna have to get something in before thursday -- whatever happens on thursday win or loose against tb i think life in the press will never be the same for them -- i think come thursday the worm will turn press wise -- and imo they know that hence him jumping on the hacked off band wagon
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 16 Feb - 18:17

Well said, cass.

That worm is limbering up nicely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 16 Feb - 20:27

Bullying, or more accurately anti-bullying, has become a big cause on this side of the Atlantic. Any chance the McCanns' latest beef will be the millions of people around the world who are using the internet/tweeter to inflict discomfort on them by holding them accountable for Madeleine's "disappearnace". On second thought I guess not; they won't want to draw this to the attention of their U.K. audience.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 17 Feb - 6:27

I wish Marr would ask gerry if he plans to be the next PM.. or .. rather the next King of UK. kate and gerry show. - Page 3 912418
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 17 Feb - 8:40

How the evil pair look on this show will be a BIG give away, if things are bad they will look bad etc.....these two neglecting doctors wear their personalities (can't say heart, they don't have one) on their sleeves kate and gerry show. - Page 3 25346

Poster on JM site said Gez has got his self a new Sqeeze so it will be interesting to see if Kate is holding the lords thigh......interesting times ahead.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 17 Feb - 9:04

The pink cardy has come out off mothballs and their holding hands....but what a face she has on her and gerrys got his sneer face on lol
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 9:06

You've braver than I am - I can't bear to watch! I want to keep my breakfast down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  yask27 Sun 17 Feb - 9:09

Hello there.
Just saw the dum dums on TV, looking glum. He looked like he crapped himself.
yask27
yask27
Rookie
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 58
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 9:12

Not surprising. We are well into brown-trouser time: The End Is Nigh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Feb - 9:17

I was just walking out of the Lounge and caught the names "Gerry & Kate " and turned around .......you couldn't have staged this better, it's like watching a re-run of their T.V. appearances. !! The usual settee, hand holding , and of course the obligatory pink cardy. For once, words fail me.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 9:25

So if St.Gerald does have a new bird, and recalling Kate's "It's me they're after" speech, can we see him pleading Marital Coercion (á la Vicky Pryce) in Court?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  yask27 Sun 17 Feb - 9:26

On now.
yask27
yask27
Rookie
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 58
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 17 Feb - 9:28

The irony in this is, the least written about people in the press in the last five years are on tv talking about gagging the press. Too much too early for me, I will gag.

Tom and Gerry on my tv, much more likeable and believable characters.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next