Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kate and gerry show.

+28
AnnaEsse
almostgothic
Panda
Jetmin
yask27
marxman
weissnicht
interested
ProfessorPlum
Loopdaloop
xklamation
malena stool
cass
MaryB
Justiceforallkids
dutchclogs
kitti
matthew
Lillyofthevalley
Chris
Carolina
ali1966
mossman
jeanmonroe
joyce1938
Krisy22
SteveT
cherry1
32 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

kate and gerry show. - Page 6 Empty Re: kate and gerry show.

Post  cass Sun 17 Feb - 12:58

mary my memory isnt what it was cant remember how they got the fifty shades diary -- someone must have blabbed to the press
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
kate and gerry show. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100kate and gerry show. - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 17 Feb - 12:59

Apparently, the pj seized it, copied it and gave it back.

Guess who they blame!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
kate and gerry show. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100kate and gerry show. - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Feb - 13:03

MaryB wrote:How exactly did a newspaper get hold of kate's diary. Was the door unlocked. Were they checking on it every 15 minutes. Did it feel incredibly safe where ever they had kept it. Has this been explained.
Hi maryB..............it Appears someone in the PJ copied the pages that had been taken from Kate's diary and sold them to
a Portugese Newspaper, who in turn sold them to a British Newspaper .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 17 Feb - 13:12

.... who in turn bought the diary details for publication from Kate..... no matter how I think she said she felt "mentally raped" at having it published ...........

Last edited by tanszi on Sun 17 Feb - 13:34; edited 1 time in total
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sun 17 Feb - 13:17

ali1966 wrote:
cass wrote:seems gerry really scored a own goal by jumping on the hacked off doesnt it -- the dowlers have my up most respect -- and others watching this today will think whats it gotta do with you gerry -- then the press have done everything regarding the sightings all over the world --promoted kates book -- now it makes her blood boil because of this sighting -- why ? i dont think it was the sighting in the press that made her blood boil -- come on kate what made your blood boil ? was it the fact that this mother said ok ive had enough -- you can have my daughters dna to compare -- was it the dna word that got kates blood boiling

The way I heard it Cass, the editor of the paper made Kate's blood boil with his reply to her letter. He probably told her to kate and gerry show. - Page 6 541656 when she complained about them printing the story re: the New Zealand sighting. The say in compromises Madeleine's safety, well what the hell did letting everyone know about her eye defect (which now is none existent apparently) against police advice do to her safety. But hey ho,can't beat a good marketing ploy eh.

EXACTLY God Ă¯t's these pair of F**** T*****s make my blood boil kate and gerry show. - Page 6 157799
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sun 17 Feb - 13:18

ali1966 wrote:
cass wrote:seems gerry really scored a own goal by jumping on the hacked off doesnt it -- the dowlers have my up most respect -- and others watching this today will think whats it gotta do with you gerry -- then the press have done everything regarding the sightings all over the world --promoted kates book -- now it makes her blood boil because of this sighting -- why ? i dont think it was the sighting in the press that made her blood boil -- come on kate what made your blood boil ? was it the fact that this mother said ok ive had enough -- you can have my daughters dna to compare -- was it the dna word that got kates blood boiling

The way I heard it Cass, the editor of the paper made Kate's blood boil with his reply to her letter. He probably told her to kate and gerry show. - Page 6 541656 when she complained about them printing the story re: the New Zealand sighting. The say in compromises Madeleine's safety, well what the hell did letting everyone know about her eye defect (which now is none existent apparently) against police advice do to her safety. But hey ho,can't beat a good marketing ploy eh.

EXACTLY God Ă¯t's these pair of F**** T*****s make my blood boil kate and gerry show. - Page 6 157799
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 17 Feb - 13:22

i love how the DAILY MAIL SAID left maddie!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sun 17 Feb - 13:33

Well I suppose the policeman shouldn't have sold the diary. If that's what happened. But if it wasn't for the media promoting the story there wouldn't even be a fund. So I don't know what they've got to complain about. And they made a million from the serialisation of the book alone. Press self regulation not working???? Childcare self regulation by parents didn't seem to work very well either. Don't hear them complaining much about that. And calling for government regulation.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 17 Feb - 13:38

i agree Mary that the diary should not have been published without K knowing. but at the time there seemed to be some confusion in that the paper said they believed they had her permission to publish from Clarence. It was published later with payment being made to Kate. Now then if the publishing makes you feel so damn unwell and ill at ease, payment is not going to make you feel better. is it?
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Feb - 14:00

"Hello Matthew - Unless my maths is wrong (Probably is .............. !!!), that would mean Madeleine would have been "missing" for Seven Years. Can she not then be legally declared Dead?"Quote from TEIN post

Madeleine was made a Ward of Court in May 2007 and the McCanns could apply to have her declared dead next year if Madeleine had assets, which she doesn't. As long as the Fund keeps going the McCanns would not want her declared dead.

I remember reading about the case of a woman who had gone missing for 16 yrs and quite by chance her body had been found at the bottom of a lake. There was enough evidence to convict her Husband of Murder.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 17 Feb - 14:55

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Feb - 15:37

Thanks AnnaEsse, matthew posted this blogspot earlier, I posted a comment earlier and pleased to see it has been passed.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 17 Feb - 15:39

Panda wrote:
Thanks AnnaEsse, matthew posted this blogspot earlier, I posted a comment earlier and pleased to see it has been passed.

Sorry Panda Didn't see those posts But good to see it's got some attention - twice! kate and gerry show. - Page 6 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 17 Feb - 15:44

wonder what the family and the rest of the tapas think about kate having her little hissy ?
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 15:49

cass wrote:wonder what the family and the rest of the tapas think about kate having her little hissy ?

A quick roll of the eyes and then back to the New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 17 Feb - 16:32

cass wrote:wonder what the family and the rest of the tapas think about kate having her little hissy ?
They're probably all thinking how nice it would have been if they'd gone for a real family holiday Butlins in Skegness back in 2007 instead of paying homage to Mr and Mrs Narcissist in Portugal.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  xklamation Sun 17 Feb - 16:53

Panda wrote:
MaryB wrote:How exactly did a newspaper get hold of kate's diary. Was the door unlocked. Were they checking on it every 15 minutes. Did it feel incredibly safe where ever they had kept it. Has this been explained.
Hi maryB..............it Appears someone in the PJ copied the pages that had been taken from Kate's diary and sold them to

And you know this how? The PJ sold the diary? Are you mad?!! The McCanns alleged that - and they are really truthful, aren't they?
xklamation
xklamation

Number of posts : 35
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 17 Feb - 16:54

I just watched the video with thanks to Hidiho's link.

Gerry's voice is interesting in this. He has a bit of a wobble in his voice, I was unsure whether it was anger coming through or upset.
Kate does her traditional fawning look at Gerry when he is speaking followed by her looking down.

I'm unsure as to the purpose of this interview.
What is the function for them of this interview?
Who is the target audience?

They slated the press and slated the government and 'parliamentarians' who should want to "redeem" themselves!
Who do these people think they are that they can tell the press etc what they can or can't do!

Its as ridiculous as if they turned up to a comedy club and sat right at the front and objected when the compare asked them some questions.
They want an independent press that is regulated, yet they utilise Carter Ruck to put superinjunctions out!

As a side, I noticed in the express comments that Mccann is Starred out as ****
Its interesting they have that in their swear filter! I daydream that somebody has done an autocorrect so that every time that Mccann is typed it changes in the comments to 'cunt' which then obviously gets starred out as ****.
I do wonder whether the censorship is the choice of the express (to allow comments and critical ones at that) or whether they are taking the letter of the injunction to the extreme.

I do hope that Tony Bennett takes the Mccann's all the way to a full liabel trial so that the press can start to print all of the misdirection and lies and start to get some 'accuracy' - as the Mccann's are interested in that!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 17 Feb - 16:56

kitti wrote:I KNEW the papers we're taking the piss out of THEM by printing those ridiculous sightings.

The Mccanns dont want any sightings printed because they were after amaral and if it proves that people are still looking then amaral has won his case , he's won anyway.

That's a really interesting perspective! It also makes sense especially as Kate was 'mad' that they had published the story about the sighting!!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 17 Feb - 17:12

They probably thought she was going to kick the studio furniture to bits ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 17:13

Loopdaloop wrote:

They want an independent press that is regulated, yet they utilise Carter Ruck to put superinjunctions out!

Possible, but not established: And doesn't explain why Kate was told to do one by the Editor of the Express last week.

Unless there are major events in the wings which are engendering a new (and refreshing) boldness in our spineless Media.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 17 Feb - 17:19

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:

Possible, but not established: And doesn't explain why Kate was told to do one by the Editor of the Express last week.
Unless there are major events in the wings which are engendering a new (and refreshing) boldness in our spineless Media.

Well we know since the Leveson that Desmond is not a fan of the Mccanns so being told where to go is consistent with that perspective!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 17:30

Good point!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ProfessorPlum Sun 17 Feb - 17:41

[quote="xklamation"]
Panda wrote:

And you know this how? The PJ sold the diary? Are you mad?!! The McCanns alleged that - and they are really truthful, aren't they? [/quote

Is there any further word on when the case is being re-opened?
ProfessorPlum
ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 17 Feb - 18:32

xclamation a very good point, no one has been able to ascertain where the diary notes came from, not even Levenson, wasnt he going to ask the journo for his source, wonder what became of that.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next