Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kate and gerry show.

+28
AnnaEsse
almostgothic
Panda
Jetmin
yask27
marxman
weissnicht
interested
ProfessorPlum
Loopdaloop
xklamation
malena stool
cass
MaryB
Justiceforallkids
dutchclogs
kitti
matthew
Lillyofthevalley
Chris
Carolina
ali1966
mossman
jeanmonroe
joyce1938
Krisy22
SteveT
cherry1
32 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

kate and gerry show. - Page 2 Empty Re: kate and gerry show.

Post  Lioned Fri 15 Feb - 23:06

gerry is to give his lecture on Leveson and why it is so important for him to take the next safe Labour seat whilst katie reminds us that Maddie is 'findable' and thats why she's going to write another book to fund the ongoing search now moving to Russia hoping for a nice oligarch to sponsor them.

Just as kate squeezes her first tear out,in rush Scotland Yards finest crack investigative force to arrest them for lots of criminal offences.

Thats what i think could happen anyway.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
kate and gerry show. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100kate and gerry show. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 15 Feb - 23:15

Jetmin wrote:Although a member here, I rarely post but...

Just to point out that there is a BBC TV message board - http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbpointsofview/NF1951566 where comments can be made. But it is moderated so I suggest any comments are carefully worded so they do not break BBC rules

Thanks for the info! kate and gerry show. - Page 2 944533
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
kate and gerry show. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100kate and gerry show. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 16 Feb - 5:42

Lioned wrote:I think they are going to confess !
kate and gerry show. - Page 2 294124 kate and gerry show. - Page 2 294124 kate and gerry show. - Page 2 294124
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sat 16 Feb - 9:40

weissnicht wrote:
Lioned wrote:I think they are going to confess !
kate and gerry show. - Page 2 294124 kate and gerry show. - Page 2 294124 kate and gerry show. - Page 2 294124

I think pigs might fly. kate and gerry show. - Page 2 294124
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 16 Feb - 9:45

You beat me to it, I was just about to comment on avian porcines.

I'm picturing Hercule Poirot rounding up all the motley crew in the Tapas bar and revealing the guilty parties. It would I think be like "Murder on the Orient Express" where the whole lot was involved.

Mind you, even Agatha Christie would have had difficulty coming up with a yarn like this one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Feb - 10:23

Well the standard of Andrew Marrs' show has dropped considerably by having the McCanns as guests, presumably they will join in a debate about Press reform . Andrew is usually a hard hitter, shame he is not hosting it. I find it incredible that this couple can command such attention....did Gerry's supporters in his aim to become a MP ask for the McCanns to be included in the Guest list?????
t's like the Emperors' new clothes .....who is going to be brave enough to expose the McCann myth?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 16 Feb - 10:58

panda it is going to be someone big that could even think of stopping this shite from these two --although the worm might have turned re the press -- tefal coated mcanns are untouchable --
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Feb - 11:02

cass wrote:panda it is going to be someone big that could even think of stopping this shite from these two --although the worm might have turned re the press -- tefal coated mcanns are untouchable --
Morning cass,the only hope we have now is that Amaral refuses an out of Court agreement and the Trial goes in his favour.........then you will see this lily-livered Press turn on the McCanns.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 16 Feb - 11:27

i agree panda and although posters are saying ga will never agree to give up -- i really feel for the man the mcanns break everyone with a op -- the only people that can break the mcanns and get near the truth are sy and portugal - questions need to be asked of the mcanns and tapas and unless the case opens again -- they are still in the same place as they were when they left portugal -- using thir money on damage limitation
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 16 Feb - 11:46

There are several events going on at present, the cumulative effect of which will be extremely damaging to Healy & McCann:

1. The likelihood that TB will get a notional slap on the wrist with notional costs only awarded - that will not only highlight the vengeful nature of the Healy & McCann approach to dissent, but should also engender another upsurge in the number of doubters

2. Operation Grange as a whole

3. The Fund (as part of Operation Grange)

4. The ever more frequent and patently ridiculous "sightings"

5. The retrenchment in the Case vs Amaral

Each or any taken on its own might not give the Media too much cause to change tack (ie Because it's "more of the same"), but taken together, I should find it hard to believe that Editors would not be obliged to sit up and take notice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Feb - 12:05

Let's hope all this happens simultaneously then TEIN, I understand Thursday is the day of Judgement for Tony, maybe the outcome of that will affect Amaral's decision and this is why he is waiting .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 16 Feb - 12:08

17/02/2013
Duration: 1 hour
Guest presenter Eddie Mair is joined by Work and Pensions secretary Iain
Duncan Smith MP, Gerry and Kate McCann, parents of Madeline McCann, and singer
Sinead O'Connor.
QC and Labour peer Baroness Helena Kennedy and acting editor of The Times
John Witherow review the Sunday newspapers.

I wonder if the BBC will set up an 'operation find' or get the McScams to set up a fund, to find the 'abducted' 'e' that has 'vanished' from their spelling of Madel(E)ine?
Perhaps they could re-hire 'incurious' George Entwhistle, as he was the guy that got to the truth about Jimmy Savile! er..........not!

BREAKING NEWS!
BBC hunt high and low, leaving no stone unturned to find 'missing' 'e'
"Licence fee payers can be absolutely assured that the use of their licence fees is perfectly legitimate, in the 'search' for the missing 'e' says Lord Pattern."
"we believe, or have been told, by the McCanns, so we can't absolutely confirm that it is true, that they think the 'e' was last seen in Russia or Portugal, or Sweden or Brazil" said a source closely connected to the investigation.
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 16 Feb - 12:08

Well no doubt Amaral is keeping a close eye on the TB result, but I should like to think he'll proceed on the basis of the merits of his own defence.

However, whatever the reality is, these are interesting times!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Feb - 12:17

The End Is Nigh wrote:Well no doubt Amaral is keeping a close eye on the TB result, but I should like to think he'll proceed on the basis of the merits of his own defence.

However, whatever the reality is, these are interesting times!
I wouldn't exactly call them interesting, aggravating , or like a hurdler, clear a fence only to land in the water.
What's that song "We're on the road to nowhere " after almost 6 years , that is very apt.kate and gerry show. - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Sat 16 Feb - 12:20

I wonder if saena o conner ,could just not be so compliable as some ? she has been an outspoken person i think in past,maybe we will be surprised to see tah little portion ?would be great if she did ask just one question eh? not sure which one .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 16 Feb - 12:29

joyce1938 wrote:I wonder if saena o conner ,could just not be so compliable as some ? she has been an outspoken person i think in past,maybe we will be surprised to see tah little portion ?would be great if she did ask just one question eh? not sure which one .joyce1938

"so, Gerry, Kate has twice written in her bewks that you crossed the road to speak with Jw. Jw has said, and can be prosecuted for lying, that he crossed the road to speak to you.
If you both crossed the road to speak to each other, you'd end up where Jw WAS, and he'd end up where you WERE. Either way, the two of you would end up on opposite sides of the road. Did you have to shout across the road to Jw about your checking duties?"
If you both crossed the road how did you BOTH end up chatting outside the gate of 5A?
JT and JW both drew lovely diagrams of where you and JW were.
And how did JT get pass the pair of you , without you and JW seeing her, when she would have to pass BETWEEN you both cos you were on opposite sides of the street? (as Kate said)
Weird, innit?
But you and Kate say they're WRONG!
Gonna sue THEM?
Which one of you is LYING?"

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Sat 16 Feb - 12:43; edited 1 time in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sat 16 Feb - 12:35

MaryB wrote:Why are they allowed a voice. And yet others aren't. That is the question people should be asking themselves.

Well said Mary kate and gerry show. - Page 2 307691 kate and gerry show. - Page 2 307691
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 16 Feb - 12:54

Do you think they will say the 'A' word on the Kate and Gerry show?
They didn't say it once during the Leveson 'evidence' they gave.
But, there again, they were under oath then, so no surprise there!
Will Mr TB be asked to appear on next weeks show, in the interests of impartiality, that the BBC espouses it loves so much?
Will ANYONE that has a different 'theory' about Madeleine EVER be asked onto ANY BBC show?
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Feb - 14:12

Don't you think there is something sinister about this cover up? The Press gagged , successive Governments still kowtowing to the McCanns, a Report costing £3 million of taxpayers money not being published so that those thousands who donated will not know how their money was spent. The McCanns still peddling these Worldwide sightings without one fearless Paper questioning the source.

I donated to the Fund and if nothing is done to let the public know the findingd of SY I will definitely start a petition and if anyone put money in the collection boxes on the Bank counter they can sign . There should be enough signatures to force David Cameron to act and I would willingly go to the Houses of Parliament to deliver the Petition , letting the Press know of course.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 16 Feb - 14:35

panda if this review is real and not just hot air to shut the mcanns up --sy have been quoted as working very close with portugal -- at some stage in this review questions of the mcanns and tapas have to be asked imo -- now unless portugal open the case will sy be allowed to do so ? even if sy are to believe in abduction -- the mcanns and tapas need to reinterviewed again -- because the timelines do not add up for a start -- even taking awayy the ffs non results and eddie and keelas results -- the statements are lies
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Feb - 15:12

cass wrote:panda if this review is real and not just hot air to shut the mcanns up --sy have been quoted as working very close with portugal -- at some stage in this review questions of the mcanns and tapas have to be asked imo -- now unless portugal open the case will sy be allowed to do so ? even if sy are to believe in abduction -- the mcanns and tapas need to reinterviewed again -- because the timelines do not add up for a start -- even taking awayy the ffs non results and eddie and keelas results -- the statements are lies
cass, the Review should have been wound up by now , I remember reading the Police Commissioner???? don't remember his name saying the £3 million would run out by Christmas , we are half way into February and no sign. Cameron is taking a very high handed approach if he says the Report will not be made Public. Not only the millions in Britain who donated ,what about Europe? what about the Merchandise sold to raise money? what about the Auctions with items donated by Celebrities? what about the hundreds of schoolchildren who made cakes to sell , the race nights organised by Pub Landlords. The fund was started in May 2007 and within 12 months had £2 million in the Bank. Now £3 million of taxpayers money. Ir's too late to question the time lines, 6 years is too long to go over old ground. Similarly the Dogs evidence , as the Judge said "show me the body". The Portugese Police could have charged the McCanns with neglect which carried a one year sentence which has lapsed.
No, there has to be evidence of Fraud in the Fund to bring Justice.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 16 Feb - 15:31

I can't for the life of me see how publishing the Review Report is of benefit to Justice. There are no precedents for it and to do so would be highly prejudicial. We already have (reasonably) adequate systems for releasing certain types of information once it no longer has sensitive connotations.

And, as the Fund is part of the Review, whilst it may hold some matters of interest, it doesn't adduce a Case directly relating to Madeleine's "disappearance".

The Police will release only what (and when) suits the ends of Justice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Feb - 16:02

The End Is Nigh wrote:I can't for the life of me see how publishing the Review Report is of benefit to Justice. There are no precedents for it and to do so would be highly prejudicial. We already have (reasonably) adequate systems for releasing certain types of information once it no longer has sensitive connotations.

And, as the Fund is part of the Review, whilst it may hold some matters of interest, it doesn't adduce a Case directly relating to Madeleine's "disappearance".

The Police will release only what (and when) suits the ends of Justice.
Personally, if SY have spent the last 18 months searching through the files and liaising with the Police in Oporto , if there was evidence that the McCanns had been complicit in Madeleine's disappearance it would have been found by now.As would any evidence that the Portugese had mishandled the investigation so what else is there to look for? The PJ have said they will not reopen the case unless fresh evidence is found but it appears nothing has been found or the Case would have been opened by now.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 16 Feb - 16:09

I'm not sure how one can arrive at an arbitrary time period - not at all.

A thorough Review that is going to produce worthwhile results needs to be flexible. The fact that it is continuing to this day (and beyond), despite the initial funding being constrained speaks volumes. Rushing at such a complex Case like a bull at a gate is pointless.

After six years of deceit, distraction and obfuscation by the individuals of interest, it is worth ignoring the clamours from us doubters for "action this day" and instead getting it right and making it watertight.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 16 Feb - 16:13

Someone has remarked that Kate and Gerry won't be in the studio...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next