Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the case be re-opened

+14
dutchclogs
kathybelle
MaryB
welshy
Claudia79
SteveT
Loopdaloop
Chris
mossman
comperedna
Lillyofthevalley
tanszi
chrissie1
mummy45
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will the case be re-opened - Page 2 Empty Re: Will the case be re-opened

Post  SteveT Mon 20 May - 22:35

They also had a good go at cleaning the car boot out, although they had to leave it open to air because of the stench.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :
Will the case be re-opened - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Will the case be re-opened - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Mon 20 May - 22:47

Will the case be re-opened - Page 2 371436 well just waiting for news from Portugal myself. I'm hoping the case will be reopened but like others we have been here so often over the years. If the PJ or SY do not re interview the McCann's then I will totally agree with whitewash, feeling bit low just had my appendix out at my age. X Will the case be re-opened - Page 2 389741
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :
Will the case be re-opened - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Will the case be re-opened - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 20 May - 23:08

welshy wrote: Will the case be re-opened - Page 2 371436 well just waiting for news from Portugal myself. I'm hoping the case will be reopened but like others we have been here so often over the years. If the PJ or SY do not re interview the McCann's then I will totally agree with whitewash, feeling bit low just had my appendix out at my age. X Will the case be re-opened - Page 2 389741

Hi Welshy, I hope you're soon better. Will the case be re-opened - Page 2 Icon_flower

I agree with everything you say regarding this case. It's an absolute disgrace, that the McCanns are still walking free, whatever has happened to Madeleine, is down to them.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 20 May - 23:16

welshy wrote: Will the case be re-opened - Page 2 371436 well just waiting for news from Portugal myself. I'm hoping the case will be reopened but like others we have been here so often over the years. If the PJ or SY do not re interview the McCann's then I will totally agree with whitewash, feeling bit low just had my appendix out at my age. X Will the case be re-opened - Page 2 389741

Get well soon, Welshy. I don't know how old you are but my dad had his appendix taken at 70! Will the case be re-opened - Page 2 Icon_flower
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Mon 20 May - 23:59

Claudia79 wrote:

Get well soon, Welshy. I don't know how old you are but my dad had his appendix taken at 70! Will the case be re-opened - Page 2 Icon_flower
Will the case be re-opened - Page 2 678246 ouch that must of been a strain for your dad. I'm 40 and was only in hospital for 7hrs post op still hurts when
You have young children 2 look after. I just hope that the case is reopened and Mr amaral is asked for his input but hoping for a miracle. Off 2 bed pain relief settling in . Night all and thank you x
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Tue 21 May - 0:06

Hope you feel better soon.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 21 May - 0:06

margaret wrote:I think we're seeing some clever policing playing with peoples minds.

People who have previously been questioning but need further investigation to eliminate them.
Cleaners around/in the apartment
People in the McCanns apartment 'trying to soothe' a crying Maddie.

ALL could apply to you know who.

And all appeared at the same time as a Met officer said 'people may wish to change statments*' (*was that the exact word)

Hi Margaret, good post. Will the case be re-opened - Page 2 307691

I may be wrong but I'm thinking that the only ones questioned, are the McCanns, the 'Tapas 7' Robert Murat and another 2 people who are known to Robert Murat.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 21 May - 4:24

Hope you Get well soon Welshy. Will the case be re-opened - Page 2 Icon_flower
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Tue 21 May - 4:37

kathybelle wrote:Also I wonder how the PJ will feel, if Scotland Yard do reach the conclusion that Madeleine didn't die in the McCanns apartment! Scotland Yard are in effect, saying the PJ are incompetent. Are they calling the former Portuguese Police Chief Inspector Tavares Almeida a liar, for reaching the conclusion that Madeleine is dead?

I don't believe that Scotland Yard will be able to rule out the possibility that Madeleine died in the apartment without finding her alive or concrete evidence that she left the apartment alive.
Based on their track record so far their likely conclusions will be that Madeleine either:

a) died in the apartment
b) did not die in the apartment, in which case she is either:
i) dead
ii) alive

Case closed!
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 21 May - 7:53

Cadaver dogs find 20 children drowned In school in Oklahoma....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 21 May - 8:10

think this is a message to the mcanns and tapas now -see who really has the guts to talk -- first indication of this was the murrat interview-think the press have had enough over the last 6 years the worm has turned -- but imo thats all it is -- think its a case of sffu mcanns and you wont be sat giving it me me me on lorraines sofa or any other -- wonder how these top celebs feel about latest headlines -- oh and then theres the hacked off group -- they must be really hacked off now
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 21 May - 9:26

How they feeling that everyone knows Madeleine cried not one night but many....FB page must be pissed.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 21 May - 9:47

Ouch, get well soon welshy. Will the case be re-opened - Page 2 83453

kitti wrote:How they feeling that everyone knows Madeleine cried not one night but many....FB page must be pissed.

Has anything said anything on the page? If true, this story is disgusting.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum