Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect

+29
almostgothic
Lioned
MaryB
fred
cass
chrissie
kitti
margaret
weissnicht
Panda
SteveT
Annabel
fuzeta
jassi
Karen
LJC
Freja53
pennylane
Loopdaloop
mara thon
quickfingers
dutchclogs
marxman
wjk
comperedna
saloongirl
Keela
mossman
frencheuropean
33 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 5 Empty Re: Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect

Post  Karen Thu 10 Oct - 18:35

Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :
Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 5 Empty Re: Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect

Post  almostgothic Thu 10 Oct - 19:55

A source close to them said: “The BBC will run 30-second clips of Kate and Gerry through the day and night to promote the Crimewatch re-examination of the Madeleine case.

“Everyone on the team is hoping and praying that it brings the McCanns the breakthrough they need.”

http://www.thestar.ie/star/cops-to-reveal-face-of-maddie-kidnap-suspect-34646/

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 5 36317    ***takes telly outside and smashes it on rockery***
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 10 Oct - 19:59

almostgothic wrote:A source close to them said: “The BBC will run 30-second clips of Kate and Gerry through the day and night to promote the Crimewatch re-examination of the Madeleine case.

“Everyone on the team is hoping and praying that it brings the McCanns the breakthrough they need.”

http://www.thestar.ie/star/cops-to-reveal-face-of-maddie-kidnap-suspect-34646/

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 5 36317    ***takes telly outside and smashes it on rockery***
Ah well, that's BBC avoided for the whole day
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 10 Oct - 20:03

BBC Crimewatch: Trail leads to Germany?
10 October 2013 | Posted by Joana Morais

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/10/bbc-crimewatch-trail-leads-to-germany.html
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 10 Oct - 20:19

And that takes us another step closer to Hewlett !

Flat head Jed the dead peado's gypo mate.We will know what he looks like soon !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 10 Oct - 20:44

I am in Portugal at the moment and I have spoken to a Portuguese friend who was on this forum from the start and was a moderator for a couple of years. However work pressure meant she had no time anymore.

She lives in the North of Portugal. I asked her today what she thought of the trial, she said that she had not seen how it is going. She said that hardly anything is reported now in the newspapers. She said that whilst the Portuguese people feel sure about what happened. It is all past and mostly forgotten by them.

She said she knew about the SY investigation from the internet. She can hardly believe that this case is still front page news in all the newspapers and on TV in this country. She also cannot believe that so much money is being spent on this case by the government and asks why this one child?

I told her we all wanted to know the answer to that one!!!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 10 Oct - 20:47

I think the ending to the script was written a long time ago.  the dead paedo did it. I wondered when I saw it was being broadcast in Germany if this was where it was going to lead.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 10 Oct - 20:50

tanszi wrote:I think the ending to the script was written a long time ago.  the dead paedo did it.  I wondered when I saw it was being broadcast in Germany if this was where it was going to lead.  
Joana Morais has produced a few details about the CW programme that has been aired in Germany. There are E-fits of two men, who were apparently heard speaking German.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 10 Oct - 21:16

Two now.

That rules Hewlett out, he was English .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Thu 10 Oct - 21:22

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/10/10/new-image-suspect-be-released-madeleine-mccann-case

..........Former prosecutor Wendy Murphy joined America’s News Headquarters to discuss the development.

"I’m not buying it. I think this is more PR than anything," Murphy said. "I think this is all related to a civil suit now underway in Portugal."

The McCanns sued the former police chief for defamation because he wrote a tell-all book.

Alisyn pointed out that the McCanns claim the Portuguese police never took the case seriously.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Thu 10 Oct - 21:24

Annabel,

"I’m not buying it. I think this is more PR than anything," Murphy said. "I think this is all related to a civil suit now underway in Portugal."

Well I have to agree.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 10 Oct - 21:27

Annabel wrote:http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/10/10/new-image-suspect-be-released-madeleine-mccann-case

..........Former prosecutor Wendy Murphy joined America’s News Headquarters to discuss the development.

The McCanns sued the former police chief for defamation because he wrote a tell-all book.

Alisyn pointed out that the McCanns claim the Portuguese police never took the case seriously.
Thanks Annabel. I've just watched the excellent video on that page.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 10 Oct - 21:57

kitti wrote:Two now.

That rules Hewlett out, he was English .
Don't write it off too quickly, Kitti. Hewlett's wife is German and the family returned to live in Germany when Hewlett got sick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 11 Oct - 0:37

Ricardo Paiva report from court by Anne Guedes is now up http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2585.0

I was trying to find Paivas' testimony, wasn't he the one who said Kate asked for Portugese police to search in a certain area for a Body. I presume it was because the South African guy with the gizmo had said Madeleine was buried there. that was way back in 2007 so she thought even then that Madeleine might be dead.On the Mccannfiles the Englosh Translation says the Judge is considering the application by the Mccanns to be witnesses but turned down Amaral's request.l
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 11 Oct - 1:16

im not sure that is says that Panda. perhaps I have misread it, would you tell me where it says that please.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 11 Oct - 1:27

fuzeta wrote:I am in Portugal at the moment and I have spoken to a Portuguese friend who was on this forum from the start and was a moderator for a couple of years. However work pressure meant she had no time anymore.

She lives in the North of Portugal. I asked her today what she thought of the trial, she said that she had not seen how it is going.  She said that hardly anything is reported now in the newspapers.  She said that whilst the Portuguese people feel sure about what happened.  It is all past and mostly forgotten by them.

She said she knew about the SY investigation from the internet.  She can hardly believe that this case is still front page news in all the newspapers and on TV in this country.  She also cannot believe that so much money is being spent on this case by the government and asks why this one child?

I told her we all wanted to know the answer to that one!!!

I know exactly what your Portuguese friend means "fuzeta". My daughter's mother-in-law is from Madeira and, while she now lives here in Canada, she keeps up-to-date with all the news from Portugal via satellite TV. She doesn't get any news on the case and often asks me, "What's happening with the Madeleine McCann case?"
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 11 Oct - 6:03

tanszi wrote:im not sure that is says that Panda. perhaps I have misread it, would you tell me where it says that please.
tanzi , it is definitely part of a translation by Erdsey in mccannfiles of Paiva's testimony. Iv'e trawled though and can't find it , but did find this

", Luis Neves, head of a national police unit, said Mr Amaral's conclusion Madeleine was dead was accepted by her parents.

He said Kate was the driving force behind a search by ex-South African detective Danie Krugel, who said he had a machine that could find a body."

and this:-

Libel trial Day 7 Witness No 1

Ricardo Paiva (Police Inspector) evidence.

Libel trial McCann v Gonçalo Amaral - Day 7 Witness No1

(08.10.2013 10:10 am)

The Metro is on strike today. Everyone is present in Court except for the Judge. The plaintiff’s lawyer, Dra Isabel Duarte, is not present but substituted by her assistant Dr Ricardo Alfonso, he sits in her chair.

The Judge eventually arrives, the session starts by considering several requests by the two parties. The first request (from the plaintiffs) concerns documents. The Judge reminds the Court that only documents which are relevant will be admitted in the process. G&P's lawyer, Dra Fatima Esteves, makes an objection on the basis that first three documents aren't legible. The Judge says they are. It seems the origin of these documents was with the Madeleine Fund site. The Judge eventually finds unjustified the presentation of these documents.

The Judge then refers to the late formal request by Gerald McCann and Gonçalo Amaral to take the stand to which now is added a similar request by Kate McCann. The Judge says that the Court will decide about the relevance or not of these requests, when the presentation of the matter of proof indicated by the parties is concluded.

Now follows a request by Gonçalo Amaral's lawyer, Dr Santos de Oliveira, regarding an Application dated 27th September 2013 concerning the substitution of two witnesses. The Judge observes that this request, not being grounded as it should, according to the Law, can't be conceded.

SO then reads an extended statement relating the technical and financial difficulty which his client is experiencing in researching information which is available concerning the effect on the McCanns of the book publication. He states that due to this complex research it was only now that GA found the complete version of an interview by the McCanns in the weekly Expresso dated 6th September 2008 (online on the 7th) entitled Gonçalo Amaral é uma vergonha ("GA is a shame"), i.e a month and a half after the publication of the book.

Link to Expresso article in English> http://www.mccannfiles.com/id163.html

Libel trial - Day 7a Ricardo Paiva.pdf (180.23 kB - downloaded 38 times.)

Sorry, it looks like amaral was refused to add 2 more Witnesses

Libel trial Day 7 Witness No 1

Ricardo Paiva (Police Inspector) evidence.

Libel trial McCann v Gonçalo Amaral - Day 7 Witness No1

(08.10.2013 10:10 am)

The Metro is on strike today. Everyone is present in Court except for the Judge. The plaintiff’s lawyer, Dra Isabel Duarte, is not present but substituted by her assistant Dr Ricardo Alfonso, he sits in her chair.

The Judge eventually arrives, the session starts by considering several requests by the two parties. The first request (from the plaintiffs) concerns documents. The Judge reminds the Court that only documents which are relevant will be admitted in the process. G&P's lawyer, Dra Fatima Esteves, makes an objection on the basis that first three documents aren't legible. The Judge says they are. It seems the origin of these documents was with the Madeleine Fund site. The Judge eventually finds unjustified the presentation of these documents.

The Judge then refers to the late formal request by Gerald McCann and Gonçalo Amaral to take the stand to which now is added a similar request by Kate McCann. The Judge says that the Court will decide about the relevance or not of these requests, when the presentation of the matter of proof indicated by the parties is concluded.

Now follows a request by Gonçalo Amaral's lawyer, Dr Santos de Oliveira, regarding an Application dated 27th September 2013 concerning the substitution of two witnesses. The Judge observes that this request, not being grounded as it should, according to the Law, can't be conceded.

SO then reads an extended statement relating the technical and financial difficulty which his client is experiencing in researching information which is available concerning the effect on the McCanns of the book publication. He states that due to this complex research it was only now that GA found the complete version of an interview by the McCanns in the weekly Expresso dated 6th September 2008 (online on the 7th) entitled Gonçalo Amaral é uma vergonha ("GA is a shame"), i.e a month and a half after the publication of the book.

Link to Expresso article in English> http://www.mccannfiles.com/id163.html

Libel trial - Day 7a Ricardo Paiva.pdf (180.23 kB - downloaded 38 times.)

« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 09:33:20 PM by John »

Last edited by Panda on Fri 11 Oct - 6:22; edited 1 time in total
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 11 Oct - 6:15

Panda wrote:
tanszi wrote:im not sure that is says that Panda. perhaps I have misread it, would you tell me where it says that please.
tanzi , it is definitely part of a translation by Erdsey in mccannfiles of Paiva's testimony. Iv'e trawled though and can't find it , but did find this

", Luis Neves, head of a national police unit, said Mr Amaral's conclusion Madeleine was dead was accepted by her parents.

He said Kate was the driving force behind a search by ex-South African detective Danie Krugel, who said he had a machine that could find a body."

Panda, was it when Kate McCann phoned him when Gerry was out of the country and told him she'd had a dream?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 11 Oct - 6:39

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
tanzi , it is definitely part of a translation by Erdsey in mccannfiles of testimony. Iv'e trawled though and can't find it , but did find this

Panda, was it when Kate McCann phoned him when Gerry was out of the country and told him she'd had a dream?
Paiva was the Liaison Officer and your'e right , Kate did phone him about a dream. However, it was Luis Neves who testified about findind a body.

also, Amaral has not been ruled out as a witness, it was his request to add 2 more Witnesses that was turned down.

All I need now is to get the name right of the Translator and we are sorted.....PHEW.!!Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 5 294124 

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 11 Oct - 7:33

Crimewatch Trailer
www.youtube.com

It's on Facebook ......i can't copy it.

Kate McCann actually says... We are nor the ones that did something wrong here...the person that went into the apt.........

How can she say that for god sake.....they left her alone for something to happen.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 11 Oct - 8:12

weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 11 Oct - 9:30

I planned to avoid the BBC for the next few days because of this trailer but I'm actually glad to have seen it here. It removes all doubt that the programme will be anything other than an absolute boat load of rowlocks. Let's hope that the intention is to show the world how ridiculous the story is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 11 Oct - 9:38

I can't believe Kate actually says 'we're not the ones who have done anything wrong here.....'

That is NOT going to go down well with all sensible parents who don't neglect their toddlers to go out on the lash.

Have this couple no shame? never an ounce of regret, I'm appalled.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Fri 11 Oct - 9:38

I caught a glimpse of the trailer late last night.  I thought the apartment look really creepy in the dark.  How anybody could have left three tiny children alone there beats me.  If the twins see this they'll have nightmares for years to come.  Hope they are not allowed to watch it.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next