Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect

+29
almostgothic
Lioned
MaryB
fred
cass
chrissie
kitti
margaret
weissnicht
Panda
SteveT
Annabel
fuzeta
jassi
Karen
LJC
Freja53
pennylane
Loopdaloop
mara thon
quickfingers
dutchclogs
marxman
wjk
comperedna
saloongirl
Keela
mossman
frencheuropean
33 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 7 Empty Re: Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 11 Oct - 23:28

almostgothic wrote:Sorry Anna!

The German guy looks smart though.
What a contrast!
There's a woman I know here in town, who has mental health problems. She is seen bustling around town looking rather like Kate McCann does in that photo. She's a really nice person, though, so that's where the similarity ends!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 7 Empty Re: Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect

Post  tanszi Sat 12 Oct - 1:22

I think the clothes are probably high end, and the I think K s are called 7/8ths trousers and were popular in the Summer. I suppose its how theyre worn and what theyre worn with.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 12 Oct - 1:46

This is so Hollywood, complete with a trailer/sneak peek of the 'coming attraction'. Hard to believe SY are involved in this PR stunt to detract from the legal proceedings in Portugal which so far do not seem to favour the McCanns.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 12 Oct - 8:54

tanszi wrote:I think the clothes are probably high end, and the I think K  s are called 7/8ths trousers and were popular in the Summer.  I suppose its how theyre worn and what theyre worn with.
Well certainly not with clunky hippy sandals and a padded anorak! It looks like she got dressed in the dark, or raided the laundry basket for the first things she could find. And I suspect that was the effect, to make us all think how depressed and not-coping she is. That wasn't the case earlier on this week, though, when she was all dressed up to meet her public and try and get in to "address the court". If you need any more proof at all that she's a poor actress playing a part, well there you have it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 12 Oct - 9:15

AnnaEsse wrote:Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 7 Mccannscerne

Rudi Cerne, host of German Crimewatch show (left) and McCanns (right) meet in Birmingham (UK) | ZDF/Ollie Upton

Kate McCann looks like a stick figure. Look at those legs. She could be in children's trousers.
I'm sure that anorak is the one Mrs S sent to Oxfam just before we went on holiday...
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 12 Oct - 11:45

I agree with you Iris. the dowdy clothes, long straggly hair, I also think its all staged. had this been a regular feature when Maddie went missing I think it was more believable, but then she said she had no problems sleeping within days, flying to see the Pope etc. giving magazine and tv interviews. There is that one telling interview when they think the camera has stopped and they turn from looking down and depressed into really laughing about it.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 12 Oct - 11:51

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7380419.stm

Yes, I like to remind people of this video as often as possible. They are simply acting out a part, changing from supposed grieving parents to their true selves in the blink of an eye.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 12 Oct - 12:05

I saw an even longer version of it at one time, where theyre speaking an laughing to one another, I expect that's gone the way of many. Glad you kept this one.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7