Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect

+29
almostgothic
Lioned
MaryB
fred
cass
chrissie
kitti
margaret
weissnicht
Panda
SteveT
Annabel
fuzeta
jassi
Karen
LJC
Freja53
pennylane
Loopdaloop
mara thon
quickfingers
dutchclogs
marxman
wjk
comperedna
saloongirl
Keela
mossman
frencheuropean
33 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect

Post  mara thon Wed 9 Oct - 17:51

What about all the money wasted on the private detectives who obviously came up with nothing, even though they made so many claims? Where are they going to fit into this ridiculous and pathetic picture?
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect

Post  Panda Wed 9 Oct - 18:27

I think SY have lost all credibility and Joe Public will have something to say about the waste of over £3 million of taxpayers money . A couple of days ago it was all about tracing phone calls, now, because the McCanns are in a tight spot we have a photofit of a Man who MIGHT be a suspect . All we want now is the photofit to look like the Man that Jane Tanner saw .!!!!

That former Detective Peter Kirkham must be off his rocker if he thinks "hundreds, if not thousands of phone calls on the back of worldwide coverage""
will jam the Switchboard for a month.Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 23324 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Wed 9 Oct - 18:34

Panda wrote:

I think SY have lost all credibility and Joe Public will have something to say about the waste of over £3 million of taxpayers money . A couple of days ago it was all about tracing phone calls, now, because the McCanns are in a tight spot we have a photofit of a Man who MIGHT be a suspect . All we want now is the photofit to look like the Man that Jane Tanner saw .!!!!  

That former Detective  Peter Kirkham must be off his rocker if he thinks "hundreds, if not thousands of phone calls on the back of worldwide coverage""
will jam the Switchboard for a month.
Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 23324 

Oh, I'm sure they will. There will be no end of cranks and fanatics wanting their 15 minutes of fame
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 9 Oct - 18:40

'Police will give some idea of what witnesses have said about his behaviour on Monday.

They will be making an appeal for new witnesses to come forward if they recall seeing him around the apartment six years ago, or recognise him now, from the detailed image.'

That's Egg Man off the hook then.
Looks like this one will have all the bells and whistles.
But will he have buttons in the right places?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Wed 9 Oct - 19:13

How exciting news... after two year of SY multimillion investigation... a new suspect..can't wait. Wow. And just in time for the libel case. This will give the the judge something to think. sooo exciting.

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 738116 Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 738116 Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 738116 Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 738116 Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 738116 

Sorry, wrong smilies. I meant Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 463742  SY/MET, well done. Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 463742 
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Wed 9 Oct - 19:24

weissnicht wrote:How  exciting news... after two year of SY multimillion investigation... a new suspect..can't wait. Wow. And just in time for the libel case. This will give the the judge something to think. sooo exciting.

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 738116 Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 738116 Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 738116 Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 738116 Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 738116 

Sorry, wrong smilies. I meant Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 463742  SY/MET, well done. Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 463742 

I'm afraid you'll have to Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 25346 
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 9 Oct - 21:09

Panda made a good point about all this is because the McCanns are in a tight spot. I also agree with Loopdaloop, Scotland Yard want to analyse their behaviour.

It still amazes me that no one from the large group surrounding/protecting the McCanns has come forward to spill the beans.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 9 Oct - 21:38

interested wrote:Panda made a good point about all this is because the McCanns are in a tight spot.  I also agree with Loopdaloop, Scotland Yard want to analyse their behaviour.

It still amazes me that no one from the large group surrounding/protecting the McCanns has come forward to spill the beans.
It would appear that SY have carte blanche as regards the cost and time taken on this case.......the question is WHY???? when cuts are being made everywhere, NO ONE, either in Parliament or the Press has queried why,after over 2 years Redwood and his team have no leads . All of a sudden , out of the blue , voila , a suspicious person seen in PDL 6 years ago is the focus of attention with no real reason to suppose he is guilty of anything.

I never have liked the look of Redwood , he doesn't look intelligent does he and he has made a grave mistake in getting too close to the McCanns . His job was to find out what happened to Madeleine , not act as the McCanns poodle .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 10 Oct - 0:06

If the McCanns are suing Mr. Amaral because his book hampered the search for Madeline, shouldn't they be screaming SY are hampering the search by not releasing the sketch of the latest "possible suspect" until next week. Surely after six years time is of the essence.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Thu 10 Oct - 0:10

I am trying to kid myself that SY are playing a blinder but keep coming back to someone high up protecting them. Why the hell is Clarence Mitchell still involved in the spin?

I'm just glad that the Portuguese are not playing ball.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 10 Oct - 0:29

its not that the Portuguese are not playing ball, over on Joana s site it says that the SIC, (that's the Portuguese broadcasting corp) hasn't been asked. so more spin. The McCs are baffled, well be baffled no longer no one asked the Portuguese to show it.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Thu 10 Oct - 0:52

Panda wrote: would appear that SY have carte blanche  as regards the cost and time taken on this case.......the question is WHY????  when cuts are being made everywhere, NO ONE, either in Parliament or the Press has queried why,after over 2 years Redwood and his team have no leads . All of a sudden , out of the blue , voila , a suspicious person seen in PDL 6 years ago is the focus of attention with no real reason to suppose he is guilty of anything.

I never have liked the look of Redwood , he doesn't look intelligent does he and he has made a grave mistake in getting too close to the McCanns . His job was to find out what happened to Madeleine , not act as the McCanns poodle .
I disagree. How much do you think it should cost and how long do you think it should take?
EIther there's a highly sophisticated network of child stealing pedos or the mccanns have covered up the death of their child and committed an audacious fraud and have had help to do so by shadowy people in the media, legal and political arenas. Either way, this needs to be investigated and is good value for money when you consider that it has cost exactly the same to guard Julian Assange outside his Ecadorian Embassy.
I consider tax money that goes to the police as an insurance, some of us may never need to use it, but when something, the biggest most high profile crime mystery since Jack the Ripper occurs I am more than happy to have the cash used.

With regards to Redwood Scotland Yard, please use direct quotes from them as to what they've said as opposed to spin as we all know sod all about their workings. Similarly the mccanns know nothing.
The suspects should never know they are suspects and I'm sure Redwood does not want to startle the fish and give them opportunity to retrofit more answers to explain away evidence. On crime watch I am positive we will be watching the mccanns sweat.its a long time since we have seen their acting on a big stage. They shall be rusty.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Thu 10 Oct - 0:57

Loopdaloop,

"On crime watch I am positive we will be watching the mccanns sweat.its a long time since we have seen their acting on a big stage".

I sincerely hope so!
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 10 Oct - 6:02

SteveT wrote:Loopdaloop,

"On crime watch I am positive we will be watching the mccanns sweat.its a long time since we have seen their acting on a big stage".

I sincerely hope so!
They are not acting there, crime watch has real actors for their parts.

I wonder if they show the hanging door, jemmied shutter and forced window. How they get in and out of the window. Why the abductor leave no trace while doing it. And how the abductor was behind the door when gerry was there. And how the curtains, which were tucked behind the bed and chair will make Whoooooooooooooooooosh. How Oldfied, gerry, Tanner, eggman, the new suspect, the all old suspects, Wilkings, abductor fit in the the small alley... same time. And when the Victoria Beckham will appear. How the abductor garry Maddie out of the apartemente..long way a round the long fence to the parking area or jumps over it. (between the 5A main door and the parking lot) etc.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Breaking news Sky-Met to release a pic of possible suspect - Page 3 Empty opinion by Trevor Marriott, "retired police murder squad detective'

Post  Annabel Thu 10 Oct - 6:35

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/new-madeleine-mccann-e-fit-kidnap-2355122#ixzz2hG2uGS8z

opinion by Trevor Marriott, "retired police murder squad detective'

'New Madeleine McCann e-fit of kidnap suspect could be very significant'

There are lots of stones left unturned. It's good Scotland Yard have got the case by the scruff of the neck with a new e-fit

The new e-fit of a Madeleine McCann kidnap suspect due to be unveiled could be very significant.

However, there may be a problem with accuracy if this was drawn from a recent description from a witness who saw something five years ago.

You have to take into account the length of time between when the witnesses saw what they saw and when the e-fit was prepared.

E-fits can be very, very useful. I've been involved in a couple of cases where we've found a suspect and there's a striking resemblance.

But if the witness is off target it can send police in the wrong direction.

There are certain rules you have to follow like how long a witness saw the suspect for, how near the suspect was, how clear their view was and how light it was.

If there's more than one witness you can compare their accounts but you still have to work within a legal system. It's got to be able to stand up in court.

There will be someone in the force trained to organise witnesses and glean as much information from them as possible.

What you can do now with e-fits is phenomenal. It's really improved over time. It's much better than the old photo-fits.

There are lots of stones left unturned. It's good Scotland Yard have got the case by the scruff of the neck.

I'm sure there are plenty of leads the Met Police are following that the Portuguese police didn't manage to.

I would like to be optimistic. My gut feeling is she's still alive. The next step will be finding a name and if that name is significant.

If someone comes up with a name, and that person can be placed at the scene or nearby, that's a bonus.

The police may already have a suspect in mind and they want witnesses to come forward and corroborate what one witness has already told them.

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 10 Oct - 6:38

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006ppmq/features/contact

Is this the mccann 'missing people 'charity'?

tweets:

Peter Davies ‏@Muttfan 11h
Well Surprise Surprise!!  BBC Crimewatch is in cahoots with that dodgy @missingpeople charity #McCann http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006ppmq/features/contact

Franks Taxis ‏@Need_a_Cab 6h
@Muttfan @lordspencer @missingpeople filmed 6 months ago in SPAIN. #McCannwatch
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 10 Oct - 6:57

Thanks Annabel

"The new e-fit of a Madeleine McCann kidnap suspect due to be unveiled could be very significant.

However, there may be a problem with accuracy if this was drawn from a recent description from a witness who saw something five years ago.

You have to take into account the length of time between when the witnesses saw what they saw and when the e-fit was prepared.

E-fits can be very, very useful. I've been involved in a couple of cases where we've found a suspect and there's a striking resemblance.

But if the witness is off target it can send police in the wrong direction."

@ loopdeloop........I think you must agree that there must be a limit on cost in this case. Ben's Mother had no help at all either from Yorkshire police, three Prime Ministers, the Ambassador for Greece, a generous public to donate millions of £'s , a Police force dedicated to finding out what happened to Ben and after 2 years come up with a photofit which may or may not bring results. If this Crimewatch Efit does not produce a result, enough is enough. There have been several cases of missing children never being found, JonBenet is a notable example and others in the U.K. who only manage to get a Poster on  a Police Station Wall or a Milk Carton.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 10 Oct - 7:35

This is a personal request from Kate regarding videos and other pages created about Madeleine on Facebook. We ask that you refrain from creating pages about Madeleine. Madeleine is a child and her parents have every right to ask that people not create pages about her without their permission.

It's quite distressing for Madeleine's siblings, Sean and Amelie, and cousins to see their images on other Facebook pages and videos. Imagine if you are Madeleine's brother, sister or cousin, you are already deeply affected by Madeleine's abduction... then you see your own image on pages about your sister/cousin--it's completely unfair for people to use these other children's images without their parents knowledge or approval. I have seen a number of Facebook pages where people are posting pictures of Madeleine's brother, sister and her cousins. We have repeatedly asked for these pages to be removed. If you see a page with images of Sean, Amelie or Madeleine's cousins, please let us know at webmaster@findmadeleine.com. Also, please report the page to Facebook.

Thank you for understanding how upsetting this can be to the children in Madeleine's family. ~FM Webmaster

Seems the mccanns are getting their faithful followers to do their dirty work for them....

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 10 Oct - 7:50

kitti wrote:

This is a personal request from Kate regarding videos and other pages created about Madeleine on Facebook. We ask that you refrain from creating pages about Madeleine. Madeleine is a child and her parents have every right to ask that people not create pages about her without their permission.

It's quite distressing for Madeleine's siblings, Sean and Amelie, and cousins to see their images on other Facebook pages and videos. Imagine if you are Madeleine's brother, sister or cousin, you are already deeply affected by Madeleine's abduction... then you see your own image on pages about your sister/cousin--it's completely unfair for people to use these other children's images without their parents knowledge or approval. I have seen a number of Facebook pages where people are posting pictures of Madeleine's brother, sister and her cousins. We have repeatedly asked for these pages to be removed. If you see a page with images of Sean, Amelie or Madeleine's cousins, please let us know at webmaster@findmadeleine.com. Also, please report the page to Facebook.

Thank you for understanding how upsetting this can be to the children in Madeleine's family. ~FM Webmaster

The more they are reacting kitti the more nervous they have become, do they honestly think everyone is looking for images of the McCann Family? They really have lost the plot , who allowed publication of these photos in the first place???

Seems the mccanns are getting  their faithful followers to do their dirty work for them....

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 10 Oct - 8:46

SteveT wrote:I am trying to kid myself that SY are playing a blinder but keep coming back to someone high up protecting them. Why the hell is Clarence Mitchell still involved in the spin?

I've always had the feeling that someone politically sensitive at the time was somehow caught up in this - hence the involvement of politicians, diplomats and intelligence services as well as PR merchants.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 10 Oct - 9:03

jassi wrote:
SteveT wrote:I am trying to kid myself that SY are playing a blinder but keep coming back to someone high up protecting them. Why the hell is Clarence Mitchell still involved in the spin?

I've always had the feeling that someone politically sensitive at the time was somehow caught up in this - hence the involvement of politicians, diplomats and intelligence services as well as PR merchants.
I agree jassi!  Elements within the Home Office initiated the cover up (imo)!  Everything the HO has done since the original Birmingham FSS results were released and the truth became apparent, has been murky and aimed at intimidating the PJ and scuppering the investigation.  Every dirty trick in the book has been applied.  Look how they immediately called all the British police home, the minute things went bad for the gruesome twosome.  Once you've got the Home Office on-side, you're home free in the UK, as the words goes out to all their strategically placed top officials.  

Some people say if this crime had occurred in the UK, the pair would never have gotten away with it.  I say the opposite is true.  There would be no necessity to fake an abduction, because they would have been able to cover up the COD quickly and effectively.

(imo)
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Freja53 Thu 10 Oct - 9:10

I totally agree Jassi and Steve T. This is all so ludicrous. Just the fact that parents of a missing child would need the very expensive services of a top PR person for over 6 years is beyond belief!

Freja53
Freja53
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 288
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 10 Oct - 10:37

efit new name tapas 10
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 10 Oct - 10:44

Loopdaloop wrote:
Panda wrote: would appear that SY have carte blanche  as regards the cost and time taken on this case.......the question is WHY????  when cuts are being made everywhere, NO ONE, either in Parliament or the Press has queried why,after over 2 years Redwood and his team have no leads . All of a sudden , out of the blue , voila , a suspicious person seen in PDL 6 years ago is the focus of attention with no real reason to suppose he is guilty of anything.

I disagree. How much do you think it should cost and how long do you think it should take?
EIther there's a highly sophisticated network of child stealing pedos or the mccanns have covered up the death of their child and committed an audacious fraud and have had help to do so by shadowy people in the media, legal and political arenas. Either way, this needs to be investigated and is good value for money when you consider that it has cost exactly the same to guard Julian Assange outside his Ecadorian Embassy.
I consider tax money that goes to the police as an insurance, some of us may never need to use it, but when something, the biggest most high profile crime mystery since Jack the Ripper occurs I am more than happy to have the cash used.

With regards to Redwood Scotland Yard, please use direct quotes from them as to what they've said as opposed to spin as we all know sod all about their workings. Similarly the mccanns know nothing.
The suspects should never know they are suspects and I'm sure Redwood does not want to startle the fish and give them opportunity to retrofit more answers to explain away evidence. On crime watch I am positive we will be watching the mccanns sweat.its a long time since we have seen their acting on a big stage. They shall be rusty.
I am in complete agreement with regard to the points about the investigation made by Loopdaloop.

Its no good comparing this case to cases of other missing children and asking why some gets loads of money to solve the disappearance and others seemingly do not get the support at all. This happens all the time with lots of other sorts of crimes. Just think, murders are committed on a daily basis all over the UK, but only certain murders make a headline in the press. Same for robberies, car jackings, drug offences, the list goes on. Do we think the country should throw the exact same amount of money at every single murder or drug offence? No, of course not, because at the end of the day, no two crimes are ever the same and all crimes need a different response accordingly. Yes I feel sorry for Ben Needham but there has long been a feeling that Ben's disappearance fell into a different category. That's not my opinion, its a general opinion. The McCanns? Ah, well somebody has covered something up there, quite seriously they have! Now whether its the McCanns themselves, one of their friends, one of their family members, one of their work colleagues, or a complete unknown paedo ring or a complete unknown lonely childless couple, it has been covered up like no other case before it and I agree it needs to be investigated. Madeleine is the only child in living history I think who has disappeared, we are told, from her bed from inside a building and whilst on holiday and Madeleine is the only child in living history to have parents who, from the very start, wanted to set the terms of the investigation themselves. Sad for Ben and other missing children, but this sets it apart from other cases and there is a very serious reason for it.

I have always thought myself that SY are only drip feeding the McCanns with certain updates on their investigation. To have a family too well informed is not how any police force works and to keep speculating on here about their competence and their expenditure is crazy.

Live with it, this is a very, very serious criminal act that has been committed and I would personally love to see it brought to an end and people behind bars.

Whether the McCanns will be sweating and acting on Crimewatch remains to be seen but perhaps we will all get a better understanding of our opinions of them after the programme has been aired. Doubtless, some people will be changing their minds about them after the screening of Crimewatch; some swinging in their favour and others swinging against and others remaining fixed in their opinion of them, whatever that is.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 10 Oct - 11:39

I too feel sorry for the plight of other missing children. But I will never quibble about the amount of money being spent on this case if, and I repeat if, it is proceeding in a correct fashion and the investigators are doing all they possibly can in the face of all the usual obfuscation and spin. If we want it to stop because it costs too much, then why the hell have we been sitting here for six years hoping that someone would do something?
All governments spend much bigger amounts of money on half-baked schemes, often based on their own rigid dogma. If this investigation bears fruit, it will have a pour encourager les autres element in its legacy - ie that any subsequent bunch of scoundrels who might consider disappearing a child and making a mint out of it will perhaps think again.
Having said all that, the Met and its PR record on this case does bother me. I couldn't for the life of me see why DCI Redwood had to appear on Panorama and various other interviews surrounding that programme.
It didn't add anything to the mix, and his Schrodinger's Cat piece (she's alive or she's dead) damaged many people's faith in an honest and realistic investigation. And I think the Met have been digging themselves into a bigger PR hole ever since. Once you have boarded the Spin Express, you can't get off.

Crimewatch will be the defining moment. People with six years of following this saga will be able to tell which way the wind is blowing. It doesn't bode well as yet, with the BBC blurb using the word 'abducted', with the McCanns banning Portugal for the reconstruction and also refusing to take part in it.
And the timing of this programme - well it's unfortunate at best and suspicious at worst. And I'm not a believer in coincidence anymore.
Crimewatch has a decent reputation to maintain. The Met has a dubious one to live down.
All we need to see on Monday (and it's not a lot to ask) is that no-one is pulling the wool over the public's eyes.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next