Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong'

+33
Keela
pennylane
kitti
almostgothic
DavidA
wjk
tanszi
AnnaEsse
mossman
quickfingers
marxman
mara thon
chrissie1
jeanmonroe
interested
Hongkong Phooey
lynn
jassi
A_T
Panda
macgee
margaret
Badboy
SteveT
Loopdaloop
frencheuropean
princess_leia
welshy
Freja53
Krisy22
dazedandconfused
Angelina
the slave
37 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 9 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong'

Post  wjk Mon 14 Oct - 14:13

So that's Gerry McC's alibi gone then!!!

Now go and tell the truth, Jane. Who made you say it?
You've got nothing to lose now!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 9 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong'

Post  DavidA Mon 14 Oct - 14:15

pennylane wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
cass wrote:looks like tanner is being chucked under a bus - but not in the real sence -- oh dear - i know one can loose track of time but this is a lot on her shoulders - jane if i was you love i would be phoning sy crimewatch tonight
After Jane Tanner's repeated statements about having definitely seen Madeleine in those pyjamas (after starting off with a man carrying a bundle that could have been a child) she has some answers to give. Wasn't there a waiter who said JT had never left the table? Well, none of us here placed any credibility on JT's sighting and we were, of course, right. Gonçalo had wanted to get the Smiths back and he has been exonerated, though some are blaming the Portuguese police for not following this up. SY could wonder why the McCanns never asked for an E-fit from the Smiths' sighting.
Exactly what I said earlier, Anna! Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 9 944533
AnnaEsse, I remember something about a waiter disagreeing with the account from the group but not who. Also, are we sure SY are referring to the sighting by the Smiths, or could it be a different sighting?

Good point about the e-fit not being requested before, or even any attention put on it. It would seem to have been one of the most important things seen that night that was not directly near the apartment. Of course, I think we know why Gerry and Kate did not want anyone looking closer at this.

I think it is very interesting that SY are questioning the timeline. It seems there can only be two reasons to do this. 1) to make the things fit which did not fit based on the accounts from the group, or 2) to slowly break down the groups story without the group being aware of it, maybe to put pressure on one of them.

I also think it is interesting that this is presented as a tv program about crime. It seems the results of the investigation are being presented to us but not to be used to catch someone or find someone.

Last edited by DavidA on Mon 14 Oct - 14:15; edited 1 time in total
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :
Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 14 Oct - 14:15

I also wonder how the McCs feel. wasn't this sighting of JT used to support the abduction? didn't the McC use this sighting to bring pressure on the PJ to issue a photofit, something not normally done in Portuguese investigations?

tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 14 Oct - 14:17

tanszi wrote:I also wonder how the McCs feel.  wasn't this sighting of JT used to support the abduction?  didn't the McC use this sighting to bring pressure on the PJ to issue a photofit, something not normally done in Portuguese investigations?

Yes, it was the only thing that 'proved' Gerry wasn't the 'abductor' imo.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidA Mon 14 Oct - 14:18

wjk wrote:
tanszi wrote:I also wonder how the McCs feel.  wasn't this sighting of JT used to support the abduction?  didn't the McC use this sighting to bring pressure on the PJ to issue a photofit, something not normally done in Portuguese investigations?

Yes, it was the only thing that 'proved' Gerry wasn't the 'abductor' imo.
wjk, that is a very good point. And perhaps SY are not silly.

This was also perhaps the main thing that enabled the McCanns to claim abduction in the beginning. Taking that away opens other doors.
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 14 Oct - 14:21

If she hasn't done so already, I suggest that Tanner flip-flops down the cop shop toot sweet with whatever mitigating circumstances she can muster.
Because otherwise the legal consequences for her and her family could be very serious indeed.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 14 Oct - 14:24

I think Jane tanner did see something but not in the way she says.

I believe her when she says she saw Gerry McCann and Wilkins talking near the patio door stairs...I believe that.

I believe she saw something and their was a reason that Gerry had stopped jez in his tracks with a crying child in a buggy.

I think Jane tanner saw someone when she was coming back from the apt walking down the road in between the club and the apts.
She may off turned round when she came round the corner after hearing voices, Gerry mccanns voice and jez Wilkins. It may off been then that tanner looked back to see who it was and then inadvertently saw a figure walking past the top off the road with something in their arms...I think Gerry was trying to get jez Wilkins attention for some reason and they had a benile conversation with each other.

Tanner told Gerry mccann about this 'sighting' and panicked...so he manipulated tanner into this whole sordid episode.

I could be wrong though lol
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 14 Oct - 14:31

wjk wrote:So that's Gerry McC's alibi gone then!!!

Now go and tell the truth, Jane. Who made you say it?
You've got nothing to lose now!
I personally believe ROB's heavily involved, hence Jane's dodgy alibi for Gerry following his untimely run in with Smith's on that ill-fated night. For that reason, I can't see her fessing up unless its game over, and she's been arrested too.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Mon 14 Oct - 14:39

mara thon wrote:What excuses are they going to come up for finding the timelines wrong after almost 7 years and IF they are wrong then surely it proves that the whole group of them were lying at that time and have continued to lie up until now?    Just how corrupt is NSY?   I strongly suspect very corrupt or at the very least willing to be corrupt for the same purpose the Mccanns have been kept well protected.   The world must be laughing at the so called British justice, which obviously simply does not exist.

in a nutshell!!!!Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 9 307691 Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 9 307691 Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 9 307691 Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 9 307691 
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Mon 14 Oct - 14:42

I mentioned this Smith sighting the other day to a friend who sometiems reads articles on the McCanns but isn't that interested.  She'd never even heard there was a Smith sighting so little has it been publicised over the last 6 years.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 14 Oct - 14:43

Keela wrote:
mara thon wrote:What excuses are they going to come up for finding the timelines wrong after almost 7 years and IF they are wrong then surely it proves that the whole group of them were lying at that time and have continued to lie up until now?    Just how corrupt is NSY?   I strongly suspect very corrupt or at the very least willing to be corrupt for the same purpose the Mccanns have been kept well protected.   The world must be laughing at the so called British justice, which obviously simply does not exist.
in a nutshell!!!!Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 9 307691 Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 9 307691 Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 9 307691 Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 9 307691 
very sad indeed - but although we here on forums have kept upto daye of things general uk public will be clueless unless they say everything is a lie bla bla
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 14 Oct - 15:19

Whilst i would imagine the Portuguese Police and Authorities will maintain a dignified silence for the moment i do hope at some point they put the record straight,they are currently being taken for mugs.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 14 Oct - 15:26

not just pj taken for mugs but other police forces in the uk - what about eddie and keela mr grimes - will they get a mention - forget the timelines - they usually talk about left dna on crimewatch wonder how that can be missed out 15 markers and all that
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet Mon 14 Oct - 23:14

quickfingers wrote:Aren't they showing Kate and Gerry playing tennis and Madeleine being a ball girl?   Maybe its from another night?
Hi Quickfingers, I don't comment often on here often! On Watchdog Gerry says they had tennis lesson booked for the two of them, then he stayed on and Kate when for a jog. At 5 he 'went over to meet the kids,' and Kate came back from her running., so I gather the children would have been in the crèche at that time. The photo they show of Madeleine at the tennis courts would have been from another night.
Velvet
Velvet
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9