Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

+38
pennylane
widowan
jeanmonroe
quickfingers
mossman
tanszi
fuzeta
Angelina
chrissie
almostgothic
Carolina
Panda
mara thon
kitti
AnnaEsse
jinvta
SteveT
comperedna
cass
Karen
tigger
whatsupdoc
FSoares
jejune
Gobsmacked
margaret
chrissie1
BelEddie
jassi
dazedandconfused
Annabel
keepingmum
welshy
interested
wjk
nospinnaker
Roasted Arizona
maebee
42 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 Empty Re: MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED.

Post  mossman Wed 30 Oct - 8:55

For crying out loud, what's this about ?  What about judicial secrecy ?  Is this publication reputable or perhaps it is reporting on one of the leads they ruled out during the review ?

I have got to be optomistic.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 30 Oct - 8:56

Oh my God, is this one of Redwood's "person's of interest " who has just died???? MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 294124 

They are really scraping the barrel now .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Wed 30 Oct - 9:09

Panda wrote:Oh my God, is this one of Redwood's "person's of interest " who has just died???? MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 294124 

Well, they can't defend themselves of course.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 30 Oct - 9:55

Angelina wrote:
Panda wrote:Oh my God, is this one of Redwood's "person's of interest " who has just died???? MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 294124 

Well, they can't defend themselves of course.
Morning Angelina, apart from the sad fact that Madeleine is probably dead........this continuing saga of 6 yrs been like nothing any of us have known ,
what are we going to do when it's resolved.???

I'm sure Claudia will correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Correio like our redtops and Diario more like the Telegraph or Guardian ?

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Wed 30 Oct - 10:09

kitti wrote:Is he a PAEDO?
No, he wasn't!
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 30 Oct - 10:10

Carolina wrote:
kitti wrote:Is he a PAEDO?
No, he wasn't!
Bet he will be by the time the Daily Star and the Mirror have finished with him. MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 816281 MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 36317 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 30 Oct - 10:28

This one apparently died in a tractor accident 2009.  So we have three dead paedophile suspects to-date.... one to suicide, one to throat cancer, and one to a tractor accident. Operation Grange and Co have been very busy haven't they! Wonder how many more pervert obituaries they can muster up?

pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 30 Oct - 10:41

pennylane wrote:This one apparently died in a tractor accident 2009.  So we have three dead paedophile suspects to-date.... one to suicide, one to throat cancer, and one to a tractor accident. Operation Grange and Co have been very busy haven't they! Wonder how many more pervert obituaries they can muster up?

The least you could have done Pennylane is use your google translate.MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 294124 

You couldnt make this up could you , well somebody is, Clarence working behind the scene?

I bet the McCanns have been to see Carter Ruck for advice .

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 30 Oct - 10:50

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:This one apparently died in a tractor accident 2009.  So we have three dead paedophile suspects to-date.... one to suicide, one to throat cancer, and one to a tractor accident. Operation Grange and Co have been very busy haven't they! Wonder how many more pervert obituaries they can muster up?

The least you could have done Pennylane is use your google translate.MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 294124 

You couldnt make this up could you , well somebody is, Clarence working behind the scene?

Morning Pandy!  MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 294124 No you couldn't make it up.  

Operation Grange Dead Paedophile Dept.... if one won't do, I'll send you two!MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 613255 

I actually saw the said article on Maddie Case Files, where it has been exceptionally well translated, but they are sticky about copying stuff and taking it elsewhere, and as a member I honour their rules.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Wed 30 Oct - 10:53

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:

Morning Pandy!  MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 294124 No you couldn't make it up.  

Operation Grange Dead Paedophile Dept.... if one won't do, I'll send you two!

I actually saw the article on Maddie Case Files, where it has been exceptionally well translated, but they are sticky about copying stuff and taking it elsewhere, and as a member I honour their rules.
MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 23324 MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 23324 MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 23324 
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 30 Oct - 10:55

Carolina wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:

Operation Grange Dead Paedophile Dept.... if one won't do, I'll send you two!

I actually saw said article on Maddie Case Files, where it has been exceptionally well translated, but they are sticky about copying stuff and taking it elsewhere, and as a member I honour their rules.
MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 23324 MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 23324 MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 23324 
What a farce aye Carolina MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 23324
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 30 Oct - 11:09

Ah, the tractor. There you have it. It was used as the getaway vehicle from 5a that night.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Wed 30 Oct - 11:11

mossman wrote:

Ah, the tractor.  There you have it.  It was used as the getaway vehicle from 5a that night.  
That's why no one noticed it! MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 23324 MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 23324 MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 23324
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Wed 30 Oct - 11:22

I was thinking something similar. Only two kidnappers. Tractor run over one by mistake hence dogs picking up scent. Then the other took Madeleine. But it broke down and was towed away. And then the kidnapper went on foot where he passed the Smiths. Solved.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 30 Oct - 11:26

Carolina wrote:
mossman wrote:

Ah, the tractor.  There you have it.  It was used as the getaway vehicle from 5a that night.  
That's why no one noticed it! MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 23324 MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 23324 MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 23324
Operation Grange are appealing for witnesses to come forward if they noticed any large vehicles in or near the vicinity on the night in question! MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 23324
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 30 Oct - 11:28

Breaking News:

Latest Maddie suspect - a dead man with a tractor.

Police are looking for an ex-tractor fan.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 30 Oct - 11:29

MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 23324 
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 30 Oct - 11:29

almostgothic wrote:Breaking News:

Latest Maddie suspect - a dead man with a tractor.

Police are looking for an ex-tractor fan.
Very good,that should put the wind up them.  MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 30 Oct - 11:31

MaryB wrote:I was thinking something similar.  Only two kidnappers.  Tractor run over one by mistake hence dogs picking up scent.  Then the other took Madeleine.  But it broke down and was towed away.  And then the kidnapper went on foot where he passed the Smiths.  Solved.

Is that you, DCI Redwood MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 678246  Welcome to the forum. MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 294124
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 30 Oct - 11:36

mossman wrote:
MaryB wrote:I was thinking something similar.  Only two kidnappers.  Tractor run over one by mistake hence dogs picking up scent.  Then the other took Madeleine.  But it broke down and was towed away.  And then the kidnapper went on foot where he passed the Smiths.  Solved.
Is that you, DCI Redwood     MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 678246    Welcome to the forum. MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 294124
Yes, welcome Defective Chief Inspector! MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 306321
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Wed 30 Oct - 11:39

Well they did say all avenues must be explored. And I expect a tractor turns up a lot of stones. I wish we could get some more real news for a change.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 30 Oct - 11:43

pennylane wrote:
Operation Grange are appealing for witnesses to come forward ............... MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 23324
I'm going to take my full size medical skeleton to Operation Strange, SY!

How did i know it was a skeleton of a dead paedo abductor?

And i'm claiming the £2.6 MILLION  'reward'!

Andy had better get the smallest handcuffs he can find.

My 'friend' has very, very small wrists, well they are just bones really.

Tasering 'Skelly' won't do any good

Case SOLVED!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 30 Oct - 11:54

MaryB wrote:Well they did say all avenues must be explored.  And I expect a tractor turns up a lot of stones.   I wish we could get some more real news for a change.  
Well, they did say all graveyards avenues must be explored.............
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Wed 30 Oct - 12:01

I bet the tractor had a trailer containing a load of jigsaws. It's now all fitting together and making sense.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Wed 30 Oct - 12:19

I think a seance is the answer, that should solve it MCCANN CASE TO BE REOPENED. - Page 8 25346 
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next