Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Redwood...?

+48
Keela
wjk
kathybelle
interested
jassi
Claudia79
Krisy22
malena stool
fuzeta
maebee
joyce1938
kitti
Lioned
fred
wantthetruth
almostgothic
Ireland
jeanmonroe
dutchclogs
Angelina
jinvta
matthew
pennylane
weissnicht
margaret
comperedna
T4two
chrissie
Freja53
cass
saloongirl
widowan
MaryB
Panda
Roasted Arizona
SteveT
frencheuropean
tigger
Hongkong Phooey
mara thon
jejune
dagobert
cherry1
FSoares
nospinnaker
keepingmum
chrissie1
ann_chovey
52 posters

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 5 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  Lioned Sun 10 Nov - 21:10

I agree with all this. ^

I hope Mr Redwood looks in here on his nights off.

I also hope he is rattling a few skeletons in hidden closets.

The pot of money available is bound to run dry when questions are eventually asked in Parliament why no abductors been found.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 10 Nov - 23:15

Lioned wrote:I agree with all this. ^

I hope Mr Redwood looks in here on his nights off.

I also hope he is rattling a few skeletons in hidden closets.

The pot of money available is bound to run dry when questions are eventually asked in Parliament why no abductors been found.

I think after such a high profile case , there is hardly a Country in the World that hasn't been involved in false "sightings " and Cameron made a big mistake in ordering a review in the first place. To then authorise an investigation there must have been evidence one assumes that would give a result.
Now , either Cameron was fed a positive result and SY were exaggerating, or he himself was trying to prove that the Review had been worthwhile. Either way, this investigation can't continue for another 2 years , and if Amaral wins the Libel case, the McCanns will pay a heave price and the theory that Madeleine died in 5a will have more credence.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 11 Nov - 12:28

widowan wrote:If they think they know who the Exton efit is - some Scottish pedophile? - then they may have been there for that reason. Similarly if it were one or more of the T9.

They've got to have some kind of proof of the crime though. just the child being missing isn't enough, there are several theories - of interrupting a burglar and being killed by him or falling and breaking neck (parents hide body for reputation reasons?) abduction by sex predator or pedophile ring, or manslaughter from parents - Sy has said they've ruled out the parents though
Oh, I'm with you. I think the Exton e-fit could well be some Scottish paedophile. One, say, who's been using his credit cards to access dubious sites, and then conveniently has them nicked from, say, outside a train station.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Mon 11 Nov - 12:50

Iris wrote:
widowan wrote:If they think they know who the Exton efit is - some Scottish pedophile? - then they may have been there for that reason. Similarly if it were one or more of the T9.

They've got to have some kind of proof of the crime though. just the child being missing isn't enough, there are several theories - of interrupting a burglar and being killed by him or falling and breaking neck (parents hide body for reputation reasons?) abduction by sex predator or pedophile ring, or manslaughter from parents - Sy has said they've ruled out the parents though
Oh, I'm with you.  I think the Exton e-fit could well be some Scottish paedophile.  One, say, who's been using his credit cards to access dubious sites, and then conveniently has them nicked from, say, outside a train station.
I think if it were that simple this case would have been tied up ages ago. Not sure how long it takes to investigate dubious transactions from a stolen credit card (or one that has been reported stolen but afterwards had the scissors through it). The details do not change do they? Only a new number on the re-issued card and perhaps new password, but it still leaves a trail if the transactions are dubious surely?
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 11 Nov - 15:22

Didn't the careless doctor have his cards sent back ?

Ps. Andy,have you had a look at the computers up in Ullapool ?

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 5 Empty Come on Andy !

Post  Lioned Wed 13 Nov - 14:35

Following an 18 month 'review' Scotland Yard have determined that Gareth Williams probably died after locking himself inside his own holdall.

http://news.sky.com/story/1167957/spy-in-bag-mi6-man-probably-locked-himself-in

Having just listened to a Scotland Yard spokesperson on the radio saying there was no evidence of any 'third party involvement' !
This is contrary to what the Coroner thought and also to some previous reports that some dna of third parties had been identified,unless i am mistaken.
Quite how this revelation has taken 18 months who knows.

So was there any evidence of 'third party involvement' in Apartment 5a in the case of 'missing Madeleine McCann ?

So what is it to be now Andy ?

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Wed 13 Nov - 15:35

Lioned wrote:Following an 18 month 'review' Scotland Yard have determined that Gareth Williams probably died after locking himself inside his own holdall.

http://news.sky.com/story/1167957/spy-in-bag-mi6-man-probably-locked-himself-in

Having just listened to a Scotland Yard spokesperson on the radio saying there was no evidence of any 'third party involvement' !
This is contrary to what the Coroner thought and also to some previous reports that some dna of third parties had been identified,unless i am mistaken.
Quite how this revelation has taken 18 months who knows.

So was there any evidence of 'third party involvement' in Apartment 5a in the case of 'missing Madeleine McCann ?

So what is it to be now Andy ?

Probably because they couldn't drag it out any longer
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 19 Nov - 15:43

Andy Redwood believes Madeleine McCann is alive,watch this video and see for yourselves at 1.45 and beyond.Infact watch the whole video and be left in little doubt what Andy Redwood has in mind for this case.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 19 Nov - 16:09

It was never in doubt Lioned was it , that Redwood would opt for the "alive" theory, he is an a***hole and a Government Man.

However, all is not lost. The Portugese gave the go-ahead for the case to be re-opened on the Oporto team evidence, having given Redwoods request a "NO". Redwood let it slip in an interview that SY and Oporto do not share information . If Oporto comes up with more than circumstantial evidence to lead to a Trial , SY are going to look pretty sick. Note, Redwood first ofall said 42 "persons of interest ", then it was 38 , now 192???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 19 Nov - 17:03

I must say, following the Crimewatch programmes, I was not left with an over riding impression that they consider her alive.

For me the predominant image was that of the little girl in the red dress, not the age progression one. They never spoke directly to Madeleine, parents or police, nor did they address the kidnapper or persons who might know the kidnapper.

There, for me, was an air of finality about it, almost resignation that they were now looking for those who carried out the crime, but not finding litte Madeleine alive.

That's not to say I trust their motives, but I personally thought the could be alive or dead attitude had faded in the latest programmes.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 19 Nov - 17:23

"A criminal act undertaken by a stranger"..... (about 2min's 28 seconds)
Unquote.

They are home and free... No way will they ever be charged with anything. Redwood has said so!!!!
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 19 Nov - 17:23

Mossman it is only the McCanns insistence that Madeleine could be alive that enabled the Fund to continue. If the Judge finds in favour of Amaral then it is more or less endgame for the McCanns to keep up the charade.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 19 Nov - 17:35

malena stool wrote:Quote
Unquote.

They are home and free... No way will they ever be charged with anything. Redwood has said so!!!!
There seems no doubt.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 19 Nov - 17:35

Panda wrote:Mossman it is only the McCanns insistence that Madeleine could be alive that enabled the Fund to continue. If the Judge finds in favour of Amaral then it is more or less endgame for the McCanns to keep up the charade.

I believe the fund is finished regardless of the outcome of the trial, Panda. The public will not donate in any meaningful way any longer. The Sunday Times article did huge damage, many who still sympathised are now questioning. The big Crimewatch production left the public with the very firm impression that SY are very hard at work on their behalf, so no need for private investigators. The Portugese are back on the case now also.

Then you have those who might still believe but are just fed up of them and the rest of us were never going to contribute anyway.

So nobody wants to push the donate button. The only income generating avenues left are through law suits or selling themselves to the gutter press. No point in writing another book,who would buy it ? Suing people costs money so it's a gamble. The Sun is preparing itself I think.

Once the big money has stopped is when the cracks might well start to truly open up. I think it's time Kate looked for a part time job certifying deaths or something.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 19 Nov - 17:37

Lioned wrote:
malena stool wrote:Quote
Unquote.

There seems no doubt.

Is that video pre or post Crimewatch ?
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 19 Nov - 17:45

mossman wrote:
Panda wrote:Mossman it is only the McCanns insistence that Madeleine could be alive that enabled the Fund to continue. If the Judge finds in favour of Amaral then it is more or less endgame for the McCanns to keep up the charade.
I believe the fund is finished regardless of the outcome of the trial, Panda.  The public will not donate in any meaningful way any longer.  The Sunday Times article did huge damage, many who still sympathised are now questioning.  The big Crimewatch production left the public with the very firm impression that SY are very hard at work on their behalf, so no need for private investigators.  The Portugese are back on the case now also.  

Then you have those who might still believe but are just fed up of them and the rest of us were never going to contribute anyway.

So nobody wants to push the donate button.  The only income generating avenues left are through law suits or selling themselves to the gutter press.  No point in writing another book,who would buy it ?  Suing people costs money so it's a gamble.  The Sun is preparing itself I think.

Once the big money has stopped is when the cracks might well start to truly open up.  I think it's time Kate looked for a part time job certifying deaths or something.

I agree with you, Kate had a third book in the pipeline, supposed to be end-game dealing with her and Gerry, I think the Publishers pulled the plug, it was meant to be available April/May. Kate helped Alpha so she could open up a Detective Agency Andy Redwood...? - Page 5 294124 

I doubt she would go back to being a Doctor, she only worked one and a half days and hasn't worked in a Practice for over 6 yrs now.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 20 Nov - 0:00

Lioned wrote:Andy Redwood believes Madeleine McCann is alive,watch this video and see for yourselves at 1.45 and beyond.Infact watch the whole video and be left in little doubt what Andy Redwood has in mind for this case.

"A criminal act undertaken by a stranger" (about 2min's 28 seconds)
Unquote.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
And his IRREFUTABLE 'proof' of THAT ..............is?

OTHER than his 'clients', the McCanns, TOLD him so!

Andy Redwood...? - Page 5 23324 Andy Redwood...? - Page 5 23324 Andy Redwood...? - Page 5 23324
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 20 Nov - 7:10

How did Redwood ever get promoted to Detective Inspector( is that his right title?) Iv'e said it from day 1 and my opinion hasn't changed. What about the Report by Stuart Prior and Paiva , did he take any notice of their opinions?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 20 Nov - 7:34

There's one big problem....the files.

Every person they have dug up, has been dug up before and they think we have forgotten about these people...rehashing old stories won't work, so where are they going to find someone that either was in the files and been interviewed and overlooked or some person that was never their but could be a suspect !

Where?

Now....i will tell you why I think there is a big coverup and deadwood has been sent in to do it..

Man seen on beach.......remember him, the one with the stance....now go look at the SY crime watch programme at 22 mins onwards....same profile.....why have SY so blatantly lied.

Put the two men together.....

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 20 Nov - 7:39

Last edited by kitti on Wed 20 Nov - 11:24; edited 1 time in total
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 20 Nov - 7:53

Deadwood states that the man was coming back from the night creche...so it couldn't off been Carpenter as he didn't use the creche that night....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 20 Nov - 8:07

Good find Kitti.!! However, I am pinning my hope on Oporto proving that there has been a cover-up and pulling a Rabbit out of the Hat.....that is why they were successful in opening up the case. The Portugese must be heartily sick of the McCanns , the British Government interfering, the SY investigation suggesting they didn't do their job properly.Oporto not being interviewed , tucked away quietly and not letting SY know what they have found.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 20 Nov - 9:45

I would like the two pictues ...2010 beach man....2013 creche man.....put side by side and put on twitter to embarrass deadwood and make him look the Pratt he is and to tell people this man thinks we are all thick...and forgetful
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 20 Nov - 9:59

kitti wrote:I would like the two pictues ...2010 beach man....2013 creche man.....put side by side and put on twitter to embarrass deadwood and make him look the Pratt he is and to tell people this man thinks we are all thick...and forgetful
Are you a Member of twitter? If so, go for it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 20 Nov - 11:10

I can't even copy and paste on here with this iPad..
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next