Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Redwood...?

+48
Keela
wjk
kathybelle
interested
jassi
Claudia79
Krisy22
malena stool
fuzeta
maebee
joyce1938
kitti
Lioned
fred
wantthetruth
almostgothic
Ireland
jeanmonroe
dutchclogs
Angelina
jinvta
matthew
pennylane
weissnicht
margaret
comperedna
T4two
chrissie
Freja53
cass
saloongirl
widowan
MaryB
Panda
Roasted Arizona
SteveT
frencheuropean
tigger
Hongkong Phooey
mara thon
jejune
dagobert
cherry1
FSoares
nospinnaker
keepingmum
chrissie1
ann_chovey
52 posters

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  Panda Wed 22 Jan - 21:13

interested wrote:
Panda wrote:
almostgothic wrote:It wasn't the police who came up with the burglars.

The burglars are the handiwork of 'a source close to the family'.

Maybe, but Redwood has been thick enough to discuss it.If he wanted respect he should have kept the McCanns at arms lenth from day 1.



EXACTLY - He should have told them to put a lid on it because THEY (and all their "sources") are hindering the investigation.  Lack of respect for Madeleine all around.

Hi interested, when did the McCanns ever show respect for Madeleine ??? All they have done is make money from her , quite happy to let the Press show several photos of her, so that if she had been abducted, the abductor would have panicked and disposed of her.The Review, from what we can gather, showed enough promise for a full investigation to be agreed. Apparently it consisted of 38 "persons of interest" who were living in other Countries that SY wanted to find and an E fit of a possible suspect. Bearing in mind there were 37 Policemen and 5 clerical Staff who scoured the Police files and Metodo 3's . SY didn't even have to do their own investigation , just use others statements from the Files....it took over 2 years to come up with that rubbish?????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 66
Location : Wales
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  widowan Wed 22 Jan - 22:34

The notion that Sy was about to make their first arrests in the MM case I think came from the media itself with its delight in misleading headlines.

The info that SY was looking into the 3 "burglars" probably did come from Sy they corroborated that they were sending a note to the PJ asking them to detain and question these 3 people.

The method of using cell phone pings and getting reports to see who was in the area and making lots of calls around 9-10 and later that night seems like it would be a useful one.

To trumpet that desire to question people who were there, as arrests being imminent, is garbage worthy of the Media Monitor we all love to hate. He played a role in it you can be certain of that, beyond just "commenting" on it since SY did not announce this. A source close to the investigation did and I think Blacksmith is right, Clarrie was that source and then commented on his own leak.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  Panda Wed 22 Jan - 22:44

widowan wrote:The notion that Sy was about to make their first arrests in the MM case I think came from the media itself with its delight in misleading headlines.

The info that SY was looking into the 3 "burglars" probably did come from Sy  they corroborated that they were sending a note to the PJ asking them to detain and question these 3 people.

The method of using cell phone pings and getting reports to see who was in the area and making lots of calls around 9-10 and later that night seems like it would be a useful one.

To trumpet that desire to question people who were there, as arrests being imminent, is garbage worthy of the Media Monitor we all love to hate. He played a role in it you can be certain of that, beyond just "commenting" on it since SY did not announce this. A source close to the investigation did and I think Blacksmith is right, Clarrie was that source and then commented on his own leak.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 66
Location : Wales
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  Panda Wed 22 Jan - 22:46

Panda wrote:
widowan wrote:The notion that Sy was about to make their first arrests in the MM case I think came from the media itself with its delight in misleading headlines.

The info that SY was looking into the 3 "burglars" probably did come from Sy  they corroborated that they were sending a note to the PJ asking them to detain and question these 3 people.

The method of using cell phone pings and getting reports to see who was in the area and making lots of calls around 9-10 and later that night seems like it would be a useful one.

To trumpet that desire to question people who were there, as arrests being imminent, is garbage worthy of the Media Monitor we all love to hate. He played a role in it you can be certain of that, beyond just "commenting" on it since SY did not announce this. A source close to the investigation did and I think Blacksmith is right, Clarrie was that source and then commented on his own leak.

It would have been useful widowan if there was conversation, all they had were the pings.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 66
Location : Wales
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  widowan Wed 22 Jan - 22:53

It is still useful to use those cell phone records to tell who was there and who was abuzz, during the time of the abduction.

Afterwards I'd imagine lots of people who were there would be calling to each other - if involved with the search, etc.

To get the actual conversations you would I think have to have tapped the phones in advance and they didn't of course know to do that then.

however I think the cell phones can still be useful especially if the 3 people were known to be entering these apts - they may not think that the 3 had anything to do with the abduction but can still ask them what they saw, of course I guess they can do that with anyone who was in PDL that night.

Maybe that's next - contact all those whose cell phones show they were there and ask them questions - anything but asking the principle child leavers and checkers to account for their own activities on that night!
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  Lioned Thu 23 Jan - 21:36

Andy's coming to get ya.................

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 113
Location : Down South
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  Panda Thu 23 Jan - 22:19

It really is farcical, how does Redwood even know if those phones are still owned and if so, now he has trumpeted around the World that he wants to talk to them , they will go into hiding. This investigation is becoming the laughing stock of the World's Press.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 66
Location : Wales
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  Lioned Thu 23 Jan - 22:26

If you cross Calamity Andy and his buddies you be flirtin with disaster.

 Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 302722 
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 113
Location : Down South
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Arrests Imminent !

Post  Lioned Thu 23 Jan - 22:46

Andy 's coming to get ya.

Tomorrows Express says so .

Hope gerrys got his clean pants on !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 113
Location : Down South
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  jinvta Fri 24 Jan - 5:46

Panda wrote:It really is farcical, how does Redwood even know if those phones are still owned and if so, now he has trumpeted around the World that he wants to talk to them , they will go into hiding. This investigation is becoming the laughing stock of the World's Press.

Panda, I think that SY knows who owned those phones at the time that Madeleine went missing, and they have identified those 3 as people they would like to question. They don't need to own the phones now in order to track them down. However, if they had anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance, then surely they would have done a runner. If they decide to wait for SY to come interview them then they are either totally innocent or they are stupid as 3 burglars who decide to steal a 3-year-old child instead of loot for fear that she may identify them later.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  Panda Fri 24 Jan - 6:54

jinvta wrote:
Panda wrote:It really is farcical, how does Redwood even know if those phones are still owned and if so, now he has trumpeted around the World that he wants to talk to them , they will go into hiding. This investigation is becoming the laughing stock of the World's Press.

Panda, I think that SY knows who owned those phones at the time that Madeleine went missing, and they have identified those 3 as people they would like to question. They don't need to own the phones now in order to track them down. However, if they had anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance, then surely they would have done a runner. If they decide to wait for SY to come interview them then they are either totally innocent or they are stupid as 3 burglars who decide to steal a 3-year-old child instead of loot for fear that she may identify them later.

Morning jinvta , even if he knows who had these phones SEVEN years ago , apparently only one is Portugese, they could be anywhere by now and if they have been reading the Press they will go into hiding until the search for them is over. Why couldn't Redwood keep his mouth shut and just do what he had to do without telling the Press , just think of the Kudos he would have received if he had kept quiet and found the Guys and got a confession from them .!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 66
Location : Wales
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  Lioned Sat 25 Jan - 14:27

When Andy Redwood talks its always like he's reading his kids a bedtime story.



Its a blinking whitewash.One big fairy story but no happy ending !

Who would ever think a child was missing,probably dead.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 113
Location : Down South
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  pennylane Sat 25 Jan - 14:52

Lioned wrote:When Andy Redwood talks its always like he's reading his kids a bedtime story.



Its a blinking whitewash.One big fairy story but no happy ending !

Who would ever think a child was missing,probably dead.

I agree Lioned.  Not a doubt in my mind this is a whitewash!  It isn't even subtle.  Redwood's all bluster without substance, and he doesn't do the word 'allegedly!' We the sheeple are being hypnotized.  Everything the gruesome twosome say mussssst be accepted as true, even if they alter and change their story time and time again. The CSI blood and cadaver dogs are useless, lies mean nothing, and Tannerman was joe bloggs after all.    A dark fairytale for sure. The whole thing is creepy and bizarre.  

pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  Lioned Sat 25 Jan - 15:28

Love Andy Pandy,Teddy and Looby Loo.

The obsequious Redwood certainly doesn't do subtle.But just what gallery is he playing to ?

There must be underlying currents of discontent promoting this fable.

It would be easier to let the story fade into the ether.

These things don't need to be explained to the sheeples.

It is illogical to believe the word of the mccanns,its a dead giveaway.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 113
Location : Down South
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  Panda Sat 25 Jan - 15:38

This case is boring now......everything we read, hear, think is going over the same old ground time and time again.

Unless there is something in the OPORTO investigation to give us hope , nothing is going to happen . How much longer the Members of Parliament who havn't got any vested interest in this case allow the expenditure of this investigation to go remains to be seen .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 66
Location : Wales
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  Lioned Sat 25 Jan - 16:08

Its far from boring panda.

You are witnessing the evolution of good versus evil.

There are elements of a power struggle in the 'establishment' and a cock a hoop press nuzzling in the trough.

Intriguing,disgusting but not boring.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 113
Location : Down South
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  Panda Sat 25 Jan - 16:13

Lioned wrote:Its far from boring panda.

You are witnessing the evolution of good versus evil.

There are elements of a power struggle in the 'establishment' and a cock a hoop press nuzzling in the trough.

Intriguing,disgusting but not boring.



It's too repetitive for me Lioned, how long have we been discussing this case? 6 or 7 years and getting nowhere. I don't think anything will come of this expensive investigation...the only way it will become interesting again is if Amaral wins .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 66
Location : Wales
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  Lioned Sat 25 Jan - 16:39

I am quite expecting it to go round in repetitive circles for ever panda, possibly long after we are gone.
Those responsible for Madeleines death may never face legal proceedings but one way or another will have to face the consequences of their actions.
And the likes of Deadwood may one day be found complicit and that may be a blinking shame for him and his family if he continues along that path.

I am expecting no less than an entirely unsatisfactory outcome.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 113
Location : Down South
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  Panda Sat 25 Jan - 16:54

Lioned wrote:I am quite expecting it to go round in repetitive circles for ever panda, possibly long after we are gone.
Those responsible for Madeleines death may never face legal proceedings but one way or another will have to face the consequences of their actions.
And the likes of Deadwood may one day be found complicit and that may be a blinking shame for him and his family if he continues along that path.  

I am expecting no less than an entirely unsatisfactory outcome.

I hope you get it Lioned, right now I think nothing will come of this Investigation , the Police will be called back home and the case will be closed , end of story. There have been many unsolved mysteries, JonBenet is a prime example.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 66
Location : Wales
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  Roasted Arizona Sat 25 Jan - 19:25

Sadly for the McCanns, unless Madeleine is found alive, living happily ever after, no investigation, no amount of arrests, fairy stories, or indeed prosecutions, will make me, or a huge number of other people, believe that the McCanns are innocent of (at the very least), hiding her little body.

I have a 9 year old who spends a fair bit of time looking at YouTube, for things like FIFA, Minecraft etc (with some restrictions I hasten to add!), and I often think that the twins would be likely to do the same and must see masses of Mccann related stuff. They are going to grow up seriously damaged sadly. There have been so many lives ruined by the selfishness of Kate and Gerry.
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  Lioned Sat 25 Jan - 19:52

They bought two tickets on the Disaster Express and now they can't get off.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 113
Location : Down South
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  malena stool Sat 25 Jan - 22:16

Lioned wrote:They bought two tickets on the Disaster Express and now they can't get off.
They never allowed for the instant and open communicative power of the internet. If it was only the media who were keeping us informed they'd be home and dry.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  cass Sun 26 Jan - 14:13

Panda wrote:
Lioned wrote:I am quite expecting it to go round in repetitive circles for ever panda, possibly long after we are gone.
Those responsible for Madeleines death may never face legal proceedings but one way or another will have to face the consequences of their actions.
And the likes of Deadwood may one day be found complicit and that may be a blinking shame for him and his family if he continues along that path.  

I am expecting no less than an entirely unsatisfactory outcome.

I hope you get it Lioned, right now I think nothing will come of this Investigation , the Police will be called back home and the case will be closed , end of story. There have been many unsolved mysteries, JonBenet is a prime example.
panda i think any justice for madeleine is well gone sorry to say ,i think they will close the case and announce that both portugal and the uk cannot do anymore , i think pointing the finger at mr dead pedo wont happen now even ,too much interest from around the world for that to happen too
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  malena stool Sun 26 Jan - 14:42

Panda wrote:
Lioned wrote:I am quite expecting it to go round in repetitive circles for ever panda, possibly long after we are gone.
Those responsible for Madeleines death may never face legal proceedings but one way or another will have to face the consequences of their actions.
And the likes of Deadwood may one day be found complicit and that may be a blinking shame for him and his family if he continues along that path.  

I am expecting no less than an entirely unsatisfactory outcome.

I hope you get it Lioned, right now I think nothing will come of this Investigation , the Police will be called back home and the case will be closed , end of story. There have been many unsolved mysteries, JonBenet is a prime example.

I fully agree Panda, but while there have been many 'unsolved' mysteries, there has never been one where so much evidence has pointed at those responsible for maintaining the safety of their child have, at the very least demonstrated gross negligence to the point where the child has vanished, and have admitted on prime time TV to doing so.


malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  widowan Sun 26 Jan - 16:19

malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:
Lioned wrote:I am quite expecting it to go round in repetitive circles for ever panda, possibly long after we are gone.
Those responsible for Madeleines death may never face legal proceedings but one way or another will have to face the consequences of their actions.
And the likes of Deadwood may one day be found complicit and that may be a blinking shame for him and his family if he continues along that path.  

I am expecting no less than an entirely unsatisfactory outcome.

I hope you get it Lioned, right now I think nothing will come of this Investigation , the Police will be called back home and the case will be closed , end of story. There have been many unsolved mysteries, JonBenet is a prime example.

I fully agree Panda, but while there have been many 'unsolved' mysteries, there has never been one where so much evidence has pointed at those responsible for maintaining the safety of their child have, at the very least demonstrated gross negligence to the point where the child has vanished, and have admitted on prime time TV to doing so.



The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice. MLK jr

I think he's right... things can take a while. Cases with as much or more evidence have taken longer to prosecute. Just found a copy of Fatal Vision about the MacDonald murders at Ft Bragg (it strikes me he too was a doctor - a surgeon as well as a green beret) and it took about 12 years I think, to finally get their man on that one. He invented a home invasion of hippies who battered & slashed his family (pregnant mother, 2 & 5 year old girls) to death (with no motive - we all know how deadly those pot smokers can be) while leaving him with a slight bruise oh his temple and a surgical incision in his upper chest - then free to get famous and wealthy and live the life of Riley off in California after his honorable discharge from the Army.

what is odd, at the beginning when he was "totally exonerated" as he would put it by the ARMY trial, he rain around doing Dick Cavett show and every interview he could do with the press, NOT TO get people looking for the real killers, but to talk about how hard done by he'd been and what idiots the military police were -

his father in law was the one who initially supported him STRONGLY but then came to realize that the murders couldn't have happened like MacDonald said they did and once he knew his former son in law was lying, there was no stopping him. He forced a civilian grand jury - nearly single handedly; he wrote to and visited EVERY Representative in the House of Reps in Washington! demanding justice for his daughter and grand daughters.

it was really he who had the pressure on to open the investigation - MacDonald in the uncomfortable situation of not being able to fight that - as the supposed innocent victim he couldn't really refuse! - eventually it all came out and he is now in a Federal prison in California I believe for three consecutive life terms, based on being convicted in 1979. he still maintains his innocence and is trying to attack the prosecution from jail -

he did much worse than neglect his family, the description of what that family endured is sickening - and he was allowed to go to California and live at the beach and be a big deal surgeon, working his "the Army is so stupid they can't find the real killers so they blamed me" positioning, for ten years enjoying the high life til they finally brought him to justice.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 15 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum