Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

+30
mossman
kitti
dutchclogs
fuzeta
frencheuropean
margaret
Lioned
AnnaEsse
jeanmonroe
Carolina
MaryB
LJC
dazedandconfused
Karen
interested
Claudia79
malena stool
Annabel
marxman
Colonel Fabien
cass
quickfingers
wantthetruth
ann_chovey
chrissie
vikkipollard5
almostgothic
pennylane
keepingmum
Panda
34 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 2 Empty Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  quickfingers Wed 30 Oct - 13:21

This bit jumped out at me

It was written by three journalists, including a senior reporter who recently gave evidence at the ongoing libel trial the McCanns brought against Goncalo Amaral over a controversial July 2008 book he wrote falsely accusing them of faking their daughter's abduction to cover up her death.

quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :
Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 2 Empty Re: Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8

Post  pennylane Wed 30 Oct - 13:22

mossman wrote:I don't believe the Portugese have made any comment.  I believe they will have looked into disgruntled employees of course and perhaps looked more closely at one or two of them.  This Lawyer for the McCanns seems to be a bit of a big mouth, he seems to get a comment in everywhere.

Pennylane - do not roll your eyes at me BUT I think this is strategy......the Tapas lot will not set foot on Portugese soil unless they think it is safe to do so.  Lull them into a false sense of security, if you like.  

Well it's as credible as the poor tractor man story.  
I won't roll my eyes, mossman xx but the investigation is so tacky I can't see anyone buying it, no matter what they're up to.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 30 Oct - 13:24

pennylane wrote:
mossman wrote:I don't believe the Portugese have made any comment.  I believe they will have looked into disgruntled employees of course and perhaps looked more closely at one or two of them.  This Lawyer for the McCanns seems to be a bit of a big mouth, he seems to get a comment in everywhere.

Pennylane - do not roll your eyes at me BUT I think this is strategy......the Tapas lot will not set foot on Portugese soil unless they think it is safe to do so.  Lull them into a false sense of security, if you like.  

Well it's as credible as the poor tractor man story.  
I won't roll my eyes, mossman xx but the investigation is so tacky I can't see anyone buying it, no matter what they're up to.
I know Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 2 Icon_flower 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 30 Oct - 13:28

fuzeta wrote:Have they put up a photo of this man, does he look like the efit?  Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 2 847843 
Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 2 Flatma10

This is him AFTER being squished by the tractor!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 30 Oct - 13:49

The Daily Star has been channeling "Di's Ghost" (according to today's front page). Perhaps the Star can get in touch with this poor man's ghost so that he can rebut the accusation. But then again it would not be "helpful" for the McCanns.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 30 Oct - 13:51

And the fact that it is spreading like the plague should make us even more suspicious.

But who set the hare running?
Was it Missing Mitchell or is Lift Consulting still McCann-active in Portugal?
Or a combination of both (as they are affiliates via B-M).
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  vikkipollard5 Wed 30 Oct - 14:09

Wow. That's unbelievable...

...Literally, unbelievable.

Unfortunately, it looks like Pat Brown was right.

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/
vikkipollard5
vikkipollard5
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 30 Oct - 14:22

Did he look like "Smithman"?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 30 Oct - 14:23

Only if they find her body will I be convinced it was this person. He's either buried or cremated long since, so he can't be questioned.

His wife may have been shielding him, if this is true, or this may turn out to be bogus altogether.

I would find it hard to believe that he slipped through the net the first time around because past employees with a grievance were being sought by the PJ and if he left well and truly under a cloud, making his name mud, then his name would be the first on the list.

It would be interesting to know how long he was employed for, what he was sacked for and whether he had any criminal record.

LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Wed 30 Oct - 14:23

I thought it was a maid who was sacked and claimed she snatched the child in a revenge plot.

www.news.com.au/national/royal-tip-renews-search-for-maddie-mccann/story-e6frfkp9-1111114540441

An anonymous e-mail sent to the prince's official website says the three-year-old Madeleine was kidnapped from the Mark Warner Ocean Club holiday resort in Portugal by a disgruntled ex-employee.

The informant named a maid who was sacked from the apartment complex in Praia da Luz and claimed she snatched the child in a revenge plot.

Last edited by Annabel on Wed 30 Oct - 15:55; edited 2 times in total
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 30 Oct - 14:30

Well according to this there are other sacked employees - which in a place that size would not be unusual anyway, but more needs to be known, especially as to his character and his past.

Most former employees with a grudge, if they are hell bent on revenge, usually commit arson or cause criminal damage, or give the place a bad press.

Okay, if he was a sex offender with a record, then its suspicious, if not it is still not impossible to be accused of committing sex offences on the basis you were too clever to get caught previously.

Also, the tractor accident raises questions for me. Too much of a coincidence that he could have done this and then had a fatal accident 2 years later. Now, if it were suicide, that would raise a red flag or two.

Or is it the tractor part that's suspicious? I mean, if he worked on a farm there is potential to bury a body after all.

Anyway, if and when Madeleine's body is recovered it will solve these issues, but until then...

LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 30 Oct - 14:34

Weren't all the employees sacked after she went missing....including the cleaners..
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 30 Oct - 14:35

kitti wrote:Weren't all the employees sacked after she went missing....including the cleaners..
That's my understanding...
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 30 Oct - 14:36

How does snatching a kid get back at his employer ?

Usually you let the employers tyres Down or spread malicious gossip...but steal a kid.....don't think so.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Wed 30 Oct - 14:46

So does this guy bear a passing resemblance to the efit?

Was he not working in the "pedo ring" they are following up on , the various blond short haired guys seen standing or rather lurking around 5a?

Another person to have his name and family dragged through the mud.

If they really think he was involved then they'll go dig up around his house in Lagos I presume.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Wed 30 Oct - 14:48

Annabel wrote:I thought it was a maid who was sacked!

http://steelmagnolia-mccannarchives.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/prince-charles-website-names-suspect-in.html

An anonymous e-mail sent to the prince's official website says the three-year-old Madeleine was kidnapped from the Mark Warner Ocean Club holiday resort in Portugal by a disgruntled ex-employee.

The informant named a maid who was sacked from the apartment complex in Praia da Luz and claimed she snatched the child in a revenge plot.
According to psychic Carole Everett all those years ago it was a couple 'Carlos' the handyman and 'Juanita' the maid with a big fat German thrown in for good measure!

Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 2 Maddy-man1-sm

Correio da Manha: PJ track suspicious dead employee of Ocean Club UPDATE From Joana Morais on Pg.8  - Page 2 Maddy-woman1-sm

http://www.caroleverett.com/ce-crime/maddy-mccann.htm
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 30 Oct - 14:50

widowan wrote:So does this guy bear a passing resemblance to the efit?

Was he not working in the "pedo ring" they are following up on , the various blond short haired guys seen standing or rather lurking around 5a?

Another person to have his name and family dragged through the mud.

If they really think he was involved then they'll go dig up around his house in Lagos I presume.
Or if he works on a farm they'll dig the land up.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Wed 30 Oct - 14:50

From the Star article:

One of the men blamed gypsies for a string of robberies in the area and told police he had seen travellers stealing firewood from an Ocean Club warehouse around four months before Madeleine disappeared.

If the robbery was 4 months prior then they obviously have very little crime there. Stealing firewood in the winter is hardly the same as stealing a child!

quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Wed 30 Oct - 15:19

I wonder if SY is rethinking their strategy of openly talking about the case. They had to know it'd bring the papers in with all their nonsense.

Dueling investigations and with it dueling tabloid "journalism"
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 30 Oct - 15:54

Did the dead man have a swarthy complexion and was "tractor man" a Gypsy?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Wed 30 Oct - 15:56

Not credible at all. A fight between S.Y and the P.J to be the first to find the ultimate abductor. Too many abductors kill the abductors.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 30 Oct - 16:19

When are they going to resurrect the blonde woman with the wig, the beret and the trench coat?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Wed 30 Oct - 16:31

Well, we knew there would have to be some serious damage limitation this week but seriously, can't they come up with anything more believable?

Sack the spin Dr. His imagination is shot.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next