Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE: Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase"

+14
kathybelle
Wintabells
AnnaEsse
jeanmonroe
jassi
almostgothic
Lioned
T4two
interested
fuzeta
MaryB
wjk
Chris
Karen
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE: Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase"

Post  kitti Thu 22 May - 20:23

They  couldnt  care less about murat.....there only interested in  protecting the saintly pair.

Murat is well passed the sell by date off  being accused.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE: Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase"

Post  LJC Thu 22 May - 20:39

The McCanns and Murat were eliminated by the Portuguese and the case was shelved. That was official that the case was shelved. I have seen nothing official about SY eliminating the McCanns or Murat.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 22 May - 20:45

LJC wrote:
Kathybelle wrote:After reading your posts, LJC in which you make excuses for the McCanns and Operation Grange, I have come to the conclusion that you are a supporter of the McCanns and Operation Grange. I fully understand that you are entitled to support who you like in this case, I just don't understand how you can support these people.

Then you are not reading my posts correctly Kathybelle.  I am not a supporter of the McCanns, far from it.  I don't know what you mean by being a supporter of Operation Grange.  

I am not opposed to Operation Grange if that is what you mean.  I do believe that Madeleine is dead.  I do believe that the parents (or wider tapas group) know more than they are letting on.  I do believe that SY are doing as much as they can, as did Mr Amaral and the PJ.  I would like justice for Madeleine and so have to feel positive that the case is re-opened (as permitted by the Portuguese who only said they would re-open the case if something credible was placed before them) not only in Portugal but Britain too.  

Two countries each doing their own investigation, at times jointly, at times separately, at times in agreement, at times not.  Nevertheless it has to be positive.

I am prepared to wait and see.  We are told the investigation is coming into another phase.  The fact that the judge has permitted this search means I have to feel positive.

But I do get a bit fed up of so many negative posts.  I do agree with Mr Amaral who does admit to mistakes being made in his investigation and I do agree with him that some of those mistakes we are only wise to with hindsight now.

And I do think that SY may have made mistakes which will come to light in the fullness of time, but that does not mean to say that they are incompetent, because if they are then the Portuguese are as well, which I don't believe they are.

There is much mis-information to this case thanks to the press most of the time and much crossing of bridges far too early in a lot of the opinion I  read regarding the SY investigation.

I prefer to wait and see and give SY a chance. I am not a McCann supporter.  I do not see how not being opposed to Operation Grange makes me a McCann supporter either.

I am in general a supporter of law and order though and in general support all of our police forces throughout the UK and would agree that there is good and bad in every organisation whether police or not.

And I do think we on this forum have to be careful about the use of the word corrupt in terms of aiming that word at named police officers.

I am not afraid of stating that Andy Redwood is corrupt. If he isn't corrupt, he would have made the McCanns the two main suspects in his investigation.

However he isn't the first corrupt officer, to be involved with this review/ investigation. His predecessor who was leading the review, Hamish Campbell, was also corrupt.

http://whathappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/a-biography-of-hamish-campbell-man_28.html

I've just been listening to a BBC Radio 4 programme, regarding the unsolved murder of Daniel Morgan and the police corruption that took place during the case.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/exclusive-more-evidence-of-police-corruption-relating-to-britains-most-notorious-unsolved-murder-mysteriously-missing-9239662.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/exclusive-scotland-yards-rotten-core-police-failed-to-address-endemic-corruption-9050224.html

Incidentally you aren't the first McCann supporter, to attempt to put the frighteners on a McCann critic, who has dared speak out against the corruption that has taken place within this case. Along with others, McCann supporters have threatened to report me to the police and have threatened to send my posts to Carter Ruck, if I didn't stop 'slagging off the McCanns'.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 22 May - 21:14

LJC wrote:The McCanns and Murat were eliminated by the Portuguese and the case was shelved.  That was official that the case was shelved.  I have seen nothing official about SY eliminating the McCanns or Murat.

No one was eliminated.The case was shelved through a lack of evidence to prosecute.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Thu 22 May - 21:19

Is it not within the bounds of possibility that if Redwood had 'gone after' the parents and T9 from the outset that he would not have lasted any longer than the unfortunate Prior or Amaral?
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 22 May - 21:29

T4two wrote:Is it not within the bounds of possibility that if Redwood had 'gone after' the parents and T9 from the outset that he would not have lasted any longer than the unfortunate Prior or Amaral?

If you believe that the mccanns are to be protected at all costs then that would certainly be the case.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 22 May - 21:55

Lioned wrote:
T4two wrote:Is it not within the bounds of possibility that if Redwood had 'gone after' the parents and T9 from the outset that he would not have lasted any longer than the unfortunate Prior or Amaral?

If you believe that the mccanns are to be protected at all costs then that would certainly be the case.

It is not an unreasonable point. So far, SY have destroyed Tannerman; introduced Smithman; made a Crimewatch drama with an actor who could be Gerry's doppelganger as the main protagonist; released the Exon E-fits; hired a helicopter to fly over PDL on the pretence of working out "where to dig" and said that the PJ "did a good job". Does that sound like a whitewash to you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Fri 23 May - 23:52

Kathybelle wrote:Incidentally you aren't the first McCann supporter, to attempt to put the frighteners on a McCann critic, who has dared speak out against the corruption that has taken place within this case. Along with others, McCann supporters have threatened to report me to the police and have threatened to send my posts to Carter Ruck, if I didn't stop 'slagging off the McCanns'.

Well if you are trying to group me with the types of others who have threatened to report you to the police etc, you really do have a problem with reading my posts properly. Heavens above, by calling me a McCann supporter just because I happen to believe sincerely that its right for SY/The Portuguese to re-investigate this case is well out of order and, if I wanted to sound as aggressive as you do towards me in your posts, believe me I could but I will not rise to it.

You are forgetting that we are all on the same side in wanting to know what has happened to Madeleine McCann; however some of us think its right for SY to investigate and some of us do not. I fail to see how that makes those of us who do not oppose Operation Grange McCann supporters, or are you just narrowing it down to me?

I have never 'slagged' (in your words), you off or anyone else in all the time I have posted and do not expect to receive such treatment back either. Not everyone is going to agree with you all the time Kathybelle and it would be boring here if we all did. We are all on the same side but opinions differ on certain aspects which means that we debate these points and there is no debate when all posts are agreeing with each other.

If you cannot debate without resorting to calling me a McCann supporter just because I dare to have an opinion also, then I feel sorry for you.

I hope to look forward to debating with everyone here in the future, including you Kathybelle.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 24 May - 3:25

LJC wrote:
Kathybelle wrote:Incidentally you aren't the first McCann supporter, to attempt to put the frighteners on a McCann critic, who has dared speak out against the corruption that has taken place within this case. Along with others, McCann supporters have threatened to report me to the police and have threatened to send my posts to Carter Ruck, if I didn't stop 'slagging off the McCanns'.

Well if you are trying to group me with the types of others who have threatened to report you to the police etc, you really do have a problem with reading my posts properly.  Heavens above, by calling me a McCann supporter just because I happen to believe sincerely that its right for SY/The Portuguese to re-investigate this case is well out of order and, if I wanted to sound as aggressive as you do towards me in your posts, believe me I could but I will not rise to it.  

You are forgetting that we are all on the same side in wanting to know what has happened to Madeleine McCann; however some of us think its right for SY to investigate and some of us do not.  I fail to see how that makes those of us who do not oppose Operation Grange McCann supporters, or are you just narrowing it down to me?

I have never 'slagged' (in your words), you off or anyone else in all the time I have posted and do not expect to receive such treatment back either.  Not everyone is going to agree with you all the time Kathybelle and it would be boring here if we all did.  We are all on the same side but opinions differ on certain aspects which means that we debate these points and there is no debate when all posts are agreeing with each other.

If you cannot debate without resorting to calling me a McCann supporter just because I dare to have an opinion also, then I feel sorry for you.

I hope to look forward to debating with everyone here in the future, including you Kathybelle.

Hello LJC

Thank you for your reply.

I'm sorry you feel the need to call my post aggressive, because I gave my opinion that you were a McCann and Operation Grange supporter. I purposely use the name Operation Grange, instead of Scotland Yard, because Operation Grange, is the name of the once review and now, investigative team of police officers.

I did state that I had no problem with you being a McCann supporter and I probably would never have brought up the subject, if you hadn't for want of a better word, 'admonished' me, for calling this investigation corrupt and naming names.

McCann supporters have always had a huge problem, with anyone who has made critical comments about them and their problem is now extended to those who make critical comments about Operation Grange. In my opinion this is because Operation Grange are on the side of the McCanns. If this wasn't true, Redwood, would not have made more than one public statement, saying the McCanns and their friends, were not persons of interest to he and his team. It stands to reason that the McCanns should be persons of interest to Redwood and his team, because they were the last ones to see Madeleine. None of their mates who supposedly checked the McCanns children, said they saw Madeleine, even though her bed was facing the door. None of them even entered the children's bedroom, yet they saw the twins. This wasn't possible, because the twins cots weren't visible, unless they entered the bedroom. The only child their mates could have seen would have been Madeleine, yet they said they never saw her.

Redwood went against one of his fellow senior officers, when he said that the McCanns weren't persons of interest to him. Back in 2007, the PJ were advised to look closely at the McCanns, by a senior British police officer.

Redwood should never have made public statements about any aspect of this investigation, until such time as the investigation led to either people being arrested and charged with Madeleine's disappearance. Or a conclusion was reached that Madeleine was taken by person/s unknown.

In my opinion, Redwood has done nothing constructive in this investigation. Redwood, made the PJ look incompetent, when he told the media, that he had discovered leads in the PJ files, that the PJ had missed. In all the times Redwood has said the McCanns are not persons of interest to him and he is keeping the McCanns fully informed of any developments, he has never once offered any empathy for Madeleine. He's not on his own though is he, the McCanns have never offered any empathy for Madeleine, maybe that's why Redwood and the McCanns, get on so well.

Finally I don't expect people to agree with me all of the time, or even some of the time, but neither do I expect to be admonished, for stating something that is plainly obvious. I'm not being aggressive, I'm just stating my opinion.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 24 May - 8:35

LJC is a McCann supporter? When did this happen???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 24 May - 11:03

Iris wrote:LJC is a McCann supporter?  When did this happen???

This is puzzling me too ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 24 May - 11:44

I think the way some things are worded makes you wonder if they are pro or anti....

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 24 May - 11:53

What's this Kitti. Really? A live abducted child? Do you seriously think that is possible?

You misread what I was saying....

I was trying to put across that..not Madeleine I'm leaving her out....what if there was a REAL abducted child, SY dont know if that child is dead or alive even though statistics say after not finding a child within 48 hours, an abducted child, it is more than likely that child is dead....not in Madeleines case off course.....SY are saying to the child's parents, we looked and can't find her, sorry.

That's not right BUT in Madeleines case, as we all assume she is dead, the parents know she is dead, they will accept that..they probably will because they know she wasn't abducted...but I certainly wouldn't.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 24 May - 12:01

'Finding' a 'body' of, say, an almost 4 years old child' cannot possibly help the McCanns in any way, shape or form.

The question would then be:

WHO was in PDL at that time, that COULD have 'possibly' buried that child's 'body'?

Rhetorical.
-----------------------------------------------------------

The planned searches will be based on mobile phone data, 'intelligence' and evidence from "witnesses"

They will take place NEAR THE BEACH and around the Ocean Club complex where Madeleine vanished aged three in May 2007.
----------------------------------------------------------------

DP ROG:

"Me and Gerry you know I'm not sure what time it was, it was you know between three and four o' clock (actually 4:00AM, 4th May 2007, which DP 'retracts' at interview, saying he did NOT 'partake' of ANY 'searches' on the 4th May 2007, after stating that he DID originally, and after KM tells us 'everyone had gone home, leaving us all alone') when, again looking for her. We went down err through past the Ocean Club reception, WE WENT DOWN TO ERR, TO THE BEACH....."

DP = "intelligence"-"witness"?

(i don't know about the 'EVIDENCE' bit though)

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Sat 24 May - 12:10; edited 3 times in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sat 24 May - 12:01

kitti wrote:I think the way some things are worded makes you wonder if they are pro or anti....

Why worry?
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 24 May - 12:13

Aren't we all Madeleine McCann 'supporters'?

In the sense that we, ourselves AND the McCanns, would dearly want to 'discover' what 'happened' to an almost 4 years old 'missing' child?
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 24 May - 12:31

BOT.

These 'digs'?

A complete 'body' if that is what is being 'pursued' can, by definition, ONLY be 'buried' in ONE place.

So why 'multiple' digs?'

IF one of the T7 have 'cooperated' with the MET, then maybe 'others' (of the T7) have realised the 'implications' of that and have also been 'involved' in helping the Met 'pinpoint' locations.

(better to be inside the tent, peeing out, than outside the tent, peeing in)

If 'something' is 'found' then the members of the T7 that did NOT 'help', will, by implication, be held to have been 'complicit' to a larger or smaller degree.

If you were, say, R O'B or MO, and you just THOUGHT that one of your T7 'mates' HAD 'broken the pact' wouldn't YOU be on the phone, PDQ, to Operation Grange?
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Sat 24 May - 13:53

almostgothic wrote:

The fact that is seems to have 'happened' is puzzling me too  UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 2 389741 
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Sat 24 May - 14:49

We are all on the same side! We want to know what happened to Madeleine. We don't want a whitewash by the Yard and most of us have some degree of hope, because we cannot know for sure much of what SY is doing or thinking, we only suspect things from what we can see them doing, and what they say, which in most other cases would be to make reasonable assumptions. The whole shebang has gone on for seven years. If Madeleine were alive she would be soon to start secondary school. I for one find it very edgy-making that it has all gone VERY quiet. No news either about the libel trial. Of course this could be positive. We don't want any possible case against anyone to be scuppered by the cry of 'prejudice by comments in the mainstream media'. Nothing would give the shills and the rest of them more pleasure than to 'divide and rule' and to see anyone on a site like this seem to be misunderstanding another to the point of that person's feeling they are being attacked.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 24 May - 15:04

Mr  Amaral has said they all lied so they are all involved in one way or another.

For some reason SY have exonerated tanner.

If anyone were going to spill then it would be her.

She dont like Mr Gerry.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 24 May - 15:27

LJC wrote:

almostgothic wrote:

The fact that is seems to have 'happened' is puzzling me too  UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 2 389741 

And me. So, no worries here!  UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 2 Icon_flower 
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Sat 24 May - 15:37

AnnaEsse wrote:
LJC wrote:

almostgothic wrote:

And me. So, no worries here!  UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 2 Icon_flower 

Thank you all so much. I was starting to feel homeless in forumland. I tried to put my views to my 'new mates' Kate and Gerry but they have put them in the box marked Nutters, so I'm not welcome on the pro side either.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 24 May - 15:46

LJC wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
LJC wrote:

almostgothic wrote:

Thank you all so much.  I was starting to feel homeless in forumland.  I tried to put my views to my 'new mates' Kate and Gerry but they have put them in the box marked Nutters, so I'm not welcome on the pro side either.

Well, you've been here with us for rather a long time and if you're an undercover pro, it's a very good disguise!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 24 May - 16:12

Actually McCann supporters wouldn't bother me, provided they debate politely and don't resort to the usual type. Trouble is, none of them ever do. They always revert to their default mode of ad-hominem attacks, namecalling and abuse, and then quickly descend into stalking, threatening and outing. It's only ever a matter of time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 24 May - 17:03

LJC wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
LJC wrote:

almostgothic wrote:

Thank you all so much.  I was starting to feel homeless in forumland.  I tried to put my views to my 'new mates' Kate and Gerry but they have put them in the box marked Nutters, so I'm not welcome on the pro side either.

Hello LJC

UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 2 284844  my post has upset you so much, that you feel homeless. However I'd like to offer you a bit of advice, if you don't want to be compared with a McCann supporter, don't behave like a McCann supporter, which is what you did, when you 'admonished' me for my remarks about the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance, being corrupt  UPDATE:  Madeleine Investigation "enters major phase" - Page 2 36898 .

Others on here have stated that the investigation is corrupt, but I haven't seen one criticism from you to them. In fact, if you take a look at the tweet thread, you will see that people have actually stated on Scotland Yard's website, that the investigation is corrupt.

By the way I don't feel homeless, because others have rallied round, to offer you their support, but then why would I, when the forum isn't my home.

Have a lovely weekend LJC, I intend to. In fact I intend to enjoy the coming week. Why? I'm off to 'Bonnie Scotland' on Monday, for 5 days.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next