Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digging to start NEXT WEEK!

+40
fred
DavidA
jassi
Wintabells
LJC
cass
almostgothic
Karen
frencheuropean
jeanmonroe
fuzeta
Roasted Arizona
kathybelle
mossman
quickfingers
Panda
wjk
chrissie
Angelina
Chris
MaryB
Keela
duncanmac
tanszi
weissnicht
mara thon
wantthetruth
princess_leia
Ireland
pennylane
AnnaEsse
Claudia79
chrissie1
dazedandconfused
Freja53
dutchclogs
Christine
Lioned
T4two
Carolina
44 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 13 Empty Re: Digging to start NEXT WEEK!

Post  interested Wed 4 Jun - 14:30

Could it be that someone has breeched the "pact" the Tapas bunch entered seven years ago?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 4 Jun - 14:33

OLdfield or O'Brien......which one...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Wed 4 Jun - 14:38

Don't think this could be called a whitewash.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Wed 4 Jun - 14:42

That comes later when they try to put an explanation together.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 4 Jun - 14:47

@itvnews Madeleine police 'taken by surprise' by discovery

https://twitter.com/itvnews/status/474173139635953664/photo/1
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 4 Jun - 14:57

kitti wrote:OLdfield or O'Brien......which one...

I would have said O'Brien, until the Payne family were ignored on Crimewatch, Kitti.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Wed 4 Jun - 15:04

jassi wrote:That comes later when they try to put an explanation together.

That is what I think Jassi. There is no way that the McCann's are going to be accused of anything at all. Too many big names and public figures have been involved. Too much obvious covering up.

They do not want a very big can of worms opened by accusing the McCann's. The lid has to be kept firmly on
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 4 Jun - 15:22

jassi wrote:That comes later when they try to put an explanation together.

And what if they can't explain anything at all? What if they go back to the McCanns and they can't find her despite their best efforts and they can't explain what has happened to her?

That is how I think it may well end up if nothing is found with these current searches.

And the McCanns will not want that.

If they wanted a patsy they've had their chances in the past. I'm with Mary B. This is not a whitewash, its a big effort to find her or find out something at least about her hopefully.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Wed 4 Jun - 15:30

Agreed, but finding her, or traces of her won't necessarily implicate anyone, so it may end up being wound down without a perpetrator being identified.
Not good news for the McCanns, for without a convincing conviction of someone else, they can never be free of suspicion.
Might be the best that can be achieved, however.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 4 Jun - 15:34

jassi wrote:Agreed, but finding her, or traces of her won't necessarily implicate anyone, so it may end up being wound down without a perpetrator being identified.
Not good news for the McCanns, for without a convincing conviction of someone else, they can never be free of suspicion.

Well I think finding her would give out more clues and forensics obviously but if no forensics found you may be right and something inconclusive may be the best outcome.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 4 Jun - 15:35

Michelle Clifford ‏@skynewsmichelle 4m

Police probing earth on the mound in Praia Da Luz #mccann pic.twitter.com/SrrF2q41Mf
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Wed 4 Jun - 15:37

I can't believe any abductor would risk hiding the body so close to the 'abduction site'. If poor little Madeleine is, or has been, on this site, then I think the finger of suspicion can only really point one way....
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Wed 4 Jun - 15:42

Roasted Arizona wrote:I can't believe any abductor would risk hiding the body so close to the 'abduction site'.  If poor little Madeleine is, or has been,  on this site, then I think the finger of suspicion can only really point one way....

Only suspicion, though, unless they can find hard evidence to support that view.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Wed 4 Jun - 15:47

Roasted Arizona wrote:I can't believe any abductor would risk hiding the body so close to the 'abduction site'.  If poor little Madeleine is, or has been,  on this site, then I think the finger of suspicion can only really point one way....

This I  agree with  RA.      I would not have thought they will find anything at all. Especially in what looks like a perfectly cut out square hole covered with a couple of pieces of corrugated and a bit of soil  on top.   To be honest if they do find anything I might find myself being a bit suspicious about it, depending on what it is. Something that puts them in the clear maybe?
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 4 Jun - 15:49

Where IS Brunty??? In Rothley maybe???
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 4 Jun - 15:50

jassi wrote:Agreed, but finding her, or traces of her won't necessarily implicate anyone, so it may end up being wound down without a perpetrator being identified.

For arguments sake, lets say they find her. Then Redwood has a lot of explaining to do. The original dogs alerts now have the corroborating evidence needed to uphold their findings.

How then does Redwood explain that an abductor broke in, killed her, put her in the wardrobe for a sufficient amount of time for cadaverine to develop, then go and bury her right in the area where everybody was looking that night. The timeframe between checks etc is at about 45 mins since the last Crimewatch programme isn't it ? Not enough time for cadaverine from any report I have read about its development.

Also a great deal would depend on what they find with her, if they do find her. They reported nothing else missing. Just little Madeleine and her pyjamas. If anything else were found, that might not be good.

I'm inclined to see what they say they have found before completely writing off the possibility they might do the right thing.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 4 Jun - 15:53

interested wrote:Where IS Brunty???   In Rothley maybe???

He is not covering this Interested they have another sky Reporter on the case. Maybe Brunty suspects he would be wasting his time in Portugal  Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 13 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 4 Jun - 15:55

AnnaEsse wrote:@itvnews Madeleine police 'taken by surprise' by discovery

thanks Anna, wow again!
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Wed 4 Jun - 15:59

mossman wrote:

For arguments sake, lets say they find her.  Then Redwood has a lot of explaining to do.  The original dogs alerts now have the corroborating evidence needed to uphold their findings.

How then does Redwood explain that an abductor broke in, killed her, put her in the wardrobe for a sufficient amount of time for cadaverine to develop, then go and bury her right in the area where everybody was looking that night.  The timeframe between checks etc is at about 45 mins since the last Crimewatch programme isn't it ?  Not enough time for cadaverine from any report I have read about its development.

Also a great deal would depend on what they find with her, if they do find her.  They reported nothing else missing.  Just little Madeleine and her pyjamas.  If anything else were found, that might not be good.

I'm inclined to see what they say they have found before completely writing off the possibility they might do the right thing.

As I've mentioned a few times previously - I think there's a good chance she was disposed of wearing different clothes to Pj's....if there are any fragments of clothes left, that come from day clothes, then they will have a lot to explain!
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 4 Jun - 16:00

chrissie wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:@itvnews Madeleine police 'taken by surprise' by discovery

thanks Anna, wow again!

couldn't help but think "coldwater" when i reading the text of that story.  Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 13 294124 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 4 Jun - 16:06

god today ive had a horrible feeling , i hope im wrong , one dead pedo ,something belonging to him found , one rich relative jobs a good one
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Wed 4 Jun - 16:11

cass wrote:god today ive had a horrible feeling , i hope im wrong , one dead pedo ,something belonging to him found , one rich relative jobs a good one

Cass that is more or less what I said earlier. This perfectly shaped hole with a bit of corrugated on top does not sound right to me. If anything is found that points to any other than the twosome I am going to be very suspicious
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 4 Jun - 16:23

BOUT 2 HOURS AGO
Madeleine police 'taken by surprise' by discovery
by Martin Geissler - ITV News Correspondent
By Martin Geissler, ITV News Correspondent

There have been a couple of developments here that have taken us and have perhaps taken the police teams by surprise.

At the very edge of the wasteland where officers are searching are a couple of white tents.

Under them is a hole. They found it yesterday, it was covered by a couple of sheets of corrugated iron and then that was covered by some soil.

Police erect white tents over a hole they found during the search for Madeleine McCann. Credit: ITV News/Gareth Owen
They dug away and they pulled these sheets apart yesterday and they found this very precise hole in the shape of a square - now, that's of interest to them, they didn't know it was there.

We've seen a couple of police officers in forensic suits inside those tents, we don't know what they've found, we don't know if it is of specific interest but we do know it's something they didn't anticipate when they got here

Read: Radar equipment used in search for Madeleine McCann

======================================

I just copied this part from the twitter comments, it looks as though this search just might prove successful. It then has to be determined who put the body there??
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 4 Jun - 16:28

panda who has said they found a body?
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Wed 4 Jun - 16:28

fuzeta wrote:
cass wrote:god today ive had a horrible feeling , i hope im wrong , one dead pedo ,something belonging to him found , one rich relative jobs a good one

Cass that is more or less what I said earlier.  This perfectly shaped hole with a bit of corrugated on top does not sound right to me.  If anything is found that points to any other than the twosome  I am going to be very suspicious

I really can't see it being a cover up now - there are loads of our coppers out there, the Pj, to have a cover up that big would take some doing....if it were only our guys out there then maybe (thinking Hillsborough), but I'm not convinced any more.
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next