Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digging to start NEXT WEEK!

+40
fred
DavidA
jassi
Wintabells
LJC
cass
almostgothic
Karen
frencheuropean
jeanmonroe
fuzeta
Roasted Arizona
kathybelle
mossman
quickfingers
Panda
wjk
chrissie
Angelina
Chris
MaryB
Keela
duncanmac
tanszi
weissnicht
mara thon
wantthetruth
princess_leia
Ireland
pennylane
AnnaEsse
Claudia79
chrissie1
dazedandconfused
Freja53
dutchclogs
Christine
Lioned
T4two
Carolina
44 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 14 Empty Re: Digging to start NEXT WEEK!

Post  duncanmac Wed 4 Jun - 16:31

Reading the on line comments of the national newpapers it is quite obvious that a very high percentage of the UK public still have no idea of the true facts
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :
Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Wed 4 Jun - 16:34

If it was a hole covered with a couple of corrugated sheets and a bit of soil, surely a body would have been smelt and dug up by predators long ago, can't see there being a body there or ever having been one. Surely people walking across there would have smelt it.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Wed 4 Jun - 16:43

duncanmac wrote:Reading the on line comments of the national newpapers it is quite obvious that a very high percentage of the UK public still have no idea of the true facts

I watched This Morning today and it was the first thing they talked about. I was furious at the ignorant old guffer and the blond woman on the sofa slagging off the PJ as usual. No mention of the dogs being there already in 2007. Truly ignorant and devoid of any knowledge about the background of the case.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Wed 4 Jun - 16:46

You must remember, that by definition, half the population is below average intelligence.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 4 Jun - 16:52

fuzeta wrote:If it was a hole covered with a couple of corrugated sheets and a bit of soil, surely a body would have been smelt and dug up by predators long ago, can't see there being a body there or ever having been one.  Surely people walking across there would have smelt it.

It wouldn't have to be a body to be something of interest. It might not even be connected with this case at all. All it seems to be reporting is that the Police, PJ and SY, have found something that has surprised them in an existing square shaped hole that they have discovered.

Maybe its an illegal immigrant secreting away in there, lol.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 4 Jun - 16:54

tanszi wrote:panda who has said they found a body?

I never said that tanzi, , unless you are getting muddled up with the post I read ages ago on 3a's which said Madeleine was buried in pipes underground. and posted here? It was whoosh clunked in minutes. Maybe if the Daily Mirror had checked it out all those years ago the case could have been solved.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 4 Jun - 16:59

Ahem. No-one here has mentioned "a body" but YOU, Panda.
Panda wrote:BOUT 2 HOURS AGO
Madeleine police 'taken by surprise' by discovery
by Martin Geissler - ITV News Correspondent
By Martin Geissler, ITV News Correspondent

There have been a couple of developments here that have taken us and have perhaps taken the police teams by surprise.

At the very edge of the wasteland where officers are searching are a couple of white tents.

Under them is a hole. They found it yesterday, it was covered by a couple of sheets of corrugated iron and then that was covered by some soil.

Police erect white tents over a hole they found during the search for Madeleine McCann. Credit: ITV News/Gareth Owen
They dug away and they pulled these sheets apart yesterday and they found this very precise hole in the shape of a square - now, that's of interest to them, they didn't know it was there.

We've seen a couple of police officers in forensic suits inside those tents, we don't know what they've found, we don't know if it is of specific interest but we do know it's something they didn't anticipate when they got here

Read: Radar equipment used in search for Madeleine McCann

======================================

I just copied this part from the twitter comments, it looks as though this search just might prove successful. It then has to be determined who put the body there??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 4 Jun - 17:07

Iris wrote:Ahem.  No-one here has mentioned "a body" but YOU, Panda.
Panda wrote:BOUT 2 HOURS AGO
Madeleine police 'taken by surprise' by discovery
by Martin Geissler - ITV News Correspondent
By Martin Geissler, ITV News Correspondent

There have been a couple of developments here that have taken us and have perhaps taken the police teams by surprise.

At the very edge of the wasteland where officers are searching are a couple of white tents.

Under them is a hole. They found it yesterday, it was covered by a couple of sheets of corrugated iron and then that was covered by some soil.

Police erect white tents over a hole they found during the search for Madeleine McCann. Credit: ITV News/Gareth Owen
They dug away and they pulled these sheets apart yesterday and they found this very precise hole in the shape of a square - now, that's of interest to them, they didn't know it was there.

We've seen a couple of police officers in forensic suits inside those tents, we don't know what they've found, we don't know if it is of specific interest but we do know it's something they didn't anticipate when they got here

Read: Radar equipment used in search for Madeleine McCann

======================================

I just copied this part from the twitter comments, it looks as though this search just might prove successful. It then has to be determined who put the body there??

I really thought a body had been found when I read that so went to twitter to find out more info. Obviously we must have misinterpreted Panda's post.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie1 Wed 4 Jun - 17:10

Marky wrote:
chrissie wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:@itvnews Madeleine police 'taken by surprise' by discovery

https://twitter.com/itvnews/status/474173139635953664/photo/1

thanks Anna, wow again!

couldn't help but think "coldwater" when i reading the text of that story.  Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 14 294124 

Didnt coldwater mention metal sheets on the 3a's
chrissie1
chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 4 Jun - 17:18

Many times, Chrissie. However I am not sure that it was all Coldwater's own work. Dr Amaral has stated that the body fluids found indicated that the body had been frozen and thawed, and in contact with metal. I'm almost certain it's in his book too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 4 Jun - 17:26

hiya Iris and Chrissie, yes Coldwater was quite adamant wasn't he. and yes I recall that Dr. Amaral also mentioned contact with metal. coincidental, could be lets wait and see if this leads anywhere, and if were allowed to know.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed 4 Jun - 17:28

Iris wrote:Many times, Chrissie.  However I am not sure that it was all Coldwater's own work.  Dr Amaral has stated that the body fluids found indicated that the body had been frozen and thawed, and in contact with metal.  I'm almost certain it's in his book too.

Maybe the hole is fridge sized with a "Hotpoint" impression at the bottom.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 4 Jun - 17:30

Chris wrote:
Iris wrote:Many times, Chrissie.  However I am not sure that it was all Coldwater's own work.  Dr Amaral has stated that the body fluids found indicated that the body had been frozen and thawed, and in contact with metal.  I'm almost certain it's in his book too.

Haha I wondered about that one as well.  Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 14 23324

ETA It was in the Scum so it must be true.

Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 14 29-09-07-Sun1-MaddiesBodyWasKeptInFridge
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Wed 4 Jun - 17:40

[quote="Iris"]
Chris wrote:

Maybe the hole is fridge sized with a "Hotpoint" impression at the bottom"

For you, from the past:

"Quote:
It wasn't a blanket. I understand it was on a large sheet of cold metal - forensic evidence was left behind".

http://msngroup.aimoo.com/madeleinemccann/coldwater.msnw-action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=850&LastModified=4675673657248108147.htm

Last edited by frencheuropean on Wed 4 Jun - 17:45; edited 2 times in total
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 4 Jun - 17:43

Chris wrote:

Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 14 613255 Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 14 613255 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 4 Jun - 18:37

Duncan Crawford ‏@_DuncanC

Police marking out another area inside scrubland as they search for Madeleine #McCann.

BBC News (UK) @BBCNews  ·  1h

Police in Portugal confirm two more sites in Praia da Luz to be searched as part of Madeleine McCann investigation
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 4 Jun - 18:53

fuzeta wrote:
jassi wrote:That comes later when they try to put an explanation together.

That is what I think Jassi.  There is no way that the McCann's   are going to be accused of anything at all. Too many big names and public figures have been involved.   Too much obvious covering up.

They do not want a very big  can of worms opened by accusing the McCann's. The lid has to be kept firmly on

Let's face it, if the McCanns were in a extraordinary twist now turned into suspects all of the UK authorities would have eggs on their faces. Although I would love it to be true, I think there's about zero chance of that happening.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 4 Jun - 18:57

LJC wrote:
fuzeta wrote:If it was a hole covered with a couple of corrugated sheets and a bit of soil, surely a body would have been smelt and dug up by predators long ago, can't see there being a body there or ever having been one.  Surely people walking across there would have smelt it.

It wouldn't have to be a body to be something of interest.  It might not even be connected with this case at all.  All it seems to be reporting is that the Police, PJ and SY, have found something that has surprised them in an existing square shaped hole that they have discovered.

Maybe its an illegal immigrant secreting away in there, lol.
I took it as the 'surprise' being the actual hole, not anything in it?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 4 Jun - 19:02

The police have found a hole. They are looking into it.

I'll get my coat.  Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 14 49091 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 4 Jun - 19:10

Iris wrote:The police have found a hole.  They are looking into it.

I'll get my coat.  Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 14 49091 

Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 14 23324 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 4 Jun - 19:10

that is so naughtily funny Iris.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 4 Jun - 19:42

Tweets from Josh Halliday (Guardian) covering approx last hour of activity:

The Faro regional police director is here talking to detectives while digging work goes on inside tent.

Madeleine Mccann search: DCI Andy Redwood, the officer leading the investigation, now at digging site with local police chief

Madeleine McCann search: 3 TV cameras now pointing at DCI Redwood, stood looking into tent where digging is taking place

There's now about a dozen officers that we can see standing outside this tent. DCI Redwood now inside tent.

Madeleine McCann search: Unclear how significant this activity is, but this longest I've seen DCI Redwood and other senior officer at same site

DCI Andy Redwood and team of Scotland Yard officers have now left Praia da Luz scrubland after third day of searches
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 4 Jun - 19:43

Iris, just brilliant.   Digging to start NEXT WEEK! - Page 14 23324
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 4 Jun - 19:45

there they were digging this hole
hole in the ground
I wonder what they've found and what theyre thinking about it.

cant be too much important if theyre moving to other locations soon, or may be it is!
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Wed 4 Jun - 19:50

tanszi wrote:there they were digging this hole
hole in the ground
I wonder what they've found and what theyre thinking about it.

cant be too much important if theyre moving to other locations soon,  or may be it is!

I wonder what reaction (if any) they got from the dogs ?
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next