Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Libel Trial!!!!!

+25
jinvta
tanszi
fred
wjk
chrissie
kitti
winjoy
weissnicht
duncanmac
dazedandconfused
AnnaEsse
almostgothic
SteveT
joyce1938
whatsupdoc
Badboy
Claudia79
fuzeta
mara thon
comperedna
Angelina
princess_leia
keepingmum
Keela
Palmeras16
29 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Libel Trial!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Libel Trial!!!!!

Post  frencheuropean Thu 30 Apr - 16:01

frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :
Libel Trial!!!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Libel Trial!!!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 30 Apr - 16:24

"Merci" to "frencheuropean" for the up-date from Mr. Amaral.

About an hour ago I checked the current status of the Go Fund Me account. I noticed a recent donation of five pound from "Kate McCann" with an accompanying comment along the lines of 'Sorry, I'm a little short at the moment'. When I checked back a few minutes later, the donation and comment from "Kate McCann" had been whooshed. It would appear that the pros are keeping a sharp eye on the Fund and also the names of the contributors.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Libel Trial!!!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Libel Trial!!!!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Thu 30 Apr - 16:54

Or the people in charge of the Fund want to keep it serious and dignified and suppressed such comments that could give a bad image of the Fund. On a forum or a blog ok but not here IMO.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 30 Apr - 17:04

frencheuropean wrote:Or the people in charge of the Fund want to keep it serious and dignified and suppressed such comments that could give a bad image of the Fund. On a forum or a blog ok but not here IMO.

You're right, that could be the case.

Another recent donation is from "Isabel Duarte" in the amount of five pound with the comment "Thank you Dr. Amaral".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 30 Apr - 18:53

Presumably the donation can't be retracted even if the signature is spurious.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 1 May - 2:06

According to the Irish Mirror (www.irishmirror.ie) "Madeleine McCann: Mum Kate says she's 'more driven than ever' on eighth anniversary of daughter's disappearance" She announced she will be leading a 500 mile bike ride, from Edinburgh to London, in June for a Missing Persons charity.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 1 May - 20:04

They're getting their eighth anniversary story out early so that it doesn't overlap the anticipated royal birth.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Fri 1 May - 21:43

How dare the royal family!
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 1 May - 21:45

Yes indeed - didn't Kate have to put back the publication of her book because it coincided with William's wedding? - you'd think they'd have more respect!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 2 May - 0:51

Kate says she's "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine. Too bad she wasn't "driven" enough to answer the 48 questions asked of her eight years ago just after she discovered Madeleine "missing". She knew then she was hindering the investigation by not being forthcoming. Yet she holds Mr. Amaral responsible for the same thing because he wrote about his investigation.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 2 May - 12:21

When I first read that bit:

More driven than ever ...

... I thouhjt it meant that she'd cut down on the jogging and hired a full-time chauffeur ...   Libel Trial!!!!! - Page 4 Doh1
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 2 May - 20:13

Dr. Martin Roberts' comments on the damages trial verdict dated May lst, 2015 now available at www.mccannfiles.com (under latest news, scroll down).

"What will not have been fully explained to the media of course is that the judge in this instance had virtually to invent a reason for awarding them anything at all, much less the astronomical sum announced."

In my opinion, Dr. Roberts' comment is well worth a read.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Sun 3 May - 12:31

Merci interested, I will copy it later.

Have you seen the title of the Sun? : http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6439054/Trolls-pay-Maddie-lie-cops-court-bill.html

Very clever, now more people donate .   http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA ( and also with Paypal or cheque http://pjga.blogspot.nl/

http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA

Now £5,120

Raised by 314 people in 4 days

And some interesting comments:

1 hour ago
Many thanks to the editors of the Sun for making me and 1000's aware of this fund for a man doing his utmost to bring the McCanns to justice. A spectacular own goal."

"From yet another "nasty Internet troll" keep on fighting GA we're behind u all the way "

"Retired police officer like others I can't believe the McCanns haven't been prosecuted by UK police for neglect. Good luck mate hope it goes better next time"

Last edited by frencheuropean on Sun 3 May - 12:46; edited 1 time in total
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 3 May - 12:33

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Sun 3 May - 20:04

And now a screen shot of the Amaral's Fund page ( now 5330 Pounds ) thanks to the Sunday Express!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/574685/Online-trolls-pay-Madeleine-McCann-libel-detective-s-legal-bills-on-eight-year-anniversary
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 3 May - 20:25

Posted by portugalpress on May 03, 2015
Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal

http://portugalresident.com/brits-already-forking-out-en-masse-for-maddie-cop-libel-appeal

A great piece by Natasha Donn.
Spread it far and wide, folks!   Libel Trial!!!!! - Page 4 944533
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Libel Trial!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Libel Trial!!!!

Post  winjoy Sun 3 May - 23:48

My daughter just suggested I contribute to a very heated discussion on one of her FB pages - Spotted Westbury - (she knows how I feel about this case and thought I might like to let off a bit of steam). Here is my steam release!
.....................................................................................................
I'm not going to wade in further, after my comment now, but Spotted Westbury, thank you for your excellent contribution and for so accurately saying it as it is. What few people understand is that the McCanns never searched for their daughter - not even on the night she went missing - they were far too busy deleting their mobile phone records. They slipped up though! One of them failed to delete a message which remained on the other's phone, thus alerting the police to the anomaly! They were also too busy contacting the media - even before they contacted the police. The 'crime scene' was already contaminated before the police arrived by having been trampled over, high and low, by their holiday friends. As for Martin Grime and his amazing dogs, Eddie and Keela, they were highly sought after, world wide, and solved many crime cases in the USA where they did most of their work. Dogs don't lie - they don't know how to! Eddie and Keela were an amazing pair, trained to perfection, to do what they did in Praia da Luz - detect cadaver odour (only on the McCann's personal possessions in the apartment and only in their hire car - nowhere else and nobody else's possessions) and to detect blood - again, only in the McCann's apartment, their possessions and in their hire car. I have followed this case from the first day - when I saw the shifty pair on television - him having to READ a statement! - and her looking as guilty as sin - I was hooked and have followed the case ever since. While Dr. Amaral has indeed had another set back, it is only that - it is a battle lost - but the war is far from over and certainly not yet won by the McCanns. Justice for him, for Madeleine and, of course, justice for Brenda Leyland too (does anybody know that she never authored a 'vile tweet' but the MSM attributed words to her spouted by others - it suited their story) - anyway, justice will have to come one day - for all those damaged by the vile couple. I do hope I will be around to witness it - the MSM will turn on the scurrilous pair like a pack of wolves. I only wish it had happened already and that they had not been given 8 years of freedom they did not deserve and been able to amass a fortune in that time - well, at least it helped them pay off their mortgage in the early days! Phew, that must have been a relief to them, but did the little old ladies, and school children, raise money for that? I don't think so. I despise the McCanns and I utterly despise them for ruining a policeman who was only doing his job - and whose book was based ENTIRELY on the police files which are freely available for all to read. For so many years now he has lived in abject poverty (his assets were 'frozen' years ago by the Portuguese courts so that they would be available to pay out to the McCanns (actually, they wont get a singe penny of that 'award' until the final appeal has been appealed - and the final appeal will go to Strasbourg if necessary). Dr Amaral has lost his home - his wife - his children - his living - and to cap it all his dog was killed in suspicious circumstances. That poor man has suffered so much at the hands of these people. I am so glad that the British public are talking with their wallets now. Good on them. As I said at the start - I have no intention of commenting here further as I am a member of several websites where I can do so. But this thread was too tempting to ignore, but I've said all I intend to say here. Thank you for reading.
winjoy
winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 130
Warning :

Registration date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Mon 4 May - 9:36

6275 Pounds so far: http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA (also to pay with Paypal or cheque : http://pjga.blogspot.nl/ )

Best rated comments:

"£100
Angela H
13 hours ago
The Sun sent me here to pay my "troll fine". Dr. Amaral your courage is an inspiration. Justice for Madeleine.

£5
Rosalind S
12 hours ago
My uncle died at Passchendaele aged seventeen. He did not die for the likes of the McCanns to come along a hundred years later and threaten our freedom of speech from within. I will not tolerate it on his behalf. I will not stand by silently and witness obscene injustice. And injustice has been grievously inflicted on Dr Amaral. That gutter rag The Sun is a disgrace to the nation and I hope Dr Amaral sues Lazzeri and all who have defamed him in such a cowardly fashion, all hiding behind each other and behaving like the worst of the British Colonial mindset."
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 4 May - 12:52

How low can the McCann supporters go.

Someone contacted the website of the fund and it was frozen for a few hours until it was investigated..

The sub human insinuated that the fund was fraudulent and the person running it was going to 'pocket' the money......it's running ok now and has been proved to be a lie..also...

People claiming to be truth seekers are leaving very negative and vile threats off death on a website towards the mccanns....pro McCann pretending to be anti ......

They must be very worried.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 4 May - 14:48

winjoy wrote:My daughter just suggested I contribute to a very heated discussion on one of her FB pages - Spotted Westbury - (she knows how I feel about this case and thought I might like to let off a bit of steam).  Here is my steam release!
.....................................................................................................
I'm not going to wade in further, after my comment now, but Spotted Westbury, thank you for your excellent contribution and for so accurately saying it as it is.  What few people understand is that the McCanns never searched for their daughter - not even on the night she went missing - they were far too busy deleting their mobile phone records. They slipped up though!  One of them failed to delete a message which remained on the other's phone, thus alerting the police to the anomaly!  They were also too busy contacting the media - even before they contacted the police.  The 'crime scene' was already contaminated before the police arrived by having been trampled over, high and low, by their holiday friends. As for Martin Grime and his amazing dogs, Eddie and Keela, they were highly sought after, world wide, and solved many crime cases in the USA where they did most of their work. Dogs don't lie - they don't know how to!  Eddie and Keela were an amazing pair, trained to perfection, to do what they did in Praia da Luz - detect cadaver odour (only on the McCann's personal possessions in the apartment and only in their hire car - nowhere else and nobody else's possessions) and to detect blood - again, only in the McCann's apartment, their possessions and in their hire car.  I have followed this case from the first day - when I saw the shifty pair on television - him having to READ a statement! - and her looking as guilty as sin - I was hooked and have followed the case ever since.  While Dr. Amaral has indeed had another set back, it is only that - it is a battle lost - but the war is far from over and certainly not yet won by the McCanns. Justice for him, for Madeleine and, of course, justice for Brenda Leyland too (does anybody know that she never authored a 'vile tweet' but the MSM attributed words to her spouted by others - it suited their story) - anyway, justice will have to come one day - for all those damaged by the vile couple.  I do hope I will be around to witness it - the MSM will turn on the scurrilous pair like a pack of wolves.  I only wish it had happened already and that they had not been given 8 years of freedom they did not deserve and been able to amass a fortune in that time - well, at least it helped them pay off their mortgage in the early days!  Phew, that must have been a relief to them, but did the little old ladies, and school children, raise money for that?  I don't think so.  I despise the McCanns and I utterly despise them for ruining a policeman who was only doing his job - and whose book was based ENTIRELY on the police files which are freely available for all to read.  For so many years now he has lived in abject poverty (his assets were 'frozen' years ago by the Portuguese courts so that they would be available to pay out to the McCanns (actually, they wont get a singe penny of that 'award' until the final appeal has been appealed - and the final appeal will go to Strasbourg if necessary).  Dr Amaral has lost his home - his wife - his children - his living - and to cap it all his dog was killed in suspicious circumstances.  That poor man has suffered so much at the hands of these people.  I am so glad that the British public are talking with their wallets now.  Good on them. As I said at the start - I have no intention of commenting here further as I am a member of several websites where I can do so.  But this thread was too tempting to ignore, but I've said all I intend to say here.  Thank you for reading.

Brilliant winjoy
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Libel Trial!!!!! - Page 4 Empty Libel Trial!!!!

Post  winjoy Mon 4 May - 15:15

dazedandconfused wrote:

Brilliant winjoy

Awww, thank you dazedandconfused!  It felt good to vent my spleen down in Wiltshire!  I wish I knew who "Spotted Westbury" is because they are very well versed in this case indeed and could even be a member here or on one of the other good so-called-anti McCann websites.
winjoy
winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 130
Warning :

Registration date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 4 May - 15:26

winjoy wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:

Brilliant winjoy

Awww, thank you dazedandconfused!  It felt good to vent my spleen down in Wiltshire!  I wish I knew who "Spotted Westbury" is because they are very well versed in this case indeed and could even be a member here or on one of the other good so-called-anti McCann websites.

We have a Spotted where I live and I often see posts there which make me wonder if they are a member here or on one of the other unbeliever (is that a word?) groups
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 4 May - 16:40

The Legal Defence Fund for Mr. Amaral now tops 7,000. One person who recently donated made the comment that the McCanns did not attend yesterday's service in Rothley because Kate's father is ill, but they have been seen out cycling in Liverpool. Another contributor has commented about the grip the McCanns have over the MSM with Clarence Mitchell's spin at the helm. The sincere comments are heart warming. I'm hoping as the fund continues to grow there will be some large "prominent" contributors.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Mon 4 May - 18:10

http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA
http://pjga.blogspot.nl/

£7,200

It's getting international now with people from Belgium, Portugal or Sueden :

"Nikas Ericson
1 hour ago
Mr Amaral,we will help you fight for the truth and justice and stop this terror from British media and the McCann couple once and for all. The Madeleine McCann cover up is coming to light sooner or later and we will find out the truth about one or two of the ten or twelve elements that used to enter apartment 5A. Niklas Ericson Former Police Officer Sweden"

The highest donation is 200 Pounds:

"£200
P M
4 hours ago
Força para você Gonçalo"
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next