Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

+23
T4two
Dimsie
Faithlilly
4timesanan
ann_chovey
malena stool
Eve
Justiceforallkids
Keela
Carolina
louiseh
jozi
sans_souci
FSoares
MJH1901
Lioned
lea
tabs
Susan
MaryB
buildersbum
Judge Dread
steve1295
27 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - Page 3 Empty Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 8 Jan - 8:19

i agree anna it has no place here as much as most of us all dislike the mcanns inplying that is not right
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - Page 3 Empty Is the trial to be held behind closed doors?

Post  Guest Fri 8 Jan - 8:20

Yes, like stating as a FACT that this hearing is to be held in-camera, when the only source we have at present is somebody's blog.

Mods, I suggest the title of this thread is amended slightly, it's very misleading as it stands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - Page 3 Empty Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 8 Jan - 8:22

Beattie wrote:THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - Page 3 306321 AnnaEsse

I agree, we don"t want this Forum to degenerate into a free for all, there must be limits.

THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - Page 3 306321 Beattie,

I think there are places we shouldn't go to. It's one thing to speculate, give an opinion about lying, say, based on gross inconsistencies and contradictions and lack of evidence of an abduction, but quite another and unacceptable, imo, to venture into the realms that are being encroached upon in that statement.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 8 Jan - 8:30

carlymichelle wrote:i agree anna it has no place here as much as most of us all dislike the mcanns inplying that is not right

Good morning carly, or maybe good evening! I dislike everything the MCanns stand for: a controlled media and lying, neglecting, self-obsessed parents. However, this is not the place for baseless allegation. THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - Page 3 306321

Last edited by AnnaEsse on Fri 8 Jan - 9:31; edited 1 time in total
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jozi Fri 8 Jan - 8:45

AnnaEsse wrote:
carlymichelle wrote:i agree anna it has no place here as much as most of us all dislike the mcanns inplying that is not right

Good morning carly, or maybe good evening! I dislike everything the MCanns stand for: a controlled media and lyjavascript:emoticonp('THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - Page 3 306321')ing, neglecting, self-obsessed parents. However, this is not the place for baseless allegation.
Hi Everyone
Can we get back on the topic, is it true, has anyone heard that the hearing is to be held behind closed doors. As I have just been catching up with this thread and this has taken the wind right out of my sails. Again !
javascript:emoticonp('THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - Page 3 29204')

Last edited by jozi on Fri 8 Jan - 8:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't get my smilies right.)
jozi
jozi

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  MJH1901 Fri 8 Jan - 9:17

The Famous Grouse wrote:Yes, like stating as a FACT that this hearing is to be held in-camera, when the only source we have at present is somebody's blog.

Mods, I suggest the title of this thread is amended slightly, it's very misleading as it stands.

Yes, call me cynical but where did this rumour actually start?
Isn't it just hearsay started by a blogger?
MJH1901
MJH1901
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 696
Location : Scouseland - You don't have to be gullible or corrupt to support the McCanns, but - no sorry that's wrong you DO.
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 8 Jan - 9:27

It seems to have come from Blacksmith's Blog

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.com/

Why would they post such if it was not true - they must have inside information?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MJH1901 Fri 8 Jan - 9:31

No idea hopefully all will be revealed soon
MJH1901
MJH1901
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 696
Location : Scouseland - You don't have to be gullible or corrupt to support the McCanns, but - no sorry that's wrong you DO.
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 8 Jan - 9:37

If it is true, and it well could be, then the Mcs are in deep shit. I think their credibility (what bit they had) crumbled at the press conference about the yacht in Barcelona. I think they thought Amaral would back down, and he is going forward with all pistols blazing, and they are scared shitless.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  FSoares Fri 8 Jan - 10:04

I couldn't find so far, any official confirmation for this rumour.
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 8 Jan - 10:23

FSoares wrote:I couldn't find so far, any official confirmation for this rumour.

O.K. keep trying, thanks.

I tried to send Joana Morais an e-mail but when it got to the bit where you have to type in the code it kept saying "wrong code" so I gave up and e-mailed Kazlux instead,no reply yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Fri 8 Jan - 10:24

carlymichelle wrote:beattie that looks like he/she is accusing gerry of.................. with maddie as much as i cant stand the mcanns that is to over the top JMO

Not often I agree with you Carly, but I do on this one.

As for the hearing to be held in-camera. It is always possible, but usually reserved for cases where it would protect one of the parties concerned. In my view (and it is of course an opinion) to hold such a case behing closed doors would run contrary to Portugals remarkably open system of justice (not many countries reveal case files to the public gaze). So I do not think it likely, personally.

The other point to bear in mind is the source - just how accurate has the blogger in question been in terms of previous predictions? That is of course for individuals to judge before getting excited by the news.
sans_souci
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 689
Warning :
THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Fri 8 Jan - 10:27

amethyst wrote:QUESTION to ask is WHERE does GM's arrogance derive from?

His arrogance, I think, comes from his upbringing. He was probably a spoiled brat, being the youngest in the family. Now he is a doctor and the most successful in the family and they obviously venerate him. He most probably thinks the sun shines just for him.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  jozi Fri 8 Jan - 10:40

Carolina wrote:

His arrogance, I think, comes from his upbringing. He was probably a spoiled brat, being the youngest in the family. Now he is a doctor and the most successful in the family and they obviously venerate him. He most probably thinks the sun shines just for him.
Nah, he wasnt arrogant in the begining only as the funds started to roll in did he feel more confident (in my opinion) .
jozi
jozi

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - Page 3 Empty The hearings to be held behind closed doors.

Post  louiseh Fri 8 Jan - 12:15

Carolina wrote:

Actually I think his arrogance comes from the fact that he obviously suffers from Narcisstic Personality Disorder or something very similar. I have been researching this and would thoroughly recommend you read anything by Sam Vaknin on the internet. Easy to find on Google.
louiseh
louiseh
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 202
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Fri 8 Jan - 12:54

The search was unprecedented costing the Portugese Taxpayer at least £2 million,

Above is a snippet from one of Beattie's posts.

What really pisses me off is that I am british but paying Portuguese tax so my hard earned money is paying for a search for a child who wasn't abducted. THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - Page 3 371436
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Fri 8 Jan - 13:08

louiseh wrote:
Carolina wrote:

Actually I think his arrogance comes from the fact that he obviously suffers from Narcisstic Personality Disorder or something very similar. I have been researching this and would thoroughly recommend you read anything by Sam Vaknin on the internet. Easy to find on Google.

I agree that he suffers from NPD and added to the fact that he was spoiled rotten by his familly, you really have someone very evil, vindictive, selfish, arrogant and lacking empathy.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 8 Jan - 13:31

well lets face it,up to now hes pretty much had it all his own way,the british press silenced,top lawyers,and publicity experts,people donating money,he can pretty much afford to say and do as he pleases and damned the consequences. If he can get the police to accept his version of events based purely on his say so,he must be feeling pretty invincible,so sod what us mere mortals think

This is why the coming hearings MUST knock some of the wind out of his sails
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Fri 8 Jan - 13:52

I would have thought, bearing in mind that the UK is by and large snowbound, that they won't be making the journey for the start of the hearing next week. Unless of course, their good friend Philip Green has a helicopter ( which is just about the only flying thing which would be able to take off), and he brings them over. They will probably be too busy playing snowball fights with the twins and making snowmen. All much more fun than trying to have over a respectable person who was only doing his job.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 8 Jan - 14:02

I have removed the sensitive content from lNorton's post on page 3.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 8 Jan - 14:07

eddie wrote:I have removed the sensitive content from lNorton's post on page 3.

Phew! I'm glad to hear it!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 8 Jan - 14:14

AnnaEsse wrote:

I apologise to everyone my post offended.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 8 Jan - 14:16

lnorton wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

its ok we just have to be careful in those areas ....
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Fri 8 Jan - 14:45

THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - Page 3 306321

I don't think we should listen to rumour it is best to waite and see if it is true what is being said
Eve
Eve
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 225
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 8 Jan - 16:20

lnorton wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Apology accepted. THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - Page 3 25346 THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next