Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KILLER CUCUMBER OUTBREAK SPREADS

+13
Angelique
wjk
Angelina
AnnaEsse
halfamo
Lioned
fred
docmac
Bebootje
pennylane
mumbles
kitti
Lillyofthevalley
17 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

KILLER CUCUMBER OUTBREAK SPREADS - Page 6 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Sat 11 Jun - 16:46

The fact its mainly confined to the north i would have thought would make it a little easier to find the cause , the beansprouts they have found containing ecoli are in NRW miles away from Hamburg , the opened bag was found in a refuse bin so whose to say how beansprouts got contaminated they have'nt said if the NRW beansprouts are connected to a farm in the north , i still think this is maybe connected to this large bio farming industry in Germany or as Angelique say something that got out of a lab.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :
KILLER CUCUMBER OUTBREAK SPREADS - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100KILLER CUCUMBER OUTBREAK SPREADS - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

KILLER CUCUMBER OUTBREAK SPREADS - Page 6 Empty Re: KILLER CUCUMBER OUTBREAK SPREADS

Post  Angelique Sat 11 Jun - 16:57

I've just had a 'Ping" moment.

When the USA went into that Villa in Pakistan and killed Osama bin Laden they took lap tops and Roms and such like. It was reported that some information they managed to access did have bio warfare stuff on it. Just a thought.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
KILLER CUCUMBER OUTBREAK SPREADS - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100KILLER CUCUMBER OUTBREAK SPREADS - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

KILLER CUCUMBER OUTBREAK SPREADS - Page 6 Empty Re: KILLER CUCUMBER OUTBREAK SPREADS

Post  Panda Sat 11 Jun - 17:12

Anything is possible, but bio warfare is so sophisticated now , someone could release the Black Plague I"m sure, not a bug which is confirned to a small
area of one Country, unless it is more a Saboteur who has a grudge against Germany.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sat 11 Jun - 17:34

It was only because Merkel was intimating a US connection that made me think of this information.

I could have been a "small cell" or whatever doing a dummy run - can't think why US involvement in this.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 11 Jun - 17:42

Angelique wrote:It was only because Merkel was intimating a US connection that made me think of this information.

I could have been a "small cell" or whatever doing a dummy run - can't think why US involvement in this.

Hasn"t it been the case Angelique that the U.S.A. has the highest ratio of population infected .??
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sat 11 Jun - 18:12

Panda

Oh yes I see now - trust me - always at the deep end of the pool!

Well maybe keep my suggesting in the waiting room eh!

Save it for another day.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Tue 14 Jun - 15:21

Sorry to wake this thread up again but people are still dying a two yr old boy has lost his life the first child to be affected death toll 37.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 14 Jun - 17:03

halfamo wrote:Sorry to wake this thread up again but people are still dying a two yr old boy has lost his life the first child to be affected death toll 37.

Crikey halfamo, it has been so quiet the last couple of days I thought they had it under control.!!!1 Seriously now, would a 2yr old boy eat Beansprouts?I think it"s time Germany called experts in from other Countries to try to establish the real cause. It"s very worrying for people living in infected areas.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 14 Jun - 17:08

A two year old!
And not a mention on the News as far as I've seen!
Poor little mite xx

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 14 Jun - 17:42

wjk wrote:A two year old!
And not a mention on the News as far as I've seen!
Poor little mite xx

Hi wjk

I suspect the WHO doesn"t want to broadcast their concern because there have been so many different reasons being given for the new strain and
already millions of Euros have been lost by first of all, cucumbers, then tomatoes and lettuce now beansprouts being dumped at a time when Countries
are struggling financially. Can you imagine a 2 yr old eating beansprouts?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 14 Jun - 17:53

KILLER CUCUMBER OUTBREAK SPREADS - Page 6 306321 Panda, No two year old I know would eat beansprouts, its hard enough to get them to eat carrots.
Lets hope they find the cause soon, it seems mad that its took this long.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 14 Jun - 18:04

wjk wrote: KILLER CUCUMBER OUTBREAK SPREADS - Page 6 306321 Panda, No two year old I know would eat beansprouts, its hard enough to get them to eat carrots.
Lets hope they find the cause soon, it seems mad that its took this long.

iT REALLY IS BAFFLING, LIKE YOU SAY, LET"S HOPE ALL THE BEST BRAINS IN THE WORLD GET TOGETHER ON THIS.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 14 Jun - 18:15

ABOUT 1 IN 100 PEOPLE SEEMS TO DIES FROM THIS INFECTION
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 14 Jun - 18:20

Everytime i read this thread i get the urge to go and watch the X Files !!
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 14 Jun - 18:30

Badboy wrote:ABOUT 1 IN 100 PEOPLE SEEMS TO DIES FROM THIS INFECTION

Badboy, that"s a very High Ratio...... I don"t think even swine flu reached that ratio.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 14 Jun - 18:34

Lioned wrote:Everytime i read this thread i get the urge to go and watch the X Files !!

Lioned......"the truth is out there somewhere". KILLER CUCUMBER OUTBREAK SPREADS - Page 6 294124

Not funny really , is it a new strain of e-coli or a man made infection randomly distributed into the Food system?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 14 Jun - 22:49

Panda

I don't think a 2 year old necessarily has to eat bean sprouts. If it turns out to be bean sprouts, an adult could be infected have symptoms not wash his hands etc. Then the 2 year old touches the place where the adult touches then the 2 year old eats some food. This is how it gets passed on. The great barrier to this being passed on to other people is washing and personal hygiene.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Wed 15 Jun - 12:27

Angelique wrote:Panda

I don't think a 2 year old necessarily has to eat bean sprouts. If it turns out to be bean sprouts, an adult could be infected have symptoms not wash his hands etc. Then the 2 year old touches the place where the adult touches then the 2 year old eats some food. This is how it gets passed on. The great barrier to this being passed on to other people is washing and personal hygiene.

The problem is i think the same as any tummy bug once its in the home it goes through every family member , i don't know any details as none have been provided , but its normal for me if i'm out shopping the moment i get home i wash my hands its just habit with me and something i've always done.They really have gone quiet on this not much reported at the moment which makes me all the more concerned. KILLER CUCUMBER OUTBREAK SPREADS - Page 6 306321 all
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 15 Jun - 12:47

Hi halfamo,

Well, you are best placed to report News, I think it"s ominous that not one single Paper or Internet News programme is reporting. Obviously there are
other events flooding in China causing horrendous damage, rain not expected to ease until Friday, Airports in Australia and New Zealand unable to cope with volcanic ash sweeping from the Volcano eruption in Chile, hundreds of passengers stranded. Have you ever known such disasters around the World?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Wed 15 Jun - 23:14

Panda

We do seem to be having an awful lot of world wide disasters and crisis upon crisis.

A friend of mine has said that 2012 is supposed to be a year of enlightenment - but I think it may possibly turn out to be this year. There is something to be said for "live for today for tomorrow is promised to no-one"
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 16 Jun - 0:04

Angelique wrote:Panda

We do seem to be having an awful lot of world wide disasters and crisis upon crisis.

A friend of mine has said that 2012 is supposed to be a year of enlightenment - but I think it may possibly turn out to be this year. There is something to be said for "live for today for tomorrow is promised to no-one"

Yes, 2012 sounds familiar to me too, I happened to suggest maybe we are facing Armageddon and there was some prophesy in the Bible and Bebootje gave a detailed account of various prophesies from the Bible......did you read her post.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 16 Jun - 1:33

Panda

Ah .....yes I remember her post - will slip back and have a read. Thanks for that KILLER CUCUMBER OUTBREAK SPREADS - Page 6 25346
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Thu 16 Jun - 16:28

I was reading recently there are still 7 million Mayans alive & kicking so they were not all wiped out and when asked were puzzled by this 2012 prophecy as the date means nothing special to them .
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 16 Jun - 17:07

What about Nostradamus ? Nah, I bought a book about his prophesies, not one accurate description. The first aliens would appear on American T.V.,

Prince Charles would accede to the Throne while the Queen was still alive....can"t remember the rest but none of it came true. KILLER CUCUMBER OUTBREAK SPREADS - Page 6 294124 KILLER CUCUMBER OUTBREAK SPREADS - Page 6 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Thu 16 Jun - 17:19

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/french-children-ill-e-coli-burgers-150735316.html

.Six children are in a serious condition in France with E.coli infections after eating meat thought to have come from Germany, where an outbreak of the bacteria has killed 37 people.

The children had eaten beefburgers made by French company SEB which said the meat was taken from animals slaughtered in three European countries and processed in France.

"There's meat from Germany, there's meat from Belgium and from Holland," said SEB chief executive Guy Lamorlette.

Six children, aged between 20 months and eight years old, were taken to a hospital in Lille, northern France on Wednesday and one child was later released.

A seventh child was taken to hospital on Thursday.

A spokesman for the Regional Health Agency (ARS) said: "They are in a serious but not worrying state. Their lives are not at all in danger."

The "Steak Country" burgers were bought in French branches of German supermarket Lidl.

SEB has recalled the burgers and Lidl said it had removed boxes from its shelves in France.

The outbreak comes on the heels of E.coli cases linked to contaminated bean sprouts which has killed 36 people in Germany and one in Sweden and sickened 3,300 people in 16 countries .

However, health authorities said they had not found a link at present with the previous cases.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next