Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNA Test on "indian Maddie"

+48
tigger
wjk
MrsD
buildersbum
ann_chovey
tanszi
Chris
kitti
flower
AnnaEsse
Autumn
Thistledown
Sunflower27
almostgothic
jejune
Sundance
Justiceforallkids
devonmum
cass
mumbles
mara thon
halfamo
the slave
mummy45
Bellatrix
dazedandconfused
matthew
Bobsy
Loveday
Sigismund
fred
Upsy Daisy
Keela
princess_leia
Angelina
cherrylight
chrissie
Ang
IAMBAZZA
Supersal
mcscam
ELI
jay2001
mariang
Hammy
pennylane
marxman
bettymops
52 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 6 Empty Re: DNA Test on "indian Maddie"

Post  Sunflower27 Thu 28 Jul - 15:56

widowan wrote:It's so silly, it's more of Clarence planting stories when the news from other quarters is not to their liking, we have seen this done a dozen or more times. The arguidification, the "in no way getting stories straight" meeting in Rothley, the death bed letter to Wayne Hewlett delivered by the dodgy man, the Angolan bouncer uncovering the PT pedo ring, etc all timed to come out when things are either slow or bad news for McCanns has surfaced.

They are just trying to get twitter abuzz with this rather than their attempted book ban on Pat's book.

I hope when this is found to be not Madeleine, as it will be, that A., the message that this is another plant to distract, comes out on twitter and drives people to Pat Brown's fb site, B, that the parents of this child, if any, who are being inconvenienced and hassled by this demand and receive an apology from those who are STILL CONTINUING to use fake sightings, TM, the press etc. their holiday - this French couple or Belgians - have doubtless if they exist, had their holiday ruined and their child traumatized by this.

I have no idea what they are suggsting with the brown skinned Maddie photo. Pale English children do not turn brown by virtue of being in India. Or Portugal. She looks like she's been dipped in a pot of strong tea. Look at Kate during her time "working endlessly" in Portugal. She had a great even tan but did not look dyed like an Easter egg.

I agree with you. How many sightings over the years have got this much exposure? It's not a coincidence and I agree, it is just another way to put the focus on an 'abduction'. Pathetic. I really hope this backfires BADLY.

With regards to Madeleine's eye, have the McScamm's said that Madeleine didn't have a coloboma now, despite using it in all their media posters in the past? This is bugging me as I thought I read recently that they downplayed it and said it wasn't a coloboma now. Anyone know?

Last edited by Sunflower27 on Thu 28 Jul - 16:00; edited 1 time in total
Sunflower27
Sunflower27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :
DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Thu 28 Jul - 15:59

It's a 'brown fleck'...always was. This bothered me from the start. Coluboma NOT being on her passport or Interpol.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :
DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunflower27 Thu 28 Jul - 16:02

the slave wrote:It's a 'brown fleck'...always was. This bothered me from the start. Coluboma NOT being on her passport or Interpol.

So why did they have it in all their posters? So weird.

Re the Indian sighting. Does anyone know when that was first made? Was it recently, or has it been sat on for a while and pulled out now for the most impact when an abduction sighting was needed to try and quiten Pat Brown (fat chance!! DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 6 294124 )
Sunflower27
Sunflower27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 6 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Thu 28 Jul - 16:03

Sunflower27 wrote:
widowan wrote:It's so silly, it's more of Clarence planting stories when the news from other quarters is not to their liking, we have seen this done a dozen or more times. The arguidification, the "in no way getting stories straight" meeting in Rothley, the death bed letter to Wayne Hewlett delivered by the dodgy man, the Angolan bouncer uncovering the PT pedo ring, etc all timed to come out when things are either slow or bad news for McCanns has surfaced.

They are just trying to get twitter abuzz with this rather than their attempted book ban on Pat's book.

I hope when this is found to be not Madeleine, as it will be, that A., the message that this is another plant to distract, comes out on twitter and drives people to Pat Brown's fb site, B, that the parents of this child, if any, who are being inconvenienced and hassled by this demand and receive an apology from those who are STILL CONTINUING to use fake sightings, TM, the press etc. their holiday - this French couple or Belgians - have doubtless if they exist, had their holiday ruined and their child traumatized by this.

I have no idea what they are suggsting with the brown skinned Maddie photo. Pale English children do not turn brown by virtue of being in India. Or Portugal. She looks like she's been dipped in a pot of strong tea. Look at Kate during her time "working endlessly" in Portugal. She had a great even tan but did not look dyed like an Easter egg.

I agree with you. How many sightings over the years have got this much exposure? It's not a coincidence and I agree, it is just another way to put the focus on an 'abduction'. Pathetic. I really hope this backfores BADLY.

With regards to Madeleine's eye, have the McScamm's said that Madeleine didn't have a coloboma now, despite using it in all their media posters in the past? This is bugging me as I thought I read recently that they downplayed it and said it wasn't a coloboma now. Anyone know?

Well at one time it was a good marketing ploy ( Gerry ), now its just a fleck , just another contradiction amongst the many.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Thu 28 Jul - 16:04

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/madeleine-sighting-played-down-125206169.html

Press Association – 2 hours 7 minutes ago

..Madeleine McCann's family has played down a possible sighting of the missing child in India.

Local police are said to be investigating after a British woman spotted a six-year-old girl who appeared to resemble Madeleine in a market in the city of Leh in northern India on Friday night.

A French woman and a Belgian man who were with the girl insisted they were her biological parents but police took their passports to check, the Chandigarh Tribune newspaper reported.

It is understood that the private detectives hired by Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, to continue looking for their daughter are not currently planning to travel to India but will liaise with local police.

McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: "The private investigators currently searching for Madeleine have been aware of this report from India for several days, and have been working to establish its veracity.

"So far unfortunately there is nothing to suggest that this sighting is any more credible than any of the many others we have had over the last four-plus years."

Madeleine was nearly four when she went missing from her family's holiday flat in Praia da Luz in the Algarve on May 3 2007 as her parents dined with friends nearby.

Portuguese detectives, helped by officers from Leicestershire Police, carried out a massive investigation into her disappearance.

But the official inquiry was formally shelved in July 2008 and since then no police force has been actively looking for the missing child, who would now be eight.

Scotland Yard launched a review of the original investigation in May after a request from Home Secretary Theresa May supported by Prime Minister David Cameron. Hundreds of possible sightings of the little girl around the world have been reported since she went missing, but so far they have all come to nothing.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 28 Jul - 16:11

why do the media always say maddie was nearly 4 when she vanished from her holiday apartment while her parents dined with friends nearby??? number 1 maddie was still 3 and 2 it was not near by!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Thu 28 Jul - 16:13

Justiceforallkids wrote:why do the media always say maddie was nearly 4 when she vanished from her holiday apartment while her parents dined with friends nearby??? number 1 maddie was still 3 and 2 it was not near by!!!

But she was nearly 4.
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 28 Jul - 16:16

mumbles wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:why do the media always say maddie was nearly 4 when she vanished from her holiday apartment while her parents dined with friends nearby??? number 1 maddie was still 3 and 2 it was not near by!!!

But she was nearly 4.

well yes but i dunno the phase annoys me l i guess the bit where they say the mcanns were dinning nearby when we all know they were not!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 28 Jul - 16:17

mumbles wrote:

But she was nearly 4.
yep she was nearly four one day i live in hope that they will print and was a very good child minder for the twins at such a young age , the press make me puke they could print some negatives
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 28 Jul - 16:21

It is understood that the private detectives hired by Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, to continue looking for their daughter are not currently planning to travel to India but will liaise with local police.

McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: "The private investigators currently searching for Madeleine have been aware of this report from India for several days, and have been working to establish its veracity.

"So far unfortunately there is nothing to suggest that this sighting is any more credible than any of the many others we have had over the last four-plus years."
================================================
So why then Clarence did you tell the papers you WERE liaising with them and awaiting dna tests?

Can some sharp eyed reporter out there fail to notice this? Now, with the drama around how red tops operate, it's a perfect story. "McCann family spokesman and media handler Clarence Mitchell has, now that the Leh sighting is proved to be false, reneged on his earlier claims that they were awaiting dna test results from their liaison with the Indian police."
Then go back and have a look at the Angola bouncer story where the exact same sh*t was done, with the exception that for that story as with the Wayne Hewlett one, Mitchell never went back and "corrected" his earlier lie mistatement to the press that their detectives were on their way to interview the bouncer or whatever- liaise with Spanish police about this sighting that he claimed was "the right thing to do" to bring it to the police and also "significant" as with Hewlett's made-up claims?
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunflower27 Thu 28 Jul - 16:25

widowan wrote:It is understood that the private detectives hired by Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, to continue looking for their daughter are not currently planning to travel to India but will liaise with local police.

================================================
So why then Clarence did you tell the papers you WERE liaising with them and awaiting dna tests?

Can some sharp eyed reporter out there fail to notice this? Now, with the drama around how red tops operate, it's a perfect story. "McCann family spokesman and media handler Clarence Mitchell has, now that the Leh sighting is proved to be false, reneged on his earlier claims that they were awaiting dna test results from their liaison with the Indian police."
Then go back and have a look at the Angola bouncer story where the exact same sh*t was done, with the exception that for that story as with the Wayne Hewlett one, Mitchell never went back and "corrected" his earlier lie mistatement to the press that their detectives were on their way to interview the bouncer or whatever- liaise with Spanish police about this sighting that he claimed was "the right thing to do" to bring it to the police and also "significant" as with Hewlett's made-up claims?

Incredible. Pat Brown needs to quote this DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 6 307691 DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 6 307691
Sunflower27
Sunflower27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunflower27 Thu 28 Jul - 16:29

I think the initial story broke on Friday but was not of much importance until Pat's book was pulled and then BAM! It's everywhere DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 6 23324
Sunflower27
Sunflower27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Thu 28 Jul - 16:47

I wish one of the news channels would just say its a hoax and that the Indian Police know nothing about it.

Just kill the story.

Hey i can dream cant i? DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 6 23324
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu 28 Jul - 16:51

devonmum wrote:I wish one of the news channels would just say its a hoax and that the Indian Police know nothing about it.

Just kill the story.

Hey i can dream cant i? DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 6 23324

Well their FB page is in meltdown and the only official comment being Clarrie has said all they know - I wonder which version of Clarrie they are referring to?
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu 28 Jul - 17:59

Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 28 Jul - 18:03

chris the mcanns will do anything to draw attention to themselves quite sick isnt it!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sundance Thu 28 Jul - 18:16

Just watched the video interview with Clarence Mitchell over on the telegraphs website but the Liverpool Echo interview seems to make out they already know it isn't her? I'm so confused.
Sundance
Sundance

Female
Number of posts : 28
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-26

http://themadeleinemystery.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jejune Thu 28 Jul - 18:17

jejune
jejune
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 312
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 28 Jul - 18:19

The parents have seen 'photographic evidence,' according to Clarrie, but if the police know nothing about this, who took the photos?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 28 Jul - 18:24

I think Clarrie's been on the shrooms - he's made a right old dog's breakfast of this one ......
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunflower27 Thu 28 Jul - 18:26

AnnaEsse wrote:

The parents have seen 'photographic evidence,' according to Clarrie, but if the police know nothing about this, who took the photos?

Very true!!! What's the explanation for that I wonder? Where's the woman that saw the child? Does she even exist or is she just 'a British woman on holiday'? Dodgy.
Sunflower27
Sunflower27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 28 Jul - 18:43

Youd think they would be careful now, it would be awful if it were to be found that this was truly a hoax, as in the Indian police know nothing about it.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu 28 Jul - 18:53

Sunflower27 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Very true!!! What's the explanation for that I wonder? Where's the woman that saw the child? Does she even exist or is she just 'a British woman on holiday'? Dodgy.

More to the point if photographs were sufficient to confirm mistaken identity it is unlikely these weren't in the UK within hours. This story first appeared in the Indian press a week ago which suggests the stories in the UK press today were bollox as they would have already known it was mistaken identity.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 28 Jul - 18:56

Well, their paid watchers and posters probably got wind of the Pat Brown banning tweets and others and thought, how can we get the Faithful all riled up and doing their own tweets, I know, let's do a fake sighting only make it seem real in that the police have asked for dna and we're breathlessly awaiting the confirmation. that will bring out the pros and ignorant supporters, and maybe we can derail or stifle the Pat Brown stuff, dilute it with massive traffic about Maddie being possibly found.

To comment on the dna was a big boo-boo on Clarrie's part, he must have been asleep at the switch. It shows he is confirming stories that are fiction and adding his own fiction into it just as we've known them to do all along only now, anyone else who is alert can see this for themselves, right at a time when the papers are being accused of taking stories and making up lies about them, letting the media handlers write copy rather than having it be properly researched, and essentially manipulating the readers with lies that go to a top down editorial direction.

Not smart timing.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistledown Thu 28 Jul - 19:17

Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 93
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next