Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNA Test on "indian Maddie"

+48
tigger
wjk
MrsD
buildersbum
ann_chovey
tanszi
Chris
kitti
flower
AnnaEsse
Autumn
Thistledown
Sunflower27
almostgothic
jejune
Sundance
Justiceforallkids
devonmum
cass
mumbles
mara thon
halfamo
the slave
mummy45
Bellatrix
dazedandconfused
matthew
Bobsy
Loveday
Sigismund
fred
Upsy Daisy
Keela
princess_leia
Angelina
cherrylight
chrissie
Ang
IAMBAZZA
Supersal
mcscam
ELI
jay2001
mariang
Hammy
pennylane
marxman
bettymops
52 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 4 Empty Re: DNA Test on "indian Maddie"

Post  Sigismund Thu 28 Jul - 12:42

If they're awaiting DNA tests wouldn't this merely be to test the child's DNA against the parent's - no need, initially, for the McCanns to be involved?
Sigismund
Sigismund

Number of posts : 36
Warning :
DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post  cherrylight Thu 28 Jul - 12:54

almostgothic wrote:
Supersal wrote:A tweet a few minutes ago:

ITVCENTRAL: Leh police tell ITV News there is no child resembling #Madeleine #McCann in their custody and they are not aware of any such incident

Well, knock me sideways and call me Doreen!
Who'd have thunk it, eh? DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 4 23324

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 4 23324
cherrylight
cherrylight

Number of posts : 48
Warning :
DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 28 Jul - 12:58

Last edited by carmen on Tue 9 Aug - 15:10; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 28 Jul - 13:00

What do you think cherrylight about the situation - not so much the Indian hoax sighting or Clarence commenting on it as he always does despite the fact it's nonsense -

but more the SY investigation and that. Is there any word amongst LE about the shake up with this stuff coming out about their relationship with the papers and the PM office and so on -- how it could affect things?
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Thu 28 Jul - 13:02

FGS its all over twitter that shes been found

people keep retweeting that its not true but they dont listen grrrrrrr
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Thu 28 Jul - 13:03

Ok my daughter has just told me Madeleine has been found pending DNA.......is this true, nothing on Sky News, I'm on my way out the door supposed to be going to lunch with the family. What the hell is going on......in one sentence if you can? Thank you!
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 28 Jul - 13:05

princess_leia wrote:Ok my daughter has just told me Madeleine has been found pending DNA.......is this true, nothing on Sky News, I'm on my way out the door supposed to be going to lunch with the family. What the hell is going on......in one sentence if you can? Thank you!

Forget about it, go out, have lunch and enjoy yourself DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 4 25346
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 28 Jul - 13:05

carmen wrote:Also from Jamie Wood (Journalist, executive producer, editor of Sky News at 1700 with Jeremy Thompson)

@JDFWood
@DRoseTimes Not only that, but the chief of police in Leh has told us he has no idea what they're talking about
17 minutes ago via web in reply to DRoseTimes

@JDFWood

In case of any doubt over Madeleine McCann story, Sky News has spoken to Supt Vivek Gupta, senior cop in Leh - he knows nothing about it

They need to ask why Clarence Mitchell stated they were liaising with the police and awaiting Dna results. Do they have some kind of rider that any Madeleine story must include a comment from their spokesman and he just threw this out without checking a single thing? This is the way he does things, same with the story of the son of pedo Hewlett, Wayne the unemployed builder Hewlett, they were keen to talk with him after he'd burnt the death bed confession. He continually puts it out there, as with Angolan bouncer, that they are on their way to the area with Edgar or that they are keen to discuss things and find them very important and keep on doing the right thing by bringing this to us - this is the significant progress being made Kate harps about in her book, it is all nonsense, there is no progress, there are only these empty statements by Clarrie and no follow up. No one ever seems to say hey Clarence, how did Edgar get on with the Bouncer, did they track down that pedo ring including senior PJ officials yet? How did the dna tests you were liaising with the Leh police on , turn out? Why is this liar allowed to slither thru the net?

Why do none of these people at Sky News or other, ever point this out? We all know they are running paid for cr@- on behalf of McCanns but surely this is ridiculous?
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Thu 28 Jul - 13:08

Angelina wrote:
princess_leia wrote:Ok my daughter has just told me Madeleine has been found pending DNA.......is this true, nothing on Sky News, I'm on my way out the door supposed to be going to lunch with the family. What the hell is going on......in one sentence if you can? Thank you!

Forget about it, go out, have lunch and enjoy yourself DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 4 25346

Good enough for me!

My daughter came through to me as we were going out the door, "mum, mum they've found Madeleine alive pending DNA, it's all over twitter, trending worldwide". So I stop everyone in their tracks and my husband said to the kids " boys we're not going out for dinner" ooops

Will catch up later xx
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 28 Jul - 13:09

devonmum wrote:FGS its all over twitter that shes been found

people keep retweeting that its not true but they dont listen grrrrrrr

Just been looking on Google News and the papers are full of it, but none of them seem to have caught up with the fact that it isn't true!

THe Mirror even has a quote from a Leh police spokesman (re the DNA test), who seems blissfully unaware that his boss has rubbished the story! DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 4 23324

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/07/28/madeleine-mccann-dna-test-taken-from-little-girl-in-india-brit-woman-believes-is-maddy-115875-23302881/
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 28 Jul - 13:12

Perhaps sky are saving the story now the phone hacking has come back to the forefront.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 28 Jul - 13:24

So what's the big "exclusive" that Kier Simmons is working on then?

KeirSimmonsITV Keir Simmons
Sorry not tweeting as much today, am preparing an exclusive for tonight. Stay tuned.
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunflower27 Thu 28 Jul - 13:29

I think this is all damage limitation for the McScams.

They got Pat's book banned and in the wave of rising speculation what? A new possible sighting of Madeleine to keep the abduction theory wheel spinning.

It isn't like Madeleine wouldn't have stuck out like a sore thumb - in India DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 4 23324 In fact anywhere after all the worldwide publicity.

Give me a break. The dogs don't lie.
Sunflower27
Sunflower27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 28 Jul - 13:49

Iris wrote:So what's the big "exclusive" that Kier Simmons is working on then?

KeirSimmonsITV Keir Simmons
Sorry not tweeting as much today, am preparing an exclusive for tonight. Stay tuned.
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

It'll be a load of sh*te, whatever it is! DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 4 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu 28 Jul - 13:49

Kier Simmons exclusive?:

"Bungling, curry eating Indian cops" Shocker
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 28 Jul - 13:55

Twitter #McCann hashtag is a bloody trainwreck.

Squillions of tweets hoping and praying and OMG-ing and more incorrect spellings of Madeleine than you can shake a stick at.

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 4 29562

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 28 Jul - 13:56

Chris wrote:Kier Simmons exclusive?:

"Bungling, curry eating Indian cops" Shocker

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 4 23324
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunflower27 Thu 28 Jul - 13:59

Any links anywhere yet that it isn't her or was a false alarm etc. A forum I am on is going nuts thinking a DNA test will be carried out.
Sunflower27
Sunflower27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu 28 Jul - 14:11

Sunflower27 wrote:Any links anywhere yet that it isn't her or was a false alarm etc. A forum I am on is going nuts thinking a DNA test will be carried out.

ITV News

http://www.itv.com/news/mccann-sighting-denied66269/
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 28 Jul - 14:18

Actually the Bungling has now been used for the Italian police over the way they handled the DNA in the Knox case.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunflower27 Thu 28 Jul - 14:21

Chris wrote:
Sunflower27 wrote:Any links anywhere yet that it isn't her or was a false alarm etc. A forum I am on is going nuts thinking a DNA test will be carried out.

ITV News

Thanks Chris DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 4 25346

So are we to believe DNA tests won't be carried out? Any link to that anywhere? Had a look and can't find one yet.
Sunflower27
Sunflower27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loveday Thu 28 Jul - 14:23

Chris wrote:

ITV News

So was the Clarence quotation about DNA fabricated?
Loveday
Loveday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 300
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Thu 28 Jul - 14:26

[quote="kitti"]Actually the Bungling has now been used for the Italian police over the way they handled the DNA in the Knox case.[/

Nice to know that portugal isn't the only country with a bungling police force!! DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 4 294124
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Upsy Daisy Thu 28 Jul - 14:29

Surely this has got to be one of their usual 'timed sightings'...just to co-incide with the Murdoch scandal and another misdirection tactic....suuuurely.... sorry but I believe the dogs don't lie...... DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 4 25346
Upsy Daisy
Upsy Daisy

Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunflower27 Thu 28 Jul - 14:33

Upsy Daisy wrote:Surely this has got to be one of their usual 'timed sightings'...just to co-incide with the Murdoch scandal and another misdirection tactic....suuuurely.... sorry but I believe the dogs don't lie...... DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 4 25346

Yes, and to try and downplay Pat's book being pulled as well.

What's the bet that this sighting was ages ago and the McScams investigators are throwing it out there now to keep the abduction theory alive and well.

Yawn!
Sunflower27
Sunflower27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next