Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNA Test on "indian Maddie"

+48
tigger
wjk
MrsD
buildersbum
ann_chovey
tanszi
Chris
kitti
flower
AnnaEsse
Autumn
Thistledown
Sunflower27
almostgothic
jejune
Sundance
Justiceforallkids
devonmum
cass
mumbles
mara thon
halfamo
the slave
mummy45
Bellatrix
dazedandconfused
matthew
Bobsy
Loveday
Sigismund
fred
Upsy Daisy
Keela
princess_leia
Angelina
cherrylight
chrissie
Ang
IAMBAZZA
Supersal
mcscam
ELI
jay2001
mariang
Hammy
pennylane
marxman
bettymops
52 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 Empty Re: DNA Test on "indian Maddie"

Post  wjk Thu 28 Jul - 11:44

devonmum wrote:So, naturally the loving parents have dashed off to India to see if this child is their beloved missing daughter...er really, they havent? surely they are on their way as we speak? DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 192282
DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 23324 Good one! DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 613255
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Thu 28 Jul - 11:44

Kate and Gerry McCann's team of private investigators say they are working with police in the northern city of Leh.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019698/Madeleine-McCann-spotted-north-Indian-market-tourist.html#ixzz1TOWpNnoa

What right do the McCanns PIs have to hound innocent people....why are they involved at all ? How much longer are the police going to sit back and do nothing while the McCanns instruct their employees to harass and intimidate children?
Its hard to imagine how traumatised the parents and their daughter must be feeling. I hope they are getting help and support from the powers that be in the country where they live, this is an horrendous situation which no family should be subjected to.

Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Thu 28 Jul - 11:45

If there was any chance they would be there.

No way is it her, just distraction as usual, then the poor followers on FB will cry some more, light some more candles,, and donate some more....it makes me so mad
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mariang Thu 28 Jul - 11:46

After 4 years I can hardly believe that madeleine has been recognised.....in India or anywhere else......what with Pat Browns book being taken off of amazon etc...... it all seems quite odd that we are being fed a possible sighting....
Hope Im wrong but it sounds fishy to me
mariang
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Thu 28 Jul - 11:47

So as far as we know the PJ or SY not dealing with this? When I first saw the Mail article it said 27 comments and now says 100, but none are actually shown. Were they all unhelpful? Instead of this crap why don't they (UK press not media manipulators) print about the Amazon/Pat Brown debacle and show the uninformed public what 'legal' bully boys do.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Thu 28 Jul - 11:48

devonmum wrote:So, naturally the loving parents have dashed off to India to see if this child is their beloved missing daughter...er really, they havent? surely they are on their way as we speak? DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 192282

Now lets not be too harsh on them, they do have important things to attend to such as updating their luggage tags DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 23324
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mcscam Thu 28 Jul - 11:49

kitti wrote:
Though I do find it odd the two pictures off MADDIE neally four next to a rather Indian looking MADDIE......coincidence?

I have always wondered about that, I remember when I first saw it why on earth produce a picture of her with dark skin?
DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 303636

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 Article-2019698-070EA99A000005DC-785_306x423
mcscam
mcscam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 114
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-02

Back to top Go down

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 Empty hi

Post  pooh Thu 28 Jul - 11:49

devonmum wrote:If there was any chance they would be there.

No way is it her, just distraction as usual, then the poor followers on FB will cry some more, light some more candles,, and donate some more....it makes me so mad

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 306321

As I said earlier the McC's have made a rod for their own back, MMC had to have been abducted between 2105hrs and 2200hrs on the 3rd of May 2007, any other version well that means a load of porkies being told. Now what is the risk that if it is MMC and she remembers what happened, and it does not match the date/timescale. DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 307691
pooh
pooh
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 173
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 Empty absolute rubbish

Post  tigger Thu 28 Jul - 11:51

AnnaEsse wrote:

According to the Loughborough Echo private detectives are 'looking into reports that missing Rothley girl Madeleine McCann has been found in India,' but according to the McCanns' spokesman, ''We are liaising with the Indian authorities over the incident and await the results of the DNA test.'

Can't the parents just fly over and see if it is her? Or are they just as confused as what she ever looked like? Well, the eye should make it easy!
DNA message is just so that the Fund is seen to be spending money on this IMO.
Or have they had a bit of help with this sighting? Comes at a time when their credibility is plummeting.
Now that the coloboma is off the agenda, we're going to get a lot more sightings and testing, is that why they've scrapped it?

tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  ELI Thu 28 Jul - 11:51

Too busy to take time out promoting the book of Truth I suspect, unlike any other parent who'd be on the next flight out there DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 294124

Last edited by ELI on Thu 28 Jul - 11:52; edited 1 time in total
ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 28 Jul - 11:52

mcscam wrote:
kitti wrote:
Though I do find it odd the two pictures off MADDIE neally four next to a rather Indian looking MADDIE......coincidence?

I have always wondered about that, I remember when I first saw it why on earth produce a picture of her with dark skin?

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 Article-2019698-070EA99A000005DC-785_306x423

The only problem with that photo is that if Madeleine had been blonde to begin with, surely her hair would have lightened in a hot climate, rather than darkened?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 28 Jul - 11:54

Nah, they're far too busy trying to harass Pat Brown at the moment.
It's all a question of priorities y'know! DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 192282

Last edited by almostgothic on Thu 28 Jul - 11:56; edited 1 time in total
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 28 Jul - 11:54

Loveday wrote:If it does prove to be Madeleine then I, for one, will admit my suspicions were wrong and she was indeed abducted. I just don't believe it was all a big scam. It makes absolutely no sense at all, from any perspective.

No loveday, it does NOT prove the mccanns had NOTHING to do with it....remember one off the things the pj were going to arrest them for.....child trafficking....she was not abducted in the sense off 'abducted'.

She is not supposed to be found and IF it is her then the Mcccans are shitting themselves.

It would be a planned 'abduction' by the mccanns who prob knew where she was going and who was going to look after her.

If it is her........the story has just begun....

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 28 Jul - 11:54

AnnaEsse wrote:
mcscam wrote:
kitti wrote:

The only problem with that photo is that if Madeleine had been blonde to begin with, surely her hair would have lightened in a hot climate, rather than darkened?
True Anna, no way would she go darker!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 28 Jul - 11:56

wjk wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
mcscam wrote:
kitti wrote:

My daughter was blonde when she was a toddler and her hair was practically white when we had spent a month in Jersey.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mcscam Thu 28 Jul - 11:56

AnnaEsse wrote:

I think its to show dyed hair which you could understand but dyed skin???

You can imagine an 8 year old putting up with that being done all the time, its difficult enough to get my kids to even wash their hair!!!
mcscam
mcscam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 114
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Thu 28 Jul - 11:56

wjk wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
mcscam wrote:
kitti wrote:

Didn't Gerry say the 'abductor' would have dyed her hair black? DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 294124
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Thu 28 Jul - 11:57

wjk wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
mcscam wrote:
kitti wrote:

Hair dye me dears!
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 28 Jul - 11:58

You also have to ask yourself......why is this the FIRST child in 4 years to have DNA taken from her?

Out off all the sightings their have been.....why this one?

And the fact that one off the parents comes from Belgium....hmmmmmmm.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 Empty Sorry Guys

Post  pooh Thu 28 Jul - 11:59

I was born platinum blonde but by 15 brown hair, or maybe I have been swapped sometime. DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 23324
pooh
pooh
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 173
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Ang Thu 28 Jul - 12:01

I think this has been a fairly longterm plan. I think they've been planning a siting in India. They've made her look Indian! Even the blouse is in an Indian style! What scammers they are DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 29204
Ang
Ang
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 207
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 28 Jul - 12:04

kitti wrote:You also have to ask yourself......why is this the FIRST child in 4 years to have DNA taken from her?

Out off all the sightings their have been.....why this one?

And the fact that one off the parents comes from Belgium....hmmmmmmm.

Bloody hell, kitti, stop! Your starting to convince me!! DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Supersal Thu 28 Jul - 12:04

A tweet a few minutes ago:

ITVCENTRAL: Leh police tell ITV News there is no child resembling #Madeleine #McCann in their custody and they are not aware of any such incident
Supersal
Supersal
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 51
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Thu 28 Jul - 12:05

Supersal wrote:A tweet a few minutes ago:

ITVCENTRAL: Leh police tell ITV News there is no child resembling #Madeleine #McCann in their custody and they are not aware of any such incident

Well I never! DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 294124
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 28 Jul - 12:05

Supersal wrote:A tweet a few minutes ago:

Odder and odder! DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 2 847843
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next