Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNA Test on "indian Maddie"

+48
tigger
wjk
MrsD
buildersbum
ann_chovey
tanszi
Chris
kitti
flower
AnnaEsse
Autumn
Thistledown
Sunflower27
almostgothic
jejune
Sundance
Justiceforallkids
devonmum
cass
mumbles
mara thon
halfamo
the slave
mummy45
Bellatrix
dazedandconfused
matthew
Bobsy
Loveday
Sigismund
fred
Upsy Daisy
Keela
princess_leia
Angelina
cherrylight
chrissie
Ang
IAMBAZZA
Supersal
mcscam
ELI
jay2001
mariang
Hammy
pennylane
marxman
bettymops
52 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 7 Empty Re: DNA Test on "indian Maddie"

Post  Autumn Thu 28 Jul - 19:26

Thistledown wrote:
Oh and guess who owns the Indian Tribune who ran the story..

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/07/little-impact-of-hacking-row-seen-on.html

The TRIBUNE online Indian edition reports on every move Murdoch makes and which newspaper just happened to carry the Indian sighting HOAX yes, you've got it...The Online Tribune India. Once again MURDOCH owns massive mediaship in India and I believe he arranged this little 'hoax' as a diversion to take the heat away from hackgate. Mitchell the mouth just did the rest. AND they clearly state they found their information on Wikipedia, good bit of indepth research there !
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 28 Jul - 19:51

Autumn wrote:
Thistledown wrote:
Oh and guess who owns the Indian Tribune who ran the story..

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/07/little-impact-of-hacking-row-seen-on.html

The TRIBUNE online Indian edition reports on every move Murdoch makes and which newspaper just happened to carry the Indian sighting HOAX yes, you've got it...The Online Tribune India. Once again MURDOCH owns massive mediaship in India and I believe he arranged this little 'hoax' as a diversion to take the heat away from hackgate. Mitchell the mouth just did the rest. AND they clearly state they found their information on Wikipedia, good bit of indepth research there !

Murdoch up to his old tricks - have they learnt nothing!

India is a massive emerging market for telecomm, media, and pretty much everything else. Oh dear, his arm is long, longer than his memory evidently!
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 28 Jul - 19:55

I think I lost something along the way here. If the police in India knew nothing about this, who were the PIs liaising with?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsD Thu 28 Jul - 20:17

Statement by CM

After seeing photographic evidence. Kate and Gerry can confirm that the child sighted in India recently is NOT their daughter Madeleine. This has been conveyed to the appropriate authorities in both India and the UK. Whilst Kate and Gerry remain very grateful for the continued vigilance of people around the world, the search for Madeleine must, and will, continue. ~ Clarence Mitchell
MrsD
MrsD

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  flower Thu 28 Jul - 20:25

MrsD wrote:Statement by CM

After seeing photographic evidence. Kate and Gerry can confirm that the child sighted in India recently is NOT their daughter Madeleine. This has been conveyed to the appropriate authorities in both India and the UK. Whilst Kate and Gerry remain very grateful for the continued vigilance of people around the world, the search for Madeleine must, and will, continue. ~ Clarence Mitchell

How on earth can Kate & Gerry 'Confirm' on photographic evidence?? Who on earth knows what Madeleine looks like now??...................
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 678
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 28 Jul - 20:48

I thought Kate McCann said when she saw the aged progressed photo that ernie allen had done in the USA.....I don't recognise her as Madeleine... and that was when she was supposed to be 6 or 7!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 28 Jul - 20:50

Just as i expected, a load of nonsense.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsD Thu 28 Jul - 20:56

Considering this event is now said (by Leh police chief) to have never even taken place where did the photos and DNA come from?
MrsD
MrsD

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu 28 Jul - 20:57

AnnaEsse wrote:I think I lost something along the way here. If the police in India knew nothing about this, who were the PIs liaising with?

There is much in this story which doesn't hang together (bit like witness statements) - police know nowt, photographs take a week to be viewed, CM says awaiting DNA results for DNA tests which haven't been taken yet no-one seems to be asking the simple question - who is telling porkies?
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 28 Jul - 21:01

Well that would interesting to know Mrs D. Do you really think we will find out who put this hoax story up for digestion, and the DNA story someone with very fertile imagination, wonder who that could be? All this has done for me is to confirm to me that Madeleine is no longer with us, imo. I agree how could K and G possibly know what their daughter looks like now at age 8, when apparently K said she didnt recognise Madeleine from the enhanced photos of her aged at 6. Bliddy nonsense and more bliddy nonsense.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Thu 28 Jul - 21:05

Chris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:I think I lost something along the way here. If the police in India knew nothing about this, who were the PIs liaising with?

There is much in this story which doesn't hang together (bit like witness statements) - police know nowt, photographs take a week to be viewed, CM says awaiting DNA results for DNA tests which haven't been taken yet no-one seems to be asking the simple question - who is telling porkies?

Clarence is spinning again. Reminds me of the Montpellier 'sighting'. French police said it wasn't Madeleine almost immediately, but for at least 4 days the Daily Mail was 'is she or isn't she'? Usually this happens when CM wants to distract from something else.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1579366/New-Madeleine-McCann-sighting-not-her.html

Hopes of finding the missing four-year-old were raised when a Dutch student said she spotted the child at a service station close to the city of Montpellier last Friday.

Melissa Firing, 18, said the child was with a 'tall, swarthy' man who bundled her away in a car. But French detectives have already spent hours pouring over the footage at the Criminal Research Institute in Rosny-sur-Bois, just north of Paris - and their initial verdict is that it is not Madeleine.

A source close to the French enquiry said: "The police have looked at the film and observed the man and the little girl who could have indeed resembled the little Maddie, but their judgement is that it almost certainly not her." The police are so sure of their verdict that they have passed it on to the public prosecutor in Montpellier, recommending that the search for the girl is scaled down.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 28 Jul - 21:11

Chris wrote:

TM was quick when they noticed their f* up (probably saw it on here!) - once having stated they were liaising and awaiting dna, they realized they jumped the gun. So a new statement must come out.

I think Clarrie realized that he'd sent out a stupid statement, hence his next statement that sadly alas this had been proven not to be her. As if it was all REAL of course (else why would he say they were liaising?) but they'd just got news it wasn't Maddie.Through their liaising, and all.

Now G&K can take a glance at a photo of a child that two British tourists and an American moron were so convinced this was Maddie he tried to GRAB her, and just know it's not her - no dna ttst required! - how can that be? Because they know it's not her. It sure isn't from a PHOTO being taken, since as we now know the police have no idea what they were on about. There was no child. So this statement too is a lie.

This was a concoction of the Indian arm of the Murdoch empire which Clarence stupidly thought was going to work as flawlessly as it did all the time when he was feeding stories to his UK buddies. Just press a button and the correct "statement" will be written in and get front page placement, they know the drill.

India however is not one of his long held relationships and it seems there was a little hitch in his plan. oops. Always a good idea to spend some time with the people, and develop the relationship, before you turn them into your subcontractors.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 28 Jul - 21:13

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 7 306321 widowan, someone on Twitter saying Pat is on Nancy Grace tonight, do you know if this is true? (apologies all for going ot)
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Thu 28 Jul - 21:19

MrsD wrote:Statement by CM

So in other words......f%*k off Murdoch, we dont need you anymore, dont use us to take the heat out of your wrong doings......can't see how in the matter of looking at a pic they can say that this isn't maddy, but saying that the Mcs have never rushed off anywere there has been a sighting, so why start now.
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 28 Jul - 21:51

wjk wrote: DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 7 306321 widowan, someone on Twitter saying Pat is on Nancy Grace tonight, do you know if this is true? (apologies all for going ot)

Hi, I can't seem to find out by googling it, I will put on HLN and see if they have trailers for her show.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsD Thu 28 Jul - 21:52

Yes PB is on Nancy Grace, she tweeted that herself earlier and now refers to her book as "the book Kate & Gerry Mccann don't want you to see" - which is great publicity for her and probably backfired on K & G banning it.

1) Did the incident of a child being grabbed by tourists in India take place?

2) If not then why is CM such a liar as to pretend he is awaiting DNA test results?

3) If not then where the hell did it come from and why did it gain such credence?

3) If it did take place then why are they relying on a photo? If she looks so little like Madeleine why did several tourists believe it so strongly as to be willing to hold the child and call the police? Kate & Gerry dont know what she looks like anymore, surely a photo is not enough?

4) Will we ever find out the truth about this or will it just fade away quicker than Sean Hoare's death?
MrsD
MrsD

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 28 Jul - 21:59

MrsD wrote:Yes PB is on Nancy Grace, she tweeted that herself earlier and now refers to her book as "the book Kate & Gerry Mccann don't want you to see" - which is great publicity for her and probably backfired on K & G banning it.

1) Did the incident of a child being grabbed by tourists in India take place?

2) If not then why is CM such a liar as to pretend he is awaiting DNA test results?

3) If not then where the hell did it come from and why did it gain such credence?

3) If it did take place then why are they relying on a photo? If she looks so little like Madeleine why did several tourists believe it so strongly as to be willing to hold the child and call the police? Kate & Gerry dont know what she looks like anymore, surely a photo is not enough?

4) Will we ever find out the truth about this or will it just fade away quicker than Sean Hoare's death?
Thanks, MrsD DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 7 Icon_flower
Will you be watching, widowan? DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 7 944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 7 Empty Right on widowan!

Post  tigger Thu 28 Jul - 22:06

widowan wrote:

Well, their paid watchers and posters probably got wind of the Pat Brown banning tweets and others and thought, how can we get the Faithful all riled up and doing their own tweets, I know, let's do a fake sighting only make it seem real in that the police have asked for dna and we're breathlessly awaiting the confirmation. that will bring out the pros and ignorant supporters, and maybe we can derail or stifle the Pat Brown stuff, dilute it with massive traffic about Maddie being possibly found.

To comment on the dna was a big boo-boo on Clarrie's part, he must have been asleep at the switch. It shows he is confirming stories that are fiction and adding his own fiction into it just as we've known them to do all along only now, anyone else who is alert can see this for themselves, right at a time when the papers are being accused of taking stories and making up lies about them, letting the media handlers write copy rather than having it be properly researched, and essentially manipulating the readers with lies that go to a top down editorial direction.

Not smart timing.

Love reading your posts. I've noticed that none of the posters or newspapers has mentioned the coloboma which would make id so easy!!!
Why, why , why not? Now that might wake up a few readers and perhaps even a few old faithfuls.
The fake coloboma, I'm sure would open the eyes of many people. (no pun intended).
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 28 Jul - 22:08

absolutely!

I feel a burst of transcription coming on!

Nancy has said one thing about this which was that she had talked to John Walsh after Gerry had been to see him, and that the Portuguese police were BUNGLING and what not. Gerry clearly had convinced John Walsh - altho I'm not sure how hard that would be to do, after all, how many parents who killed their child or faked her abduction would come on and want to be on the show? - and Nancy just came out with her knee jerk scathing reaction. But it was never covered, as such, on any show here. The Oprah thing was a one time deal and faded fast.

I can't wait to see what Nancy asks pat about this - she may give her a hard time!
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 29 Jul - 0:43

If this wasn't about a likely dead child, it would be hysterical.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Fri 29 Jul - 1:12

Claudia79 wrote:If this wasn't about a likely dead child, it would be hysterical.
Hi Claudia, yes, I agree and have said this in the past when some bit of absurdity, worse than usual, has happened. You'd think we were living in something out of Alice in Wonderland, where the impossible can happen, otherwise how come a distinguishing eye fleck - prominent enough to have been used as the lynchpin of the whole early campaign - suddenly disappears off the scene? Or how there could even BE a scene - or a child - when the local police superintendent denies all knowledge of the whole affair? Or how the DNA of a non-existent child can be taken? Or why, since all of this is supposed to have happened 6 days ago, there could be any doubt about who the non-existent child actually is ( you see? I'm getting tied in knots even trying to make sense of such rubbish!).

It's time hard questions were asked about this bogus 'sighting', such as exactly where it originated, was someone fed bogus information and if so, who did the feeding, who got it into the British media, etc.? Some transparency is long overdue, as it appears the public are being lied to time and again, and the lies being told are all designed to prop up one very implausible scenario.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Back to top Go down

DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 7 Empty Hi Dimsie In My Opinion

Post  pooh Fri 29 Jul - 7:23

More like a Sci Fi movie we have MMC being beam down/up all over the place, GM having his Darth Vader moment when he stated that on the 3rd of May he felt someones presence in apt 5a, next day I would understand, JT having some cloaking device so she can walk past JW/GM unseen. The McCanns with some time travelling machine so photos with the twins and Maddie in it appear to make them look younger in the later photos, than in the earlier ones. Spooky DNA Test on "indian Maddie" - Page 7 678246
pooh
pooh
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 173
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7