Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral

+53
interested
jeanmonroe
Wintabells
maebee
tanszi
frencheuropean
Lioned
cass
wjk
dazedandconfused
fuzeta
the slave
MaryB
wantthetruth
Claudia79
jassi
Karen
LJC
Justiceforallkids
Chris
Krisy22
saloongirl
dutchclogs
Annabel
margaret
James
quickfingers
pennylane
Panda
mara thon
Keela
comperedna
T4two
Angelina
Carolina
jinvta
mumbles
weissnicht
chrissie1
devonmum
AnneGuedes
Lillyofthevalley
Badboy
HiDeHo
bill516
JOHNFRANCIS
Freja53
Loopdaloop
matthew
kathybelle
chrissie
Palmeras16
SteveT
57 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 19 Empty Re: Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral

Post  weissnicht Thu 19 Sep - 15:00

OK, I know why k8 mccann was weeping in court. If those witnesses would be my best shot, I would be weeping too.
Sheeh, their statements are so odd. For example, Emma loach 'knew' 2m people have seen Amarals film in UK, she has no answer, how she knows that when asked later. And she has no Idea how many people were seeing her films and in which countries and same goes for Oprah show, which has no future in internet *couch*. Is she dim? And Edgar...read only the bits of the files, mccanns told him to read. Sheesh, I would hang my self having witnesses like that to support me in court.
http://lhro.wordpress.com/2013/09/19/mccanns-v-amaral-libel-trial-days-12/
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 19 Empty Re: Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral

Post  Keela Thu 19 Sep - 15:27

weissnicht wrote:OK, I know why k8 mccann was weeping in court. If those witnesses would be my best shot, I would be weeping too.
Sheeh, their statements are so odd. For example, Emma loach 'knew' 2m people have seen Amarals film in UK, she has no answer, how she knows that when asked later. And she has no Idea how many people were seeing her films and in which countries and same goes for Oprah show, which has no future in internet *couch*. Is she dim? And Edgar...read only the bits of the files, mccanns told him to read. Sheesh, I would hang my self having witnesses like that to support me in court.

With friends like these you certainly don't need enemies!!!
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :
Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Thu 19 Sep - 15:37

weissnicht wrote:OK, I know why k8 mccann was weeping in court. If those witnesses would be my best shot, I would be weeping too.
Can Dave'professional' Edgar even read?
Or was he just TOLD by the McCanns 'that Madeleine had been abducted' just like their highly paid lawyer in the TB 'trial' who didn't read ANYTHING, although she helped Kate write her bewk, who also said she had ONLY been TOLD!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 19 Sep - 16:42

Tweets

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 2m

Pike on Kate #McCann suicidal thoughts: `I think I was the only person she shared this with.'
   Expand
   Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 6m

Pike deduced it was indicator of how Kate #McCann felt `rather than something she ever intended to do' but she had some `very dark thoughts'
   Expand
   Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 7m

Pike: Kate #McCann `wasn't very well', `referred to killing herself as an option to end the trauma she was experiencing'
   Expand
   Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 11m

Pike: Kate #McCann feared if Portuguese believed Amaral's claims they would stop looking for Madeleine in the country where she vanished
   Expand
   Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 15m

Kate #McCann was `incensed' by Amaral & his friends & could not understand why he was allowed to make his claims - psychologist Alan Pike
   Expand
   Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 17m

Kate #McCann spent `many days in tears sobbing about the injustice being done to Madeleine' by people who should have been looking for her
   Expand
   Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 18m

Kate #McCann experienced `secondary trauma' due to Amaral's claims which could be `more profound' than `primary trauma' of disappearance
   Expand
   Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 22m

Kate #McCann contemplated suicide over Goncalo Amaral's book claims she covered up daughter Madeleine's death, psychologist tells court
   Expand
   Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 7h

Madeleine's parents claim Amaral's book's allegation that they covered up her death stopped people looking for her #McCann
   Expand
   Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 7h

Parents of Madeleine #McCann due to continue bid to win libel damages from cop Goncalo Amaral in Lisbon today
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Thu 19 Sep - 16:48

almostgothic wrote:According to Duarte, current and future court sessions are scheduled as follows:

19th, 20th and 27th of September
2nd and 8th of October
5th November.
Maybe the court dates had to do with the availability of the McCann's witnesses who had to travel from out of town? Otherwise I can't see why they would be spread out so much.

`many days in tears sobbing about the injustice being done to Madeleine' by people who should have been looking for her"

Are you kidding me? The only people who should have been looking for Madeleine are her family! Why is the fact that the McCanns lost Madeleine the world's responsibility? This is beyond absurd!
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 19 Sep - 16:49

Didn't she have those thoughts BEFORE the book was published
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 19 Sep - 17:55

kitti wrote:Didn't she have those thoughts BEFORE the book was published
According to HiDeHo, that "...all gone.." statement was August 2007 (On Facebook)
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 19 Sep - 17:58

I think so. Her 'private thoughts' only known to Pike, were all over the press.

And what is that crab about the secondary trauma - primary trauma ...it's all getting worse with all these so called professionals, day by day. Where do they find these puppets?
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  James Thu 19 Sep - 18:03

weissnicht wrote:
I think so. Her 'private thoughts' only known to Pike, were all over the press.

And what is that crab about the secondary trauma - primary trauma ...it's all getting worse with all these so called professionals, day by day. Where do they find these puppets?
they find these puppets (sorry experts) by waving a cheque book.
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 19 Sep - 18:06

Its probably not been a great idea to leave the twins with a suicidal doctor who possibly had a hand in her eldest daughters 'demise',it would be worth the Leicester social services keeping an eye on this,just in case Amarel is right with his 'theory's'.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 19 Sep - 18:08

so was there a court hearing today? anybody know?
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 19 Sep - 18:11

tanszi wrote:so was there a court hearing today? anybody know?
It seems so!! *Shrugs shoulders in bewilderment!* But only person who is tweeting is Jerry Lawton, AKA Team Mccann!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 19 Sep - 18:15

Lioned wrote:Its probably not been a great idea to leave the twins with a suicidal doctor who possibly had a hand in her eldest daughters 'demise',it would be worth the Leicester social services keeping an eye on this,just in case Amarel is right with his 'theory's'.
If Pike had known all along about these suicidal thoughts, why did he not inform social services?
He could hardly cite client confidentiality when two more young lives could be at risk.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 19 Sep - 18:29

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 27m
#McCann PR expert Claudia Nogueira said 2.2 million people - half TV viewing audience - watched Amaral documentary in Portugal

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 19m
Nogueira: Most press coverage in Portugal at time was `slanted' and mentioned the claims made in Amaral's book #McCann

Another McCann hired hand (lift Consulting PR).
Their task was to make the McCanns more popular in Portugal.

No. don't laugh.
Oh, go on then ......
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Thu 19 Sep - 18:37

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 27 min
#McCann libel trial adjourned until tomorrow
Ouvrir  Répondre  Retweeter  Favori   Plus

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 33 min
Outside court Amaral's lawyer says #McCann should be suing `Portuguese state' not detective as the `state decided to close the case'
Ouvrir

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 34 min
Alipio Ribeiro, ex-director of Portuguese police, dismissed as witness after 10 minutes after admitting not read book or seen doc #McCann
Ouvrir

...................................................................................................................................................................

Anne will probably writte her summary later in the evening .
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Thu 19 Sep - 18:50

almostgothic wrote:Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 27m
#McCann PR expert Claudia Nogueira said 2.2 million people - half TV viewing audience - watched Amaral documentary in Portugal

Nogueira: Most press coverage in Portugal at time was `slanted' and mentioned the claims made in Amaral's book #McCann

No. don't laugh.
Oh, go on then ......
Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 19 23324 Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 19 23324 Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 19 613255 Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 19 23324 Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 19 23324 
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Thu 19 Sep - 18:50

almostgothic wrote:Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 27m

No. don't laugh.
Oh, go on then ......
Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 19 23324 Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 19 23324 Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 19 613255 Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 19 23324 Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 19 23324 
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu 19 Sep - 18:52

frencheuropean wrote:Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 27 min
#McCann libel trial adjourned until tomorrow
Ouvrir  Répondre  Retweeter  Favori   Plus

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 33 min
Outside court Amaral's lawyer says #McCann should be suing `Portuguese state' not detective as the `state decided to close the case'
Ouvrir

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 34 min
Alipio Ribeiro, ex-director of Portuguese police, dismissed as witness after 10 minutes after admitting not read book or seen doc #McCann
Ouvrir

...................................................................................................................................................................

Anne will probably writte her summary later in the evening .

Ribeiro called as a witness by Duarte? His contribution seems impressive!
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 19 Sep - 18:55

Thanks for that, frencheuropean - it will be good to read Anne's summary!

Ribiero was an excellent witness, wasn't he ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Thu 19 Sep - 18:58

Can i ask a stupid question guys? Where can i find the PJ conclusions that were included in the Files?

I know i have seen them just can't find them!

Blame the brain fog:haha: 
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Thu 19 Sep - 19:51

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 19 Sep - 19:59

"Missing Maddie's Mom had 'suicidal thoughts', court told". This article is dated September 19, 2013 13:49 appears on the website of Global Post America's world news site. The statement is attributed to Alan Pike, psychologist, on Thursday. Mrs. McCann was not present for the hearing.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 19 Sep - 20:12

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2425551/Kate-McCann-came-close-suicide-Portuguese-police-chiefs-smear-campaign.html

WTF is happening???? Why is such one sided biased reporting only allowed out of the court room? Where is Anne and Joana and the rest of the people who are there? Why is this shit happening?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 19 Sep - 20:20

fred wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2425551/Kate-McCann-came-close-suicide-Portuguese-police-chiefs-smear-campaign.html

WTF is happening????  Why is such one sided biased reporting only allowed out of the  court room?  Where is Anne and Joana and the rest of the people who are there?  Why is this shit happening?
This is the jaw-dropping bit, just under the headline:

Police chief claimed the McCanns hid their daughter's body after a car crash
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 19 Sep - 20:27

almostgothic wrote:
fred wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2425551/Kate-McCann-came-close-suicide-Portuguese-police-chiefs-smear-campaign.html

WTF is happening????  Why is such one sided biased reporting only allowed out of the  court room?  Where is Anne and Joana and the rest of the people who are there?  Why is this shit happening?
This is the jaw-dropping bit, just under the headline:

Police chief claimed the McCanns hid their daughter's body after a car crash
That is what my jaw did almostgothic. I have never read such a load of rubbish, where on earth did that come from???
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next