Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh

+39
tanszi
Chris
chrissie1
jassi
MaryB
chrissie
Roasted Arizona
AnnaEsse
dazedandconfused
kitti
Lioned
widowan
jinvta
wantthetruth
pennylane
mara thon
Panda
comperedna
weissnicht
Angelina
mossman
margaret
cass
midnight
Karen
jeanmonroe
fuzeta
malena stool
jejune
almostgothic
Smudge
SteveT
Wintabells
the slave
jay2001
quickfingers
princess_leia
Freja53
fred
43 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh Empty Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh

Post  princess_leia Thu 16 Jan - 10:00

I know this is the Madeleine page so move if you have to.

News is just breaking of a 3yr old boy, Mikael Kular, who went missing in Edinburgh, last seen at 9pm last night when he went to bed, parents woke up and he was gone.

hmmmmm

http://news.sky.com/story/1196009/missing-boy-police-search-for-mikael-kular

Possibly wearing a beige hooded jacket, brown shoes, and nightwear!
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :
Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh Empty Re: Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh

Post  fred Thu 16 Jan - 10:22

I wonder if the roads and airports were closed, after all that is what the McCanns wanted isn't it? Then they slatted off the country for not doing that.
I hope this little lad is safe, wonder if it is a family dispute or something similar?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 16 Jan - 10:41

maybe he really did just wake up and go for a walk - however random or unlikely hope this is the case and he is found quickly, safe and well, the rest doesn't bear thinking about..
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 16 Jan - 11:05

tanszi wrote:maybe he really did just wake up and go for a walk - however random or unlikely hope this is the case and he is found quickly, safe and well, the rest doesn't bear thinking about..

Agreed, there are only two scenarios IMO, he walked out or.....

If he walked out though, could he open those heavy doors to the outside? It appears to be flats those outside doors are usually heavy.

I would have thought he'd be found today if he's alive poor soul, l really hope so.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 16 Jan - 11:16

Someone has put on FB that there is a custody dispute going on.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Jan - 11:20

I've heard that there has been a news conference in which it was said that the father does not live at the property.

Let's hope for a happy outcome.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 16 Jan - 11:28

Fingers crossed for a swift and positive outcome.
Hope everyone in the area is checking their sheds and garages, just in case.

Live updates here:

http://news.sky.com/story/1196095/live-updates-search-for-missing-mikaeel-kular
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Freja53 Thu 16 Jan - 11:46

This must be a nightmare for the parents.

Just out of interest I noticed that there are 75 guests logged in at present and 13 members. Who are you 75 guests and if you are interested shouldn't you join the group? I am interested in all view points about this tragic case and would love to hear your thoughts  Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh 306321 
Freja53
Freja53
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 288
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Jan - 11:49

At the moment new members aren't being admitted. Admin, perhaps this could be reconsidered?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Jan - 11:55

That's in Drylaw, sadly it contains some of the roughest bits of council housing in Edinburgh. I'd lay good money that this little lad has been "abducted" by estranged family, maybe taken back to Poland or Latvia or wherever it is the family came from.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 16 Jan - 12:10

So he's got dressed, open the front door, opened the exterior door and......disappeared.

My son said by 9pm tonight, the only place he wouldn't off been seen is on the moon!

He couldn't off walked that far....he's three .

He wasn't checked between 9pm and 7.30am.....why not.

I checked my children every time I went to the toilet and NOT checking before you go to bed....never heard off that.

He had his pj's on... now his shoes, which he supposedly had on, he wouldn't off been able to tie his laces up either, put his trousers on and his coat ....

I hope he's found safe and well I really do but some have said the police aren't proactively searching In sheds etc .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 16 Jan - 12:31

I hope he is safe and that it is a family feud rather than anything more sinister.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Thu 16 Jan - 12:41

I think it's most likely a family member has taken him. Somebody said on the news when a child of that age goes missing it's almost always a family member involved.

Well most people would acknowledge that one of the least likely scenarios is snatched by a stranger from his bed.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Jan - 12:43

It only ever seems to be young girls who disappear from their bedrooms........not just the obvious one but Lisa Irwin, Aaliyah Lumsford and Kiesha Abrahams, to name but three.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 16 Jan - 12:48

martinbrunt ‏@skymartinbrunt 3m

#missing Edinburgh police have arrested a man in their search for missing Mikaeel Kular, according to Sky sources.

martinbrunt ‏@skymartinbrunt 2m

#missing Not confirmed if the arrest is connected to the boy's disappearance.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 16 Jan - 12:51

STV News ‏@STVNews 25m

Police activity in Waterfront Gait, mile from Mikaeel Kular's home, is connected to the search http://bit.ly/K5pc4G pic.twitter.com/TSzpVSR4iA

STV News ‏@STVNews 20m

Search for Mikaeel Kular: Witness saw a man in handcuffs being led into the police van in Waterfront Gait http://bit.ly/K5pc4G

STV News ‏@STVNews 15m

Mikaeel Kular: Man been taken away from Waterfront Gait in the back of police van and 10 officers are searching flat http://bit.ly/K5pc4G
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 16 Jan - 13:08

Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak 38s

Update: arrest in Edinburgh unconnected to disappearance of three-year-old Mikaeel Kular
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Thu 16 Jan - 13:36

I don't understand this at all. I check my children at least 4 times after they have gone to bed and before I go to bed, and then I often need the loo in the night and check them again. Smelling a rat I'm afraid.
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 16 Jan - 13:44

Forensics officers searching family home.

http://edinburgh.stv.tv/59769/
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Thu 16 Jan - 13:45

I still think it's one of two things. Wandered off or taken by a family member. I also notice not a single mention or link to Madeleine by anybody on the news. Although how many children are snatched from their beds.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Jan - 13:46

It's awful. Since the McCanns, every missing child case has me thinking the worst.  Missing 3 Year Old boy Edinburgh 36898 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Jan - 13:49

MaryB wrote:I still think it's one of two things.  Wandered off or taken by a family member.  I also notice not a single mention or link to Madeleine by anybody on the news.  Although how many children are snatched from their beds.  

Just noticed that the Dad is of Pakistani origin. This is not being racist but there have been cases of teenaged girls being "abducted" by their Pakistani relatives and taken back to Pakistan for arranged marriages. It happened to a girl I went to school with. And I know this is a wee boy but maybe his Dad has taken him. In a way, I hope so, because at least then he will be in safe hands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 16 Jan - 13:56

And they still haven't found the young teenage girl who went out to the rubbish without her coat, shoes or cash ..
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 16 Jan - 14:03

Iris wrote:
MaryB wrote:I still think it's one of two things.  Wandered off or taken by a family member.  I also notice not a single mention or link to Madeleine by anybody on the news.  Although how many children are snatched from their beds.  

Just noticed that the Dad is of Pakistani origin.  This is not being racist but there have been cases of teenaged girls being "abducted" by their Pakistani relatives and taken back to Pakistan for arranged marriages.  It happened to a girl I went to school with.  And I know this is a wee boy but maybe his Dad has taken him.  In a way, I hope so, because at least then he will be in safe hands.

The Mail says that the child is a twin, so it would seem a bit strange to take one without the other.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2540440/BREAKING-NEWS-Police-hunt-three-year-old-boy-went-missing-home-overnight.html
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Thu 16 Jan - 14:11

I hope the Dad has taken him too as then he will at least be safe and well. He has a twin sister I heard. Wandered off is still in the realms of possibility. Far far more likely than snatched by a stranger from his bed when there were other small children in the house too.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next