Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself

+6
wjk
wantthetruth
fuzeta
malena stool
Panda
tanszi
10 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 7 Empty Re: Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself

Post  Claudia79 Sun 27 Jul - 16:05

wantthetruth wrote:

Well said John Snow.  Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 7 307691  Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 7 307691 

Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 7 307691   Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 7 307691   Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 7 307691 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 7 Empty Re: Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself

Post  katertaif Sun 27 Jul - 16:34

wantthetruth wrote:

Well said John Snow.  Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 7 307691  Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 7 307691 

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 28 Jul - 23:55

THERE ARE REPORTS OF A PALISTINIAN GUNMAN KILLING 4 ISRAELI SOLDIERS,ISRAELIS SAY THEY CAPTURED GUNMAN.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 29 Jul - 9:05

Claudia79 wrote:Speaking of tragedies:

Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 7 Gaza110

The BBC certainly are a tragedy. This is absolutely disgraceful. There is nothing even remotely funny about people being killed, whether they are Gazans or Israeli soldiers, most of whom are only 19 or 20 and are conscripts. Who the hell thought that broadcasting a hiss-take like this was a smart idea? They should be fired immediately.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 29 Jul - 9:20

Iris wrote:

The BBC certainly are a tragedy.  This is absolutely disgraceful.  There is nothing even remotely funny about people being killed, whether they are Gazans or Israeli soldiers, most of whom are only 19 or 20 and are conscripts.  Who the hell thought that broadcasting a hiss-take like this was a smart idea?  They should be fired immediately.  

Absolutely Iris. It isn't in the least amusing.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 29 Jul - 9:31

Badboy wrote:THERE ARE REPORTS OF A PALISTINIAN GUNMAN KILLING 4 ISRAELI SOLDIERS,ISRAELIS SAY THEY CAPTURED GUNMAN.

Good morning Badboy

It's a win win situation for a Palestinian terrorist. If killed, he's guaranteed paradise, and if captured, there is always the chance of a prisoner swap.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 29 Jul - 16:11

Iris wrote:

The BBC certainly are a tragedy.  This is absolutely disgraceful.  There is nothing even remotely funny about people being killed, whether they are Gazans or Israeli soldiers, most of whom are only 19 or 20 and are conscripts.  Who the hell thought that broadcasting a hiss-take like this was a smart idea?  They should be fired immediately.  

Apparently there was nothing else more serious than this to report at the time. If there was, a twisted ankle couldn't be news, could it? And certainly not the breaking kind.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 29 Jul - 16:20

This has since been exposed as a Photoshop hoax. It's still not funny.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 29 Jul - 16:42

Iris wrote:This has since been exposed as a Photoshop hoax.  It's still not funny.

Are you sure? I hope it is. If it isn't, there should be someone fired. No, not funny at all.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 29 Jul - 18:18

My view of it from the start is that it was a photoshop hoax. I don't think even the BBC would sink to that level. Mind you I had to give it some thought!!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 29 Jul - 18:28

I've sent it to Snopes for confirmation, but the indications are that it has been produced by Palestine supporters who are unhappy at the coverage by the BBC who they claim are "biased" in favour of Israel. The origin seems to be an account on Twitter called WorldPeaceDay2, ironically with a profile picture of a Hamas fighter and a Palestinian flag, and the whole timeline is fill of anti-Israeli ranting and hatred.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Tue 29 Jul - 18:56

wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 29 Jul - 19:27

I wish I could believe that all children were raised to love, unfortunately they are not and that is where many of the problems are.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 29 Jul - 19:55

It would be a huge step towards a worldwide peaceful coexistence if politics were kept out of religion and religious teachings restricted to the the place of worship.

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 29 Jul - 20:10

The problem is malena that with some religions it is all of a one.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 29 Jul - 20:14

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 29 Jul - 20:27

Real-time rocket attacks on Israel. http://redalert.co.il/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 29 Jul - 21:15

malena stool wrote:It would be a huge step towards a worldwide peaceful coexistence if politics were kept out of religion and religious teachings restricted to the the place of worship.

I couldn't agree more. But I'm not naive. Other reasons would be found for people to kill each other. After all it has been happening since the beginning of times. The justifications have changed and the means to kill improved but the end result has been maintained. If we can't even stop destroying the only place we have to inhabit, what hope is there?
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 29 Jul - 21:50

fuzeta wrote:My view of it from the start is that it was a photoshop hoax.  I don't think even the BBC would sink to that level.  Mind you I had to give it some thought!!

Good evening Fuzeta

I honestly did not realise in this day and age of multiculturism that there was so much anti Semitism still around.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 29 Jul - 21:53

katertaif wrote:
fuzeta wrote:My view of it from the start is that it was a photoshop hoax.  I don't think even the BBC would sink to that level.  Mind you I had to give it some thought!!

Good evening Fuzeta

I honestly did not realise in this day and age of multiculturism that there was so much anti Semitism still around.

Are you joking? I had to unfriend a person on Facebook that I've known for years, after they posted "Save the world - kill a Jew today" on my timeline.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 29 Jul - 22:12

There are plenty of 'isms' around and there will always be. There are extremists everywhere and they can be the neighbour next door. The only reason many of them are harmless is because they don't have power. Power can turn the bigot next door into a tyrant. Sadly, extremists can hate other extremists with a rage and at the same time be unable to see their own extremism.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 30 Jul - 9:19

Iris wrote:
katertaif wrote:

Good evening Fuzeta

Are you joking?  I had to unfriend a person on Facebook that I've known for years, after they posted "Save the world - kill a Jew today" on my timeline.

Good morning Iris

I really do not understand this hatred against Jews. To the best of my knowledge it is based on only two arguments, and then only by people unable or unwilling to face the truth. Neither argument stands up under even the slightest examination, but because of them they have been hounded, enslaved, or killed throughout history. My feelings on Islam are well known. At least they are based on experience of it.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 30 Jul - 11:26

Hatred is hatred. There isn't a good and a bad kind of hatred. The day people understand that is the day there are more chances humankind can live in Peace. Until then, History will keep repeating itself.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Wed 30 Jul - 11:54

Claudia79 wrote:Hatred is hatred. There isn't a good and a bad kind of hatred. The day people understand that is the day there are more chances humankind can live in Peace. Until then, History will keep repeating itself.

Well said  Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 7 307691 
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next