Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Film on dvd

+22
chrissie
whatsupdoc
wjk
BelEddie
Judge Dread
interested
joyce1938
pamalam
weissnicht
wantthetruth
duncanmac
Oldartform
jinvta
T4two
dazedandconfused
AnnaEsse
jeanmonroe
jassi
almostgothic
tanszi
Angelina
fred
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Film on dvd - Page 3 Empty Re: Film on dvd

Post  kathybelle Sat 9 Aug - 17:04

Iris wrote:If he's made to take them down then we'll know whether they are any good or not.  Film on dvd - Page 3 23324 

Lol Iris Film on dvd - Page 3 23324 

On a serious note, I'm going to download the videos, in case the videos are 'whooshed'.

I've changed my mind, I am going to buy the videos. I can hardly state that I don't have a problem with Rich Planet TV making money, which is what I stated in a previous post, then download them for free.

Last edited by kathybelle on Sat 9 Aug - 17:19; edited 1 time in total
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
Film on dvd - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Film on dvd - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 9 Aug - 17:07

weissnicht wrote:I thought they were good.
And if some think too much time spend on this or that, you have to remember that there are lots of people who have never heard about those issues, or hardly anything.

well said weissnicht  Film on dvd - Page 3 Icon_flower 

I've only watched one of the videos and I was well pleased with what I saw and heard. I'm now looking forward to watching the other videos.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Film on dvd - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Film on dvd - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Sat 9 Aug - 19:27

Thanks Kathybelle.

I hope I have not come across as being critical of the DVDs as I actually think they are good, just would have liked to have seen them structured differently with more points put forwardand less time on the others.
As in my previous post Richard missed out on the opportunity to tell the public so much more.
Nothing was mentioned of photoshoped pictures, paid mortgages, ROB returning to his steak after he had left his ill daughter, RO mention of resusitation, and much much more.
Anyone who believes that Richard Hill is in this to make money, is way off the mark.
He is clearly as fed up as the rest of us, at the injustice poor MBM has suffered.
As someone else said, it wasnt her fault she had awful parents
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 9 Aug - 19:32

"Buried by Mainstream Media: True Story of Madeleine McCann" now there's a title that should be of interest to the UK press, if not the world press who have been manipulated for seven years.  I hope Pat Brown hears about the dvd's and can somehow get a TV crime investigator in the U.S. interested in national or international coverage before the McCanns obtain an injunction (or whatever is needed) to have them whooshed.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 9 Aug - 20:20

duncanmac wrote:Thanks Kathybelle.

I hope I have not come across as being critical of the DVDs as I actually think they are good, just would have liked to have seen them structured differently with more points put forwardand less time on the others.
As in my previous post Richard missed out on the opportunity to tell the public so much more.
Nothing was mentioned of photoshoped pictures, paid mortgages, ROB returning to his steak after he had left his ill daughter, RO mention of resusitation, and much much more.
Anyone who believes that Richard Hill is in this to make money, is way off the mark.
He is clearly as fed up as the rest of us, at the injustice poor MBM has suffered.

Hopefully, he will make more DVD's covering all the subjects you've outlined, duncmac.  Film on dvd - Page 3 944533 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 9 Aug - 21:21

duncanmac wrote:Thanks Kathybelle.

Hi Duncanmac

You haven't come across critical of the dvds, you've just pointed out what has been missed out and that isn't a bad thing. I wonder if the company are accepting comments, because if they are, they could be told what has been missed from their dvds and they may just make a follow up dvd, with that information added.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Film on dvd - Page 3 Empty Film on DVD

Post  Judge Dread Sat 9 Aug - 22:06

Hi All,

Haven’t posted on here for quite some time, but I have been dropping in regularly and keeping myself up to speed.

I'm posting today because I can’t believe that some of you folk are disappointed by Richard D Hall’s video "Buried by Mainstream Media: True Story of Madeleine McCann". Worse, that you believed him to be just a one-man operation (two or three at most) jumping on the bandwagon to make money!

Richard D Hall has put himself right in the firing line and produced a 4 part video that is compelling and particularly damaging to the McCann’s. Not only that, it’s not copyrighted, it’s free and he is actively encouraging people to share it and/or place it on their Blogs or websites.

Isn't this precisely what we've wanted for so many years? For someone to finally produce a comprehensive video with unassailable details of the McCann’s lies, changes of statements, the media/government cover up, Clarence Mitchell, the dodgy detectives, the Gaspar’s incredibly damning statement?

Isn't this the message we've wanted to get out in to the public domain?

It’s certainly what I've wanted. And, personally, I think Richard’s video is well balanced and very professional. And it could very well be the catalyst that finally turns the doubters and fence-sitters well and truly against the McCann’s and those who are protecting them…

I have followed Richard D Hall for many years. He fearlessly and ruthlessly investigates anything that involves cover ups including UFO’s, Governments and now, of course, the McCann’s.

Finally, if you think you can do a better job of producing such a video and are prepared to poke your head above the parapet, then please stop whinging and get on with it…
Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sat 9 Aug - 23:14

Duncanmac said "Nothing was mentioned of photoshoped pictures, paid mortgages, ROB returning to his steak after he had left his ill daughter, RO mention of resusitation, and much much more."

Personally I think it was wise of him to just stick to the main facts. There are many more queries but his main objective was to highlight the fact that the MSM are being one sided in their reporting and why exactly have the McCanns been allowed a media platform without challenge. He doesn`t come to any conclusions but the main thing that stood out for me was that Clarence Mitchell`s appearance on the scene is highly suspect. Without actually saying it, Richard Hall`s finger is clearly pointing at establishment involvement.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Sun 10 Aug - 0:18

Judge Dread.

No one on this thread has said they were disappointed with the DVDs other than me, so I assume your criticism is directed at me.
Just to clarify, my concern was that there is so much in this case that has not been answered by the tapas 9, I thought that in a four hour documentary, Richard Hall would have spelt it all out.
Richard has only covered 10% of the contradictions and inaccuraccies in this story.
For me it was an opportunity to tell the uninformed UK public everything.
I would much rather him spend 10 minutes on each topic rather than 1 hour on dodgy PIs and 30 minutes on DP
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 10 Aug - 1:10

Oldartform wrote:Duncanmac said  "Nothing was mentioned of photoshoped pictures, paid mortgages, ROB returning to his steak after he had left his ill daughter, RO mention of resusitation, and much much more."

Personally I think it was wise of him to just stick to the main facts.  There are many more queries but his main objective was to highlight the fact that the MSM are being one sided in their reporting and why exactly have the McCanns been allowed a media platform without challenge.  He doesn`t come to any conclusions but the main thing that stood out for me was that Clarence Mitchell`s appearance on the scene is highly suspect.  Without actually saying it, Richard Hall`s finger is clearly pointing at establishment involvement.

I agree it was wise to keep to the main facts.  Could it be by doing this he will not feel the wrath of Carter-Ruck?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 10 Aug - 1:44

duncanmac wrote:Judge Dread.

No one on this thread has said they were disappointed with the DVDs other than me, so I assume your criticism is directed at me.
Just to clarify, my concern was that there is so much in this case that has not been answered by the tapas 9, I thought that in a four hour documentary, Richard Hall would have spelt it all out.
Richard has only covered 10% of the contradictions and inaccuraccies in this story.
I would much rather him spend 10 minutes on each topic rather than 1 hour on dodgy PIs and 30 minutes on DP

It was just as likely to be directed at me Duncanmac, because I said their website was a mess and it didn't look like a very professional outfit at all. And that would probably be reflected in the quality of their product. I stand by that and I still think their website would make Del Boy look like Alan Sugar. It's also breaking all sorts of laws under the Companies Acts but we'll let that slide for the moment. I am prepared to accept that some people here have actually watched the videos and found there to be some merit in them; I'll have a wee look myself over the weekend with an open mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sun 10 Aug - 7:47

These DVD's will be whooshed before long so I hope as many people as possible download them and share them.

Team McCann must be in overdrive!
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 10 Aug - 8:55

wantthetruth wrote:These DVD's will be whooshed before long so I hope as many people as possible download them and share them.

Good morning wantthetruth

I wouldn't be too surprised if the videos were whooshed. I was going to download the videos, but I changed my mind and decided to purchase them. I did this a few minutes ago, via PayPal, which is the only method of payment accepted.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 10 Aug - 9:27

duncanmac wrote:Judge Dread.

Good morning Duncanmac

I've purchased the videos and I also sent an email to Richard D Hall, via the link below.

http://www.richplanet.net/contactus.php

I haven't raised the points you raised, I thought you may want to do this.

I've had what appears to be a standard reply to my email. This is what the email says...

Greetings

Thank you for contacting Rich Planet. We do not have time to respond to every enquiry individually, due to the volume we receive. However I do read every single email and all points are noted'. Thank you.

Richard D Hall

I am aware that Mr Hall will not have personally sent me the email Duncanmac, but I like to think that he will read all the emails. So if you do email him and raise the points you've stated on here, he may make a follow up dvd, which includes your points. Or you may receive a personal email from Mr Hall, stating why he didn't raise your points in the original dvds.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 10 Aug - 9:48

Oldartform wrote:Duncanmac said  "Nothing was mentioned of photoshoped pictures, paid mortgages, ROB returning to his steak after he had left his ill daughter, RO mention of resusitation, and much much more."

Personally I think it was wise of him to just stick to the main facts.  There are many more queries but his main objective was to highlight the fact that the MSM are being one sided in their reporting and why exactly have the McCanns been allowed a media platform without challenge.  He doesn`t come to any conclusions but the main thing that stood out for me was that Clarence Mitchell`s appearance on the scene is highly suspect.  Without actually saying it, Richard Hall`s finger is clearly pointing at establishment involvement.
I agree. Main issues first. The important ones. Like Gaspar statement, dodgy PIs, governments involvement, Kennedy and the dogs.

I don't think his main object was to make film for people who know more or less everything, what is there to know, about the case. I think he thought of people who got the info only from UK press/media. Only mccann hasbara..in other words.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Sun 10 Aug - 11:40

pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Sun 10 Aug - 12:19

It looks like there will be other films after these,rich remarked about mr murat and maybe some follow up may be done .infact he remarked more than one issue that also could bi in future > I think also that to keep it relatively simple is what most new people can take in all in one go . We have to remind ourselves that we who have been reading and following this case for some years now ,have a bit of a start on all these revelations ,we di ofcourse discuss many ,but not all have been able to do that . Its really been done to make people realize THAT THE MEDIA HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO REVEAL ,ALL HE HAS PUT HIS HEAD ON THE BLOCK FOR RIIGHT NOW . I HAVE WATCHED ALL 4 AND YES SOME OF THE STUFF RE KENNEDY AND CO .DID NOT KEEP ME AS INTERESTED ,BUT its quite tiring to watch 4 in a few hours . I really found the payne thing and questions shown to have been answered in different ways VERY GOOD FOR ME .aLL IN ONE PLACE AT SAME TIME TO HEAR AND SEE AND ALL FROM THE CORRECT INTERVIEWS THAT HAD BEEN GIVEN TOO ,NO ONES IDEAS OF WHAT WE FEEL OR THINK moved around etc . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 10 Aug - 12:34

Well said, Joyce, I agree with all you say and I too think he will make more DVD's (if he's not Carter Rucked before!).
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 10 Aug - 13:44

joyce1938 wrote:It looks like there will be other films after these,rich remarked about mr murat and maybe some follow up may be done .infact he remarked more than one issue that also could bi in future > I think also that to keep it relatively simple is what most new people can take in all in one go . We have to remind ourselves that we who have been reading and following this case for some years now ,have a bit of a start on all these revelations ,we di ofcourse discuss many ,but not all have been able to do that .  Its really been done to make people realize THAT THE MEDIA HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO REVEAL ,ALL HE HAS PUT HIS HEAD ON THE BLOCK FOR RIIGHT NOW . I HAVE WATCHED ALL 4 AND YES SOME OF THE STUFF RE KENNEDY AND CO .DID NOT KEEP ME AS INTERESTED ,BUT  its quite tiring to watch 4 in a few hours . I really found the payne thing and questions shown to have been answered in different ways VERY GOOD FOR ME .aLL IN ONE PLACE AT SAME TIME TO HEAR AND SEE AND ALL FROM THE CORRECT INTERVIEWS THAT HAD BEEN GIVEN TOO ,NO ONES IDEAS OF WHAT WE FEEL OR THINK  moved around etc . joyce1938

Hello Joyce

Good post Film on dvd - Page 3 307691 

In a previous post, I stated that I had ordered the dvds, I had also emailed Richard D. Hall and I had received a standard reply to my email. I put the contents of the email in the same post. One of the questions I asked Mr Hall, was 'are you going to make anymore videos regarding the case'?

I also felt the need to tell him that I had ordered the set of dvds from his company, but the order hadn't been confirmed. I have received another email from Mr Hall, he confirmed my order, then he stated that he may be making more dvds, but nothing was definite yet.

I'm presuming the email is from Mr Hall, because he signs the email as Richard.

I've just been looking at the foreword to the videos. Mr Hall states " if anyone has evidence that brings new information to light, then we encourage you to contact us, by emailing the producer at Richard@richplanet.net. If the information is relevant and well founded, then we will consider modifying our documentary film(s).

I'm presuming that posters can email the producer, if they feel that things have been missed out of the original videos.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 10 Aug - 15:46

wantthetruth wrote:These DVD's will be whooshed before long so I hope as many people as possible download them and share them.

Glad to see that mccannfiles.com has captured all four dvd's.  It's a fantastic site which has managed to record all published articles on the Madeleine case as well as insightful commentary on the many discrepancies. 
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 10 Aug - 18:10

Frankly I'm surprised the dvd's are still in circulation.  I thought by now Carter-Ruck would have had them whooshed.  Could it be the pro McCann "forces" will dismiss them as being published by a flying saucer nutcase.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 10 Aug - 18:38

interested wrote:Frankly I'm surprised the dvd's are still in circulation.  I thought by now Carter-Ruck would have had them whooshed.  Could it be the pro McCann "forces" will dismiss them as being published by a flying saucer nutcase.

I wouldn't be surprised, especially as Gerry McCann described 'anti McCanns' as nutters and sad individuals.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread Sun 10 Aug - 21:53

interested wrote:Frankly I'm surprised the dvd's are still in circulation.  I thought by now Carter-Ruck would have had them whooshed.  Could it be the pro McCann "forces" will dismiss them as being published by a flying saucer nutcase.

Can't see what CR or the McCann's can do. Everything reported in those videos is factual and can be proven to be so.

I think, on this occasion, they will not want these videos to garner any publicity whatsoever and so will be loathe to draw attention to them.

In view of this, my bet is they will not attempt to discredit Mr. Hall by labelling him as an UFO nut-case, unless the videos begin to gain media/public interest.

And even then, they should be careful with what action they take.

My feelings are that Mr Hall did not take the possible consequences of making these videos lightly.

In my view, he is an excellent investigator who would have made sure there was nothing libellous or defamatory in the videos.

Having followed his investigations over the past several years, it strikes me that he is also not the type to back down easily...  Film on dvd - Page 3 25346 

Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 10 Aug - 22:10

Judge Dread wrote:

Can't see what CR or the McCann's can do. Everything reported in those videos is factual and can be proven to be so.

I think, on this occasion, they will not want these videos to garner any publicity whatsoever and so will be loathe to draw attention to them.

In view of this, my bet is they will not attempt to discredit Mr. Hall by labelling him as an UFO nut-case, unless the videos begin to gain media/public interest.

My feelings are that Mr Hall did not take the possible consequences of making these videos lightly.

In my view, he is an excellent investigator who would have made sure there was nothing libellous or defamatory in the videos.

Having followed his investigations over the past several years, it strikes me that he is also not the type to back down easily...  Film on dvd - Page 3 25346 

Thanks for your insight to Mr Hall, he is new to most of us and its good to get a view off someone who has known of him longer than a lot of us.
I hope you're right and CR are not on his case, I'm looking forward to more DVD's on this subject  Film on dvd - Page 3 944533 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Mon 11 Aug - 14:40

wjk wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:

Thanks for your insight to Mr Hall, he is new to most of us and its good to get a view off someone who has known of him longer than a lot of us.
I hope you're right and CR are not on his case, I'm looking forward to more DVD's on this subject  Film on dvd - Page 3 944533 

Well I would keep an open mind.  I hadn't heard much about him either, he's just another David Icke type with his conspiracy theories as far as I'm concerned, but I did do a trawl and find this post by someone: -

"Richard D Hall (or Dick as I like to call him) lost any credibility when he said on his show that
Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman were killed by an American serviceman, even though the murderer Ian Huntley admitted the killings and got life, but he said it was covered up by the UK and American goverments so that the British public would be kept in the dark. Apparently if we knew the truth then there would be such an outrage that it would have ended our co-operation on the war on terror.
Did he any evidence to back this claim up, did he f**k. Dont bother about causing pain to the famlies Dick, just say what you want, you total tosser."

So, I am keeping an open mind on anything he says.  If he sticks to facts, that's fine I guess, but if he starts to turn the facts around into his own theory, then that is not good, in fact its very bad imo.

He tours the country with his 'shows' so he must be making money.  I wouldn't give the guy a single penny personally as its my view that he is somebody who needs to be kept an open mind about and on that basis I would not wish to part with my hard earned cash by lining his pocket, but its just my personal opinion.  Conspiracy theories can be very entertaining, not necessarily the truth, but there is an entertainment value around them and its more by entertaining us that he makes his money, all in my honest opinion.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next