Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scottish independence referendum

+3
Claudia79
LJC
Badboy
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Scottish independence referendum - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish independence referendum

Post  katertaif Fri 19 Sep - 21:16

It is very far from being "all over" I'm afraid.  The Better Together shower are going to HAVE to deliver all the extras they have promised.  Out of a population of 5 million, 2 million have expressed their deep dissatisfaction and that is not an insignificant minority.  The Better Togethers have zero room for complacency and these results would not reassure me, in fact quite the opposite.[/quote]

As you say Iris, a very very significant proportion voted YES. To now get them on side is going to be a very major ask. What are these new powers? No one seems to have outlined them in any great detail. In an interview this evening, MP Emily Thornberry didn't seem to know what they were either, or even if they have been formulated

You know my views Iris I think we are better together but it looks as if the politicians could make a dogs breakfast of it. All they seem to want to talk about now, is no Scottish MP's voting on purely English matters. Mind I thought that was the whole idea of keeping the Union
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
Scottish independence referendum - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Scottish independence referendum - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Scottish independence referendum - Page 6 Empty Re: Scottish independence referendum

Post  Guest Sat 20 Sep - 7:45

Iris wrote:There's video footage doing the rounds, which doesn't actually look fake, of a big pile of YES votes on a table, but labelled NO.   There's also footage of a teller moving a big pile of votes from one pile to another.  It may not necessarily be evidence of fraud but it doesn't look good. Scottish independence referendum - Page 6 87849

sounds like a windup. Scottish independence referendum - Page 6 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6