Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brenda Leyland and the inquest

+18
Angelina
cherry1
Krisy22
interested
malena stool
Judge Dread
chrissie
jinvta
wjk
tanszi
Lioned
frencheuropean
almostgothic
Chris
mara thon
comperedna
jeanmonroe
weissnicht
22 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 10 Empty Re: Brenda Leyland and the inquest

Post  jassi Wed 15 Apr - 18:12

Why bother ? These sites are best ignored, IMO
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 10 Empty Re: Brenda Leyland and the inquest

Post  winjoy Wed 15 Apr - 19:12

Thanks Not Born Yesterday. I'd certainly be interested to know, one way or the other. The thing that I found distressing was that they set themselves up to support Brenda and her family - and then turned on both. They may well have self-imploded by the sound of it as I cannot imagine that all their members would have been happy with the way things started to go.
winjoy
winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 130
Warning :
Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr - 19:16

and all because they didn't get what they wanted.

Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 10 608891
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 16 Apr - 21:08

Not Born Yesterday wrote:After several more attempts to be accepted as a member, I now cannot even look at the group page.

I'm trying to find out from one of the members whom I know from elsewhere whether the group has been disbanded or whether it's me who for some reason is unacceptable.  

Not sure which Facebook group you mean. Is it this one? Brenda Leyland ( Full open public enquiry).
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Apr - 22:04

I think that's what it was called. I can't even look at it now so I'm not able to double check.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 16 Apr - 22:08

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think that's what it was called. I can't even look at it now so I'm not able to double check.

I'll have a look see if you're on the members list.

Sending you a PM.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  winjoy Thu 16 Apr - 23:48

AnnaEsse - yes that is the right FB group. As it was me explaining what happened when I tried to talk sense to them, I'd be really grateful to know the outcome of any of your's or other's findings. Many thanks.
winjoy
winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 17 Apr - 8:29

I now know that I've been blocked, hence being unable to even view the page.

Maybe they are checking everyone's Facebook page before admitting them but there's nothing on mine which would justify blocking me. Perhaps someone else here who is on Facebook would try to join?

Oh well, I shall cope - I've had worse rejections in the real world!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 17 Apr - 9:22

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I now know that I've been blocked, hence being unable to even view the page.

Maybe they are checking everyone's Facebook page before admitting them but there's nothing on mine which would justify blocking me. Perhaps someone else here who is on Facebook would try to join?

Oh well, I shall cope - I've had worse rejections in the real world!

blocked from a hate site. my, you must be bad. Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 10 294124

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 17 Apr - 9:51

At my grand old age, it's quite an achievement to be banned from anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 17 Apr - 9:56

Not Born Yesterday wrote:At my grand old age, it's quite an achievement to be banned from anything.

you must be a real radical.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 17 Apr - 14:49

It's more likely I think that new members aren't being allowed.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 18 Apr - 13:18

Not Born Yesterday wrote:It's more likely I think that new members aren't being allowed.

well, if that makes you feel better about it.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  winjoy Sat 25 Apr - 15:58

The article by Richard and Judy in today's Express really made my blood boil. I'm still fuming! I tried to upload the scanned image but without any success I'm afraid.
winjoy
winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 25 Apr - 17:42

winjoy wrote:The article by Richard and Judy in today's Express really made my blood boil.  I'm still fuming!  I tried to upload the scanned image but without any success I'm afraid.

What did it say, not seen anything at all?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10