Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brenda Leyland and the inquest

+18
Angelina
cherry1
Krisy22
interested
malena stool
Judge Dread
chrissie
jinvta
wjk
tanszi
Lioned
frencheuropean
almostgothic
Chris
mara thon
comperedna
jeanmonroe
weissnicht
22 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 4 Empty Re: Brenda Leyland and the inquest

Post  Guest Tue 3 Mar - 20:06

and i won't get an answer. so, no surprises there. Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 4 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 4 Empty Re: Brenda Leyland and the inquest

Post  jassi Tue 3 Mar - 20:30

I shouldn't think so. Can't imagine what sensible recommendations could be made in the circumstances.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 3 Mar - 23:29

Marky wrote:and i won't get an answer. so, no surprises there. Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 4 25346

It's really all a matter of opinion. I respect yours.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 4 Mar - 9:24

jassi wrote:I shouldn't think so. Can't imagine what sensible recommendations could be made in the circumstances.

doesn't stop some from suggesting otherwise though, does it. Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 4 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 19 Mar - 15:58

Anyone live in the vicinity of the inquest tomorrow and able to attend the proceedings? I expect the press will be reporting but I would prefer to hear from a reliable source.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 19 Mar - 16:30

interested wrote:
Marky wrote:and i won't get an answer. so, no surprises there. Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 4 25346

It's really all a matter of opinion.  I respect yours.

Why? It's usually a non answer full of sarcasm or critisism, never a valid point Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 4 25346
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Mar - 20:24

fred wrote:
interested wrote:

Why?  It's usually a non answer full of sarcasm or critisism, never a valid point Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 4 25346

nah, usually what everyone knows but don't want to hear but feel free to add anything of interest although i won't be holding my breath.

Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 4 25346

Last edited by Marky on Thu 19 Mar - 20:34; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 19 Mar - 20:30

Well, tomorrow is the day. Any obsessive going?
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Mar - 20:34

jassi wrote:Well, tomorrow is the day. Any obsessive  going?

loads. Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 4 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 19 Mar - 22:36

fred wrote:
interested wrote:

Why?  It's usually a non answer full of sarcasm or critisism, never a valid point Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 4 25346

"fred" - I was being generous to snarky "Marky".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Mar - 7:08

interested wrote:
fred wrote:
interested wrote:

"fred" - I was being generous to snarky "Marky".

creep. Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 4 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 20 Mar - 10:40

natalie charlesworth ‏@nataliecharlesw 10m10 minutes ago

Toxicology revealed asphyxiation by helium overdose #mccann #brendaleyland
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 20 Mar - 10:57

Vicount Ian Kerr CGC ‏@IanKerr 5m5 minutes ago

At Leicester Coroners Court Police spokesperson has stated that #BrendaLeyland sent NO criminal tweets.

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 20 Mar - 11:10

almostgothic wrote:Vicount Ian Kerr CGC ‏@IanKerr 5m5 minutes ago

At Leicester Coroners Court Police spokesperson has stated that #BrendaLeyland sent NO criminal tweets.

Wow! Thanks almostgothic
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 20 Mar - 11:23

You're welcome - I'm pleased that it is now OFFICIAL that Brenda was NOT a troll.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 20 Mar - 11:26

Hayley ‏@Im_halez 12m12 minutes ago

#mccann #brendaleyland inquest and @skymartinbrunt takes stand and isn't prepared to reveal the source of dossier, how helpful @SkyNews ?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 20 Mar - 11:37

natalie charlesworth ‏@nataliecharlesw 16m16 minutes ago

MB describes how long crew stayed in village, after the car returned, "Brenda asked me into her home, where we spent time chatting'#mccann

natalie charlesworth ‏@nataliecharlesw 11m11 minutes ago

SHOCKING Brunt said he hoped he hadn't ruined her day to #brendaleyland #mccann

Ruined her day? He ruined her life, FFS!!!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 20 Mar - 11:46

Jonathan Levy on the stand:

natalie charlesworth ‏@nataliecharlesw 10m10 minutes ago

Discussing principles of doorstepping, Sky went ahead when believed their policies, + those of Ofcom were satisfied #mccann #BrendaLeyland
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 20 Mar - 11:50

Debbie Law ‏@dminnimouse 15m15 minutes ago

#mccann Ben Leylands statement is harrowing basically paints picture of distress & panic as If she had no choice but contemplate suicide
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Mar - 12:00

personally i think i'll wait until the full transcript comes out. getting the impression that not everything going on is getting tweeted.

Brenda Leyland and the inquest - Page 4 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 20 Mar - 12:26

natalie charlesworth @nataliecharlesw  ·  44m 44 minutes ago

Psychiatrist now testifying, says she had a mental health condition...#brendaleyland #mccann
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 20 Mar - 12:46

natalie charlesworth ‏@nataliecharlesw 2m2 minutes ago

Coroners verdict death by suicide #mccann #brendaleyland

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 20 Mar - 13:26

chrissie wrote:

Wow!  Thanks almostgothic

Thank you ag!
I'm so pleased to read that. Its what most of us thought.

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 20 Mar - 13:30

wjk wrote:
chrissie wrote:

Wow!  Thanks almostgothic

Thank you ag!
I'm so pleased to read that. Its what most of us thought.

It is a shame that she is still being called troll though by the various media outlets though.  Still can't see that changing anytime soon
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 20 Mar - 13:35

http://news.sky.com/story/1449183/alleged-mccann-trolls-death-was-suicide

Alleged McCann Troll's Death Was Suicide

Brenda Leyland, who died after alleged online trolling activities against the McCanns, committed suicide, an inquest has found.

The coroner in Leicester ruled that Brenda Leyland died of asphyxiation in a hotel room on 4 October last year.

More follows...
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next