Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brians Dreams

+13
julygirl3210
Angelina
Christine
Alfiefinn
Lillyofthevalley
gilly4
kitti
magicslipper
AnnaEsse
kazzyjo
vivvy
Badboy
Dimsie
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Brians Dreams Empty Re: Brians Dreams

Post  Annabel Tue 13 Oct - 13:01

Brian's dreams :

New DD7561 of 9th Oct 09 (#0)

“K. McCann taken to see Madeleine – must take call, 4, 08707704337, reporter, Ronalds W S., take the call, call him back, reporter – under, tunnels, Diario De noticias, safe, iron gate” Brians Dreams 29204 Brians Dreams 29204
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Brians Dreams Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brians Dreams Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 13 Oct - 17:21

I think he set the MM pages to private - viewing by invitation only - except no-one gets an invite. I Expect them to be viewable to the public only if and when the case is concluded ;)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 13 Oct - 17:27

Annabel wrote:Brian's dreams :

“K. McCann taken to see Madeleine – must take call, 4, 08707704337, reporter, Ronalds W S., take the call, call him back, reporter – under, tunnels, Diario De noticias, safe, iron gate” Brians Dreams 29204 Brians Dreams 29204

Have Carter Ruck seen this I wonder ? Brians Dreams 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Tue 13 Oct - 17:59

What a load of crap!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 13 Oct - 18:04

Angelina wrote:

What a load of crap!
Beautifullly put Jolie hahaha
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Tue 13 Oct - 18:07

David wrote:
Angelina wrote:

What a load of crap!
Beautifullly put Jolie hahaha

Gee thanks Brians Dreams 83453 Brians Dreams 294124
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 13 Oct - 21:00

enigma wrote:

Have Carter Ruck seen this I wonder ? Brians Dreams 613255

Strange I wonder how many of Brians fans have rang this number :Goat:
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 13 Oct - 21:26

Well, I didn't ring it, I googled it, and it looks to be an old number that isn't used now. I had to do some digging to find it. But it turned up eventually as belonging to the London Borough of Sutton Social Services. I was unable to ascertain whether it was for their psychiatric unit. Brians Dreams 294124

ETA - A search of the Borough of Sutton's website turned up the following little gems. My comments in red.

Search results
Searching on "0870 7704337" found 11 results [Page 1 of 1]

Advice on saving money on your bills [62%] (Start a Fund)
As well as paying bills on time, you can get advice on reducing the cost of your bills... The Energy Saving Trust The Energy Saving Trust is an organi...

Kamon Martial Art Federation (wing chun kung fu) [50%] (Expect bruises on your person after classes)
Details of Kamon Martial Art Federation (wing chun kung fu). Age Range 12-45 years (approximately) Junior/colts section? KMAF has a minimum age limit...

Things to do before you move [47%] (Book the next flight on Easyjet)
Here are some Council departments & external organisations who you may need to inform of a change of address. The sooner, the better! WHO TO INFORM ... (NOT the PJ)

Domestic violence [47%] (Self Explanatory)
Information and help for people who are victims of domestic violence. Sutton Domestic Violence Service Tel: 020 8642 7782 Confidential support, advice...

Where to stay in Sutton [46%] (Avoid the Mark Warners)Sutton has a range of accommodation, from small B&Bs and guesthouses to mid-range and larger hotels. Some of the establishments listed have been insp...

Domestic Violence [45%] (This seems to crop up quite a lot!)Useful information and helplines on domestic violence Sutton Domestic Violence Service Tel: 020 8685 1637 Confidential support, advice and information...

Help and Support with bereavement [45%] (Well, what more can I say.)Many organisations are there to help and support you following bereavement. The following list may contain an organisation suitable for a particular n...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Thu 15 Oct - 11:43

Lilly, did you mean this article:

http://briansprediction.com/MISSING/private//5441page33.htm

According to the information I received last night it seems that my dreams about this case during the past 2 1/2 years have been wrong, and I'm very sorry about that.

Madeleine McCann died on the night of May 3rd, 2007 from an accidental drug overdose. It's possible that she received two doses of the sedative, both of which being higher that the recommended dose for a child of her weight. It's also possible both parents may have given her the doses without realizing she was already sedated by the other.

Part of the proof comes from a Portuguese police officer who was on the scene when Madeleine was first reported missing...it seems he removed a small piece of evidence from the room where Madeleine slept without informing his superiors. His intentions where to use the evidence as blackmail to extort money from the parents later on. His plans failed and the PJ now have the evidence in their possession and lab reports proving what happened to Madeleine that night of May 3rd, 2007.

Several calls from the PJ to the McCann's attorneys seem to have been ignored, and any hopes for a plea deal seem to be out the window.

One of the McCann's friends is also cooperation with police and it seems another one will talk too.

I'm not sure if police have located her remains yet, but it's only a matter of time now.

I realize all the work everyone's put into this case, and again I apologize for giving anyone false hope.

Brian

What do you make of this, also in view of JD Domino's 14/8/09 predictions. I think is sounds very plausible.

Didn't Goncalo Amaral say recently that there were new elements to the case? Perhaps this piece of evidence is part of that. Could be that when the officer was found to have all that money, the evidence came to light. This may be the reason for the rash of suspects all over the world.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 15 Oct - 11:59

Does anyone really believe the crap this guy spouts? If he was a liar when he said she was alive, what makes him likely to be telling the truth about anything now. I don't put any credence whatsoever on his ramblings.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Thu 15 Oct - 12:09

The Famous Grouse wrote:Well, I didn't ring it, I googled it, and it looks to be an old number that isn't used now. I had to do some digging to find it. But it turned up eventually as belonging to the London Borough of Sutton Social Services. I was unable to ascertain whether it was for their psychiatric unit. Brians Dreams 294124
Maybe their psychic unit instead of their psychiatric unit? Brians Dreams 15327

I don't have much faith in Brian's dreams, but did find his sudden change of mind very surprising.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 15 Oct - 13:55

WAS I DREAMING/DID I DREAM THIS YESTERDAY?

A JW ELDER IS THE LATEST SUSPECT BEING SOUGHT BY MCCANNS IN CONNECTION WITH MADELEINE MCCANN'S DISAPPEARANCE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 15 Oct - 14:36

Badboy wrote:WAS I DREAMING/DID I DREAM THIS YESTERDAY?

A JW ELDER IS THE LATEST SUSPECT BEING SOUGHT BY MCCANNS IN CONNECTION WITH MADELEINE MCCANN'S DISAPPEARANCE.

You must have dreamed it...please tell me you did Brians Dreams 371436
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 15 Oct - 15:12

I THINK IT WAS POSSIBLY A VIVID DREAM,WHERE IT APPEARS THAT WHAT YOU ARE DREAMING APPEARS TO BE VERY REAL.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 15 Oct - 15:14

WOULD BRIAN LIKE TO INTERPET MY DREAMS,AT LEAST THEY APPEAR TO BE REALISTIC/REAL/SINCERE
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 15 Oct - 16:05

Badboy wrote:WOULD BRIAN LIKE TO INTERPET MY DREAMS,AT LEAST THEY APPEAR TO BE REALISTIC/REAL/SINCERE

Do yourself a favour, go out and buy a good book ...it will be much cheaper Brians Dreams Icon_flower
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 15 Oct - 17:28

Annabel wrote:Lilly, did you mean this article:

http://briansprediction.com/MISSING/private//5441page33.htm

According to the information I received last night it seems that my dreams about this case during the past 2 1/2 years have been wrong, and I'm very sorry about that.

Madeleine McCann died on the night of May 3rd, 2007 from an accidental drug overdose. It's possible that she received two doses of the sedative, both of which being higher that the recommended dose for a child of her weight. It's also possible both parents may have given her the doses without realizing she was already sedated by the other.

Part of the proof comes from a Portuguese police officer who was on the scene when Madeleine was first reported missing...it seems he removed a small piece of evidence from the room where Madeleine slept without informing his superiors. His intentions where to use the evidence as blackmail to extort money from the parents later on. His plans failed and the PJ now have the evidence in their possession and lab reports proving what happened to Madeleine that night of May 3rd, 2007.

Several calls from the PJ to the McCann's attorneys seem to have been ignored, and any hopes for a plea deal seem to be out the window.

One of the McCann's friends is also cooperation with police and it seems another one will talk too.

I'm not sure if police have located her remains yet, but it's only a matter of time now.

I realize all the work everyone's put into this case, and again I apologize for giving anyone false hope.

Brian

What do you make of this, also in view of JD Domino's 14/8/09 predictions. I think is sounds very plausible.

Didn't Goncalo Amaral say recently that there were new elements to the case? Perhaps this piece of evidence is part of that. Could be that when the officer was found to have all that money, the evidence came to light. This may be the reason for the rash of suspects all over the world.

Thanks Annabel I tried loads of times and I couldn'd get on the last page of the BD Missing Madeleine. Brians Dreams Icon_flower

ETA Is this the last entry, I thought they had been one done in October. Brians Dreams 857143
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Oct - 19:11

Here is something interesting about the site –
Within a few days of Madeleines dissapearence, I followed a link from somewhere to his site.
He originally claimed that his 1st ‘dream drawing’ about Madeleine was done in FEBRUARY 2007 (27th or 28th I think) !!!
This was changed on his site a few days later to the current date.

I am quite sure of this because having seen his drawing with that February date, it really got my curiosity and made me look into his site a lot further. I soon came to believe he is a phoney when he switched the dates.

Wish I had screenshot the original page at that time, because I have not seen anyone else point that out!
Brians Dreams 36898

Last edited by Skybolt on Fri 16 Oct - 1:41; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 15 Oct - 20:31

Skybolt I dont doubt for a minute that he is a phoney, I found that out the very first time I started reding about Maddy, I remember reading stuff thinking this guy has been getting his info off the internet, RM at the time when Robert Murat was first brought into the case, not rocket science is it
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  vivvy Fri 16 Oct - 0:12

It's still odd though that he suddenly changed his mind about Maddie, a complete turn around and by admitting he was wrong it calls into question all his other 'dreams' so quite a dramatic change of mind which could have repercussions on his 'business'. Why has he gone all secretive now so we can't access the pages and there has been no comment since his 'I was wrong' statement. Also pondering where exactly he got this information. However, he said a couple of the tapas were talking to police and Maddie's body was about to be discovered and that was back in August.
vivvy
vivvy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 16 Oct - 0:20

Skybolt wrote:Here is something interesting about the site –
Within a few days of Madeleines dissapearence, I followed a link from somewhere to his site.
He originally claimed that his 1st ‘dream drawing’ about Madeleine was done in FEBRUARY 2007 (27th or 28th I think) !!!
This was changed on his site a few days later to the current date.

I am quite sure of this because having seen his drawing with that February date, it really got my curiosity and made me look into his site a lot further. I soon came to believe he is a phoney when he switched the dates.

Wish I had screenshot the original page at that time, because I have not seen anyone else point that out!
Brians Dreams 36898

Skybolt, it's probably on one of Rosiepops forums or blogs somewhere (if you can bear to look). They placed great store on Brainless' "predictions" from Day One. And I remember seeing his Maddie "Prediction" dated February 2007 as well, so you didn't imagine it - it had a drawing of some gates that looked like Robert Murat's house. Funny, that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  vivvy Fri 16 Oct - 0:30

Yes, he was obsessed with Murat, absolutely certain it was him 'who done it'. Still, he has a lot of adoring fans, some people will believe anything.
vivvy
vivvy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 16 Oct - 11:33

vivvy wrote:It's still odd though that he suddenly changed his mind about Maddie, a complete turn around and by admitting he was wrong it calls into question all his other 'dreams' so quite a dramatic change of mind which could have repercussions on his 'business'. Why has he gone all secretive now so we can't access the pages and there has been no comment since his 'I was wrong' statement. Also pondering where exactly he got this information. However, he said a couple of the tapas were talking to police and Maddie's body was about to be discovered and that was back in August.

Yes Vivvy why did he have to give us so much info ie: the police officer with the 100k in the back(IMO he just picked that one up from the media), couple from the tapas lot talking, Maddies body about to be found!!!!!, why didnt he just say Ive had a dream that tells me Maddy is nolonger with us, why the detail very strange and now NOT been able to get to the last page of his site, I bet he has closed the book on this case, why? imo he has just made the whole thing up, lets be honest I had never heard of him befor the Maddy case, good publicity for BD but this has come back to bite him on the bum Brians Dreams 23324 .
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Fri 16 Oct - 11:37

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
vivvy wrote:It's still odd though that he suddenly changed his mind about Maddie, a complete turn around and by admitting he was wrong it calls into question all his other 'dreams' so quite a dramatic change of mind which could have repercussions on his 'business'. Why has he gone all secretive now so we can't access the pages and there has been no comment since his 'I was wrong' statement. Also pondering where exactly he got this information. However, he said a couple of the tapas were talking to police and Maddie's body was about to be discovered and that was back in August.

Yes Vivvy why did he have to give us so much info ie: the police officer with the 100k in the back(IMO he just picked that one up from the media), couple from the tapas lot talking, Maddies body about to be found!!!!!, why didnt he just say Ive had a dream that tells me Maddy is nolonger with us, why the detail very strange and now NOT been able to get to the last page of his site, I bet he has closed the book on this case, why? imo he has just made the whole thing up, lets be honest I had never heard of him befor the Maddy case, good publicity for BD but this has come back to bite him on the bum Brians Dreams 23324 .

Not one famous medium has said one word about this case (as far as I know)...that says it all as far as I am concerned.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 16 Oct - 11:47

What a load of twaddle this man talks. How can he expect to be be taken seriously... Soz I've changed my mind ignore everything I've said for the last 2 and a half years Brians Dreams 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next