Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brians Dreams

+13
julygirl3210
Angelina
Christine
Alfiefinn
Lillyofthevalley
gilly4
kitti
magicslipper
AnnaEsse
kazzyjo
vivvy
Badboy
Dimsie
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Brians Dreams - Page 2 Empty Re: Brians Dreams

Post  Angelina Fri 16 Oct - 15:48

Harvesmom wrote:What a load of twaddle this man talks. How can he expect to be be taken seriously... Soz I've changed my mind ignore everything I've said for the last 2 and a half years Brians Dreams - Page 2 23324

They are talking on Sky as if he's made a prediction similar to MJ ..who says there will be good news soon. Anyone know what BL's latest is?
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :
Brians Dreams - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brians Dreams - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 16 Oct - 19:13

What would his motive be for now saying that the child is dead and the parents are involved?

He can't have been Carter-Rucked then, if he's now spouting that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Fri 16 Oct - 19:15

Travis40 wrote:What would his motive be for now saying that the child is dead and the parents are involved?

He can't have been Carter-Rucked then, if he's now spouting that?

Don't know...but I don't believe he knows any more than the rest of us by any method
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
Brians Dreams - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brians Dreams - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 16 Oct - 19:39

I have to say I've never followed Brian's dreams... took one look at his drawings and never went back again.

I followed this thread thinking he was another one that had been Carter-Rucked, but was surprised that he wasn't saying she was alive near PDL and the parents were wholly innocent!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  vivvy Fri 16 Oct - 20:21

Agree Lilly, it has come back to bite him on the bum, more fool him for giving us all the c**p about Murat and Maddie still alive and parents innocent etc. Fascinating though, that instead of keeping quiet when he had second thoughts, he posted his new theory for all to see and then hid it again! Who would pay him to 'dream' for them now when he has admitted publicly that dreams he has had for two and a half years on this very important case were complete codswallop?
vivvy
vivvy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kazzyjo Fri 16 Oct - 22:53

I used to look at brians dreams a lot, once i saw a newspaper cutting on there of a portuguese policeman arrested in a peodophile ring. Someone posted it to him, then it showed a picture of GNR/pJ officer searching for madeliene and a reader was asking the if it was the same guy. I must say i was alarmed by the likeness and rushed to post it on 3as. When i went back to find it, the whole article and reader comment had disappeared from the page. Really puzzled me why he did that. must say i was shocked at his turnaround, after 2 and half years and hundreds of pages saying one thing, then puts his "career" on the line to say he was wrong. In the early days he said he was in touch with one of the mccann relatives but they said the parents didnt want his help, how true i dont know. but i do wonder where his latest thought comes from, what made him change his mind?
maybe people visiting his site started to wane, so he needed a push, says that shes dead then people like us rush to his site, then he hides it. Is he still charging a membership fee? Either a clever bussiness man or he does know somethings going to happen.
kazzyjo
kazzyjo

Number of posts : 27
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  kazzyjo Fri 16 Oct - 22:57

They are talking on Sky as if he's made a prediction similar to MJ ..who says there will be good news soon. Anyone know what BL's latest is?[/quote]

Hi, can someone enlighten me on this post, what did MJ( and who is MJ) say and is there something going on. Thanks in advance. x
kazzyjo
kazzyjo

Number of posts : 27
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 16 Oct - 23:01

kazzyjo wrote:They are talking on Sky as if he's made a prediction similar to MJ ..who says there will be good news soon. Anyone know what BL's latest is?

Hi, can someone enlighten me on this post, what did MJ( and who is MJ) say and is there something going on. Thanks in advance. x[/quote]

Brian of Brian's Dreams was mentioned on Sky? And yes, who is MJ? Is Michael Jackson sending prophetic messages from the beyond?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  magicslipper Fri 16 Oct - 23:22

AnnaEsse wrote:
kazzyjo wrote:They are talking on Sky as if he's made a prediction similar to MJ ..who says there will be good news soon. Anyone know what BL's latest is?

Hi, can someone enlighten me on this post, what did MJ( and who is MJ) say and is there something going on. Thanks in advance. x

Brian of Brian's Dreams was mentioned on Sky? And yes, who is MJ? Is Michael Jackson sending prophetic messages from the beyond?[/quote]
Hi all, I think MJ is Matthew James, he is very much for Madeleine being abducted if I remember correctly.
magicslipper
magicslipper
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 16 Oct - 23:47

The Mccanns were very ''into'' pychics !Not sure they'll be to keen on Brian now though !!

I never followed him but I must say from what I've heard on here and 3A's that it's a real about turn for him and I can't see the point of him doing it ,you'd think he'd want to carry on the way he was !!

I wonder why he changed tack ??If it's all made up [as I believe ]what had he got to lose by sticking with what he had always said ??? Strange !!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Sat 17 Oct - 7:06

Perhaps, for the first time in his life, Brian actually had a psychic dream which told him Madeleine was dead. I never followed him, but that last dream was posted on a forum seemed to indicate that he'd had a complete turnaround in his predictions. What interested me about it was the tone, he actually seemed to be a little shaken by what he'd found out, by whatever method. Maybe he's really had a vision for the first time and it's stunned him!
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Sat 17 Oct - 7:15

10.12.2009: Seems I was wrong again on the Asiling Symes case and it's bothered me deeply. Not just because I was wrong, but because I'm starting to wonder if the work I do is actually causing more harm than good. After reading several articles on what happened to this poor child and and how far off I actually was, I'm seriously doubting myself and any ability I may have to help locate missing people. I've also read the skeptic blogs on this case and several others, and I have to agree...unless we have specific enough information that police can use, we should stay out of other people's business. There are too many emotions involved and I don't think I'm strong enough to handle this type of work anymore, for that I'm sorry. As of today, I'm officially done working on public missing person cases, MPTV and the MP Radio are no more, I'll continue to do what I started with...recording and posting my dreams. If in the future someone directly involved with a missing person case needs my help, I will of course be available. All missing person websites that we maintain and host will remain open, but will no longer include my dreams unless I have a exact location.
Thank You for understanding,
Brian

Matthew James:
http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/2009/09/declared-as-safe-soon.html
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Oct - 8:22

Seems I was wrong again on the Asiling Symes case and it's bothered me deeply...

... and I have to agree...unless we have specific enough information that police can use, we should stay out of other people's business.

...I'm sorry. As of today, I'm officially done working on public missing person cases, MPTV and the MP Radio are no more...

Brian

Oh good!!!

Last edited by jjp on Sat 17 Oct - 21:06; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 17 Oct - 9:33

kazzyjo wrote:I used to look at brians dreams a lot, once i saw a newspaper cutting on there of a portuguese policeman arrested in a peodophile ring. Someone posted it to him, then it showed a picture of GNR/pJ officer searching for madeliene and a reader was asking the if it was the same guy. I must say i was alarmed by the likeness and rushed to post it on 3as. When i went back to find it, the whole article and reader comment had disappeared from the page. Really puzzled me why he did that. must say i was shocked at his turnaround, after 2 and half years and hundreds of pages saying one thing, then puts his "career" on the line to say he was wrong. In the early days he said he was in touch with one of the mccann relatives but they said the parents didnt want his help, how true i dont know. but i do wonder where his latest thought comes from, what made him change his mind?
maybe people visiting his site started to wane, so he needed a push, says that shes dead then people like us rush to his site, then he hides it. Is he still charging a membership fee? Either a clever bussiness man or he does know somethings going to happen.

Kazzyjo good point maybe he thought that he would get people flocking to his site, then not been able to get on he is maybe hoping they will pay to get on????
Or has someone informed him of something that is about to happen in the not to distant future to make him change his mind???

I still think he is a bl00dy nutter!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Oct - 20:39

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
kazzyjo wrote:I used to look at brians dreams a lot, once i saw a newspaper cutting on there of a portuguese policeman arrested in a peodophile ring. Someone posted it to him, then it showed a picture of GNR/pJ officer searching for madeliene and a reader was asking the if it was the same guy. I must say i was alarmed by the likeness and rushed to post it on 3as. When i went back to find it, the whole article and reader comment had disappeared from the page. Really puzzled me why he did that. must say i was shocked at his turnaround, after 2 and half years and hundreds of pages saying one thing, then puts his "career" on the line to say he was wrong. In the early days he said he was in touch with one of the mccann relatives but they said the parents didnt want his help, how true i dont know. but i do wonder where his latest thought comes from, what made him change his mind?

Kazzyjo good point maybe he thought that he would get people flocking to his site, then not been able to get on he is maybe hoping they will pay to get on????
Or has someone informed him of something that is about to happen in the not to distant future to make him change his mind???

I still think he is a bl00dy nutter!

I came to that conclusion long ago, I don't know what these type of people hope to achieve probable the same as the McC's money and fame.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Mon 19 Oct - 7:23

Madeleine and mother are reunited -- its over -- take the call from reporter"[img]Brians Dreams - Page 2 2465stg[/img]
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 19 Oct - 8:01

I don't know how many times I have posted the following on the 3A's but this article is by an actual father of an abducted & murdered 12-year-old girl named Polly Klaas, his daughter.

Missing Children - Hazards

Psychic Detectives are the vanguard of a second wave of predators that also includes tabloid journalists, cheesy defense lawyers and photo-op politicians. They use tabloid newspapers and talk shows to boast about their accomplishments and predict success. They materialize whenever children are kidnapped and circle the cases like vultures on a fresh carcass.

They scan the media for the haunting eyes of desperate parents willing to do anything to recover their children and then they show up on your doorstep, literally or figuratively, to make the pitch. They claim to be on the cutting edge of communications, able to predict future events and reach into heaven and hell with their mind. They hold your hand, massage your psyche and convince you that the only thing separating you from their extraordinary gift is your money. However, some simply require airfare and living expenses, what we call a vacation. They seem to answer the prayer that ends the nightmare, but only if you can afford the ticket.

Frantic parents will do anything and they offer something, which is better than nothing. Few of us posses the resources to underwrite crisis, let alone psychic detectives so they should be reminded that a substantial reward awaits whoever solves the case and returns the stolen child.

Although that strategy eliminates most psychics, some maintain a foothold by appealing to superstitiously vulnerable family members. They make provocative predictions. In California, rolling hills, a road or highway, perhaps a building or a bubbling brook. In Arizona, sand dunes replace rolling hills and cactus substitutes the bubbling brook: In other words, they describe ninety-five percent of the geography of the western United States.

Psychic detectives do not posses supernatural insight, they do not converse with the missing or the dead, they never bring children home. However, their rambling predictions may have filled in enough gaps to pad their resumes and claim the reward.

A few months after Polly was recovered a psychic claimed that she solved Polly’s case on the television program Hard Copy. Not only was she using my daughter’s death to promote herself, but she also dismissed all of the wonderful people: police, media, and volunteers who worked so hard and tirelessly to locate my child.

In truth, that psychic detectives contribution to the case was counter productive. As always seems to be the case with psychic predictions, her interference created distraction. Law enforcement resources are diverted toward useless endeavors as phantom leads disappear into thin air. One cold and dark November evening many of us were lurking around somebody’s property because the psychic said that it held the key to my daughter’s disappearance. With the heightened sense of paranoia that already existed in the community that property owner would have been well within his rights to blow us away on the spot for trespassing. We were very fortunate that night, because although he did angrily confront us, he had absolutely nothing to do with the crime we were investigating.

In the end, and despite their protests, there is not even one case of a psychic truly assisting or solving a missing child case. It’s just smoke and mirrors. Their references do not support their claims and law enforcement cannot acknowledge their existence. Instead, their wishful thinking collides with your desperate hope and leaves you diminished.

Unfortunately, the next time a little child is kidnapped and mom and dad reach the end of their emotional string the vague, empty promises of the psychic detective will rebound off the stark walls of the missing child’s bedroom and a photo or toy will be palmed as the negotiations are engaged. It is inevitable: I predict it.

by Marc Klaas

The KlaasKids Foundation was established in 1994 to give meaning to the death of my twelve-year-old daughter kidnap and murder victim Polly Hannah Klaas and to create a legacy in her name that would be protective of children for generations to come. Conceived with an initial investment of $2,000 the Foundation’s mission is to stop crimes against children.

http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-mc-hazards.htm

Last edited by Schnuffel on Mon 19 Oct - 9:58; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 19 Oct - 8:42

Excellently put Mr Klaas
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 19 Oct - 10:29

It is feasible that the Portugese Police Officer found the syringe which was initially reported to be in the
Apartment, but would he be so naive as to have the money paid into his Bank Account.? Would the McCanns
risk paying him themselves ? Would they also take Amaral to Court if they thought this evidence would be
submitted? I think not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 19 Oct - 18:42

Annabel wrote:Madeleine and mother are reunited -- its over -- take the call from reporter"[img]Brians Dreams - Page 2 2465stg[/img]

How strange!!!, I can't believe the change in this guy, I really do wonder if he knows something or is he really that bl00dy stupid to keep digging that big hole that he will eventually not be able to get out of, the Maddy case could actually finish Brians Dreams off imo.

Karma again maybe Brians Dreams - Page 2 Icon_flower
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Mon 19 Oct - 19:24

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Annabel wrote:Madeleine and mother are reunited -- its over -- take the call from reporter"[img]Brians Dreams - Page 2 2465stg[/img]

How strange!!!, I can't believe the change in this guy, I really do wonder if he knows something or is he really that bl00dy stupid to keep digging that big hole that he will eventually not be able to get out of, the Maddy case could actually finish Brians Dreams off imo.

Karma again maybe Brians Dreams - Page 2 Icon_flower

I would go with the latter...I really don't see why he should know anything more than anyone else (you now need to imagine a digging a hole smiley!!)
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Brians Dreams - Page 2 Empty Brian Dreams

Post  Annabel Mon 9 Nov - 6:15

man that took Madeleine is at aldebham watford park- red colums"[img]Brians Dreams - Page 2 300v02h[/img]
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 9 Nov - 7:38

Sorry annabel, can you explain a bit more, please.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Mon 9 Nov - 7:49

No, I'm sorry, I only copy the text. Maybe he means that someone who took Madeleine is now working in aldebham watford park, special for children.
http://www.aboutbritain.com/AldenhamCountryPark.htm

About Brian Ledd:

http://www.briansdreams.com/
http://www.briansdreams.com/dreams/lastnight/
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 9 Nov - 10:59

Annabel, didnt he admit a few weeks ago that he now thinks she is dead, or did i imagine?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next