Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brians Dreams

+13
julygirl3210
Angelina
Christine
Alfiefinn
Lillyofthevalley
gilly4
kitti
magicslipper
AnnaEsse
kazzyjo
vivvy
Badboy
Dimsie
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Brians Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: Brians Dreams

Post  Annabel Mon 9 Nov - 11:02

Yes, he did. I think he likes to tell fairytales.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Brians Dreams - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brians Dreams - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 14 Nov - 18:55

I recall psychic sarah.thnk it was sarah form sky forums, she was as nutty as a fruitcake and posted her insights just after news...for instance when the police were searching the ports, she saw water and a wooden decking a man maybe a captain!!!! Brians Dreams - Page 3 303636
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  gilly4 Sat 14 Nov - 19:08

I live near to Watford and Aldenham country park is nearby with a speacial Winnie the Pooh childrens area.
gilly4
gilly4
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 52
Warning :
Brians Dreams - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brians Dreams - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Brians Dreams - Page 3 Empty Madeleine McCann is alive and we know exactally where she is! Audio only Show with Brian Ladd and Psychic Zac

Post  Annabel Sat 14 Nov - 19:14

Madeleine McCann is alive and we know exactally where she is! Audio only Show with Brian Ladd and Psychic Zac

Brians Dreams - Page 3 678246 Brians Dreams - Page 3 678246
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 17 Nov - 6:50

http://www.briansdreams.com/MISSING/publicr/p/827MadeleineMcCann.htm

As promised, I'm going to spend more time on this case, and will not stop until Madeline is home with her parents. DD's from last night are below, myself and Z have been researching, and I do feel that another child is going be taken by the same people, this time a child from the UK. If you have any information you wish to post, please do so in this area. If you're new to this case file, please start at www.BriansDreams.com/maddy, there are 33 pages of documents posted since Madeleine went missing there. This is a 30 minute recording I did 3 days ago about this case.

This the DD I put under my pillow last night, we wanted to see if I could get an additional information...it was a dd from 11.7.2009.

on Faro flight to Exeter Airport - FAO - Faro, Heathrow Airport stop 4, he's there at park looking, camera

Madeleine is still there - they have her underground Luz - Robert Murat knows he can never sell her - they are gong to take another in UK

bald, dark skin, he taking picture in park, with Robert, official police business in uk - 4 years old? the child is with her friend Jessica

reporter knows the tunnel, PJ not watching form 3 - 4:15 AM - she can hear them, music

Brians Dreams - Page 3 377521 Brians Dreams - Page 3 377521 Brians Dreams - Page 3 377521
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Tue 17 Nov - 8:58

Brians Dreams - Page 3 948585
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 17 Nov - 11:44

FFS this guy wants locking up, wonder what Murat would have to say on the latest info!!!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Tue 17 Nov - 16:37

But didn't Brian say recently he'd been mistaken, that Maddie was dead and that he wasn't going to post any more predictions about her. Or was that one of "Alfie's Dreams"?
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Tue 17 Nov - 16:39

Alfiefinn wrote:But didn't Brian say recently he'd been mistaken, that Maddie was dead and that he wasn't going to post any more predictions about her. Or was that one of "Alfie's Dreams"?

Yes he did...he's changed his story loads of times
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Tue 17 Nov - 16:41

Angelina wrote:
Alfiefinn wrote:But didn't Brian say recently he'd been mistaken, that Maddie was dead and that he wasn't going to post any more predictions about her. Or was that one of "Alfie's Dreams"?

Brians Dreams - Page 3 29204 That reminds me of someone Brians Dreams - Page 3 731911
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Tue 17 Nov - 16:45

Christine wrote:
Angelina wrote:

Brians Dreams - Page 3 29204 That reminds me of someone Brians Dreams - Page 3 731911

Only 1 person??? Brians Dreams - Page 3 294124
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 18 Nov - 0:20

Isnt this the man who said he was going to pdl to find Madeleine, and raised money for his trip? Only to find his passport had expired and unlike most of us he couldnt get a new one?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 18 Nov - 0:57

I had a "wet dream" tonight, I nodded off in the bath, Brians Dreams - Page 3 23324 Brians Dreams - Page 3 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  julygirl3210 Wed 18 Nov - 15:29

Laffin.

Brians Dreams - Page 3 23324 Brians Dreams - Page 3 23324 Brians Dreams - Page 3 23324
julygirl3210
julygirl3210
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 383
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpine Aster Wed 18 Nov - 23:15

Laffin Assasin wrote:I had a "wet dream" tonight, I nodded off in the bath, Brians Dreams - Page 3 23324 Brians Dreams - Page 3 23324

Brians Dreams - Page 3 23324 Brians Dreams - Page 3 23324 bet you got soaked!.......
Alpine Aster
Alpine Aster
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1413
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 18 Nov - 23:19

Harvesmom wrote:Isnt this the man who said he was going to pdl to find Madeleine, and raised money for his trip? Only to find his passport had expired and unlike most of us he couldnt get a new one?

Brians Dreams - Page 3 23324 Maybe he shouldv'e seen that onme coming
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Sun 22 Nov - 18:14

"Gerry talked to the man that's been to visit Madeleine - still there, go - tunnel go in 210 m, take tunnel to right 55m, iron gate is unlocked, open 36 meters"

metodo knows where she is, the address is in Poland - Madeleine is not in Poland - he is, the person that called Madeleine tip line from Poland is the one one who knows how to get he(r?) bacl-"

I think that Madeleine is still in the same location, and these might be instructions on how to reach her. I also think that Gerry McCann is going to be arrested for something he knows nothing about.

they are going to blame Gerry, he does not know yet - charges are being filed - 37 you can stop this GLKB bank, setup, did not take money?"

My message to Brian: "Go to the tunnel yourself!" Brians Dreams - Page 3 306321 Brians Dreams - Page 3 306321
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Brians Dreams - Page 3 Empty Brian Dreams 22-11-09

Post  Annabel Wed 25 Nov - 7:34

"police are going to arrest him at terminal 2 - he was at hotel outside Berkeley Springs WV 294 - 16 -32"

"he does not know where Madeleine is - he knows about PJ connection with Medto(sp) - 217

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Arsenal666 Sun 31 Jan - 16:42

buildersbum wrote:This guy wants to make his fcuking mind up, he said back in OCT " Ive got to admit now that Maddy is dead and somebody is going to crack and come forward and that a copper was been investigated"..............now he's back to saying that Maddy is alive and been kept in Murats House FFS this guy is sick in the head.

Just had a peep!!! What a complete nutter the cheese has fallen off his cracker for sure. Brians Dreams - Page 3 23324
Arsenal666
Arsenal666

Number of posts : 48
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Sat 26 Feb - 19:35

Just been on Brians site, he's certainly dried up with his dreams of Madeleine, how strange full on then nothing since 2009.............

Also Brian's very last comment is a bit strange, wonder if his love feast with theMcs as ended.......

"I think that Madeleine is still in the same location, and these might be instructions on how to reach her. I also think that Gerry McCann is going to be arrested for something he knows nothing about".

Hmm wonder if this is anything todo with the fund Brians Dreams - Page 3 782309
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 Mar - 10:59

Could well be.

Maybe he doesnt have dreams anymore Brians Dreams - Page 3 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 Mar - 11:01

the pro sites used to really lap up brians dreams
and that eyes for lies site as well, the woman on there accused robert murat of all sorts
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3