Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jo yeates

+69
Dimsie
princess_leia
T4two
pennylane
malena stool
Alpine Aster
kitti
ann_chovey
Badboy
margaret
Loopdaloop
fred
whatsupdoc
mumbles
fedrules
Wallflower
blackrose
Angelina
AspieDistra
Krisy22
Keela
wjk
keepingmum
MaryB
chrissie
Karen
SteveT
AnnaEsse
welshy
jejune
LJC
bootsy
Angelique
sunflower
POPPY1
dazedandconfused
Lioned
FSoares
sans_souci
Roasted Arizona
fuzeta
Smudge
docmac
buildersbum
jinvta
jay2001
tanszi
Arguida
quickfingers
jeanie
HiDeHo
Indigo
aqeleega
ashwil
blossom45
Faithlilly
Midas
DavidA
ali1966
Sandi
flower
Panda
FreddieFireHog
dutchclogs
maebee
RunningFree
Palmeras16
tabs
comperedna
73 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

jo yeates - Page 36 Empty Re: jo yeates

Post  kitti Wed 5 Jan - 10:00

Wonder who the crack profiler is......not the same person I hope who said Madeleine woke up and left the apt and THEN was abducted!!!!o
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
jo yeates - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100jo yeates - Page 36 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 5 Jan - 10:04

kitti wrote:Wonder who the crack profiler is......not the same person I hope who said Madeleine woke up and left the apt and THEN was abducted!!!!o

the thing about these profilers is that they sometimes get it wrong. barry george anyone?

jo yeates - Page 36 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 5 Jan - 10:06

If their was a missed call on your phone then you would return it,maybe not in the pub but when your home, same as the text.

If the cat was an indoor cat then you would know as soon as you walked into a place that the litter tray hadn't been emptied all weekend and the fact that the cat was frantic means it was hungry and hadn't been fed for a while, a day at least.

So the keys, the mobile phone, cat not being fed etc and no sign off that person in the flat, doesn't that give you an incling that something is not right as her father knew straight away.

Did the boyfriend ring her parents when he noticed these things?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
jo yeates - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100jo yeates - Page 36 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 5 Jan - 10:08

You don't need a crack profiler to tell you that it was prob someone she knew!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 5 Jan - 10:13

Just tweeted:

darshnasoni
Waiting for Jo #Yeates police press conference, reports that two people seen on CCTV following her home.
7 minutes ago via ĂœberTwitter

SkyNewsBreak
Joanna Yeates was missing a sock when her body was found, Sky sources say
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 5 Jan - 10:18

T4two wrote:
margaret wrote:
Plus the police will know whether Jo's cooker cooked the pizza, there'd be crumbs left. They haven't found the pizza or wrappings and we know they've been appealing for it so it was taken. The police said they don't know if Jo ate the pizza but they do because of her stomach contents, she didn't stay in the flat and eat the pizza because the wrappings would be there too!

Not necessarily. What if she got back to the flat, ate the pizza, drank a bottle of cider, started the second bottle, decided to tidy up and took the pizza packaging and empty (plastic?) bottle out to throw away in the recycling bin leaving the door open behind her and not bothering to put on her coat for the couple of minutes she would need.?

Don't believe that could be right because the police would have searched her bins for that reason.

Breaking news is that Joannas body was missing a sock when it was found.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Joanna-Yeates-Murdered-25-Year-Olds-Body-Was-Missing-One-Grey-Sock-When-It-Was-Found/Article/201101115880349?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15880349_Joanna_Yeates%3A_Murdered_25-Year-Olds_Body_Was_Missing_One_Grey_Sock_When_It_Was_Found

Joanna Had One Sock Missing - Sky Sources

Gary Mitchell, Sky News
Murdered Joanna Yeates was missing a single sock when her body was found, according to Sky sources

She also had no jacket and shoes but those have since been found in her flat, it is understood.

It raises the prospect that her killer has kept the missing sock as a trophy, Sky News reporter Katie Stallard said.

More follows...
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 5 Jan - 10:22

margaret wrote:It raises the prospect that her killer has kept the missing sock as a trophy, Sky News reporter Katie Stallard said.

well, i suppose a serial killer might entertain that idea.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 5 Jan - 10:23

Interesting tweet:

@darshnasoni

What do you think of way media have reported Jo Yeates story? Police annoyed at some coverage. Rare for them$ to ban people from press confs

Darshna is Journalist. Channel 4 News Midlands Correspondent who did recent TV interview with McCanns
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 5 Jan - 10:25

Going back to not phoning her boyfriend to see if he had arrived OK , I noted she used the phone on her way home to arrange a meeting with her best friend for Christmas Eve.

To a sock being kept as trophy ? Argh !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 5 Jan - 10:28

Probably sock came off when she was being dragged across the floor, and it was grabbed up quickly and later disposed of.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 5 Jan - 10:34

Blueeyes wrote: Going back to not phoning her boyfriend to see if he had arrived OK , I noted she used the phone on her way home to arrange a meeting with her best friend for Christmas Eve.

I know, it's getting wierder??
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 5 Jan - 10:34

Blueeyes wrote: Going back to not phoning her boyfriend to see if he had arrived OK , I noted she used the phone on her way home to arrange a meeting with her best friend for Christmas Eve.

pennylane wrote:Probably sock came off when she was being dragged across the floor, and it was grabbed up quickly and later disposed of.

quite likely that's what befell said sock but for some it makes for a juicy headline.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Wed 5 Jan - 10:42

I don't think it's very likely the sock was taken as a trophy. And not saying the sock wasn't missing but it's only sky sourced that says it is so it's probably right. But the police as far as I have read haven't released this. At first I thought it was somebody she knew. But if it was a stranger the likelihood is that she was followed home. Hope it is solved soon because a lot of people must feel they are under suspicion.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 5 Jan - 10:47

carmen wrote:Interesting tweet:

@darshnasoni

What do you think of way media have reported Jo Yeates story? Police annoyed at some coverage. Rare for them$ to ban people from press confs

Darshna is Journalist. Channel 4 News Midlands Correspondent who did recent TV interview with McCanns

I wonder who the police banned?? Sky, by any chance??

Apparently not:

@skynewsnorth

Wonder if police in Bristol think banning ITV journalists from news conference will help them find Jo Yeates' killer?

Last edited by carmen on Wed 5 Jan - 11:44; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed 5 Jan - 11:05

MaryB wrote:I don't think it's very likely the sock was taken as a trophy. And not saying the sock wasn't missing but it's only sky sourced that says it is so it's probably right. But the police as far as I have read haven't released this. At first I thought it was somebody she knew. But if it was a stranger the likelihood is that she was followed home. Hope it is solved soon because a lot of people must feel they are under suspicion.

It seems odd that if a stranger(s) followed her home and she was killed in the flat, they then went to get a vehicle to transport her elsewhere.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 5 Jan - 11:08

Chris wrote:
MaryB wrote:I don't think it's very likely the sock was taken as a trophy. And not saying the sock wasn't missing but it's only sky sourced that says it is so it's probably right. But the police as far as I have read haven't released this. At first I thought it was somebody she knew. But if it was a stranger the likelihood is that she was followed home. Hope it is solved soon because a lot of people must feel they are under suspicion.

It seems odd that if a stranger(s) followed her home and she was killed in the flat, they then went to get a vehicle to transport her elsewhere.

Bingo Chris... exactly what I said to my OH this morning!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 5 Jan - 11:11

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Joanna-Yeates-Murdered-25-Year-Olds-Body-Was-Missing-One-Grey-Sock-When-It-Was-Found/Article/201101115880349?lpos=UK_News_Top_Stories_Header_1&lid=ARTICLE_15880349_Joanna_Yeates%3A_Murdered_25-Year-Olds_Body_Was_Missing_One_Grey_Sock_When_It_Was_Found

Breaking News

11:11am UK, Wednesday January 05, 2011
Joanna Had One Sock Missing, Police Confirm

Gary Mitchell, Sky News
Murdered Joanna Yeates was missing a sock when her body was found, police have confirmed.

She was also not wearing her coat or boots, but those items have since been found in her home.

It raises the prospect that her killer may have kept the missing sock as a trophy, Sky News reporter Katie Stallard said.

Speaking at a news conference, Detective Chief Inspector Phil Jones, who is leading the murder inquiry, said the sock was a long, ski-style size five.

It comes after Sky News learned detectives had drafted in a criminal profiler, as mystery CCTV footage also emerged.

Police have entered day nine of their murder inquiry after tests revealed Miss Yeates had been strangled and her body abandoned in a rural lane three miles from her rented flat in Bristol.

Latest Developments

:: Miss Yeates body was found with no coat or boots and a sock was missing, police confirm.

:: Sky News learns a criminal profiler has been drafted in to help hunt for Miss Yeates' killer.

:: CCTV apparently shows Miss Yeates walking home on Friday, December 17 with a Tesco carrier bag - followed by two other people.

:: The Daily Mail reports that Miss Yeates openly discussed that she would be home alone that weekend.

Joanna Yeates

Holding up a bag containing a long, ski-style grey sock of a similar size and colour to the one worn by the 25-year-old, DCI Jones said: "I am here this morning to talk to you about a missing sock.

"When Jo was found on Christmas Day morning in Longwood Lane, although she was fully clothed, she was not wearing her jacket, she was not wearing her boots and she was only wearing one sock.

"The jacket and the boots have been found at her home address.

"That would indicate that Jo had returned home.

"However, at this present time the sock has not been found. It hasn't been found at Longwood Lane and it hasn't been found at her home address."

Mr Jones added: "I would emphasise that this is a complex investigation and it is being meticulously investigated."

The landscape architect's body was found abandoned in a rural lane on Christmas Day, three miles from her rented flat in the Clifton area of Bristol.

She was last seen on December 17 after having drinks with colleagues.

DCI Jones said officers were continuing to examine CCTV footage.

More follows...

=====

So if she wasn't wearing her boots either she must have been killed IN the flat as she'd have worn something if even going to her bins.

If those two people don't come forward today from that footage the murder(ers) may have been 'found' IMO, if not my moneys still on the landlord or boyfriend.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 5 Jan - 11:12

pennylane wrote:
Chris wrote:

Bingo Chris... exactly what I said to my OH this morning!

And again we'd be back to someone who knew her because an opportunist wouldn't go back, he wouldn't have known that someone else wasn't in the flat or coming home soon.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed 5 Jan - 11:13

kitti wrote:Wonder who the crack profiler is......not the same person I hope who said Madeleine woke up and left the apt and THEN was abducted!!!!o

No idea who the profiler is but the police's top new suspect is probably a man who likes pizza, doesn't drink cider and has a collection of odd socks.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Wed 5 Jan - 11:23

Chris wrote:

That's a really good point Chris. Then I read in yesterdays Mail that the identity of the person who drank from one of the cider bottles remains unknown. I hadn't read that before. So that seems a massive clue.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 5 Jan - 11:28

Marky wrote:

pennylane wrote:Probably sock came off when she was being dragged across the floor, and it was grabbed up quickly and later disposed of.

quite likely that's what befell said sock but for some it makes for a juicy headline.

It DID come from SKY, what else are we to expect! jo yeates - Page 36 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 5 Jan - 11:34

Pennylane , re the sock, most sensible thing to think that isn't it ?

ETA . Why do people think up wild ideas instead of the obvious ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Wed 5 Jan - 11:43

whatsupdoc wrote:
Angelina wrote:What about sniffer dogs? Have they been used in the flat or nearby surroundings?

Good point. They would know if Jo was still alive while in the flat.

I'd have thought that would be a valuable piece of information!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 5 Jan - 12:03

Blueeyes wrote:ETA . Why do people think up wild ideas instead of the obvious ?

so they can start a new thread.

jo yeates - Page 36 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed 5 Jan - 12:07

I still cannot for the life of me understand why Greg did not get someone to check on her at all, didnt call her friends didnt call her parents, only called the police 4hours later around (midnight I beleive). If they were so in love as Greg says they were how on earth could he have called her all weekend with not an ounce of worry that she did not reply or answer his calls, missing one maybe two ??? three - calls, no way! If he had called her surely she would have answered if not (it would piss me of) he would have called and called and called,

The car was dodgy I would certainly have called him to see if he arrived safe, or surely he would have called her on Sunday night telling her he was on his way or something???

She got home around eight put her personals down took her shoes off possibly just put her feet up when - either boyf came back ??? or someone knowcked on her door.

I read somewhere that Greg left home around 7:45 to visit Frances that would put Jo at the Ram at that time??

I repeat I cannot fathom how two people "so in love" did not communicate the whole weekend, him knowing she would walk home alone (after drinking) and would be alone all weekend and her not calling him knowing the car was dodgy, no no no I cannot get my head around that bit.

My boyfriend and I have been together for six years if I go anywhere anytime with anyone he will always call and call and call again to make sure I am safe, he would call my friends the police, the whole force if he could he would NOT wait a full weekend, in fact I dont know anyone who would.

Honestly guys - lets be honest look at ourselves and our relationship, would you not worry if you could not get hold of your hubby boyfriend etc etc a FULL weekend.

I am NOT saying it is the boyfriend I am saying there is a very strong possibilty that it could be.

Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next