Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COPPER thefts increasing in uk

+10
AnnaEsse
wjk
Panda
Loopdaloop
Angelique
chrissie
margaret
widowan
Chris
kitti
14 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 7 Empty Re: COPPER thefts increasing in uk

Post  wjk Mon 27 Feb - 21:27

Haha! You could be right!
They've nicked everything else COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 7 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 7 Empty Re: COPPER thefts increasing in uk

Post  Badboy Wed 29 Feb - 21:35

METAL THIEVES,IT APPEARS HAVE TARGETED AN OXYGEN PIPE UNDERNEATH A BOLTON HOSPITAL.
EVEN HOSPITALS DON'T APPEAR TO BE OFF LIMITS TO METAL THIEVES.
A FEW WEEKS AGO IN USA, IT APPEARS SOMEONE ELIMINATED THEMSELVES FROM THE GENE POOL STEALING FROM AN ELECTRICAL BOX.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 14 Mar - 21:42

COPPER THEFTS ARE BELIEVED TO BE CAUSE OF AN EXPLOSION IN A SOCIAL HOUSING BUNGALOW IN CAMBRIDGESHIRE.
POLICE SAY IT WAS LUCKY NOONE WAS KILLED.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 15 Mar - 9:51

I know it's an obvious statement to make, but if there were more police walking the beat as they used to instead of sitting snug and warm behind a typewriter or the wheel of very fast and expensive police cars then there may be a chance of reducing or preventing the rise of metal theft and violent crime which is endangering our society.

But heaven forbid there should be any obstruction to our police force's determined and relentless drive to make our city's safe from the pestilence of illegal on street parking, not to forget the beating to death of innocent civilians on their way home from work.

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 15 Mar - 13:28

malena stool wrote:I know it's an obvious statement to make, but if there were more police walking the beat as they used to instead of sitting snug and warm behind a typewriter or the wheel of very fast and expensive police cars then there may be a chance of reducing or preventing the rise of metal theft and violent crime which is endangering our society.

But heaven forbid there should be any obstruction to our police force's determined and relentless drive to make our city's safe from the pestilence of illegal on street parking, not to forget the beating to death of innocent civilians on their way home from work.

I had to call at a police station a couple of months ago to give a witness statement. When I arrived, I gave my name to the officer on the reception desk and the name of the person I had an appointment with. The officer took the details, said he would call the person and asked me to take a seat. 15 minutes later, I was still sitting there and no one had said anything. I went to the window, the officer pulled it back and told me that the phones were down and that someone had gone to fetch the person. Why he couldn't have told me that I found rather unhelpful. I waited another 10 minutes and then went to the window and asked the officer to let the person know I was leaving. He looked like this was something new: a person who wouldn't just sit there and wait with no apology, no information about what was happening? Well, there's a thing! When the officer I was to speak to phoned later, I said that as she was doing the interview in her paid time and I was doing it in my own time, I expected her to be on time. I told her I would give her 10 minutes next time and that would be deducted from the half hour I was willing to spend giving my statement. She was on the dot next time!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 16 Mar - 0:01

I had an unpleasant experience which left a nasty taste many years ago when I was a police witness against a drunken driver who reversed out onto a main road causing an accident and then driving off.

Because they were unable to find him for two days he could only be charged for careless driving and leaving the scene of an accident. He entered a not guilty plea but lost his case which ran on all morning, another witness and myself found we had parking tickets when we came out of court. Despite several letters of complaint to 'Inspector Traffic Division', explaining the reason for overstaying in the restricted zone we both had to pay the fine, which while wasn't much it certainly restricted development of warm feelings towards the police.

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 16 Mar - 20:21

THERE WAS AN INQUEST TODAY IN WAKEFIELD OF SOMEONE WHO WAS KILLED AFTER TRYING TO STEAL COPPER CABLES WITH ABOUT 300,00 VOLTS GOING THROUGH THE CABLES,HE HAD PREVIOUSLY BEEN ELECTROCUTED TWICE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 16 Mar - 21:00

Electricity Bites.. Not a pretty sight.
Copper thieves were trying to pull a 13,200 volt live wire out of a conduit. Note the bolt cutter and the copper wire on the ground.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 16 Mar - 21:26

where this MALENA STOOL?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 16 Mar - 22:15

malena stool wrote:I had an unpleasant experience which left a nasty taste many years ago when I was a police witness against a drunken driver who reversed out onto a main road causing an accident and then driving off.

Because they were unable to find him for two days he could only be charged for careless driving and leaving the scene of an accident. He entered a not guilty plea but lost his case which ran on all morning, another witness and myself found we had parking tickets when we came out of court. Despite several letters of complaint to 'Inspector Traffic Division', explaining the reason for overstaying in the restricted zone we both had to pay the fine, which while wasn't much it certainly restricted development of warm feelings towards the police.

My daughter has exactly the same experience ms.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 17 Mar - 11:45

Badboy wrote:where this MALENA STOOL?
Dallas, Badboy.. I received it as an e-mail.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 17 Mar - 11:51

wjk wrote:
malena stool wrote:I had an unpleasant experience which left a nasty taste many years ago when I was a police witness against a drunken driver who reversed out onto a main road causing an accident and then driving off.

My daughter has exactly the same experience ms.
Did she feel penalised for doing a public duty and assisting the police to try and take a dangerous drunken fool off the road wjk? I certainly did and told the 'Inspector Traffic Division' they'd get no cooperation from me ever again.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 17 Mar - 12:24

malena stool wrote:
THOSE IMAGES SHOULD CERTAINLY PUT SOME PEOPLE off STEALING COPPER CABLES ETC

Last edited by Badboy on Sat 17 Mar - 16:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : extra worg for grammitical correction)
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 17 Mar - 13:17

Badboy wrote:
malena stool wrote:
THOSE IMAGES SHOULD CERTAINLY PUT SOME PEOPLE STEALING COPPER CABLES ETC
It should and hopefully will, but it probably won't...
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 18 May - 19:20

METAL THIEVES HAVE STOLEN THE PLAGUE(SP?) COMMENORATING THE TWO VICTIMS OF A IRA BOMBING IN WARRINGTON.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 18 May - 20:24

Badboy wrote:METAL THIEVES HAVE STOLEN THE PLAGUE(SP?) COMMENORATING THE TWO VICTIMS OF A IRA BOMBING IN WARRINGTON.

Both those victims were children.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 23 Jun - 12:30

A METAL THIEF STOLE A METAL CHAIN WORTH ONLY 10P OUTSIDE A BLACKBURN SHOP.
A LOT OF EFFORT FOR ONLY 10P,COULD HAVE EARN MORE DOING PAID SURVEYS ONLINE!
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 24 Aug - 20:23

NOT SURE IF CONNECTED TO METAL THEFT,BUT A MP HAS HAD HIS WHEEL NUTS TAKEN FROM HIS CAR,LUCKILY NO ACCIDENT RESULTED AS A RESULT.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 24 Aug - 20:36

Badboy wrote:NOT SURE IF CONNECTED TO METAL THEFT,BUT A MP HAS HAD HIS WHEEL NUTS TAKEN FROM HIS CAR,LUCKILY NO ACCIDENT RESULTED AS A RESULT.

Makes a change from many MP's stealing our nuts.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 24 Aug - 21:31

I heard they have been found in Brazil COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 7 192282
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 24 Aug - 22:19

cherry1 wrote:I heard they have been found in Brazil COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 7 192282

I'm glad you got that off your Chest.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 24 Aug - 22:32

COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 7 25346 I heard they were taken by someone called Hazel! COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 7 192282
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 24 Aug - 22:59

Has she gone for a P ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 24 Aug - 23:12

COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 7 25346 she hid them in a walnut chest COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 7 192282
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 24 Aug - 23:18

I should Coco,was they roasted first before she squirrelled them away ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next