Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COPPER thefts increasing in uk

+10
AnnaEsse
wjk
Panda
Loopdaloop
Angelique
chrissie
margaret
widowan
Chris
kitti
14 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 3 Empty Re: COPPER thefts increasing in uk

Post  Lioned Sun 28 Aug - 23:07

I am building a new roof on my garage.It was a rotten old flat felt roof and i have built a nice 'pitch' roof ready for tiling and extended my porch and there is a flat bit above that which i'd like to do in lead,but the Pikies have been foraging in my skip every day (they can sniff a skip from a mile away) they just know ther'll be some totty in there somewhere.Last time i laid a lead roof they nicked it the following night,they are the scum of the Earth.Dont want to buy 900 squids worth of lead for them theives thats for sure.So just going to leave it covered in plastic till they move on.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 3 Empty Re: COPPER thefts increasing in uk

Post  Lioned Thu 8 Sep - 23:13

The dirty 'do as yer likies' have pinched the lead of our Church roof and now of the local DIY store and some other places.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 8 Sep - 23:54

I heard of a metal from the roof of a church or was it school?
IN MIAMI, A WOMAN IS IN AN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER BEING HIT BY A CAR ON A ROAD WITHOUT LIGHT,CAUSE IS SUSPECTED TO BE COPPER THIEVES WHO STOLE COPPER FROM THE LIGHT LAMPS CAUSING ROAD TO BE BLACKED OUT.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 25 Sep - 17:21

YESTERDAY,MANCHESTER POLICE LAUNCED OPERATION ALLOY IN MANCHESTER AREA,VISITING SCRAP YARDS ETC

6 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED TRYING TO CUT LIVE CABLES FROM RAILWAYS THIS YEAR.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 30 Sep - 18:03

The noxious Bob Crow not missing a chance to get some political mileage out of this.Though on this occasion he has a point..............

Rail passengers in London have suffered fresh delays because of another incident of cable theft, a problem a union leader said was now "out of control".

Services run by c2c between Essex and London were hit because of the theft at Rainham, causing disruption during the busy morning rush hour.

Bob Crow, general secretary of the Rail Maritime and transport union, said: "The problem of cable theft on the railways is escalating out of control.

"If a chunk of the excessive profits of the train companies was invested in visible staffing, track patrols and security we could get a grip on this criminal disruption to rail services."

There has been a spate of signal cable thefts in recent months, causing huge disruption to train services across the country.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 10 Oct - 22:06

I SEE THAT IN PENNSYLVANIA,METAL THIEVES TOOK A WHOLE METAL BRIDGE,WHILE IN KENT ENGLAND UK,COOPER THIEVES USED A FOAL TO TEST WHETHER THE CABLES THEY WERE CUTTING WERE LIVE KILLING THE FOAL.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 11 Oct - 1:48

Badboy

I can't believe that - how utterly cruel. The Police have got to get to grips with these thefts taking place.

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 12 Oct - 13:24

Angelique wrote:Badboy

I can't believe that - how utterly cruel. The Police have got to get to grips with these thefts taking place.
THAT WAS CRUEL, THERE WERE SOME STRONG REMARKS BY SOME ON MSN THAT HOPEFULLY THEY SHOULD END UP ELECTROCUTED.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 12 Oct - 18:14

I put lead on my roof yesterday and it was still there this morning !!
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 12 Oct - 18:47

Lioned wrote:I put lead on my roof yesterday and it was still there this morning !!

You been sitting up all night with a shotgun? COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 3 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 12 Oct - 19:44

Lioned wrote:I put lead on my roof yesterday and it was still there this morning !!
ITS CHURCHES AND SCHOOLS WHO ARE MORE LIKELY TO HAVE THEIR LEAD ROOFS STOLEN.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 12 Oct - 21:08

a whole SUB STATION WAS FOUND (MELTED DOWN?) IN WAKEFIELD,I WONDER WHAT THEY DID TO AVOID BEING ELECTROCUTED ETC TO DO THAT.
A PLUMBERS MERCHANT GOT RAMMED IN ALDERSHOT SO THEY COULD STEAL THE COPPER CABLES? INSIDE.
IN THE BAHAMAS,COPPER/METAL WATER PIPES ARE BEING STOLEN,MEANING WHOLE AREAS CAN BE WITHOUT WATER.
THESE COPPER/METAL APPEAr to be risking life and limbs OF THEMSELVES AND OTHERS,IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE AN INNOCENT PERSON DIES AS A RESULT OF THESE INCONSIDERATE IDIOTS ACTIONS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 12 Oct - 23:02

AnnaEsse wrote:

You been sitting up all night with a shotgun? COPPER thefts increasing in uk - Page 3 294124

I got the flood lights on and a barrel of oil on the parapet.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 19 Oct - 18:44

Did you see the dirty likies stashing their 'cable' into their vans at Dale Farm this morning !!

These are the lawless thieves that have cost us £Millions.

My roofer had to go off early today to see to an emergency where the pikies had nicked the lead off an old mans roof and it was leaking.

I know we shouldn't tar a particular Race or Group of 'ethnics' with the same brush but i doubt very much if there is a law abiding tax paying decent mannered pikie/gypsy/traveller in existence.

They send out their little ones (can't be much older than 10) knocking on my door offering to do my drive.They are very polite i must say but then they go off to the local shops to nick what they can.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 26 Oct - 21:35

A MAN IS IN A LIFE-THREATENING CONDITION IN HOSPITAL(NEWCASTLE,NORTHUMBRIA) AFTER TRYING TO STEEL METAL FROM A DERELICT INDUSTRIAL AREA AFTER TOUCHING A LIVE CABLE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 26 Oct - 22:10

Badboy wrote:A MAN IS IN A LIFE-THREATENING CONDITION IN HOSPITAL(NEWCASTLE,NORTHUMBRIA) AFTER TRYING TO STEEL METAL FROM A DERELICT INDUSTRIAL AREA AFTER TOUCHING A LIVE CABLE.

Sounds like the Full Monty............
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 2 Nov - 17:08

10 PEOPLE HAVE DIED AS A RESULT OF COPPER THEFT THIS YEAR.
CATALYTIC(SP?) CONVERTERS ARE BEING STOLEN,SO CAR AND VEHICLE OWNERS BEWARE!
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 2 Nov - 22:12

Driving to work this morning and there was a hole in the road where a cast iron manhole cover should of been.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 3 Nov - 18:38

FORMER GURKHAS ARE BEING HIRED TO GUARD RAILWAYS FROM CABLE THEFTS ETC
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 4 Nov - 23:03

METAL THIEVES HAVE TAKEN SAFETY RAILINGS ON THE A16,PETERBOROUGH.

I SEE IN CAPE TOWN,SOUTH AFRICA THAT THERE HAS BEEN A COMPLAINT THAT STREET LIGHTS ARE BEING LEFT ON THAT MIGHT ELECTROCUTE COPPER THIEVES.
THE COMPLAINT HAS BEEN MADE TO THE HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 8 Nov - 21:57

SOME METAL THIEVES HAVE TAKEN TO TARGETING THE GRAVES OF DEAD CHILDREN AS WELL AS AMBULANCE STATIONS(SCOTLAND IN LATER CASE).
ZIMMER FRAMES HAVE BEEN TAKEN FROM OLD LADIES AS WELL AS DISABILITY AIDS FROM DISABLED PEOPLE.
EVEN LEICESTER CATHEDRAL HAS BEEN TARGETED.
SEEMS NOTHING IS TOO LOW FOR A METAL THIEVE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 8 Nov - 22:35

The PM is now getting involved and they are talking about legislation to try to control it and making scrap dealers take more details and cash will be banned.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 13 Nov - 6:07

A 21 yr old is in hospital with 61% burns because he tried to strip metal from a Substation. In rural Cheshire two metal Wall Plaques were
stolen from a War Memorial. Somewhere else, metal plaques were stolen from Gravestones, but recovered because Police believe even Scrapyards balked at buying them.

What THE HELL is happening to Britain when we are breeding such heartless criminals!!!!!!!! It"s not as though anyone starves today.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 13 Nov - 11:38

Panda wrote:A 21 yr old is in hospital with 61% burns because he tried to strip metal from a Substation. In rural Cheshire two metal Wall Plaques were
stolen from a War Memorial. Somewhere else, metal plaques were stolen from Gravestones, but recovered because Police believe even Scrapyards balked at buying them.

What THE HELL is happening to Britain when we are breeding such heartless criminals!!!!!!!! It"s not as though anyone starves today.
I KIND OF HEARD THAT ONE WHILE IN ANOTHER ROOM,SKY NEWS
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 13 Nov - 12:02

Badboy wrote:
Panda wrote:A 21 yr old is in hospital with 61% burns because he tried to strip metal from a Substation. In rural Cheshire two metal Wall Plaques were

I KIND OF HEARD THAT ONE WHILE IN ANOTHER ROOM,SKY NEWS

Hi Badboy, 61% burns, he must be in a terrible state. At 21yrs of age you would think he would know it would bbe dangerous.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next